GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mike68, 1 invisible), 149 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,832
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,306
Posts1,058,300
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Europes rape Crisis #943615
06/13/18 11:44 PM
06/13/18 11:44 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss
Immigrant asylum seekers are causing rape rates to rise across Europe. When I thought it could not get sicker than the New Years Eve mass rapes in Germany or the rape of 12 year old boy in Austria by a refugee who claimed it was "A sexual emergency " we now have paralyzed and wheelchair bound women being attacked.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ally-disabled-belgian-woman-anchor-baby/

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943627
06/14/18 03:09 AM
06/14/18 03:09 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
As sick and as bad as this is, I honestly can't say it is worst then the New Years Eve mass rapes in Germany.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943773
06/15/18 09:49 AM
06/15/18 09:49 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace
Immigrant asylum seekers are causing rape rates to rise across Europe.

Zero scientific evidence to back this up.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943782
06/15/18 10:47 AM
06/15/18 10:47 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Almost every rape in Ireland is committed by asylum seekers.

The latest, a gang rape in County Kildare.

Most of the time, the newspapers neglect to mention the fact the attackers are non-nationals.

It's only going to get worse.

Unless the children of politicians, judges or policy makers start getting raped.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943784
06/15/18 11:07 AM
06/15/18 11:07 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Absurd.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: OakAsFan] #943786
06/15/18 11:19 AM
06/15/18 11:19 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by OakAsFan

Absurd.

Liberals shouldnt be calling anything absurd. The amount of bullshit they tell is the definition of absurd...and disgustin

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943789
06/15/18 11:40 AM
06/15/18 11:40 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Well, Moe's outright made up rape statistics in Ireland are absurd.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943799
06/15/18 12:31 PM
06/15/18 12:31 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

The sad thing is I'm not making it up. Virtually every time I've read about a sexual assault in the last year or so, it's been a foreign national who committed it.

And, what the fuck would Oak know about rape statistics in Ireland.

The same thing has been happening for years in Sweden and England.

Now Ireland is catching up.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943800
06/15/18 12:36 PM
06/15/18 12:36 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Off the top of my head:

Aforementioned gang rape in Kildare (non-nationals)
Two rickshaw drivers raped women in Dublin (non-nationals)
Male tried to rape a woman in toilets in McDonalds in Dublin (non-national)
Male followed foreign national off bus and raped her in her house (non-national)
Man drugged and raped two women in his flat; this happened in the county I live in (non-national)

I can't think of any rapes committed by Irish nationals thAt have been in the news here.

For such a small part of the population they sure do fucking seem to be responsible for most of the sexual assaults here.

But anyone could see what would happen when you look how they treat women and children in their own countries.

Fucking savages.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943807
06/15/18 01:49 PM
06/15/18 01:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The sad thing is I'm not making it up.

Actually, the sad thing is that you are.

Virtually every time I've read about a sexual assault in the last year or so, it's been a foreign national who committed it.

This.....this is not proof that "almost every rape in Ireland is committed by asylum seekers". That's not how any of this works.

And, what the fuck would Oak know about rape statistics in Ireland.

Better yet, what would you know? The only evidence you cite to back up your claim is that you've only read stories involving asylum seekers committing rape. There's no way for you to even prove that. Even if it were true, however, it still wouldn't prove that "almost every" rape in Ireland is committed by an asylum seeker. It would only mean that these instances are the ones being reported. Of course, you're making this up anyway, so it's a moot point.

The same thing has been happening for years in Sweden and England.

No, it hasn't. And I thought Ireland was your area of expertise. Now you know eff all about Sweden and England, too? Anyhow, your conclusions are rants and musings of an uninformed person. You're simply making up your evidence.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943814
06/15/18 02:03 PM
06/15/18 02:03 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Off the top of my head:

Your only source, after all...

Aforementioned gang rape in Kildare (non-nationals)
Two rickshaw drivers raped women in Dublin (non-nationals)
Male tried to rape a woman in toilets in McDonalds in Dublin (non-national)
Male followed foreign national off bus and raped her in her house (non-national)
Man drugged and raped two women in his flat; this happened in the county I live in (non-national)

These are examples of immigrants committing rape, not evidence that most rapes are committed by immigrants.

It would be like saying that the Republican party is the only party where people get indicted.

How do I know?

Well, off the top of my head...there's Paul Manafort....

That's how this game works...

I can't think of any rapes committed by Irish nationals thAt have been in the news here.

This is only proof that such incidents aren't being reported, whether they're happening or not. It's not proof that Irish nationals don't commit rape, which is a laughably absurd statement.

For such a small part of the population they sure do fucking seem to be responsible for most of the sexual assaults here.

Because this is what's being reported by the most notable media outlets. The media has the power to make things "seem".

But anyone could see what would happen when you look how they treat women and children in their own countries.

Fucking savages.

I know. Based off "the top of your head". Certainly not any sort of scientific data which compares and contrasts how women and children are treated in any two particular countries.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943849
06/15/18 03:35 PM
06/15/18 03:35 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

"The media has the power to make things seem."

I don't know why I'm engaging with a troll, and moron, whose only purpose on this forum is to antagonize people - but I'll give it the old college try.

The Irish media goes out of its way to not mention the nationality of these rapists, yet cursory research will invariably show the nationality of the rapists is African or Middle Eastern.

I never said Irish people don't commit rapes; I said I can't think off the top of my head a rape involving an Irish attacker that made the news. Not my fault, you can't comprehend what I say.

Then again, look who I'm talking to.

Mr. Black and White whose understanding of social and political issues and nuances doesn't get any more profound than tired old cliches about Trump and republicans.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943850
06/15/18 03:38 PM
06/15/18 03:38 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Again, the sad thing is I'm not exaggerating. For a statistically tiny proportion of the population, they commit an incredible amount of targeted rapes against strangers.

Of course, this being 2018, and a liberal society, the solution is to stick one's head in the sand.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943851
06/15/18 03:44 PM
06/15/18 03:44 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-39580591

What do you derive from that data, Oak?

While you're at it, look up the Rotherham child exploitation scandal, and tell us what you notice.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943852
06/15/18 03:52 PM
06/15/18 03:52 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I don't know why I'm engaging with a troll, and moron, whose only purpose on this forum is to antagonize people -

Should people who make blanketed statements about entire groups of people without any evidence whatsoever not be antagonized in some way?

Should no one have said anything? Would the world be an easier place if nobody ever challenged your fabrications and stereotypes?

The Irish media goes out of its way to not mention the nationality of these rapists,

Unsubstantiated. Now you're making things up to back up other things you've made up.

yet cursory research will invariably show the nationality of the rapists is African or Middle Eastern.

You're just using different words to state the same unfounded conclusion.

I said I can't think off the top of my head a rape involving an Irish attacker that made the news.

Which proves nothing, other than that

a) it's just not being reported in the news
b) it is, but you have a short attention span
c) it is, but you're omitting it to suit your agenda

Then again, look who I'm talking to.

You've been called out here in the past by several people for making sweeping generalizations about Italians. I suspect you're now doing the same with immigrants in Ireland.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943853
06/15/18 03:56 PM
06/15/18 03:56 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-39580591

What do you derive from that data, Oak?

While you're at it, look up the Rotherham child exploitation scandal, and tell us what you notice.

Whenever someone posts a link without quoting anything from it, you know it's BS.

Sure enough, this is a link to a story about one case. It doesn't prove in any way that most rapes in Ireland are committed by immigrants. You're simply making it up.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943854
06/15/18 03:57 PM
06/15/18 03:57 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Again, the sad thing is I'm not exaggerating. For a statistically tiny proportion of the population, they commit an incredible amount of targeted rapes against strangers.

Of course, this being 2018, and a liberal society, the solution is to stick one's head in the sand.

Doubling down on your fictional tale.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943873
06/15/18 05:04 PM
06/15/18 05:04 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Should people who make blanketed statements about entire groups of people without any evidence whatsoever not be antagonized in some way?

Should no one have said anything? Would the world be an easier place if nobody ever challenged your fabrications and stereotypes?

It's my own anecdotal experience. Ireland is a small country; the size of a small American state. So the pattern quickly becomes very noticeable when, as I said, I click on news stories relating to sexual crimes and the attacker is invariably an asylum seeker/immigrant. That's not the same as saying all asylum seekers/immigrants are rapists. It's not my fault you can't comprehend simple English.

Unsubstantiated. Now you're making things up to back up other things you've made up.

Do some research of your own instead of blithely dismissing my own. The details pertaining to nationality of the attackers are almost always buried. There was one Nigerian-born footballer, Ismahil Akinade, currently playing professional football in the country who was involved in a gang attack on a girl several years ago and the facts about his participation in the crime, and the nationality of the attackers, was buried in the almost non-existent coverage of the attack. His participation in the rape would've gone under the radar were it not for the due diligence of concerned citizens.

Which proves nothing, other than that

a) it's just not being reported in the news
b) it is, but you have a short attention span
c) it is, but you're omitting it to suit your agenda

I've already explained it's my own anecdotal evidence. Foreign nationals certainly don't have a monopoly on crime in Ireland, but when it comes to sex related crimes, it's close.

You've been called out here in the past by several people for making sweeping generalizations about Italians. I suspect you're now doing the same with immigrants in Ireland.

Proof?

Whenever someone posts a link without quoting anything from it, you know it's BS.

Sure enough, this is a link to a story about one case. It doesn't prove in any way that most rapes in Ireland are committed by immigrants. You're simply making it up.

Refusing to engage with the facts, eh? I showed you a link to one well-publicized child exploitation scandal involving the ethnic community, but you have nothing to say about the relevant facts and figures.

Here's another one you refuse to engage with: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943876
06/15/18 05:14 PM
06/15/18 05:14 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Again, NOT generalizing all asylum seekers and immigrants as rapists, because the vast majority of them are law abiding. Simply stating facts that a shockingly high proportion of reported sexual assaults are committed by people who make up a sizeable minority of the country.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943881
06/15/18 05:49 PM
06/15/18 05:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I click on news stories relating to sexual crimes and the attacker is invariably an asylum seeker/immigrant.

This. Proves. Absolutely. Nothing.

Do some research of your own instead of blithely dismissing my own.

You don't have any research to dismiss. You made something up, and you're just doubling down on it.

The details pertaining to nationality of the attackers are almost always buried. There was one Nigerian-born footballer, Ismahil Akinade, currently playing professional football in the country who was involved in a gang attack on a girl several years ago and the facts about his participation in the crime, and the nationality of the attackers, was buried in the almost non-existent coverage of the attack. His participation in the rape would've gone under the radar were it not for the due diligence of concerned citizens.

Proves nothing.

Foreign nationals certainly don't have a monopoly on crime in Ireland, but when it comes to sex related crimes, it's close.

Just a differently worded version of the same lie.

Refusing to engage with the facts, eh?

The facts were irrelevant. It was one case. Even if it were several cases, there was nothing in the article that compared rape convictions among immigrants to those of Irish nationals. You may as well have posted a dead link.

Only you would post a link to a wikipedia page (that you probably just edited yourself) instead of simply posting the links from one of the articles' citations at the bottom of the page. And, of course, your wikipedia link describes one story, anyway.

You're lying. You're simply made up your theory that nearly all rapes in Ireland are committed by immigrants.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943882
06/15/18 06:04 PM
06/15/18 06:04 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

So basically your argument boils down to, "you're lying."

I don't have a theory that nearly all rapes in Ireland are committed by immigrants. Instead, I feel like I'm explaining this to a child, that, anecdotally, almost every time I read about a sexual assault in the news the culprits are non-nationals.

The mugshots and names listed in the two articles I provided all describe people from ethnic backgrounds. I don't have to make anything up. The article you conveniently ignored cites the BBC for crying out loud.

Here's another BBC link for the story you are accusing me of misrepresenting pertaining to Huddersfield:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-39580591

And here is, yet another, BBC link referring to a child exploitation ring in another medium sized British town: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

Notice a pattern yet?

I await your next passive-aggressive reply.

Still awaiting proof of my generalisations of Italian people BTW.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943885
06/15/18 06:42 PM
06/15/18 06:42 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

It's all I needed.

I'll save my energy for someone who actually has a strong argument.

almost every time I read about a sexual assault in the news the culprits are non-nationals.

Which neither proves or even demonstrates anything, other than your limited resources or attention span.

The mugshots and names listed in the two articles I provided all describe people from ethnic backgrounds. I don't have to make anything up. The article you conveniently ignored cites the BBC for crying out loud.

And they prove nothing. Other than immigrants were the culprits, in those cases.

Here's another BBC link for the story you are accusing me of misrepresenting pertaining to Huddersfield:

And here is, yet another, BBC link referring to a child exploitation ring in another medium sized British town: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

Notice a pattern yet?

A pattern of you not knowing the difference between anecdotal evidence and evidence.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943892
06/15/18 07:10 PM
06/15/18 07:10 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

How is that not anecdotal evidence?

Says the troll who blocks discourse on his PM's.

Yeah, I already gauged that you can't rationally debate all the literature I posted.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943895
06/15/18 07:17 PM
06/15/18 07:17 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Here's some literature you can post.

How about the crime stats from Ireland showing that "nearly all" rapes are committed by those seeking asylum?

Just back out of this and admit you lied. Admit it, this has to be getting exhausting.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943900
06/15/18 07:28 PM
06/15/18 07:28 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Look them up yourself. They don't specify who commits them. For the millionth time, I am referring to news articles I've read over approximately the last 18 months.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943903
06/15/18 07:46 PM
06/15/18 07:46 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
And, for the millionth time, I'm referring to this crackpot comment of yours.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943908
06/15/18 08:43 PM
06/15/18 08:43 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

And?

I said almost, not all.

I live here, unlike you.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943910
06/15/18 08:51 PM
06/15/18 08:51 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

If 7 out of every 10 articles, and I'm being conservative here, refers to a foreign national committing the crime specified then, excuse me, but I'm not going to mince words just to be politically correct.

When it comes to natives, Dublin has a plethora of problems with drug and gun crime, but that's drug and gun crime.

I'm talking about sex related crimes. I don't know a single woman who is comfortable taking a cab with a non-native driver (unless Eastern European or British)

There's probably a reason for this.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: jace] #943913
06/15/18 09:19 PM
06/15/18 09:19 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

And I still await an explanation for Oak attributing to me comments about Italian people that I don't recall making.

Plenty of Italians here. They never cause any problems; just make an honest living. Like most blacks, and middle easterns, too. As for Italian-Americans, they helped mould America into what makes it great; so many artists who have been an enormous credit to culture and the arts.

For Gods sake, I have been the loudest critic of illegal IRISH immigrants in America or, "undocumented".

But, a lot of these asylum seekers and immigrants are not properly vetted. That's the facts. And it's reflected in the shit that's going on. And I won't pussyfoot about it.

Look at the child exploitation that's going on in India and Pakistan, in particular; rapes and abuse of children.

What rightful person wants this shit in their own backyard? A lot of these people lie about seeking asylum from some bullshit danger in their own country that doesn't exist.

It makes a mockery of people from places like Syria who do actually need, and deserve placement.

Re: Europes rape Crisis [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943975
06/16/18 10:55 PM
06/16/18 10:55 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss

I don't have a theory that nearly all rapes in Ireland are committed by immigrants. Instead, I feel like I'm explaining this to a child, that, anecdotally, almost every time I read about a sexual assault in the news the culprits are non-nationals.

Notice a pattern yet?

I await your next passive-aggressive reply.

Still awaiting proof of my generalisations of Italian people BTW.

If you showed him a video with the immigrants bragging that they rape, and that they do it frequently, he'd dismiss it as nothing. Sweden has. a rape crisis they never had till they took the people in, same for Austria and other nations. OakA's will demand proof, then when you show it to him he will just troll along saying it shows nothing or is a fake link.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull