GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,860
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,511
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,318
Posts1,058,488
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SCR/ White Street Gangs #939342
05/08/18 03:10 PM
05/08/18 03:10 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Ivey avoided conflicts with the Aryan Brotherhood – who considered the Royals traitors to the white race – but he also had to stand up to his own black allies.

“In prison, it got to where some Gangsters thought the Royals were their do-boys,” he says. “I started getting a little bit of rank, and I didn’t put up with it. They knew I would go out there with a knife, because I’m not gonna be your bitch … so they always treated me with respect … I didn’t never stab nobody, I didn’t have to.”

During his time behind bars, Ivey studied Royals literature – 50 pages of policies and history – and started networking. By the time he returned home in 2003, he had claimed the title of Central Mississippi regional captain.

https://www.theguardian.com/society...se-simon-city-royals-mississippi-chicago

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs [Re: BlackFamily] #939381
05/09/18 07:50 AM
05/09/18 07:50 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Ivey avoided conflicts with the Aryan Brotherhood – who considered the Royals traitors to the white race – but he also had to stand up to his own black allies.

Interesting,so the Simon City Royals started as a white only gang but accept blacks and latinos; is divided in sets like Bloods or Crips ?

Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs [Re: furio_from_naples] #939402
05/09/18 01:05 PM
05/09/18 01:05 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Interesting,so the Simon City Royals started as a white only gang but accept blacks and latinos; is divided in sets like Bloods or Crips ?

Furio,

No. You have to understand that Chicago & L.A gang culture are different. You shouldn't use Crips/Bloods as a comparison to Chicago mobs/nations.

SCR are organized into chapters or decks.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs [Re: BlackFamily] #939403
05/09/18 01:09 PM
05/09/18 01:09 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by BlackFamily

Furio,

No. You have to understand that Chicago & L.A gang culture are different. You shouldn't use Crips/Bloods as a comparison to Chicago mobs/nations.

Ok,sorry.So are divided in chapters ? What I want to understand is if every chapter accept blacks and latinos or are chapters made of only white and so on ?

Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs [Re: furio_from_naples] #939430
05/09/18 04:08 PM
05/09/18 04:08 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by BlackFamily

Furio,

You

Ok,sorry.So are divided in chapters ? What I want to understand is if every chapter accept blacks and latinos or are chapters made of only white and so on ?

Yes. That depends on the chapter and location. Illinois & Florida chapters are probably the most diverse ones while everywhere else is going to be white. They have always been a predominantly white mob.

- African Proverb
Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs [Re: BlackFamily] #951151
08/24/18 03:00 AM
08/24/18 03:00 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Aryan Circle gang leader and two subordinate gang members plead guilty to racketeering charges http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...and-two-subordinate-gang-members-plead-g

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull