GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 85 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,168
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,389
Posts1,059,869
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Does Corruption Pay in WNY/NYState? #958923
12/03/18 07:55 PM
12/03/18 07:55 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Lou Ciminelli was charged in his Bid Rigging/Pay to Play Scheme. Only got 28 months for ripping NYS taxpayers of by over a half a billion dollars. Ciminelli has paid a lot of money to Gov Cuomo’s campaign fund too. New York has the perfect environment for organized crime to flourish in “white collar” fraud. Here is the article from the Buffalo News:

Ciminelli Sentencing

The Ciminelli’s and their companies are rumored to have been tied to the Buffalo Mob for years.

I could do 28 months for the kind of money he made on that project.

Last edited by NickleCity; 12/03/18 07:57 PM.
Re: Does Corruption Pay in WNY/NYState? [Re: NickleCity] #959021
12/05/18 12:49 AM
12/05/18 12:49 AM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Originally Posted by NickleCity
Lou Ciminelli was charged in his Bid Rigging/Pay to Play Scheme. Only got 28 months for ripping NYS taxpayers of by over a half a billion dollars. Ciminelli has paid a lot of money to Gov Cuomo’s campaign fund too. New York has the perfect environment for organized crime to flourish in “white collar” fraud. Here is the article from the Buffalo News:

Ciminelli Sentencing

The Ciminelli’s and their companies are rumored to have been tied to the Buffalo Mob for years.

I could do 28 months for the kind of money he made on that project.

I assume the Genovese/Luchese influence extends fairly deep into upstate ny. Crea was living in Tuckahoe, and I realize thats not too far up there but still.

Re: Does Corruption Pay in WNY/NYState? [Re: NickleCity] #959069
12/05/18 07:01 PM
12/05/18 07:01 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Absolutely The inner city is nowhere like it used to be you would be surprised what is going on in city and towns , they can’t all just grab from the city any longer so it helps to get a little here and a little there and many city’s and towns don’t see what the people see and do in the big city.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Does Corruption Pay in WNY/NYState? [Re: NickleCity] #959070
12/05/18 08:31 PM
12/05/18 08:31 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Is there a Buffalo mob connection to the Buffalo Billion Scandal?

Circumstantial Evidence:
1. The Buffalo appears to be more organized and active than previously thought.

2. Louis P Ciminelli, CEO of LP Ciminelli Development, was indicted in the scandal for bribery and bid rigging.

3. The LP Ciminelli Development Company was had a long connection to the Buffalo Crime Family. Ron Fino in his book The Triangle Exit identifies Frank Ciminelli (Father of Louis P. Ciminelli) as a crime family associate. He writes:

By now we had developed good alter-ego cases against around 20 western New York contractors and we were getting ready to file a legal suit against them. Joey Pizza and Leonard Falzone compelled me to drop the cases against Ciminelli Construction and Frank Ciminelli, who was connected, and the Mader Corporation run by Lawrence Reger (a Buffalo businessman indirectly controlled by the family) who made a fortune for the mob cleaning up the Love Canal hazardous waste. Falzone spoke in a nice manner, which was rare, “You know they are connected Ron and know that their construction companies are off limits.”

Fino, Ronald; Michael Rizzo (2014-01-20). Covert Operations: The Triangle Exit: The True Story of a Secret Undercover Operative for the FBI and CIA (Organized Crime) (Kindle Locations 2823-2827). Contento De Semrik. Kindle Edition.

4. Ron Fino claims LIUNA Local 210 was never really cleaned of organized crime influence while under federal trusteeship. And associates of Joe Todaro, Jr. continue to be in leadership of the Local.

5. Louis P. Ciminelli, was possibly and could continue to be a Buffalo LCN associate. Louis P. Ciminelli, as a trustee of LIUNA Local 210, was named as a defendant along in a RICO suite against 210 along with several known Buffalo LCN members/associates including: Leonard Falzone, Salvatore J. Caci, , Peter G. Gerace, Joseph R. Pieri, and Daniel J. Sansanese. The lawsuit states:

776 F. Supp. 888, *; 1991 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 15426, **;
Fed. Sec. L. Rep. (CCH) P96,448

SOUTHMARK PRIME PLUS, L.P., a Delaware Limited Partnership; SOUTHMARK EQUITY PARTNERS III, LTD., a California Limited Partnership; SOUTHMARK INVESTMENT GROUP 86, INC., a Nevada Corporation; and PRIME PLUS CORP., INC., a Nevada Corporation, Plaintiffs, v. LEONARD F. FALZONE; BUFFALO LABORERS' PENSION FUND; LABORERS' INTERNATIONAL UNION OF NORTH AMERICA, LOCAL #210; REALCAP COMPANY, a Texas General Partnership; QUANTUM REALTY CORP., a Delaware Corporation; CONCAP MANAGEMENT L.P., an Illinois Limited Partnership; WILLIAM R. ARNOLD; SALVATORE J. CACI; LOUIS P. CIMINELLI; JOHN A. DOYLE; PETER G. GERACE; EDWARD D. HERRICK; JAMES C. LOGAN; TERRY L. MOEBEL; JOSEPH R. PIERI; ROBERT C. PATTERSON; and DANIEL J. SANSANESE, Defendants

Civil Action No. 91-127-JLL

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF DELAWARE

776 F. Supp. 888; 1991 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 15426; Fed. Sec. L. Rep. (CCH) P96,448

...The Alleged Connections to Organized Crime.

The crux of the plaintiffs' complaint in this action involves the defendant Buffalo Laborers' Pension Fund (the "Pension Fund"), which holds units of both SEP III and SPP and is alleged to have organized crime connections, and its attempt to have a different general partner elected to manage the portfolio and day to day [**13] activities of SEP III and SPP. (D. I. 1.) The Pension Fund's nominee was the defendant Quantum Realty Corporation ("Quantum"). (D.I. 1 at 6.) This effort by the Pension Fund and its associates to replace SIG 86 and PPC is alleged by the plaintiffs to violate several provisions of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and the Rules promulgated thereunder, as well as RICO. These allegations will be addressed in greater detail below.

The plaintiffs allege that organized crime controls the defendant Laborers' International Union of North America Local #210 located in Buffalo, New York ("Local 210"). (D.I. 1 at 5.) ("[Local 210] has been publicly linked by federal authorities to the Buffalo organized crime syndicate."). The plaintiffs further allege that Local 210 and organized crime control the Pension Fund. (D.I. 1 at 3, 8.) Local 210, its officers, and the officers of the Pension Fund are alleged to be controlling persons of the Pension Fund within the meaning of § 20(a) of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 ("1934 Act"). (D.I. 1 at 7-8.) Based on innuendo, newspaper articles, and alleged statements by the U.S. Strike Force on Organized Crime (D.I. 1 at 5-6, 20-24), the plaintiffs [**14] further assert that three of the Pension Fund Trustees, who are also Local 210 officers, are known organized crime figures. (D. I. 1 at 5-6, 22-24.) These three defendants are Leonard F. Falzone, Salvatore J. Caci, and Daniel J. Sansanese. (D.I. 1 at 5-6.) The plaintiffs have named additional Local 210 officers and Pension Fund Trustees as individual defendants. n3 Lastly, the plaintiffs also allege "that the Pension Fund, its parent union and its officials have been and are the current subjects of state and federal investigations for racketeering and various other criminal offenses." (D. I. 1 at 3.)

Re: Does Corruption Pay in WNY/NYState? [Re: NickleCity] #959077
12/06/18 04:11 AM
12/06/18 04:11 AM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
You know I love your posts Nickle, keep it up

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull