GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Brovelli), 120 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,661
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. #946478
07/12/18 04:51 AM
07/12/18 04:51 AM
F
Flushing Offline OP
Capo
Flushing  Offline OP
F
Capo
Manhattan's MCC may be guilty of human rights violations:

http://gothamist.com/2018/06/19/mcc_jail_human_rights_torture.php

"In a special jail-within-a-jail called 10 South, alleged terrorists, mobsters and drug kingpins are subject to some of the most brutal conditions of solitary confinement in the nation. This extreme isolation, reserved for those charged with the most heinous crimes, was described as “a punitive measure that is unworthy of the United States as a civilized democracy,”

"...the presence of rat and mice droppings throughout the floor, and states that he has “found rats in his bed and seen rats crawling on inmates while they slept.”

“[I]t can take 2 months to answer your sick call request.”

“El Chapo,” ... was extradited to the US to face charges as the head of the Sinaloa cartel, and locked up in 10 South.

“I been around in this world, almost a decade in a war zone…seen my part of torture and bad prisons, I was in jungles and deserts,” Shah wrote in an email from a federal prison in Indiana. “But the time I spent in 10 South took a large chunk of my soul, it is a very bleak place by design."

Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: Flushing] #946481
07/12/18 05:58 AM
07/12/18 05:58 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
I think of you're a criminal especially a drug kingpin,you should automatly lost your human rights and the state can torture you as it want.Just my opinion.

Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: Flushing] #946486
07/12/18 07:13 AM
07/12/18 07:13 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

nah kingpins are humans 2

Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: pmac] #946487
07/12/18 07:20 AM
07/12/18 07:20 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by pmac

I used to think along those lines until I watched a video of a cartel methodically torturing someone whose limbs had been severed and whose face had been removed.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #946493
07/12/18 07:34 AM
07/12/18 07:34 AM
F
Flushing Offline OP
Capo
Flushing  Offline OP
F
Capo
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

I used to think along those lines until I watched a video of a cartel methodically torturing someone whose limbs had been severed and whose face had been removed.

Agreed.

Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: Flushing] #946499
07/12/18 08:14 AM
07/12/18 08:14 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Flushing

Agreed.

Or another video where the face was removed an glued to a soccer ball.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/news/world/mexico-man-face-skinned-stitched-soccer-ball-sinaloa-threat-juarez-drug-cartel-article-1.181143%3foutputType=amp

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 07/12/18 08:18 AM.
Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #946506
07/12/18 11:43 AM
07/12/18 11:43 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

Oh man, I've seen that video. I can stomach a lot, but that one messed me up for days. I still get shivers when I think of that image of that almost screaming still living bloodied skull.

Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: furio_from_naples] #946555
07/12/18 05:14 PM
07/12/18 05:14 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia

There is a difference between being a criminal with a set of moral guidelines and between criminals who are like animals. There are different do's and do not's in various criminal society's. Such as in Russian crime world if you live by Thieves Code you cannot touch someone's family, especially mother. And also rape and other sexual abuse is frowned upon, unless it's done in prison to down someone. There are other guidelines, for example you can take either a man's health or wealth, but not both. Breaking some of these guidelines will result being downed or even killed.

From the other aspect - those who got tortured in some way deserved it. Yeah, life is rough. It is up to every person himself on how he will live and what will come to him. I don't think people being tortured in such a way were Catholic choir boys singing on Sundays and the drug cartel just cut them up for fun. Maybe the guy was some rapist or killed children for fun and got what he deserved. And also people who get harmed without a reason - every situation in life is because the person deserved it from some action he made in life or because he needs to learn from the situation and develop.

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
I think of you're a criminal especially a drug kingpin,you should automatly lost your human rights and the state can torture you as it want.Just my opinion.

First, drug kingpins are there just because people buy drugs. If no-one bought them, there wouldn't be such enterprises that would sell them.
Second, people make wrong decisions and mistakes all the time. I doubt anyone of us never does anything that is considered bad. That could be even lying to someone, as everyone of us have done that in their lives.
Yeah, there is a difference, as I meant before. There are crimes which don't really hurt anyone, and then there is the mentioned deserved result for the person. And there is crimes that go over the moral standards. I'd say rapists, child molesters, serial killers(killing without a reason) would definitely deserve to be taken their human rights off them and rot in a fucked up place.

Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: ThePolakVet] #946606
07/13/18 05:41 AM
07/13/18 05:41 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by ThePolakVet

There is a difference between being a criminal with a set of moral guidelines and between criminals who are like animals. There are different do's and do not's in various criminal society's. Such as in Russian crime world if you live by Thieves Code you cannot touch someone's family, especially mother. And also rape and other sexual abuse is frowned upon, unless it's done in prison to down someone. There are other guidelines, for example you can take either a man's health or wealth, but not both. Breaking some of these guidelines will result being downed or even killed.

From the other aspect - those who got tortured in some way deserved it. Yeah, life is rough. It is up to every person himself on how he will live and what will come to him. I don't think people being tortured in such a way were Catholic choir boys singing on Sundays and the drug cartel just cut them up for fun. Maybe the guy was some rapist or killed children for fun and got what he deserved. And also people who get harmed without a reason - every situation in life is because the person deserved it from some action he made in life or because he needs to learn from the situation and develop.

First, drug kingpins are there just because people buy drugs. If no-one bought them, there wouldn't be such enterprises that would sell them.
Second, people make wrong decisions and mistakes all the time. I doubt anyone of us never does anything that is considered bad. That could be even lying to someone, as everyone of us have done that in their lives.
Yeah, there is a difference, as I meant before. There are crimes which don't really hurt anyone, and then there is the mentioned deserved result for the person. And there is crimes that go over the moral standards. I'd say rapists, child molesters, serial killers(killing without a reason) would definitely deserve to be taken their human rights off them and rot in a fucked up place.

The PolakVet there no criminals with a moral. Here in Naples more say that in the glorious old days the old guappi dosn't kill women or children but this isn't true. The the of law code was followed in the former sovietic prisons (maybe) but not from the young boys and this is a reason why the Russian mob in 25 y made what the sicilian mafia made in one century.
Every crimes had consequences if the more little,an examples:
Here in Campany for ensure your car you must pay 1000€ a month and this because more people for a thousand euro declare fake car accidents. So I must pay 1000 a month even if I never done a car accident!
I hope was clear.

Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: furio_from_naples] #946635
07/13/18 10:31 AM
07/13/18 10:31 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia

The PolakVet there no criminals with a moral. Here in Naples more say that in the glorious old days the old guappi dosn't kill women or children but this isn't true. The the of law code was followed in the former sovietic prisons (maybe) but not from the young boys and this is a reason why the Russian mob in 25 y made what the sicilian mafia made in one century.
Every crimes had consequences if the more little,an examples:
Here in Campany for ensure your car you must pay 1000€ a month and this because more people for a thousand euro declare fake car accidents. So I must pay 1000 a month even if I never done a car accident!
I hope was clear.

Not every person is the same, and not every criminal is the same. Life in general for most people is a gamble. There are people who turned to crime just because they couldn't feed their families or people who got in crime due to not having really other options in life. Not everyone was born in a good country where you get good education and can live a life without worries, working in a simple factory job. That simply doesn't happen. So what would you choose? Let your family starve to death and bite yourself inside every day realizing you haven't done shit for them or do some crime and bring bread on the table?

If we speak about it like that. Life doesn't have morals at all. The good life and doing only good all around is most bs thing someone ever spoke about. It doesn't exist. We think bad thought, we lie, we cheat on our partners, we scam people, we say bad things to them. Simple ideal life made up by Catholic Church doesn't exist and will never exist.

You must pay a 1000 euro insurance because car insurance is a business and pretty greedy one by those who run it. They have their own investigations and if they can't tell something is fake doesn't mean we all others have to answer for it. It doesn't relate to criminals. It relates to various factors in your country. Starting off from government lobbying of the insurances. Such as why is there obligatory insurance laws, cause insurnace companies have forced their entry in the system to become a "must have" thing. Second thing is mentality of people with connection to goverment. Why people make fake accidents to earn money? Cause most cases they are poor or greedy. Why they are poor or greedy, cause the system is not ran in a way where all of the society favours from it. I've lived in Denmark, their system is pretty settled, of course there are flaws. But there are many good things where normal people can live a normal life without turning to crime.

And generally, I think driving by a taxi to and from work will cost you less than 1000 euros per month if we speak it from that side.

Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: Flushing] #946759
07/14/18 11:25 AM
07/14/18 11:25 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
And generally, I think driving by a taxi to and from work will cost you less than 1000 euros per month if we speak it from that side.

Thinking like,would be better drive a stolen car so you have not pay even for the gasoline.

Re: The MCC - Prisoners endure a Gulag. [Re: furio_from_naples] #946776
07/14/18 01:17 PM
07/14/18 01:17 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia

Thinking like,would be better drive a stolen car so you have not pay even for the gasoline.

Life is full of opportunities grin

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull