GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Lou_Para), 330 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,663
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Building a wall at the border —- #932844
03/11/18 09:27 AM
03/11/18 09:27 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Here is my take on building a wall at the mexican border; it needs to be done. Even without a wall, everyone is required to enter our country through border check points. The reasons for that are obvious. Just like every stranger that comes to your home is required to knock at the door or ring a bell and not simply walk in or climb through your window.
Building a wall will not change the way immigrants come to the US through our border check points, that wont change.. if thats the case and it is, why are people opposed to the wall ??? Many are opposed just so they appear compassionate when in fact they can care less behind closed doors ( many democrats).

The “ waste of money “ arguement is bullshit. At least with a wall, we will see where our tax dollars actually go. If we dont build a wall, all that money will go into the abyss and wasted on things we cant verify.

The wall will deter a lot of illegal activity, certainly not all but a lot more than current. Let me give you an example.. my buddy uses a plumber who iis a mexican who came here 20 years ago and told me about how he paid a “coyote” 10 thousand to sneak him into the country from mexico city. It was a dangerous travel but he made it. He is a hard worker and does not have papers, he just never got around to doing it which is stupid. My firiend uses him for small repairs. He said no one wants to risk sneaking into the country because of Trump. I asked him his opinion on Trump and he said he didnt like him because he was going to deport everyone and break up families.. i replied, “ really” ???? Where are all the mass deportations? Where is the video of ICE breaking down doors and dragging parents away from their kids?? Its been over a year. Where are all these mass deportations the Left has been espousing since Trump was elected? Its propaganda, and the Left know it. I then explained how Trump reduced taxes and created new jobs as well as increase wages.. guess what? He now likes Trump. I told him to spread the word. I also told him Trump is concrned with deporting criminals, not MIGUEL the landscaper.

One interesting thing he told me. Many mexicans are no longer trying to sneak over the border. Since Trump was elected, word has spread throughout central and south america that the united states border under trump is much harder to illegally cross. Many are no longer willing to pay all that money to a “coyote” to sneak them in since they feel they will get caught. Another deterrent is all the violence at the mexican border ( another reason for a wall ). He also said if a wall is built, no mexican is going to try and climb it or tunnel. We are also adding more border agents and technology as well. The drug cartels will still do “ the numbers game”.. have various trucks go through legitimate check points knowing some will get caught but some will get through. The others avenues they use by sneaking over the border will be a thing of the past.

Personally, i like the plumber and think he should stay, its not realistic to mass deport a bunch of hard working people. The criminals and the ones that bleed the system are a different story. Lets build that security wall at the border and make our country better and safer. The days of letting everyone into our country, taking advantage of our schools, healthcare, and economy are over ! Some of our schools have spanish as a first language.. really !!!! Not in my country !!!

Last edited by Aces; 03/11/18 09:40 AM.
Re: Building a wall at the border —- [Re: Aces] #932851
03/11/18 10:30 AM
03/11/18 10:30 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Illegal is illegal is illegal. I'm all about immigration if it's done the right way. I just don't get how we can have groups like MADD which is a powerful group against drunk driving (which is illegal and kills people), but when it comes to illegal immigration we have "sanctuary cities" and groups that stand behind illegal immigrants. If you're driving drunk minding your own business and someone crashes into you and a police report is filed. Guess what, you're drunk and breaking the law. You're the one in trouble. But if you're an illegal immigrant in California and an innocent daughter dies in front of her parents after you fire a weapon, you get a trial without any consequences. Fucking California for you. Here in good old Florida we take on the NRA, all the schools in my county now have two cops. Even the elementary schools which I can't believe this is what this world has come to. But it's necessary. Too many years of liberals reducing consequences and people worrying about their "choices" and not about their families. I'm sorry but if someone kills someone, they have to go in either the same manner or worse.

Re: Building a wall at the border —- [Re: Aces] #932853
03/11/18 10:55 AM
03/11/18 10:55 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
“I'm sorry but if someone kills someone, they have to go in either the same manner or worse.”

I agree. If a mob guy gets convicted for carrying out a hit, the government should be able to call that mob guy in for an alleged meeting and then shoot him in the back of the head when he is not expecting it. Then the government should be able to wrap his body in a blanket and leave him in the trunk of someones car. Instead of stuffing a dollar bill up his ass, the government can stuff a judges gavel in his ass to send a message that he didnt respect the justice system.

Last edited by Aces; 03/11/18 10:58 AM.
Re: Building a wall at the border —- [Re: Aces] #932855
03/11/18 11:10 AM
03/11/18 11:10 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I agree illegal is illegal. MIGUEL the landscaper may be the greatest guy ever but he is still taking the job of a legal Mexican American or other Americans wanting to do that job. Furthermore the legal Mexican American has to work at lower competitive wages because illegals keep coming in and accepting lower paid jobs.
The illegals should go and apply for citizenship like everyone else. This is a good time for illegals to apply for citizenship. Trump has said it himself last night at the PA rally (a great rally by the way) that the economy is doing so well more immigrants will be needed to supply the jobs demand.
The wall will bring more stability,control and respect for the rule of law.

Re: Building a wall at the border —- [Re: Aces] #932879
03/11/18 01:59 PM
03/11/18 01:59 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
I agree. Its up to these immigrants to help themselves become legal. You both make good points.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull