GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 126 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,664
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Black Lives Matter is a Fraud #946191
07/09/18 11:20 AM
07/09/18 11:20 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
This isnt racist, this is based on real facts and real FBI Data for 2016.

The FBI released its official crime tally for 2016 on Monday, and the data flies in the face of the rhetoric that professional athletes rehearsed in revived Black Lives Matter protests over the weekend.

Nearly 900 additional blacks were killed in 2016 compared with 2015, bringing the black homicide victim total to 7,881. Those 7,881 “black bodies,” in the parlance of Ta-Nehisi Coates, are 1,305 more than the number of white victims (which in this case includes most Hispanics) for the same period, though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population.

The increase in black homicides last year comes on top of a previous 900-victim increase between 2014 and 2015.

Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population. That 18.5 ratio undoubtedly worsened in 2016, in light of the 53 percent increase in gun murders of officers — committed vastly and disproportionately by black males.

Among all homicide suspects whose race was known, white killers of blacks numbered only 243.

Violent crime has now risen by a significant amount for two consecutive years. The total number of violent crimes rose 4.1 percent in 2016, and estimated homicides rose 8.6 percent.

In 2015, violent crime rose by nearly 4 percent and estimated homicides by nearly 11 percent. The last time violence rose two years in a row was 2005-06.

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect. Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 a.m., many officers are instead just driving by.

Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January 2017. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police — including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes.

The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946195
07/09/18 11:51 AM
07/09/18 11:51 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Aces???? ur back?? I thought u were banished 4 good..U speak ur mind.. but please b careful of how u express ur self.... Did u hand deliver the $10.00 to ur best friend Oak that I gave 2 u to give him??If not ..I know where he lives..9235 Oakfan /mombasement/c.Oakland ,Cal.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946231
07/09/18 06:10 PM
07/09/18 06:10 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
So you came back just to set yourself up for another ban...
Smh

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946280
07/10/18 09:31 AM
07/10/18 09:31 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
I just posted some factual info for everyone.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946309
07/10/18 03:57 PM
07/10/18 03:57 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by Aces
I just posted some factual info for everyone.

Info that's been repeated umpthteen time. Is any of this a direct impact on your daily life?

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946315
07/10/18 04:12 PM
07/10/18 04:12 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Well, its just that i always knew black on black violence was bad, i just didnt realize it was this bad !!!! I cant believe how many blacks are killed by other blacks and also how seldom blacks are killed by the police. My god, if you listened to the media you would think its the other way around. Luckily we have access to real facts.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946325
07/10/18 06:58 PM
07/10/18 06:58 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Well, its just that i always knew black on black violence was bad, i just didnt realize it was this bad !!!! I cant believe how many blacks are killed by other blacks and also how seldom blacks are killed by the police. My god, if you listened to the media you would think its the other way around. Luckily we have access to real facts.

Whoa..careful Aces..I wouldn't want u 2 spend the night with a mosquito

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946346
07/11/18 01:34 AM
07/11/18 01:34 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

You do realized that multi thousands of whites ( non hispanic) kill each other every year? Think about what you reading because not all 7,000+ was strictly " black on black" murders. It's alot of details that are glazed over just to fit a typical mainstream narrative.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: hoodlum] #946347
07/11/18 01:35 AM
07/11/18 01:35 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by hoodlum

It's a lose-lose scene for Aces; Sleep with a mosquito or Take advice from a well known hoodlum.........to be continued

- African Proverb
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946371
07/11/18 10:04 AM
07/11/18 10:04 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
I come from a Eastern European country, so got no relation to US. But to say on the matter - I think the all situation with racism is kind of out of control there. There are many aspects on the whole situation there which most people blindly don't take in consideration.

I'm not pro police due to my personal interactions with them in the past, but I kind of get their every day stresses and situation. Every work day can be their last one and I guess no-one of us anywhere in the world will risk their life over someone else's, especially if they're a person we don't know. There is a saying for Russians - You can come back from prison, but not from the grave.
I've seen videos where people just try to stupidly talk their way out of a speeding ticket saying most random stupid shit that they think is right. And this is both from white and black people. To be honest, what do you expect? I think no normal human being even with the most stable mental health will take this kind of harassment every day. But that is also a problem of the law enforcement to keep their employees in line and ready for work.

People popularizing racism is another problem. Personally, my both grandfathers were sent to the Gulags by communists. But that is not a reason now to blame everyone else for it. Same I see the situation with black slavery. Anyone involved in selling slaves or transporting them or taking any other role in that - there is no-one of them alive anymore today. People bring it up just as if their own mother was sold as a slave. But in reality they got no relation to it at all than just a line of ancestors involved in it many years ago when no-one of us were alive yet.

Yeah there are racists, both white and black also. But people too much bring it up everywhere.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946372
07/11/18 10:28 AM
07/11/18 10:28 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@polakvet

Racism has gotten worse in america since trump has been president. Trump supporters target anybody brown (mainly women and children) and it's going to come to a head at some point. Americans don't have their priorities straight by and large. People lose their jobs and ability to provide for their families just to be racist for five minutes. Meanwhile the government fucks all of us over because the only color that matters is green (the color of money)

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946378
07/11/18 12:37 PM
07/11/18 12:37 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
@cookcounty

But aren't such people in every country? I live in Latvia. We have two large ethnic groups here, Latvians and Russians. Some parts of them hate the other ones for various reasons. There are politicians who use the situation just to gain popularity. And this is not the only example. British hate Polish, Ukrainians hate Russians, Danish hate Turkish, etc.

The world is full of stupid fanatics I guess. Only a small part of the society has other stuff to think about than hate of others.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946393
07/11/18 02:48 PM
07/11/18 02:48 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Yes, racism is totally played out. Its going to reach a point to where no one even discusses it any more.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: cookcounty] #946414
07/11/18 03:34 PM
07/11/18 03:34 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by cookcounty
@polakvet

Racism has gotten worse in america since trump has been president. Trump supporters target anybody brown (mainly women and children) and it's going to come to a head at some point. Americans don't have their priorities straight by and large. People lose their jobs and ability to provide for their families just to be racist for five minutes. Meanwhile the government fucks all of us over because the only color that matters is green (the color of money)

That's so far wrong it's not even funny, yet all we see on t.v. are Trump supporters getting harassed by the so called "harmless" left. Some even getting seriously hurt over a shirt that says Trump on it, but yet all Trump supporters are supposed to be these racist animals who go after blacks and latinos. rolleyes

The Trump supporters simply want a closed border and want immigrants to come here legally instead of sneaking across the border and not paying taxes and taking American jobs away from Americans. But somehow that is racist? whistle Then we get to hear how ALL white people have some much privilege in this country yet not one damn thing has been given to me because I'm a white male. Last I checked, I earned every damn thing I've ever bought because I started at the very bottom at a job ANYONE could get and worked my way up to where I'm at now. Hell even my boss is a black male, but according to cookie and his buddy there is NO WAY that can be true because nobody would hire a black male and put him in a position like that over other white males. rolleyes

The ONLY thing cookie said that made sense was the part about the government screwing us all over.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946464
07/11/18 11:49 PM
07/11/18 11:49 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@dixiemafia

Just stop

There are more videos of trumpers calling the cops on minorties not breaking the law than there are of people harrassing trump supporters

Trump has emboldened his minions to act in a manner thats unethical because he's shown them the way

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946498
07/12/18 08:09 AM
07/12/18 08:09 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Yes, racism is totally played out. Its going to reach a point to where no one even discusses it any more.

lol lol lol
Yeah, That would be another 200 years or so for America.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946523
07/12/18 01:33 PM
07/12/18 01:33 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
No, its kind of happening now. The racism thing is now becoming more of an excuse opposed to an actual problem and most americans are bored of it already. If people work hard, they will succeed. There is no excuse, its 2018 already and blacks actually have it easy. However, its up to them to make their lives better, its not up to me or anyone else. The excuses are over. Bad decison making and an irresponsible life style is not a recipe for success or productive lives.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946525
07/12/18 01:38 PM
07/12/18 01:38 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
No, its kind of happening now. The racism thing is now becoming more of an excuse opposed to an actual problem and most americans are bored of it already. If people work hard, they will succeed. There is no excuse, its 2018 already and blacks actually have it easy. However, its up to them to make their lives better, its not up to me or anyone else. The excuses are over. Bad decison making and an irresponsible life style is not a recipe for success or productive lives.

LOL
No It's not an excuse just a cultural fault zone. Bigotry still exists period.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946548
07/12/18 04:21 PM
07/12/18 04:21 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Yeah, bigotry exists in black neighborhoods towards whites. Blacks are the most racist group in america. They must laugh at the white liberals who always defend them.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946557
07/12/18 05:17 PM
07/12/18 05:17 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia

I agree to everything, except of "if people work hard", the correct sentence would be "if people work smart", imo.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946564
07/12/18 07:56 PM
07/12/18 07:56 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Yeah, bigotry exists in black neighborhoods towards whites. Blacks are the most racist group in america. They must laugh at the white liberals who always defend them.

I doubt you believe your own statement

White people buy drugs in black neighborhoods without getting harrassed every day of the week

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: ThePolakVet] #946568
07/12/18 08:41 PM
07/12/18 08:41 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by ThePolakVet

I agree to everything, except of "if people work hard", the correct sentence would be "if people work smart", imo.

Why would you agree with this individual?

- African Proverb
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946569
07/12/18 08:42 PM
07/12/18 08:42 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

I guess the hundreds of white supremacists groups are anomalies.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946586
07/12/18 11:38 PM
07/12/18 11:38 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What did I tell you?

As much as these Trumpies hate the FBI for investigating the election, they still love stats that make black people look bad. Like a fat kid trying to quit cake.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: ThePolakVet] #946587
07/12/18 11:41 PM
07/12/18 11:41 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'm not pro police due to my personal interactions with them in the past, but I kind of get their every day stresses and situation

Translation, "I'm not pro police, unless they're targeting black people".

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: BlackFamily] #946589
07/12/18 11:47 PM
07/12/18 11:47 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by hoodlum

It's a lose-lose scene for Aces; Sleep with a mosquito or Take advice from a well known hoodlum.........to be continued

Is he a real hoodlum, or does he just play one on the internet? Maybe it's actually Tony Sirico. Of course, Sirico's a fake wiseguy, too. Heard he used to go around Hollywood telling people he's with the Colombos, as if anyone cares.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: OakAsFan] #946622
07/13/18 08:23 AM
07/13/18 08:23 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
What did I tell you?

As much as these Trumpies hate the FBI for investigating the election, they still love stats that make black people look bad. Like a fat kid trying to quit cake.

The stats are the facts, not opinion. Its not just here in the U.S, its also abroad. Look at the violence they are commiting in England where there are no guns! Guess what, the blacks found a loop hole, they use knives there.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: BlackFamily] #946627
07/13/18 09:43 AM
07/13/18 09:43 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I'm not pro police due to my personal interactions with them in the past, but I kind of get their every day stresses and situation

Translation, "I'm not pro police, unless they're targeting black people".

I never said that. You assuming that is completely your own problem. My reason to hate the police is due to their corrupt actions in my own country which drafts us away from equality under one law. White, black, yellow, hispanic. Whatever the color is - USA is really not the best place to become a police officer. due to large ownership of weapons and illegal market of them as well and people's unpredictable reactions to every day situations. So if every questioning of a person has a % of you being shot as a police officer. Then this suspicion grows when a person you stop starts saying shit like "I'm not a citizen of USA, I do not go under US laws" when you've just asked them to get out of a vehicle to search for anything illegal. First impression you get is this person is under drugs or mentally challenged, so that again makes their decision making not quite logic and everything can happen which again brings more stress to the situation as you do not know if the person is armed or not.

Yeah, there are racists, from every race. Also there are people who abuse their power in the employment situation they are at the moment. But people tend to overreact to everything in these days and bring arguments of something in situations where it doesn't relate.

I agree with what he said in that actual text. We all make our own decisions in life which later affects us and people around us. It has nothing to do with skin color. Yeah, there are racists, both black and white and also other races. But people tend to bring it in any argument now where it does not relate to the situation.

Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: ThePolakVet] #946636
07/13/18 10:32 AM
07/13/18 10:32 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

I agree with what he said in that actual text. We all make our own decisions in life which later affects us and people around us. It has nothing to do with skin color. Yeah, there are racists, both black and white and also other races. But people tend to bring it in any argument now where it does not relate to the situation. [/quote]

This specifically: "The racism thing is now becoming more of an excuse opposed to an actual problem".

The problem with agreeing with this text is that it undermines or cover up the fact that it still persist presently. I do agree that it does come up in situations when it doesn't relate to a particular subject. Beside those type of moments it still persist in a discreet manner. From the business sector to everyday walk of life. I've stated a few times on here before that Bigotry/Racism of the U.S is a scar. A scae doesn't fade away.

If you watch that Lupe Fiasco video i posted then you'll have a gist of understanding from a Black perspective. It's a cultural double standards here. It's evidence displaying here on the BB via posters that quicker to shed light on Black statistics yet don't ever dig into their own culture stats.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Lives Matter is a Fraud [Re: Aces] #946637
07/13/18 10:36 AM
07/13/18 10:36 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
The chief wanted perfect stats, so cops were told to pin crimes on black people, probe found

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article213647764.html

It's good that racism isn't an actual problem anymore. Framing innocent black people instead of simply murdering them is so enlightened.

For anyone out there who is still questioning why NFL players choose to kneel, here is your answer.

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/13/18 10:40 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull