GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Malavita, Toodoped), 278 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,062
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,364
Posts1,059,427
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73769
10/01/04 12:03 AM
10/01/04 12:03 AM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Communists For Kerry

As Kurt Angle might say..."It's true. Oh, it's damn true."

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:uqJW-iApXzcJ:www.oxygen.ie/unilife/pics/stalin.jpg[/img]

Just take off the mustache, and there's our man!

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:njbEiA_Mq8QJ:twinsoo.tripod.com/mbn/pics/communist.gif[/img]

---

Also, considering the debate tonight proves John Kerry is imitating Bill Clintons mannerisms (hand moments, and the damn thumb/fist thing) in a subliminal effort to sway voters, I thought the following would also be appropriate.

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:qG...20communist.jpg[/img]

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73770
10/01/04 05:57 AM
10/01/04 05:57 AM
The Bright Side Of The Road
S
Senza Mama Offline
Underboss
Senza Mama  Offline
S
Underboss
The Bright Side Of The Road
I'm sure the three votes for Kerry will make a hell of a difference

Tom: "They shot Sonny on the causeway...he's dead."
Michael: "Turnbull is a good man"
Shane MacGowan: "It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank"
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73771
10/01/04 10:06 AM
10/01/04 10:06 AM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
I thought there was there was outrage when someone posted something that compared Bush with Hitler. I remember rather heated responses to the post.

I guess it is OK to use Stalin, though. Can you say hypocrite?

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73772
10/01/04 01:12 PM
10/01/04 01:12 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Outrage? Hmm...the other thread portrayed Bush as Hitler, as a Nazi, which is quite slanderous and untrue.

In this thread, I provided a factual link where the American communist party is backing John Kerry.

Explain how this is hypocritical...why, because I added some funny pictures? Oh, I forgot. It's okay for liberals to criticize Bush, but step off when a conservative makes a remark.

I guess this is why the left hates FoxNews.

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73773
10/01/04 02:28 PM
10/01/04 02:28 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Your statement saying to take the mustache off and there's our man, meaning Kerry is Stalin is just as slanderous and untrue as comparing Bush to Hitler. It is hypocritical to condemn the Bush/Hitler thread and start one like this.

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73774
10/01/04 03:07 PM
10/01/04 03:07 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Marco:
I thought there was there was outrage when someone posted something that compared Bush with Hitler. I remember rather heated responses to the post.

I guess it is OK to use Stalin, though. Can you say hypocrite?
Amen to that Don Marco. Long Lost Corleone posted pics that were obviously made for a joke that included Bush's face with a Nazi symbol on it. I was soooooooo waiting for someone to post something like this. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73775
10/01/04 03:09 PM
10/01/04 03:09 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Funny, I really do see a resemblance between Stalin and Kerry. Kerry was doing alot of finger pointing/thumb gesturing, hence my posting of that picture.

Considering I have not claimed Kerry to be Hitler-esque, or Stalin-esque, I find no hypocrisy by posting a link that is entirely truthful in finding how the USA communists support John Kerry.

Although, considering Kerry self-admits to committing war atrocities, I guess he probably is a bit more Hitler-esque and Stalin-esque than we all thought, eh? :rolleyes:

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73776
10/01/04 09:37 PM
10/01/04 09:37 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Double-J - did you even read that "article"? It just reiterates the same as every other liberal position - it's just an anti-Bush vote, not a pro-Kerry vote. They don't like Kerry, either.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73777
10/01/04 09:48 PM
10/01/04 09:48 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

I did read the article, or else I wouldn't have posted it, unlike some other people.

I understand they aren't supporting Kerry because they like his ideology, or think he is the right man to lead. By being anti-Bush however, they are throwing their backing and consequently throwing their voting support for John Kerry, regardless of their motivations.

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73778
10/02/04 05:50 AM
10/02/04 05:50 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

I Hate American politics.

Politics should be about each party campaigning for their beliefs and policies. Not attacking others. In England 1997 everyone knew the conservatives were fucked when instead of constructive campaigning they just attacked Labour, posters comparing Blair to the devil and worse. Blair and Labour inevitably won the election.

All it is, is a sign of insecurity.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73779
10/02/04 07:27 PM
10/02/04 07:27 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Cheers Turi. Nice to know some humans still exist in this lonely cyber world of ours.

By the way, how did you feel about Souness leaving and joining us? Wasn't too much of a popular choice to be honest, but I seriously think that he can lead us to glory! I'm loving him already. Kluivert and Shearer seem to be oing the business together. How're your boys doing? haven't seen any results from today.

Oh, and the snooker's started again!

Mick

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73780
10/03/04 06:56 AM
10/03/04 06:56 AM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Usually I wouldn't want to hijack a thread but I make no apologies for this when it's ANOTHER outragous politics thread.

It felt weird Souness leaving. I've said for the last few seasons he'd leave one day when a big job is offered to him, personally I thought he'd return to Liverpool. And Newcastle is a BIG club with big potential. He's always had that desire to win. I wasn't really gutted, a change of personnel felt good and everyone on the Blackburn wagon are loving the addition of Hughes. Although I was split with him and Mike Newell. To tell the truth I was more gutted with Robson being sacked, he's an amazing guy with great dignity.

I'm very surprised with Shearer and Kluivert, aren't you? I thought there'd be some dissent between them - maybe it's to come. Sounness is gonna be under a lot of pressure to win some silverware - maybe more so than being at the bottom of the table for us.

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73781
10/03/04 10:33 AM
10/03/04 10:33 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:

Also, considering the debate tonight proves John Kerry is imitating Bill Clintons mannerisms (hand moments, and the damn thumb/fist thing) in a subliminal effort to sway voters, I thought the following would also be appropriate.
They both did that.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73782
10/03/04 05:36 PM
10/03/04 05:36 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
Turi, Sir Bobby was at the end of his tether, and was allowed to manage the club for longer than he should've been, I think. The money he has at the age he is, he should never have ajob anyway. And you had to cringe every time he gave an interview.

By the way, have you seen:

I bought all three in a boxset today for £12.99! Can't wait to see them.

Mick

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73783
10/04/04 04:21 AM
10/04/04 04:21 AM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
Hey boys! (Mick and Turi) I wasn't going to check this thread, but I saw Mick's name as the last response, and I thought, "Ha! It's worth a read, just to see what he's gotta say about all this!" To my surprise, I also saw Turi in here... Very refreshing little "side-convo" you're having in here.

I meant to ask, now that you mention it; where's Kluivert this year? I haven't followed European leagues in about 8 months now, for some reason or another. I have to get back into that habit! I haven't watched too much TV in about that long, either... but it's not for no reason that we get like 25 extra Euro sports channels via satellite! Might as well put it to good use, you know? I can't believe it's come to this, where I have to ask just who someone like Kluivert is playing for, now! I should be ashamed. Can you tell it's not that popular here? It's a real shame, but I'd bet that about 90% of the American population has never even heard of him. So you can see how I got lost for a little while.

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73784
10/04/04 11:28 AM
10/04/04 11:28 AM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Turi, Sir Bobby was at the end of his tether, and was allowed to manage the club for longer than he should've been, I think. The money he has at the age he is, he should never have ajob anyway. And you had to cringe every time he gave an interview.

By the way, have you seen:

I bought all three in a boxset today for £12.99! Can't wait to see them.

Mick
What a great buy mate, I've just forked out over £60 on books - for bloody uni. Not fun. I've seen Boiling point out of those and that's good, I really liked that but Sonantine is supposed to be one of his best.

No I didn't cringe with Bobby's interviews. I seriously think there's a man with a lot of dignity and respect.

Good to see you Zia, I haven't spoke to you for a long time, still ruling the chat room? Kluivert was a summer signing for Newcastle - a big club with big potential - but never do anything. It's a real shame football (soccer) isn't widely accepted in America but when you've already got 3/4 main sports that's logical. I love the NFL here and i'm in a huge minority it isn't very accepted. Apparantly it's "Puffs playing rugby with pads on".

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73785
10/04/04 11:43 AM
10/04/04 11:43 AM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Regarding Patrick's almost clever 'which is it' signature line....77-WABC NY has been playing a FANTASTIC promo depicting J. Kerry as the candidate for ALL positions.

For those not in range of the station I'm sure you can pull the clip from WABC website or hear it online.

http://www.wabcradio.com/listingsentryheadline.asp?ID=259078&PT=WABC+News

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73786
10/04/04 03:38 PM
10/04/04 03:38 PM
The House Of Blue Leaves
Nice Guy Eddie Offline
Underboss
Nice Guy Eddie  Offline
Underboss
The House Of Blue Leaves
Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
Regarding Patrick's almost clever 'which is it' signature line....77-WABC NY has been playing a FANTASTIC promo depicting J. Kerry as the candidate for ALL positions.

For those not in range of the station I'm sure you can pull the clip from WABC website or hear it online.

http://www.wabcradio.com/listingsentryheadline.asp?ID=259078&PT=WABC+News

Apple
That is a great link!!

My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys.

Get Hannitized

I support racial profiling.
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73787
10/04/04 03:55 PM
10/04/04 03:55 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Our President on Osama Bin Laden:

2001: "I want justice. And there's an old poster out West, I recall, that said, 'Wanted, Dead or Alive.'"

2002: "I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, to be honest with you. I truly am not that concerned about him."

Which is it, George?
Just in case anyone didn't see it when it was in my signature. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73788
10/04/04 03:59 PM
10/04/04 03:59 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Ok, ok. Just to make it fair.

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73789
10/04/04 04:05 PM
10/04/04 04:05 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
JJ does something immature and you are unable to take the high road, huh? I hope you never wonder why people don't take you seriously.

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73790
10/04/04 04:33 PM
10/04/04 04:33 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Oh, get over it. Did that picture hurt you in any way? That is a picture that was used in a previous thread that was ridiculed by Bush supporters. I don't take stuff from people and just lean back until they're ready to stop. First I'm told to clean up my swearing. Done. Now I have to have approval from you to post something that isn't offending but should be taken as a joke? Get over it. -Pat

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73791
10/04/04 04:38 PM
10/04/04 04:38 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
JJ does something immature and you are unable to take the high road, huh? ...
Please, Don M....REMEMBER who you're talking to!!

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73792
10/04/04 04:57 PM
10/04/04 04:57 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Oh, get over it. Did that picture hurt you in any way? That is a picture that was used in a previous thread that was ridiculed by Bush supporters. I don't take stuff from people and just lean back until they're ready to stop. First I'm told to clean up my swearing. Done. Now I have to have approval from you to post something that isn't offending but should be taken as a joke? Get over it. -Pat
Did you ever think that the reason you are attacked is that you offer immature reactions? I personally find the swastika and Hitler references to Bush offensive, and I am sure I am not alone. Don't start with the free speech garbage either - it doesn't apply.

If you had to get my approval before you post something, you would still be approaching you 100th post.

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73793
10/04/04 05:12 PM
10/04/04 05:12 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
If you had to get my approval before you post something, you would still be approaching you 100th post.
Oh well, life is full of wonderful (and often banal) ifs and buts and maybes and irrelevant observations that mean absolutely nothing. Like this post, for instance.

Turi, shall let you know what I thought of the Kitano package. I only bought it because I had forgot my to-see list which I always take to town (as my memory fails me when looking around sales), and it makes a change from my more "heavy" buys, such as old silent classics etc.

Mick

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73794
10/04/04 05:20 PM
10/04/04 05:20 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] Oh, get over it. Did that picture hurt you in any way? That is a picture that was used in a previous thread that was ridiculed by Bush supporters. I don't take stuff from people and just lean back until they're ready to stop. First I'm told to clean up my swearing. Done. Now I have to have approval from you to post something that isn't offending but should be taken as a joke? Get over it. -Pat
Did you ever think that the reason you are attacked is that you offer immature reactions? I personally find the swastika and Hitler references to Bush offensive... [/b][/quote]Then I would be afraid to see how you react to things that are done today. Welcome to the year 2004.

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73795
10/04/04 06:05 PM
10/04/04 06:05 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

At least my link was truthful - the communist party IS supporting Kerry. :p

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73796
10/04/04 10:07 PM
10/04/04 10:07 PM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
"Puffs playing rugby with pads on".

Good to see you, too, Turi... it has been a while, hasn't it!?

Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73797
10/05/04 12:32 AM
10/05/04 12:32 AM
New York
DonsAdvisor Offline
Underboss
DonsAdvisor  Offline
Underboss
New York
Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
If he takes all positions, then you much agree with him half the time

"A refusal is not the act of a friend"
Re: Commies For Kerry! (no, it's not a joke.) #73798
10/05/04 08:27 AM
10/05/04 08:27 AM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Marco:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] Oh, get over it. Did that picture hurt you in any way? That is a picture that was used in a previous thread that was ridiculed by Bush supporters. I don't take stuff from people and just lean back until they're ready to stop. First I'm told to clean up my swearing. Done. Now I have to have approval from you to post something that isn't offending but should be taken as a joke? Get over it. -Pat
Did you ever think that the reason you are attacked is that you offer immature reactions? I personally find the swastika and Hitler references to Bush offensive... [/b][/quote]Then I would be afraid to see how you react to things that are done today. Welcome to the year 2004. [/b][/quote]Yes, you are such a poster boy for the modern youth. You throw out ridiculous statements and then cry about how everyone attacks you.

Explain your comment - you are afraid to see how I react to things today? Because I find a swastika and a reference to Hitler offensive? You have a lot of growing up to do, and I don't mean in years.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull