GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 126 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,664
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! #940280
05/17/18 12:25 PM
05/17/18 12:25 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Liberals want racial diversity? How come no liberals move to black neighborhoods or even hispanic neighborhoods?
They may move to FORMER black hoods after the blacks move out but will never move to compton or the south side of chicago.
They can sell their expensive homes, buy a house very cheaply in a black hood, fix it up really nicely and still make a HIGE profit. Yet, they wont do it. Why? Because what they say and what they do are two totally different things. Hell, they can even send their kids to an expensive private school if they give the school system excuse; even though they claim they want their kids in a diverse environment.. bull shit. They know deep down that black hoods are dangerous and they have a different culture in which they dont want their own children being exposed to.
Think about that.
The borders??? Why dont the liberals move near the border if they claim the borders are so safe? They know its fuckin dangerous but thats fine as long as it doesnt affect their own lives in their own neighborhoods.
What about the signs they put on their lawns about saying “ we welcome diversity, there is no room for hate here” ect...
Of course they claim to welcome all races, they know full well blacks and hispanics cant afford homes to move into their neighborhoods. They can say all they want because they know blacks couldnt afford to move there. Its all a bunch of show boating. At least the conservatives are honest.
Liberals are not only lazy, they are liars !!! Maxine watters is an ugly old hag with the IQ of a jar of peanut butter.

Last edited by Aces; 05/17/18 12:27 PM.
Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: Aces] #940308
05/17/18 02:58 PM
05/17/18 02:58 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@aces

Whites have moved to the south side of Chicago...smh

Its called gentrification

Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: Aces] #940309
05/17/18 03:02 PM
05/17/18 03:02 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by Aces
Liberals want racial diversity? How come no liberals move to black neighborhoods or even hispanic neighborhoods?
They may move to FORMER black hoods after the blacks move out but will never move to compton or the south side of chicago.
They can sell their expensive homes, buy a house very cheaply in a black hood, fix it up really nicely and still make a HIGE profit. Yet, they wont do it. Why? Because what they say and what they do are two totally different things. Hell, they can even send their kids to an expensive private school if they give the school system excuse; even though they claim they want their kids in a diverse environment.. bull shit. They know deep down that black hoods are dangerous and they have a different culture in which they dont want their own children being exposed to.
Think about that.
The borders??? Why dont the liberals move near the border if they claim the borders are so safe? They know its fuckin dangerous but thats fine as long as it doesnt affect their own lives in their own neighborhoods.
What about the signs they put on their lawns about saying “ we welcome diversity, there is no room for hate here” ect...
Of course they claim to welcome all races, they know full well blacks and hispanics cant afford homes to move into their neighborhoods. They can say all they want because they know blacks couldnt afford to move there. Its all a bunch of show boating. At least the conservatives are honest.
Liberals are not only lazy, they are liars !!! Maxine watters is an ugly old hag with the IQ of a jar of peanut butter.

Don't forget about their stance on gun control. They'd love to see the second amendment done away with, meanwhile, they're constantly surrounded by armed guards. It's ok for them but not the average citizen. And to expand upon your borders argument. Liberal celebrities will say all day long how our borders should be open, no vetting needed, etc. Fine, why don't they stay with you? You obviously have the room in your mansions for a large number of people you could take in. But no, it's good enough for us but not them. Always a double standard.

Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: Aces] #940332
05/17/18 03:58 PM
05/17/18 03:58 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Aces

What is a "black" or "hispanic" neighborhood? Are there cities with legally designated areas for certain ethnic groups? Seems illegal.

They may move to FORMER black hoods after the blacks move out but will never move to compton

Compton is majority Latino. Or, a "Latino" neighborhood, as you might put it.

I see your research for this enlightening piece was watching NWA videos on Youtube.

They can sell their expensive homes, buy a house very cheaply in a black hood, fix it up really nicely and still make a HIGE profit.

Just what do you think the average income for a liberal is?

There it is, fellow liberals. Let's just sell our "expensive" homes, and move to, what it is it? Chinese neighborhoods? Oh, black neighborhoods....

Yet, they wont do it. Why?

Because they....like where they presently live?

Think about that.

I'm trying to make sense of it. Trust me.

The borders??? Why dont the liberals move near the border if they claim the borders are so safe?

If I could afford to live in San Diego, I would. Right on the border. It's a short walk from great surf.

Liberals are not only lazy,

What? I thought we were rich, and sent our kids to private schools.

Maxine watters is an ugly old hag with the IQ of a jar of peanut butter.

Oh, now you really made us liberals mad. We thought Maxine Waters was hot.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: Irishman12] #940333
05/17/18 04:04 PM
05/17/18 04:04 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Irishman12
They'd love to see the second amendment done away with, meanwhile, they're constantly surrounded by armed guards.

I actually have my armed guards dressed like Tony Montana's guards. Cost me a grip to get the '70s Miami disco outfits on ebay, but hey, I'm rich.

It's ok for them but not the average citizen.

["average citizen" means poor white person]

And to expand upon your borders argument. Liberal celebrities will say all day long how our borders should be open, no vetting needed, etc. Fine, why don't they stay with you? You obviously have the room in your mansions for a large number of people you could take in.

I'm actually staying in the garage and letting them have the mansion.

But no, it's good enough for us but not them. Always a double standard.

The rich and beautiful (and liberal!) make the rules. Always been that way.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: Aces] #940345
05/17/18 05:07 PM
05/17/18 05:07 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
You misspelled huge.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: Aces] #940358
05/17/18 06:12 PM
05/17/18 06:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
He even misspells his racial slurs frequently, I've noticed. You'd think he'd try to get those right.

Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: Aces] #940359
05/17/18 06:20 PM
05/17/18 06:20 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Dishonesty of both sides let's be realist

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: thedudeabides87] #940363
05/17/18 07:29 PM
05/17/18 07:29 PM
S
Slimshady Offline
Made Member
Slimshady  Offline
S
Made Member
Ur not lyin. All politicians are full of shit.

Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: Slimshady] #940386
05/18/18 01:45 AM
05/18/18 01:45 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Ace, were u bored?..All u did was start another "Here we go again...back & forth " threads...what's the use? ,,2 get certain posters riled up again??..not 2 mention put another "WARNING" under ur belt? let it go dude......Besides ,I'm running outta popcorn.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Proof of Liberal Dishonesty ; Read !!! [Re: hoodlum] #940408
05/18/18 12:19 PM
05/18/18 12:19 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Ace, were u bored?..All u did was start another "Here we go again...back & forth " threads...what's the use? ,,2 get certain posters riled up again??..not 2 mention put another "WARNING" under ur belt? let it go dude......Besides ,I'm running outta popcorn.

Doing some self reflection finally.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull