GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Captbony1999, furio_from_naples), 343 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,067
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,366
Posts1,059,465
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74531
10/08/04 11:28 PM
10/08/04 11:28 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
If you honestly care about your whole nation and not just a party of people, then you would want taxes raised.
I care about the middle-class, to which my family, and most families, belong to. I care about the economy.

Increasing taxes, for what? Putting more money into Social Security? We won't ever see a dime of that money, and you know it.

Quote:
John Kerry, like the rest of the United States of America, were lied to by the Bush administration.
As Plaw points out, Bush (as I still do) believe that Saddam Hussein had WMD's, or the capability to produce them. I'm not going to sugarcoat the fact that I think he was a genocidal maniac, and needed to be stopped.

But Kerry saw the same intelligence as Bush.

If anything, blame the Clinton-era intelligence cuts, the Toricelli Principle, and other things that contributed to terrorism (such as not taking Osama Bin Laden when we had the chance; for that matter, not removing Saddam in the Gulf War).

Quote:
Saddam isn't a terrorist.
Okay. He's a genocidal maniac. I didn't realize we were so sensitive.

Quote:
Afghanistan which is the center of terrorism and put our eyes on a Iraq
Last time I checked, terrorism is a world problem, not just centered in Afghanistan.

I hope you remember this quote when you talk about why we aren't going after N.Korea or Iran.

Quote:
So we have at least 2 people (Raggingbull2003 and Double J) that are going to volunteer for the military?

I don't believe you. I think you are among the many war supporters that sit over here and think the deaths of our soldiers is a justifiable casualty of war and someone else's problem.
Again, like RB said, I don't anticipate participating in any unit of the military until after school, upon which I would seriously consider applying for a job with one of the branches.

As far as my feelings towards the soldiers, anyone who has bothered to read my posts knows I disagree with how we are using our ground troops, and how I believe we need to be using more tactical strikes with out technology, reducing our level of troop deployment.

Quote:
And Double J - the Hitler had no WMDs is a weak statement. First, nuclear weapons were not invented at that time, although he was working to develop them. Secondly, Sarin gas is a Nazi invention.
Okay, chemical weapons, not WMD's. Nasty nonetheless, though, wouldn't you agree?

I was not in it to compare the two on merit of war - my point is that if we went by the aforementioned logic, that we cannot remove Saddam because he is a genocidal dictator, yet Hitler was also a genocidal dictator.

Quote:
Iraq was routed in the Gulf War and was not a threat to anyone as long as the sanctions and the no-fly zone were enforced.
As the report yesterday outlines, and as the Oil For Food scandal is proving, Saddam was not obeying sanctions. Why did Saddam keep the inspectors out for so long, if he had nothing to hide?

Quote:
I commend you for your military service Don Marco, but I dont appreciate your criticism of what I said.
I second that. As I've said in the past, I enjoy debating with Don Marco.

Quote:
Why must America be the one's to deal with the world's problems?
Exactly my point, though I know you mean it differently. France, Germany, et al. They refuse to get off their elitist European asses, partly because they are involved in this whole Oil For Food scrum, and also because they hide behind the EU and the UN.

Europe, besides Britain et al, is going to need to accept some responsibility, and soon. Because Russia's recent terrorist activity is an unfortunate sign of things to come, especially if the middle east problems between Israel and Palestine are allowed to boil over further than they already are.

Quote:
So, tell me this, if you would fight in this war, which you believe is justified because of Saddams actions, are you willing to fight in EVERY country that has these problems?
Again, where is the world community that John Kerry says will be the key to restoring America? If this idea doesn't clearly express how, and pardon my french, fucked up Europe is, I don't know what does.

Quote:
WMD, are you honestly calling bombers dropping small scale bombs WMD? Ha. You mind as well call bows and arrows weapons of mass destruction to because they hurt people also.
So you wouldn't call the attack on Pearl Harbor, or 9/11, acts of war?

Quote:
Like I said, I want proof Iraq had links to the terrorist groups of 9/11. You bring Castro into this? What the hell does he have to do with this? Two different countries. Two COMPLETELY different situations.
Did I ever emphatically say that Saddam was connected? No. I did say that I think there is a strong likelihood Saddam has terrorist ties? Of course.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Quote:
By the way, we solved our problems with Castro peacefully, with out violence.
Because Castro knew he would never win in a war against the United States. The United States army was vastly superiour, especially considering the unrest in Cuba at the time.

Quote:
I will read the Newspapers today and see about your alleged information but yesterday it said Saddam not only had no WMD but was unable to aquire them. How this story changed so quickly, we will see.
It's in yesterdays report. The Times and Today outline it.

Quote:
Suddenly when I debate you, you have a problem with it.
I don't go around telling people I'm the fucking Godfather or something. I'm not.

Nicknames are fine. I just thought that it was funny to insinuate that you were a Doctor of something, especially when our opinions contrast so greatly.

Quote:
I just belive when you post insults at the end of your post's it makes you look rather unconvincing. You seem so despirate to make a jab at me because your rebuttles to my posts lack any substance.
My posts are my opinion.

I'm not rationalizing it for anyone. Clearly there are people here who fully agree with what I say.

I don't need to make you look bad; in fact, it's not my intent. I hope to push some sort of sense into this whole entire argument about a film that is basically senseless in it's entirety.

So I will continue with my unabashed and "desperate" rebuttles as long as you continue to stick your opinion out on this board.

Quote:
But when I believe my country is making huge errors in judgement and exercises it's power too much, I call in my CONSTITUTIONAL right to question and do everything possible to remove that leadership and replace it with a more responsible leader.
Calling in John Locke. I commend you.

Quote:
Why can't you Pro-Bush guys here just admit it was a mistake?
Why is it a mistake? Because we removed a genocidal, anti-American dictator?

I think that mistakes have been made tactically, and I won't beat around the "Bush." However, I don't see how trying to keep our nation safe is a mistake.

Why can't liberals admit opposing the Patriot Act is farcical, silly, and essentially making America less safe.

It's like President Bush said about the Lackawanna Six terror cell (which, btw, is about 20 minutes from my house...so...) would not have been captured and stopped if it hadn't been for the tools provided by the Patriot Act.

It was used in the 80's to catch drug dealers and mobsters. Why not terrorists?

Quote:
We did have a way to know for sure if Saddam had WMD, the U.N. Weapons Inspectors. They requested more time and we told them that "there was no more time". And as we all found out yesterday, there were, and have been, no weapons in Iraq since the Gulf War.
Right...those same inspectors that had been mysteriously shut out of Iraq for years...must be very effective.

They requested more time...and intelligence suggested he had weapons.

WMD's? No. The capability to produce WMD's, conventional weapons, and biochem labs and such? Yes, there were.

Quote:
We should have given the U.N. and inspectors more time and saved over 60,000 lives.
As the UN continued to allow it's Oil For Food program to be corrupted and used for illegal and illicit purposes? Including the death of Kuwaitis and Kurds? If this shows how inept, or more appropriately, disfunctional and corrupt the United Nations is, I don't know what does.

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74532
10/08/04 11:31 PM
10/08/04 11:31 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Ok--Now both of you (Lombarzo/Baggins) are putting words in my mouth. I never said Moore wasn't biased, Lombarzo. I also never said I wasn't biased. I obviously lean to the left, but I don't like either party. I'm a Liberal Independent. I believe in voting for the right person. I actually wanted Bush to win the election in 2000. Like I said in another thread, I feel Bush handled 9/11 much better then Gore could've.

Moore does lie about some issues. I said it once and I say it here again. How many times do I need to say it? What does that have to do with supporting him? I can't support a man who lies and is arguably the beat documentary maker of my time?

Baggins/Lombarzo--Why is it ok for you two to like Sean Hannity (who is obviously biased), but I can't like Michael Moore? They both lie too. Hell, last night on Hannity and Colmes, Hannity said:
"Kerry has voted to raise taxes 350 times." Tonight, they come on the air and Hannity says, "Kerry has voted to raise taxes 98 times." Just because my opinion on a political issue is different then yours doesn't mean that you can criticize it.

Lombarzo--This is now the 2nd thread that you've said I wouldn't reply. It's getting a tad bit annoying. I reply to anyone with questions, but you're growing very old with your constant posts of, "Pat won't reply." I'm replying, so get over your little hissy fit you're having with yourself. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74533
10/08/04 11:34 PM
10/08/04 11:34 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
You still haven't refuted the article I posted.

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74534
10/08/04 11:39 PM
10/08/04 11:39 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
You still haven't refuted the article I posted.
WOW! Just ignore my post. What do you want me to refute? Do you want me to go watch Fahrenheit 9/11 and break down scene by scene? Do you want me to check that article you posted for punctuation and grammar errors? Jesus, kid. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74535
10/08/04 11:40 PM
10/08/04 11:40 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hell, last night on Hannity and Colmes, Hannity said:
"Kerry has voted to raise taxes 350 times." Tonight, they come on the air and Hannity says, "Kerry has voted to raise taxes 98 times."
I'm not refuting anything, I'm just interjecting...

perhaps 350 might refer to other offices held by Kerry, while the 98 refers to his 19 year senate record. I'm not sure of that.

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74536
10/08/04 11:42 PM
10/08/04 11:42 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b]Hell, last night on Hannity and Colmes, Hannity said:
"Kerry has voted to raise taxes 350 times." Tonight, they come on the air and Hannity says, "Kerry has voted to raise taxes 98 times."
I'm not refuting anything, I'm just interjecting...

perhaps 350 might refer to other offices held by Kerry, while the 98 refers to his 19 year senate record. I'm not sure of that. [/b][/quote]No, last night he said he had voted to raise taxes 350 times during his 20 years in the Senate. Tonight, all of a sudden, we're down to 98. -Pat

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74537
10/08/04 11:44 PM
10/08/04 11:44 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
Quote:
WOW! Just ignore my post. What do you want me to refute? Do you want me to go watch Fahrenheit 9/11 and break down scene by scene? Do you want me to check that article you posted for punctuation and grammar errors? Jesus, kid. -Pat [/QB]
Actually, all I want you to do is prove that the facts I posted in that article are wrong (without using Michael Moore as your source ). If you can't do that, admit that Fahrenheit 9/11 is entirely based upon lies and misinformation.

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74538
10/08/04 11:53 PM
10/08/04 11:53 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline
Anthony Lombardi  Offline

east coast
Pat -- I replied and said that you wouldn't reply to the article when you HADN'T. "Annoying" or not, the fact is stands; you were avoiding the refute of the article posted, and I called you out on it. And my posts still stand true. You still haven't refuted them.

We all know you're biased, as is Moore -- we never claimed you stated otherwise. What we DID state, though, was that you disprove of anyone who refutes Moore because they're "biased." OBVIOUSLY someone REFUTING Moore is DISAGREEING WITH HIM. What, do you want someone who supports and approves of him to refute him? That's non-sense.

And, again, it's based off your own implications and statements.

Double J -- once again, beautifully done. Hopefully it's actually refuted with some logic and not brushed aside.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74539
10/08/04 11:56 PM
10/08/04 11:56 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
WOW! Just ignore my post. What do you want me to refute? Do you want me to go watch Fahrenheit 9/11 and break down scene by scene? Do you want me to check that article you posted for punctuation and grammar errors? Jesus, kid. -Pat
Actually, all I want you to do is prove that the facts I posted in that article are wrong (without using Michael Moore as your source ). If you can't do that, admit that Fahrenheit 9/11 is entirely based upon lies and misinformation. [/QB][/quote]I never said that the article was wrong. I said that article was made by a man who obviously dislikes Moore and wrote a biased article. In other words, you want me to be a conservative, praise Bush, and agree with your opinion? You have a better chance of seeing God. :p

Fahrenheit 9/11 is going to be remembered until the end of time. The movie is impacting who leads the United States of America. I will not say Fahrenheit 9/11 is "based upon lies," but I will say that people shouldn't just turn to this movie for all their political views. -Pat

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74540
10/09/04 12:10 AM
10/09/04 12:10 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:

Fahrenheit 9/11 is going to be remembered until the end of time. The movie is impacting who leads the United States of America.
I assure you, after this election is over, this film (within 5 years) will be cast into the clearence bins of DVD stores everywhere, alongside Mystic Pizza, Beethoven's 5th, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III, and just about any movie starring Jim Belushi.

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74541
10/09/04 04:39 AM
10/09/04 04:39 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
[quote] Why can't you Pro-Bush guys here just admit it was a mistake?
Why is it a mistake? Because we removed a genocidal, anti-American dictator?[/quote]No, because we invaded Iraq based on the assumption that Saddam had WMDs, and he didn't.

You're not suggesting that we remove all of the world's brutal anti-American dictators, are you?

My question, which still hasn't really been answered was (to put it yet another way):

Suppose that the question of WMDs had never come up. Would we have been justified in invading Iraq solely because Saddam was a brutal and anti-American didctator?

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74542
10/09/04 09:15 AM
10/09/04 09:15 AM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
Quote:
I never said that the article was wrong. I said that article was made by a man who obviously dislikes Moore and wrote a biased article. In other words, you want me to be a conservative, praise Bush, and agree with your opinion? You have a better chance of seeing God. :p

-Pat [/QB]
Pat, as I've said repeatedly, this article was written by a liberal.

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74543
10/09/04 09:45 AM
10/09/04 09:45 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:

My question, which still hasn't really been answered was (to put it yet another way):

Suppose that the question of WMDs had never come up. Would we have been justified in invading Iraq solely because Saddam was a brutal and anti-American didctator?
Did intelligence show he was a threat to the United States?

Yes.

Is he anti-American, to the point of shooting down our planes?

Yes.

Has he committed genocide?

Yes.

Has he defied UN resolutions and sanctions?

Yes.

Hmm...I'm seeing a pattern of defiance here.

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74544
10/09/04 12:27 PM
10/09/04 12:27 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by plawrence:
[b]

Did intelligence show he was a threat to the United States?
[/b][/quote]Bush's intelligence showed he was a threat to the US because he had WMD, yes. No WMD, no threat. -Pat

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74545
10/09/04 12:30 PM
10/09/04 12:30 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline
Anthony Lombardi  Offline

east coast
Even though it's been brought up countless times: WMD's were not the ONLY reason Saddam was a threat to the United States. Did you read the rest of his post? Or are you ignoring anything that doesn't have to do with WMD's to keep repeating the same redundent answer?

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74546
10/09/04 12:47 PM
10/09/04 12:47 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
Even though it's been brought up countless times: WMD's were not the ONLY reason Saddam was a threat to the United States. Did you read the rest of his post? Or are you ignoring anything that doesn't have to do with WMD's to keep repeating the same redundent answer?
Yes, I read his post, BUT Bush told us that the reason for going into Iraq was STRICTLY for getting Saddam out of power for having WMD. -Pat

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74547
10/10/04 12:28 PM
10/10/04 12:28 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Intelligence showed he had weapons...the same intelligence given to the President and members of congress...and both approved the use of force.

Why don't you blame congress as well as Bush as long as we're going to be specific as to who led us to war and why.

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74548
10/10/04 12:31 PM
10/10/04 12:31 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
No WMD, no threat.
That's a rather interesting generalization, regardless of whether you apply it to Saddam or any other terrorist.

Does this mean, by that logic, Osama Bin Laden is/was not a threat to the United States?

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74549
10/10/04 01:14 PM
10/10/04 01:14 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
You know I have heard a couple people comment on that intelligent report saying that the President actually receives a more detailed report than the others. I would be curious to see if that's true and wish I'd have gotten these guys names. I'll check to see if I can find out if that is a fact or not.

Anyway, I'd like to ask for you guys to just take off the "tighty righty" hat (made that up )for a moment, and ask you.....had this all happened on Clinton's watch wouldn't you all be saying that "the buck stops with him????"

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74550
10/11/04 07:11 PM
10/11/04 07:11 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

I think Clinton is responsible because he did not take bin Laden, despite being offered his head 3 times, and refusing it each consecutive time. Also similar to how Bush Sr. is responsible for not removing Saddam in the first Gulf War.

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74551
10/11/04 10:38 PM
10/11/04 10:38 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
The item below is a popular e-mail spreading like wildfire across the Internet, something for the undecided crowd to think about, especially since they are all true!:

Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good
Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad

Clinton spends $77 billion on war in Serbia - good
Bush spends $87 billion in Iraq - bad

Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good
Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad

Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists - good
Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator - bad

Clinton bombs Chinese Embassy - good
Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad

Clinton commits felonies while in office - good
Bush lands on aircraft carrier in flight suit - bad

No mass graves found in Serbia - good
No WMD found in Iraq - bad

Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good
Economy on upswing under Bush - bad

Clinton refuses to take custody of bin Laden - good
World Trade Centers fall under Bush - bad

Clinton says Saddam has nukes - good
Bush says Saddam has nukes - bad

Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good
Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad

Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good
Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad

Milosevic not yet convicted - good
Saddam turned over for trial - bad

Ahh, it's so confusing!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74552
10/11/04 10:53 PM
10/11/04 10:53 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

You can't say that! It's the truth!!!

---

Heartily awaits some neurotic Gangster BB liberal pinko who will go item by item on that list with quotes and links to basically prove that the comparisons aren't fair, true, or valid, and that it's still Bush's fault.

:p

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74553
10/11/04 11:31 PM
10/11/04 11:31 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
....especially since they are all true!:
Bush spends $87 billion in Iraq - bad

Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good
Not entirely true. The Iraq war has cost $120 billion so far and it will be at $200 billion soon. Also, not counting the $120 billion already spent, we've spent an addition $87 billion just to give more things to our troops.

Terrorist training in Afghanistan began in the Reagan administration when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. The US government, in 1983, trained Al Quaeda and gave them $3 billion to fight off the Soviets. -Pat

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74554
10/14/04 06:18 AM
10/14/04 06:18 AM
New Zealand
Anton The Penguin Offline
Underboss
Anton The Penguin  Offline
Underboss
New Zealand
Man, just came on here after a while and man this is an interesting post.

To start with, I find it really strange that because Saddam or whoever is "anti-American", is one of his cons? I mean seriously, what does American even mean any more. Freedom? Free Speech? Justice? Bullshit. It doesn't have a meaning any more, considering your freedom involves weapons, soldiers, incredible military spending, and a total unacceptance of anyone giving their statement on your country, your free speech is saying that an American man speaking his opinion in an interesting way is fat + anti-American, and your justice is all those things put into a big free package. You can't kid yourself anymore, there are so many things that is wrong with what is going on, go anywhere, politically, environmentally, human rights... your own people have been killed, thousands of others have been killed, in a war in which the main reason was "misinformed." But that doesn't matter, you got the power-hungry dictator who was an anti-American threat. Good for you. There were no WMD but there could have been. And if there were WMD, a man who is so into violence and war would've been fucking dangerous with a nuke or two. It's not like the USA has any nukes, and it's leader sure is peaceful and smart-thinking. I feel just as uneasy with a USA with nukes as an Iraq with nukes, a North Korea with nukes. And that brings me to the environmental side of it. You can say we don't need the forests, the oceans, whatever. But we need a habitat. We really need a habitat, one world, and the fact that there are weapons in existance that can even destroy a city, let alone a continent or whatever, is a pretty scary thing for this. These are weapons made for WAR, for MASS DESTRUCTION. But thank god someone like GWB has those nukes. I'm sure we can rest easy at night, after all, he's not into war at all.

You probably won't see my point here. I mean, I don't particularly like Kerry, but he'd be better than George. I like Ralph Nader, there's a man with free speech and a whole lot of enemies. I mean shit, don't even bother with the anti-American thing anymore, cos the rest of the world is just that.

I'm tired, so I probably wrote some stuff that makes no sense, but yeah there we go.

Seeya.

Only after the last tree has been cut down
Only after the last river has been poisioned
Only after the last fish has been caught

Then you will find that money cannot be eaten.
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74555
10/14/04 10:23 AM
10/14/04 10:23 AM
The House Of Blue Leaves
Nice Guy Eddie Offline
Underboss
Nice Guy Eddie  Offline
Underboss
The House Of Blue Leaves
Posted by Anton:
Quote:
You probably won't see my point here.
Nobody cares about your point. YOU ARENT AMERICAN!!!

My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys.

Get Hannitized

I support racial profiling.
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74556
10/14/04 12:00 PM
10/14/04 12:00 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
You don't have to be the smartest guy in the room or even in America to understand that a guy/ country with a nuke is no real problem. That is unless the person with those nukes has shown the world in the past that he can and will use them with his pasted actions.

The dumbest thing in the world is to keep sticking your middle finger up to everyone as he did. Someone just may come a knocking like the USA did and take the moron off his throne.

and by the way. If you think no one can be as bad as the man you have now- Bush. I would not be so sure of that. It is when the fool says that "anything would be better then what we have now" that it seem to get worst. In fact that is almost like asking for the kiss of death.
Murphy's law at its best.

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74557
10/14/04 12:18 PM
10/14/04 12:18 PM
North London
Bella Mafia UK Offline
Capo
Bella Mafia UK  Offline
Capo
North London
Quote:
Originally posted by Nice Guy Eddie:
Nobody cares about your point. [b]YOU ARENT AMERICAN!!! [/b]
That's not really very fair, Eddie. These are issues that affect everyone on the planet. We don't get a chance to elect the President of the US, but whoever gets the job will still have a massive influence on what goes on in our own countries, and the world in general. I bet a lot of the American people on this board are too young to vote, but they're still entitled to an opinion, because they're affected by the outcome - as are people from countries other than America.

...there's people who would pay a lot of money for that information. But then your daughter would lose a father..instead of gaining a husband.
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74558
10/14/04 12:35 PM
10/14/04 12:35 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline OP
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline OP
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by Bella Mafia UK:
[quote]Originally posted by Nice Guy Eddie:
[b] Nobody cares about your point. [b]YOU ARENT AMERICAN!!!
[/b]
That's not really very fair, Eddie. These are issues that affect everyone on the planet. We don't get a chance to elect the President of the US, but whoever gets the job will still have a massive influence on what goes on in our own countries, and the world in general. I bet a lot of the American people on this board are too young to vote, but they're still entitled to an opinion, because they're affected by the outcome - as are people from countries other than America. [/b][/quote]Very well put. America is the most powerful country in the world. Thus, it's leader is the most powerful man in the world. Everybody lives in the world. Catch my drift?

Doctor Ferro

P.S. Glad to have you around Anton. I was hoping a couple of the old faces would start posting again too.

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74559
10/14/04 12:46 PM
10/14/04 12:46 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline OP
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline OP
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
You don't have to be the smartest guy in the room or even in America to understand that a guy/ country with a nuke is no real problem. That is unless the person with those nukes has shown the world in the past that he can and will use them with his pasted actions.

The dumbest thing in the world is to keep sticking your middle finger up to everyone as he did. Someone just may come a knocking like the USA did and take the moron off his throne.

and by the way. If you think no one can be as bad as the man you have now- Bush. I would not be so sure of that. It is when the fool says that "anything would be better then what we have now" that it seem to get worst. In fact that is almost like asking for the kiss of death.
Murphy's law at its best.
For the last time. Saddam had no weapons. Stop hinting that he did. That's insane because he didn't. It's been proven. Now North Korea could present a problem, one that must be solved Democratically. The End.

Anybody would be better than Bush. I'm for Kerry because of many of his Domestic Policies and his Iraq policies too. Bush is the only President in 72 years, 11 Presidents, to lose jobs. 1.6 Million of them. He's also got the worst deficit in history. Yeah, he's pretty bad. I think a nice, big, fat lobster would be a better President than him. But I'm voting for Kerry because I believe he's better than the Lobster and Bush.

Doctor Ferro

Vote Kerry

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: I Saw Michael Moore! #74560
10/14/04 01:48 PM
10/14/04 01:48 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, Yeah Yeah, then why didn't your super hero Kerry stand up and say that they didn't have them. Just don't blame Bush alone, Blame every son of a bitch in the congress and the senate also.

Sure any moron can Monday Quarterback after the fact. Kerry TOO! Maybe Saddam should have worked harder to make the rest of the world feel safe instead of his bold ass moves.

You Vote for whoever you feel may help you and your lifestyle. Other Vote because they think the other guy may be better for them. But cheap shots and false statements have been proven wrong not just by people here on the boards but by experts.

Of cousre we took a hit after 911 in so many ways, but go ahead and Blame BUSH and the rest of the GOVERMENT'S People who work under him and start giving PINK SLIPS ALL THE WAY DOWN.

Yes things happened under his watch and yes the morons will blame the man at the top for everything, Morons usally do blame others, But if you look a little closer, the brush people paint Bush with should also slap some mud on Kerry and a whole lot of others.

OH, By the way Korea was the point that make ME NOT vote for Kerry. You can't trust that madman over there. That is for sure.

You know come to think of it that may be the reason all these piss ant country think that they can spit all over the USA, because we have always talked, talked, talked instead of kicking butt when we should have. They know if you wait us out over here some shitheads will start crying and want us to go home and stay home. Then they come over here and fly a few more planes into us.

NO matter who wins, go out there and get yourself a big Lobster and enjoy yourself, because neither of these guys are going to solve the worlds problems.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull