GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 181 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,426
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,304
Posts1,058,284
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickleCity] #936796
04/08/18 09:28 PM
04/08/18 09:28 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by NickleCity
Originally Posted by BensonHURST

Giacoomo;

So Detroit LCN has a Canada crew as well.

Interesting.....

That crew used to be with Buffalo??

The Luppino crew which has over 8 made members, and 70 to 90 associates. Not much has changed with the Luppino crew to day, but the Papalia crew had a full crew with around 150 associates in its heyday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So 13 made Memebers over 200 associates ?

I didn't know Luppino was with Buffalo

So the Buffalo crews are intact

According to Canadian papers Dominic Violi is the heir apparent of the Luppino Family. If he is, truly, part of the Todaro Family it is likely his family is with Buffalo—or if Power has shifted, Buffalo crews are with his family.

I'm glad you're not trying to claim that Dominic Violi is a Buffalo underboss, or even a made guy. There's no evidence the Luppino family or the Violi clan (if they are one and the same) is a part of the Buffalo crime family.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #936801
04/08/18 09:46 PM
04/08/18 09:46 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Spam? Im posting on the thread where and while everyone is having a discussion. Im not trying to convince anyone, just giving my opinion based on what I hear and believe. Why is that so hard of a concept.

You're not trying to convince anyone? Wtf? Please tell me you're joking.

Originally Posted by Moscone65
Many people state that Buffalo is still a viable thing. I might understand that there could be one, maybe 2 buffalo fanatics talking nonsense. But for 5 people to be all saying the same thing? While it may be difficult to believe random internet posters, there is a major concensus here. Buffalo and the Niagara region in general is Corrupt with a capital C. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff and people in this area. But if you want to believe self proclaimed "mob experts" and retired police that have been retired in Florida with their head up their ass, go ahead.

Nickle believes the government is working WITH the Buffalo mob and that's why they're not being busted. Rooster hasn't offered an explanation into why the feds have alleged lied about their exist, other than making vague references to an "agenda" they might have. Giacomo can't be taken seriously at all, for obvious reasons. Who are the other three posters?

And no, there is not a major consensus that the Buffalo family is still active. Evidence has proven that wrong.
People who believe it exists:
5 Internet nobodies, one of whom has been caught lying over and over again.
Imaginary Beat Cops

People who DON'T believe it exists:
The Federal Government.
Buffalo law enforcement.
Federal prosecutors
District Attorneys
Ron Fino
Scott Deitche
All prominent organized crime journalists from Western New York.
Numerous posters on this forum.

So Moscone, tell me how Rooster is leading a major consensus here?

You misrepresent me Nicky... I pointed to a lawer in Buffalo who believes the FBI in Buffalo was in bed with Cosa Nostra in the Nickel City, and continues to be. I was simply positing that things may not be as simple and straight forward as you so forcefully argue. This misunderstanding on your part only serves to verify another reason why one can’t always believe what he or she reads. People often misunderstand and then misrepresent what was said ...or do not get the intended meaning. My whole point is things are never as simple as they seem—therefore it is hard for me to believe someone when the difinitevely say the Buffalo Crime Family is dead. This gets into the study of epistemology-the study of what we know and how we know it. I’m sorry you misunderstood my logic. Do you get what I’m saying? I am not a stupid nub- because I think there is a strong possibility the Buffalo Family is alive and active. Of course I would never say I know that I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt, because I know there is so much that I don’t know. But given the knowledge I do have chances are it is very much alive and active. I just want you to admit you don’t know 100% that it doesn’t exist. It’s your and others’ demeaning dogmatism on this subject that is so offputting.

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/08/18 09:55 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936804
04/08/18 10:14 PM
04/08/18 10:14 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Nicky, again, Im not lying. If you need to think that its on you. It really doesnt mean much to me. Read everyone elses posts on here. Giacomos, Nickles, Bensons....thats the consensus. Just because your spiteful and mad that we dont believe YOU and your sources doesnt mean other people cant. You clearly dont understand how difference of interpretation works. Its ok though, continue to allow this to fester and repeat over and over and over what the government says. It will be ok Nicky, better times are ahead for you and Loscalzo

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936805
04/08/18 10:16 PM
04/08/18 10:16 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ NickleCity....Nicky was the kid in high school that went home and cried if he didnt get picked in dodgeball. Fitting he has to demean everyone that doesnt pick him :,,,,,(

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickleCity] #936808
04/08/18 10:21 PM
04/08/18 10:21 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
I just want you to admit you don’t know 100% that it doesn’t exist. It’s your and others’ demeaning dogmatism on this subject that is so offputting.

Of course. I admit that I can't say with 100% certainty that it doesn't exist. Rooster can't say, with 100% certainty, that it DOES exist, since he himself said he doesn't know any made members and doesn't want to.

But this doesn't mean we can't debate over it. It's a question of validity. The FBI has a far better track record than Rooster. District attorneys have a far better track record than Rooster. Federal prosecutors have a far better track record than Rooster. Scott Deitche has a far better track record than Rooster. Ron Fino doesn't really have a better track record, he likes to embellish stories a lot, but at least we know for a fact that he was, in fact, in that life.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #936809
04/08/18 10:24 PM
04/08/18 10:24 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo

Giacoomo;

So Detroit LCN has a Canada crew as well.

Interesting.....

That crew used to be with Buffalo??

The Luppino crew which has over 8 made members, and 70 to 90 associates. Not much has changed with the Luppino crew to day, but the Papalia crew had a full crew with around 150 associates in its heyday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So 13 made Memebers over 200 associates ?

I didn't know Luppino was with Buffalo

So the Buffalo crews are intact

According to Canadian papers Dominic Violi is the heir apparent of the Luppino Family. If he is, truly, part of the Todaro Family it is likely his family is with Buffalo—or if Power has shifted, Buffalo crews are with his family.

I'm glad you're not trying to claim that Dominic Violi is a Buffalo underboss, or even a made guy. There's no evidence the Luppino family or the Violi clan (if they are one and the same) is a part of the Buffalo crime family.

I do believe Joe and Dominic were made in the Buffalo and Luppino crime families.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936810
04/08/18 10:29 PM
04/08/18 10:29 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Lol, no shit they have a better track record. Lol. Doesnt mean they know the full story or dont make mistakes, contradictions, and have their own personal agendas.

Hey everyone, that guy Rooster has a better track record than Preet Bahara and Governor Cuomo.

~ Anonymous

Last edited by The_Rooster; 04/08/18 10:31 PM.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936811
04/08/18 10:39 PM
04/08/18 10:39 PM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
wait..... so this buffalo FACTION of canada has 25 made members and 150 associates? or 100... whatever.
there better then colombos.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #936812
04/08/18 10:43 PM
04/08/18 10:43 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
I just want you to admit you don’t know 100% that it doesn’t exist. It’s your and others’ demeaning dogmatism on this subject that is so offputting.

Of course. I admit that I can't say with 100% certainty that it doesn't exist. Rooster can't say, with 100% certainty, that it DOES exist, since he himself said he doesn't know any made members and doesn't want to.

But this doesn't mean we can't debate over it. It's a question of validity. The FBI has a far better track record than Rooster. District attorneys have a far better track record than Rooster. Federal prosecutors have a far better track record than Rooster. Scott Deitche has a far better track record than Rooster. Ron Fino doesn't really have a better track record, he likes to embellish stories a lot, but at least we know for a fact that he was, in fact, in that life.

We can debate and I appreciate the debate. You make valid points, and it is a validity of knowledge (epistemology) question we are really debating-Regarding LCN what is the best way of knowing something is truth. I guess I am more of a postmodern thinker... I challenge authorities, because, in my experience, they haven’t been as much of an authority as they claim. Or, the misuse their authority, therefor their authority can’t be trusted. Of course Ron Fino can’t be fully trusted either! He uses his life to sell books. The papers to sell copy and subsriptions. LE has to sell they are doing their job... and on and on it goes. If you read Matt Gryta’s book The Real Teflon Don he and Karalus are in a pissing match with the FBI over who was really responsible for weekening the Magaddino Family—they paint the FBI as inept and relying on NY State’s Forrest Street Boys who were the precursor to the NY State OC task force my friend served on. The FBI agent from the field office in Buffalo Joe Hriffith wrote a book called Mob Nemesis where he takes the credit for what the Forrest Street Boys claim they were responsible for. Because of all of this, it is my opinion that your credible sources aren’t as credible as you may think they are. No offense...

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/08/18 10:50 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936813
04/09/18 12:10 AM
04/09/18 12:10 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Truly amazing that this thread is still going

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 04/09/18 12:10 AM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936816
04/09/18 12:41 AM
04/09/18 12:41 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@Nickle, again, well said

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936817
04/09/18 12:43 AM
04/09/18 12:43 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Thank You Nickel
So Luppino has his own family and is a capo for Buffalo?

How does that work?

Where does the money GO?
LOL

50/50%

Last edited by BensonHURST; 04/09/18 02:01 AM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936818
04/09/18 12:44 AM
04/09/18 12:44 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
In 1998 article, Coppola said that the Buffalo mob was penniless.....that in itself is a huge lie.

For me, that shows predicate, meaning hell lie and exaggerate about other items inclusive to the family simply to gain followers and believers of his work.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936819
04/09/18 12:52 AM
04/09/18 12:52 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
http://ticklethewire.com/2012/10/01/former-fbi-informant-wishes-he-had-chosen-his-path-differently/

If this in fact Ron Fino responding he acknowledges that he is skeptical of the 210 cleanup yet gives Sam Capitano credit for the effort but isnt 100% sold on him and he also states that the leaders have simply hunkered down, became more clandestine and attempt to look more respectful. This was only 6 years ago.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936820
04/09/18 01:01 AM
04/09/18 01:01 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
http://buffalonews.com/1996/10/07/reputed-mobster-elected-by-local-210/

In this article, FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS say that the effort to clean up the union is not working.

Soooo, if we are to go by published law enforcement statements and use it as HARD evidence, they agree that it wasnt possible to clean up the union with the method being applied.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936823
04/09/18 02:06 AM
04/09/18 02:06 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
http://ticklethewire.com/2012/10/01/former-fbi-informant-wishes-he-had-chosen-his-path-differently/

If this in fact Ron Fino responding he acknowledges that he is skeptical of the 210 cleanup yet gives Sam Capitano credit for the effort but isnt 100% sold on him and he also states that the leaders have simply hunkered down, became more clandestine and attempt to look more respectful. This was only 6 years ago.

Ron Fino flipped in 1989. After that he really has no inside knowledge on the union. Not saying that throws away his credibility, but just bear that in mind when reading his information.
http://buffalonews.com/1996/10/07/reputed-mobster-elected-by-local-210/

In this article, FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS say that the effort to clean up the union is not working.

Soooo, if we are to go by published law enforcement statements and use it as HARD evidence, they agree that it wasnt possible to clean up the union with the method being applied.

I don't disagree with that. But that article is from 1996. There were ten more years of hard-hitting union cleanup before federal investigators declared it clean. They have since stood by that claim.
So what's your point? That the unions weren't entirely clean by 1996? We all knew that. That's why there was another decade of strict federal oversight. Duh.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936824
04/09/18 02:09 AM
04/09/18 02:09 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
In 1998 article, Coppola said that the Buffalo mob was penniless.....that in itself is a huge lie.

For me, that shows predicate, meaning hell lie and exaggerate about other items inclusive to the family simply to gain followers and believers of his work.

It's not really a huge lie when you consider the enormous rackets that Buffalo had taken away from it.
In context, Coppola's comment makes perfect sense. He's not trying to say that every Buffalo wiseguy was rattling a tin can on the street. But without the unions, Las Vegas pipeline, big loansharking books, and other staple rackets, the Buffalo mob simply did not have many enormous money-makers left. That's where the penniless comment comes from.

And if you're that hung up about Coppola's truth-telling, then it boggles my mind that you can take Giacomo seriously.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936832
04/09/18 09:09 AM
04/09/18 09:09 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I already made my points, you cant just minimize them because it helps your own narrative.

My points, again, I repeat, again are that there is ambiguity in all these articles because the exact truth is unknown.

"Penniless" is either a lie or extremely exaggerated. Even in context, there was a lot of money being made in 1998.

I know the unions arent cleaned up to this date and not all involve Italian organized crime. My point is that during the "overhaul" of 210 it was impossible to route out all Maia ties and influence, as is the case today in 2018. A duck is a duck. Great theatrics by the current administration of 210 then but it was very unwise of the feds to allow them to govern and regulate themselves, hence the comment made by feds in that article.

Fino changes his story every few years to benefit himself, that is my point.

Its not just "duh" or "youre so hung up"...its my beliefs and my opinion and you point out what you believe to be non evidence is not non evidence to me. Do you understand that? Or?

Last edited by The_Rooster; 04/09/18 09:17 AM.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936838
04/09/18 09:33 AM
04/09/18 09:33 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Nicky;

For whatever the reason is I feel like you are not directly responding to my posts/questions.

I wanted to form my own opinion based on all the articles that all you guys have posted Nicky, Rooster, Nickel City.

I initially started out leaning towards your opinion with the fact of what you had said regarding no arrests in the last 10 years approxiamatly.

However, after reading all the articles and especially the 2017 arrests and the subsiquent news articles I just do not think so anymore... If you could answer my questions that would be great.

My questions are:

In your opinion when did the family become officially defunct?

What proof are you using to support that? Specifically...

Not general
FBI.. LE. Joe Newspaper guy, Frankie journalist, etc, etc.....

Please state specifically on this date:_____________

I.E. NICKY, ----> Response---> The family became defunct in 1987, I say that because of this article:______________-
I.E. ---> Response----> The family became defunct in 2000, I say that becasue that is when the FBI said they cleaned up the union, here is the FBI press release ___________________.

I am a little confused because you point to Fino being someone that is a reliable source and if that is fact
FACT MEANING all sides argee:

If in fact FINO is relaible I have just read an article from Fino from 2012 that states that the union has not been 100% cleaned up.

My two specific questions for you NICKY, are:

1) When is the defunct date? Please provide proof you used to make that call??

2) When was the union specifically cleaned up, date? It would have to be after 2012 becasue of the fact from begining to end you have listed FINO as a reliable source probably a 1/2 a dozen times.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 04/09/18 03:31 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936839
04/09/18 09:43 AM
04/09/18 09:43 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
The answer is they arent defunct yet....

As far as Giacomo lying 1) you think everyone is lying 2) he might be lying but he sure does pluck a lot of info out of magic hat, some I can corroborate, and no its not some big collusion between him and I...that stabbing I heard about, it was in 2013 and he didnt even get any money out of the guy, who is supposedly protected by another member and had threatened revenge many times but did nothing.

Last edited by The_Rooster; 04/09/18 09:52 AM.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickleCity] #936867
04/09/18 03:22 PM
04/09/18 03:22 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by Strax
I try to stay away from threads like this and people like 'The_Rooster" is. But i gotta wonder is there an admin here?

This thread is total nonsense,this guy keeps spamming 5 posts in a row,talking complete bullshit,withoutl any proof or anything. We had "mafia insiders" all the time,but this guy just beats them all.

@NickyfromTampa: Really appreciate you trying to talk some sense into this guy,but its pointless.Just give it up,i am hoping admin will take care of this guy.

At Strax, this thread is nonsense?

I followed it! It made sense to me. I appreciate Nicky’s argument. I thought this was a good discussion. So I guess I’m a little befuddled.. Maybe the reason you think this thread is nonsense is because there are at least 4 other individuals beside Rooster that see the logic of the other side?

So tell me how was I nonsensical?

You know if you study epistemology you learn that there all kinds of logic, argumentation, end even types of knowing. Knowledge isn’t just found newspaper articles. But I do agree some knowledge can and is found there, just not all knowledge ...it is just one way of knowing.

Strax... I don't mean to be rude, but you lobbed a bomb on this thread and then disappeared when a question was asked of you. I would appreciate an answer...

Even more, I would rather have Roster posting 5 times in a row... at least he is engaged in the discussion of this thread. If you are not going to engage in the discussion, why lob the bomb? To me an admin should be worried about people who show up to toys a grenade and leave, instead of your so-called concern that Rooster is spamming.

My questions again: How was I nonsensical?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickleCity] #936869
04/09/18 03:28 PM
04/09/18 03:28 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
@BillyBrizzi you never answered my questions.... Please, I am interested in your response.
Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi

And here is my question Tampa:
If the Canadian Papers indicate the Buffalo Mob is active -- one clearly states it. How can you totally dismiss the idea? Again here is a quote from Metro News Toronto Edition:

The arrests also hit members of the Buffalo crime family headed by the late Joe Todaro.

Here is the Link: Arrests Linked to Buffalo Crime Family

It doesn't state the Buffalo family is active at all.
It says ''the arrests also hit members of the Buffalo crime family headed by the late Joe Todaro''

The word 'members' says nothing about the family as a whole and if it's active or defunct, which the media and LE has been saying for over a decade now. The word 'members' only means that there still are individual members and/or associates active. The same way there are still are individual members of the L.A. family or Cleveland family active..

But if the Buffalo Family is defunct and without leadership, why would a Canadian paper highlight the fact that those arrests were members of the Buffalo Crime Family instead of highlighting the Canadian Family or Families they were working for?

If the papers are referencing the Violi brothers and/or Carfagna...Why do they not just call them out as members of the Luppino Crime Family of Canada instead of reference the Buffalo family at all if Buffalo is truly defunct? I find that strange. Don't you?

Once again Billy here are my questions:
But if the Buffalo Family is defunct and without leadership, why would a Canadian paper highlight the fact that those arrests were members of the Buffalo Crime Family instead of highlighting the Canadian Family or Families they were working for?

If the papers are referencing the Violi brothers and/or Carfagna...Why do they not just call them out as members of the Luppino Crime Family of Canada instead of reference the Buffalo family at all if Buffalo is truly defunct? I find that strange. Don't you?

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/09/18 03:28 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: BensonHURST] #936877
04/09/18 04:06 PM
04/09/18 04:06 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
I already made my points, you cant just minimize them because it helps your own narrative.

My points, again, I repeat, again are that there is ambiguity in all these articles because the exact truth is unknown.

"Penniless" is either a lie or extremely exaggerated. Even in context, there was a lot of money being made in 1998.

I know the unions arent cleaned up to this date and not all involve Italian organized crime. My point is that during the "overhaul" of 210 it was impossible to route out all Maia ties and influence, as is the case today in 2018. A duck is a duck. Great theatrics by the current administration of 210 then but it was very unwise of the feds to allow them to govern and regulate themselves, hence the comment made by feds in that article.

Fino changes his story every few years to benefit himself, that is my point.

Its not just "duh" or "youre so hung up"...its my beliefs and my opinion and you point out what you believe to be non evidence is not non evidence to me. Do you understand that? Or?

By 1996, federal investigators declared they had not fully cleaned up the union. That is fact. That's why they continued the oversight for another decade. If you can find me an article from 2006, saying that they have not been able to uproot the mob's influence on the union, then you'll have a good point.

Nicky;

For whatever the reason is I feel like you are not directly responding to my posts/questions.

I wanted to form my own opinion based on all the articles that all you guys have posted Nicky, Rooster, Nickel City.

The problem with this statement is that neither Nickle or Rooster have linked anything from a reputable source which indicates the Buffalo crime family is still an active crime family. You can argue that "maybe they're hierarchy isn't exact," but the fact is nothing that Nickle and Rooster have posted indicates that there is any sort of organized crime structure from the Todaro crime family. If the Canadian crime groups have moved in, that's a whole nother story.

I initially started out leaning towards your opinion with the fact of what you had said regarding no arrests in the last 10 years approxiamatly.

However, after reading all the articles and especially the 2017 arrests and the subsiquent news articles I just do not think so anymore... If you could answer my questions that would be great.

My questions are:

In your opinion when did the family become officially defunct?

I've answered this one before, Bensonhurst. Like I said, the FBI officially produced their last chart for the family in 2006. However, the chart seemed to only list surviving members, not indicative of any structure. The reason I say this is because, if accurate, the chart would have only had 2 soldiers per crew, which we know isn't a good model.
So I believe the family probably died around 2006. Because I believe that was the time in which the FBI still had enough members in the family to produce a chart, but not enough to produce a chart that actually made sense.

What proof are you using to support that? Specifically...

Not general
FBI.. LE. Joe Newspaper guy, Frankie journalist, etc, etc.....

Please state specifically on this date:_____________

I.E. NICKY, ----> Response---> The family became defunct in 1987, I say that because of this article:______________-
I.E. ---> Response----> The family became defunct in 2000, I say that becasue that is when the FBI said they cleaned up the union, here is the FBI press release ___________________.

There is no exact moment in which a family says "Okay everybody, pack your things up, we're now defunct." It simply doesn't work like that. The family fades away overtime. That makes it impossible to name an exact date when a family goes defunct.

I am a little confused because you point to Fino being someone that is a reliable source and if that is fact

No I didn't. I've said numerous times that Fino isn't a totally reliable source, since he flipped in 1989. Don't put words in my mouth Bensonhurst.

FACT MEANING all sides argee:

Fact does not mean "all sides agree." I WISH that it did. For example, Rooster has presented NO PROVEN FACTS to back up his narrative, by I have produced many facts to back up mine.

If in fact FINO is relaible I have just read an article from Fino from 2012 that states that the union has not been 100% cleaned up.

My two specific questions for you NICKY, are:

1) When is the defunct date? Please provide proof you used to make that call??

Quit going on about this defunct date Bensonhurst. What are you trying to prove by it? There IS no defunct date.

2) When was the union specifically cleaned up, date? It would have to be after 2012 becasue of the fact from begining to end you have listed FINO as a reliable source probably a 1/2 a dozen times.

Jesus Christ Bensonhurst... If you want to participate in this thread you'll have to listen...

Fino is not the be-all-end-all of reliable sources. Rooster was the first person to cite Fino as a reliable source. I pointed out that, although Fino knew what the inner workings of the family looked like, he could not accurately know what is going on in the unions today without it being educated speculation, since he flipped in 1989.

Bensonhurst. If you believe Rooster, Nickle, and exposed liar Giacomo over the feds, DAs, federal prosecutors, investigative journalists, and mob experts, go ahead.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936878
04/09/18 04:08 PM
04/09/18 04:08 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The answer is they arent defunct yet....

As far as Giacomo lying 1) you think everyone is lying 2) he might be lying but he sure does pluck a lot of info out of magic hat, some I can corroborate, and no its not some big collusion between him and I...that stabbing I heard about, it was in 2013 and he didnt even get any money out of the guy, who is supposedly protected by another member and had threatened revenge many times but did nothing.

Giacomo is a proven liar. He lied about hits committed by Tony Mirra, and admitted to it. Why did he lie? Who knows. That's one of many little tidbits of false knowledge which he pulls out of his magic hat.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #936880
04/09/18 04:26 PM
04/09/18 04:26 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THE LUPPINO CRIME FAMILY.
They are members of the Buffalo crime family.
Once you are made, you are made FOR LIFE, unless you formerly, approvedly, "switch over."
Joseph Gagliano was named a New Orleans soldier when he was busted in 2014, even though that family is long defunct.
Billy D'Elia was the boss of a defunct family when he was indicted in 08 for running his own scams.

This is not speculative. This is how the Mafia works.

If they are not members of the Luppino crime family, then why does a Canadian newspaper call Dominic Violi the “heir apparent” of the Luppino crime family? Did he formally approvedly switch over? If so, I’d like the evidence for that. ...Or was he made in both? I guess there is the possibility he was never made in the Todaro Family too. For not being speculatice, it seems to me like this is all speculation...

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickleCity] #936886
04/09/18 05:24 PM
04/09/18 05:24 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THE LUPPINO CRIME FAMILY.
They are members of the Buffalo crime family.
Once you are made, you are made FOR LIFE, unless you formerly, approvedly, "switch over."
Joseph Gagliano was named a New Orleans soldier when he was busted in 2014, even though that family is long defunct.
Billy D'Elia was the boss of a defunct family when he was indicted in 08 for running his own scams.

This is not speculative. This is how the Mafia works.

If they are not members of the Luppino crime family, then why does a Canadian newspaper call Dominic Violi the “heir apparent” of the Luppino crime family? Did he formally approvedly switch over? If so, I’d like the evidence for that. ...Or was he made in both? I guess there is the possibility he was never made in the Todaro Family too. For not being speculatice, it seems to me like this is all speculation...

SORRY. That is my bad. I misread your post.

EDIT; I have since deleted it. I will respond soon.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 04/09/18 05:27 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936888
04/09/18 05:31 PM
04/09/18 05:31 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
I personally don't think the Violis were ever Todaro crime family members. That being said, if they did switch over to the Luppino crime group, which were rivalling the Todaros in Canada, that only adds weight to the notion that the Todaro crime group in Canada is defunct.

If there are OTHER members of the Todaro crime family that are working alongside the Luppinos, then that does not mean they are automatically Luppino family members. The feds are still obliged to label them from the original family that they were made into. See, Joseph Gagliano, Billy D'Elia, Eugene Castelle.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #936894
04/09/18 07:32 PM
04/09/18 07:32 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
I personally don't think the Violis were ever Todaro crime family members. That being said, if they did switch over to the Luppino crime group, which were rivalling the Todaros in Canada, that only adds weight to the notion that the Todaro crime group in Canada is defunct.

If there are OTHER members of the Todaro crime family that are working alongside the Luppinos, then that does not mean they are automatically Luppino family members. The feds are still obliged to label them from the original family that they were made into. See, Joseph Gagliano, Billy D'Elia, Eugene Castelle.

If the Violi brothers are not the members fo the Todaro Crime family that the Canadian newspapers talk about, who do you think is?

Personally, I believe the Violi's are the most likely choice, especially given the fact more than one Canadian paper makes a point to tie their history to the Buffalo Crime family.

Additionally, from what I understand, the old bosses of these Canadian families were made men & capos in Buffalo back in the day. This insured that Magaddino controlled these families operations. Hence I would say, at least in the 50's & 60's, these families were Buffalo crews yet 'Ndrangheta families. (Help me if I'm wrong with the history.) So did that make the soldiers in those Canadian families solders for the Buffalo Crime family also? I don't know that answer to that, but it seem logical to me.

And to throw another monkey wrench in this all... even though Giacomo Luppino would have been a capo in the Buffalo crime family, wasn't he the one that helped established the ruling panel for the Canadian 'Ndrangheta in the Toronto area? That sounds like he was active and made in both crime families and both Cosa Nostra and the 'Ndrangheta.

All we know is that everything get confusing when dealing with 'Ndrangheta in Canada and Buffalo had been/has been working with them for a long time.

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/09/18 07:35 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickleCity] #936896
04/09/18 07:56 PM
04/09/18 07:56 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss

If the Violi brothers are not the members fo the Todaro Crime family that the Canadian newspapers talk about, who do you think is?

Personally, I believe the Violi's are the most likely choice, especially given the fact more than one Canadian paper makes a point to tie their history to the Buffalo Crime family.

Additionally, from what I understand, the old bosses of these Canadian families were made men & capos in Buffalo back in the day. This insured that Magaddino controlled these families operations. Hence I would say, at least in the 50's & 60's, these families were Buffalo crews yet 'Ndrangheta families. (Help me if I'm wrong with the history.) So did that make the soldiers in those Canadian families solders for the Buffalo Crime family also? I don't know that answer to that, but it seem logical to me.

And to throw another monkey wrench in this all... even though Giacomo Luppino would have been a capo in the Buffalo crime family, wasn't he the one that helped established the ruling panel for the Canadian 'Ndrangheta in the Toronto area? That sounds like he was active and made in both crime families and both Cosa Nostra and the 'Ndrangheta.

All we know is that everything get confusing when dealing with 'Ndrangheta in Canada and Buffalo had been/has been working with them for a long time.

It's confusing to say the least. Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if there was still activity in Canada that evolved and merged from the Papalia crew, but nothing I've seen leads me to the conclusion that the Todaro crime family has a dedicated crew, structure, or hierarchy in place in Canada.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936913
04/10/18 12:02 AM
04/10/18 12:02 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Nicky;

The Violi's are not members of Buffalo?

What do you base that on?

That the feds did not spell it out?

And if they are not Buffalo? What family are they with?

What do you base that on?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, do you find it a bit odd that:

The foremost mafia expert in Hamilton would quote this:

In response to these arrests Canadian journalist Adrian Humphries wrote:

Among those arrested in Canada are members of the Todaro organized crime family, based in Buffalo, according to U.S. authorities. The Todaro crime group was built by the now-deceased Joseph Todaro Sr., who took over the Buffalo Mafia once led by the influential boss Stefano (The Undertaker) Magaddino.[1

He did write the book "The ENFORCER" about Papilla

Why did he only mention the Todaro Crime Family?
You can't say because the Violi's were originally made with them...

So the Violi's are high ranking memebers of a family that has international influence, that had a police force on their take....

And the powers that be only list the family that the VIOLI"s according to you are not a member of and have never been a member of.

Just not list the actual family they are with??

Nicky do you think Humphrey's would know about Papilia's crew and the rest of Hamilton LCN, basically two crews of Buffalo defected from the Buffalo family and went where???????

That is the first time and last time two actual crews defected from a family...

What family did they end up with?

Out of all that all the players RCMP, FBI, LE, Author, Journalists involved only choose to mention the DEFUNCT FAMILY???

Not the family the that the money is being kicked up to??
Not the boss of the family that they want to lock up.

Let us reference in our press release's only a family that is defunct for the past 11 years and noboy is a member of.

RIDDLE ME THAT?

Also-

Since the Violi's are NOT the made members of the Todaro family?

Who is?

Here are the 9 arrested in Canada:

Charged on Thursday morning were:1) Domenico Paolo Violi, Hamilton;2) Dimitar Dimitrov, Stoney Creek; 3) Adriano Valentino Scolieri, Richmond Hill; 4) Bernardo Luke Rotolo, Woodbridge; 5) Tran Giang Tang, 6) Kam Tim Tong, both of Markham; 7) Nicholas Valentine, Vaughan; 8)Anthony James Arroyo, Waterloo; 9) James Lincoln Jablonski, Mississauga.

Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull