GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (The_Marble_Guy), 266 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #935863
04/02/18 05:19 PM
04/02/18 05:19 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by mike89
So.....The Bufalino's haha

If Buffalo is, then the Bufalino family definitely is.

Same with Tampa, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, and Seattle.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935866
04/02/18 06:01 PM
04/02/18 06:01 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Hang it up Nicky. The debate is over, you can go home now.

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935867
04/02/18 06:02 PM
04/02/18 06:02 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Seattle is definitely still active. You should start a thread

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935879
04/02/18 07:23 PM
04/02/18 07:23 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Seattle is definitely still active. You should start a thread

lol

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935976
04/03/18 01:41 AM
04/03/18 01:41 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
38 active guys Nicky, according to your guy you used to verify Tampa numbers

http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.com/2015/02/buffalo-family-membership-chart-1980_13.html?m=1

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #935977
04/03/18 01:44 AM
04/03/18 01:44 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
One thing I am interested in is who the other remaining Tampa members are, Loscalzo, Albano, Raffa and who else?

Raffa committed suicide in 2000. So not him.
Turns out Frank Albano might be dead too. If alive today he'd be 78.

Antonio Amorelli is still alive.
Michael Napoli is probably the youngest member at 66 in Tampa. Miami straightened out a handful of young guys in the 90s like John Mamone and maybe Spitaleri.
There are probably around 5-to-10 surviving members of the Trafficante crime family. The charts on this site: http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Tampa are not quite accurate, because they have some associates listed as soldiers, but it's a good start.

Read what I said here dumbass.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935978
04/03/18 01:45 AM
04/03/18 01:45 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
And it doesnt include the Violis, Sansaneses, Carfigna, the Todaros, Peter Cap Jr., and any other of the 100 associates

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935979
04/03/18 01:47 AM
04/03/18 01:47 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Just going by your guy, theres your chart from the source you used for Tampa. Still bitter I see with the name calling. Proves your lack of intelligence and logic, but I completely understand.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935980
04/03/18 01:50 AM
04/03/18 01:50 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
We all know, at least the smart ones, that associates can be considered part of a familys structure and make it viable even though they may not be made. Keep up Nicky, I know its not easy to add all this up.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935981
04/03/18 01:51 AM
04/03/18 01:51 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
And how exactly do you know his chart for Tampa is not quite accurate?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #935983
04/03/18 01:59 AM
04/03/18 01:59 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
It's not an accurate website but it's a good start. What part of that don't you understand?

Google their names. Cross-check the facts. On that site they label Italian associates as soldiers. Fred Scarola, Julius Chiusano, etc. all perfect examples of CONFIRMED associates that Bill Weathers listed as soldiers.

Read my posts properly before you comment bullshit. I didn't use Bill Weathers site to "verify" anything. I don't know why there's a discussion here. You've got no evidence the family is active. Absolutely zero. But people on this forum love to assume a family can't just die. They love to say "well the feds, DAs, fed prosecutors, mob experts, journalists all could be wrong because they all have agendas here." Whatever floats your boat.

This forum's point of view:
Police are actively conducting surveillance and have active investigations on the Buffalo mob. But, due to some conceited conspiracy, they have colluded with journalists and prosecutors to actively deny it. Actively deny that the family has a structure, hierarchy, chain-of-command. Who knows why. In fact, there is another conspiracy on this forum that the feds are working WITH the Buffalo mob in unions. Wow. Despite this, apparently the community in Buffalo actually knows that the Mafia exists. Too bad they haven't said anything. Everyone is Buffalo is keeping their mouths shut. Including journalists. Apart from Rooster, that is.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935984
04/03/18 02:11 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Lol yea yea yea.

Its not accurate but its a good start, thats a contradiction in itself.

It just kills you inside doesnt it? Its over, you can keep attacking mine, Giacomos, and Nickles credibility all you want but at the end of the day we know more than any of your precious, yet conflicting and contrasting articles can give.

You know nothing about Tampa and less than nothing about Buffalo.

Only the dumb dont know when its time to accept losing, but in the meantime you insult every reader on here as if they have been hypnotized into believing a fantasy - its called logic and posters who cant and wouldnt simply have the information we have and gain nothing if we were making it up.

Now Nicky, one last time, the debate is over, you can go home now.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935985
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Google their names lol....thats all you have is Google

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935991
04/03/18 03:36 AM
04/03/18 03:36 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Lol yea yea yea.

Its not accurate but its a good start, thats a contradiction in itself.

No it's not. How is that a contradiction? It's a good start. But it's not entirely accurate. It's not rocket science, moron.

It just kills you inside doesnt it? Its over, you can keep attacking mine, Giacomos, and Nickles credibility all you want but at the end of the day we know more than any of your precious, yet conflicting and contrasting articles can give.

The problem with that argument is... how and why should anyone believe you have inside knowledge. None of us know anything about you other than the 11 characters that make up your name. It's all well and good to say "we know more than any of your articles" but why should we just take what you say and role with it?

Rooster, give me one good reason why we should believe you over the feds. One good reason.
By the way, you and Giacomo have conflicting stories so clearly one of you is wrong. But you'd never say that because you're just thankful that he admits Buffalo is active at all.

You know nothing about Tampa and less than nothing about Buffalo.

You didn't know the Buffalo mob was called the Todaro crime family BEFORE 2017. You thought it was a new term. What does that say about your Buffalo knowledge.
And you've already proven you don't know jack shit about Tampa. That's not even a criticism, I just don't know why you think you're qualified to assess what I know and don't know about Tampa.

Only the dumb dont know when its time to accept losing, but in the meantime you insult every reader on here as if they have been hypnotized into believing a fantasy - its called logic and posters who cant and wouldnt simply have the information we have and gain nothing if we were making it up.

Logic?
You still haven't answered the questions I've asked. I'll post them again since you're so obviously avoiding them. These are questions that are FUNDAMENTAL to your story.

Now Nicky, one last time, the debate is over, you can go home now.

Answer my questions:

Here are my questions you haven't answered:
""By the way Rooster, why do you think the Musitanos whacked Papalia and his top lieutenant? For fun? Or to take over their rackets and interests?"" I asked that one twice.

""So your knowledge is from knowing certain people, huh? That's great and all, but when I claimed to have spoken to a top LE official, you accused me of lying. Where's the double standard Rooster? Because apparently I'm supposed to accept that you've been talking to all these cops off the record, but when I claim to have talked to a cop I'm a liar?""

What sort of discrepancies were in the article here (http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2013/Jan8/TodaroNicoletti.html) that you claim has inaccuracies?

Why do you hang on to the Vincent LoScalzo thing so much? Does that help your argument in any way?

Why was Joe Todaro Jr. a "close confidant" of a teenager who was supposedly a gang member and union leader as well?

What was the 2012 bust of the Todaro crime family you mentioned?

How does Frank Falzone's law firm specializing in debt collection constitute "mob-like" tactics?

""Third queston: I haven't asked this before, but you said James Feliciano was made in 2000, but he was indicted in Feb. 2000? Also, during that time, he lived in Brooklyn.""

"""Fourth question: You said:
"Members are still under surveillance by BPD and NYS Police, Im not sure about the Feds but they are thought to be viable per local and state law enforecement's definition."
Why have numerous law enforcement officials (I have listed many) denied that the Buffalo mafia exists. They have no reason to do so and it could only hurt any future cases for them if they're lying. By the way, this includes Buffalo federal prosecutor Lee Coppola, Erie County DA Frank J. Clark and Buffalo FBI agent Andrew Goralski. You are saying that LE are conducting surveillance on mobsters. I have given you clear evidence that LE does not consider these guys to be still active.
Also, if LE are conducting surveillance on these guys (which it's clear they're not), why have there been no busts in over 15 years? This can't be compared to Chicago or Detroit, since there is usually a bust every few years for those families (more so for Chicago, less so for Detroit). Usually investigations are finished in less than five years, when a case is made. It's extremely rare a mob investigation lasts over a decade. Since you are claiming "LE is keeping tabs on these guys" we can assume there's multiple investigations. Yet no cases.
By the way, your initial answer to this question above was "You know nothing about Buffalo or know anyone from here" - True, but it's common knowledge that LE don't follow people and watch people for 15+ years without making a bust...""""

""""Fifth question:
You said that the existence of the mob in Buffalo is not a secret, and people know what they do. Then why would the area's two leading news stations consistently report, complete with backed up sources, that the family is defunct. Why would acclaimed mob experts and journalists be trying to cover up the existence of this family?""""

"""You said that the articles I posted could be easily misinterpreted. How in the hell do you misinterpret: "The Mafia is all but dead in Western New York. So what killed it?" with comments in the article such as ""“Most of the men who were responsible for the mob murders in Buffalo are dead,” he said. “The hit men who committed the murders are dead." "And no young people have emerged to replace them, Coppola said."" and """Today, both Cohen and Coppola estimate that there are no more than a handful of surviving mob members in the area, with no viable organization to unite them, and no leader."""
There is no ambiguity in these statements and no room for misinterpretation. These articles I posted explicitly state the Mafia is dead in Buffalo and Western NY. """"

""""Seventh question:
You noted that "Cops here are friends with members, are involved in crime themselves and corrupt prone, just like everywhere else." It seems you are implying that corruption is a big factor in why these alleged mobsters aren't getting busted "just like everywhere else." Except "everywhere else" where there is an active mafia family or criminal enterprise, there are busts. If you are implying that corruption in Buffalo is so prevalent that busts are impossible, that is a wild statement. Of course, if you are implying something different then I apologise for the confusion. Any insight?""""

What in this article: https://www.redstate.com/diary/labo...rs-local-91-cant-seem-to-shake-its-past/ - indicates any sort of (current) mob activity?

Yes, Western New York is quite corrupt. But ""are they corrupt enough to the point where there can be an entire family under their nose and nobody knows about it? Or better yet, they actively deny it? I dont think that scale of corruption takes place anywhere in America anymore, at least not for the mafia."" That was a question I asked earlier.

Regarding the Ciminelli bust: "Does every construction scam have to do with the Mafia? No, and there is no evidence that this Ciminelli one did. This was a plain and simple scam. What would the mob's role in this be? And don't you think that if there was a mob angle to this then prosecutors, feds and news reporters would lap it up?""

Regarding the article you posted in which the alleged Rochester boss denied being a mob boss: ""You think we can ring up Frank Cali and he'll say he's the boss of the Gambino mob?""

Is there any evidence that Cohen was a Buffalo crime family associate, and is there any evidence he worked with anyone other than the Luccheses.

"""Seriously, when did the credibility of my info "fall apart?" When did the credibility of the number of high-ranking LE guys, journalists, prosecutors and mob experts "fall apart." It hasn't. So explain to me how your comment there makes sense."""

"""How many of the guys that Sonny linked under are 65?
And, by the way, what happened to the dozens of members and associates from other families like Milwaukee, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, etc.???? Or are your drunk city cops telling you that they are active as well?""""

New questions:
When the feds say Falzone took over in 2006 or whatever, why are you so quick to jump on that? You've been discrediting the feds for this entire thread. Why do you hang on their word once they suit your agenda?
By the way, whatever the feds say pre-2017 doesn't mean anything regarding the current day situation. The feds confirmed the family was dead last year. Look at this FBI article:
https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/mafia-family-tree.pdf/view
While the Mafia–also known as La Cosa Nostra--may no longer possess the robust national presence and influence it once had, it remains a significant threat in the extended New York metropolitan area, New. England, Philadelphia, Chicago, and Detroit.
As well as this, here's another FBI article: https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/organized-crime
"The LCN is most active in the New York metropolitan area, parts of New Jersey, Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, and New England. The major LCN families include the five New York-based families—Bonanno, Colombo, Gambino, Genovese, and Luchese; the Newark-based DeCavalcante family; the New England LCN; the Philadelphia LCN; and the Chicago Outfit. They have members in other major cities and are involved in international crimes. Although the LCN has its roots in Italian organized crime, it has been a separate organization for many years. Today it cooperates in various criminal activities with different criminal groups that are headquartered in Italy."
Now, don't be fooled when it mentions Buffalo later on in the page. "Labor law violations occur primarily in large cities with both a strong industrial base and strong labor unions, like New York, Buffalo, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, and Philadelphia." That isn't proof that the Buffalo Mafia is still active, otherwise that would mean the Cleveland Mafia is still active (which it definitely isn't.)

""Fading is not defunct and the Feds clearly have contrasting thoughts"" - Where are the contrasting thoughts?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935992
04/03/18 03:38 AM
04/03/18 03:38 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Just going by your guy, theres your chart from the source you used for Tampa. Still bitter I see with the name calling. Proves your lack of intelligence and logic, but I completely understand.

Hypocracy..........
Your FIRST, and I mean FIRST comment on this thread was calling me delusional. You were very quick afterward to call me "full of crap." Believe me, I was pretty respectful at the beginning compared to you.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935993
04/03/18 03:39 AM
04/03/18 03:39 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Google their names lol....thats all you have is Google

Actually I have two dozen Buffalo beat cops on my payroll. And you can't accuse me of lying, because your entire argument is based around us believing that you talk to beat cops in bars and they tell you the entire hierarchy and rackets of Buffalo.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935994
04/03/18 03:40 AM
04/03/18 03:40 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
And how exactly do you know his chart for Tampa is not quite accurate?

Because he has associates listed as soldiers. That's why.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935995
04/03/18 04:00 AM
04/03/18 04:00 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
We all know, at least the smart ones, that associates can be considered part of a familys structure and make it viable even though they may not be made. Keep up Nicky, I know its not easy to add all this up.

I know they can, Rooster. I never argued that. But Bill Weathers blog specifically lists known associates as SOLDIERS. Is that rocket science? Too hard for you to figure out?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935996
04/03/18 04:03 AM
04/03/18 04:03 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Answer my questions Rooster and we can consider this argument over. I have listed them. I'm going to call it now: You'll say "I've answered all your questions" and I'll ask you where, and you won't reply because you know that you haven't. I'm hoping you'll prove me wrong Rooster.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 04/03/18 04:07 AM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936121
04/04/18 01:35 PM
04/04/18 01:35 PM
M
mike89 Offline
Made Member
mike89  Offline
M
Made Member
I believe Rooster because he lives there, when the CIA are trying to hit terrorists with drone strikes, they think they know what they know, but it's it's all about getting intel on the ground which clinches the deal, that means more than anything else I just don't think he's lying.....and if he is.....he needs to get himself a girl.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936122
04/04/18 01:50 PM
04/04/18 01:50 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
38 active guys Nicky, according to your guy you used to verify Tampa numbers

http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.com/2015/02/buffalo-family-membership-chart-1980_13.html?m=1

Don't made my same mistake Rooster,some of the name on the list are retired or associate,and the canadian guys should formed a indipendent family in Canada.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936125
04/04/18 02:34 PM
04/04/18 02:34 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Thanks Mike. No lies here, I know a lot more tidbits that I dont feel comfortable writing, one of the reason I generalize on certain answers when questions.

I have several girls

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936126
04/04/18 02:35 PM
04/04/18 02:35 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Furio, I was just placating Nicky. I know the charts off. And the Canadians havent formed their own family and wont for a while.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936128
04/04/18 02:37 PM
04/04/18 02:37 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Nicky, if youd like to ask one question one post at a time I will, even though I feel Im just regurgitating things me, Giacomo, and Nickle have already said.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936139
04/04/18 03:38 PM
04/04/18 03:38 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Nicky, if youd like to ask one question one post at a time I will, even though I feel Im just regurgitating things me, Giacomo, and Nickle have already said.

Alright here's the most important question I've had:
"Members are still under surveillance by BPD and NYS Police, Im not sure about the Feds but they are thought to be viable per local and state law enforecement's definition."
Why have numerous law enforcement officials (I have listed many) denied that the Buffalo mafia exists. They have no reason to do so and it could only hurt any future cases for them if they're lying. By the way, this includes Buffalo federal prosecutor Lee Coppola, Erie County DA Frank J. Clark and Buffalo FBI agent Andrew Goralski. You are saying that LE are conducting surveillance on mobsters. I have given you clear evidence that LE does not consider these guys to be still active.
Also, if LE are conducting surveillance on these guys (which it's clear they're not), why have there been no busts in over 15 years? This can't be compared to Chicago or Detroit, since there is usually a bust every few years for those families (more so for Chicago, less so for Detroit). Usually investigations are finished in less than five years, when a case is made. It's extremely rare a mob investigation lasts over a decade. Since you are claiming "LE is keeping tabs on these guys" we can assume there's multiple investigations. Yet no cases.
By the way, your initial answer to this question above was "You know nothing about Buffalo or know anyone from here" - True, but it's common knowledge that LE don't follow people and watch people for 15+ years without making a bust...""""

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936148
04/04/18 05:07 PM
04/04/18 05:07 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
They are either misinformed or have bad intel, or possibly want the designation to go away because they want funding to stay in different departments. Everyone has their own agenda, law enforcement is no different, active or retired.

Keeping tabs and full blown investigations are two different things, and again, there has been recent cases, like last years. Keeping tabs does not mean they have enough to build RICO cases but I believe members from Buffalo(faction) will be in the headlines again for crimes probably more of a chance at Enterprise Corruption than RICO.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936151
04/04/18 05:09 PM
04/04/18 05:09 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
It hasnt been 15 years, there was a bust last year. We cant move forward on other questions if you refuse to acknowledge that there are people that believe in law enforcement and journalism that believe it is the Buffalo Crime Family...and yes, you know nothing about Buffalo

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #936152
04/04/18 05:15 PM
04/04/18 05:15 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo

Alright here's the most important question I've had:

Nicky, that is a good question. Here is my best answer... but bear in mind it is dated. I have a friend that served on the NY State OC Taskforce. He surveilled LIUNA Local '91 in Niagara county on a regular basis. When the indictments came for '91 there was no mention of a mafia connection in the papers except that the were wannabes (remember the article I posted?).

From what he says, the State Police/DA couldn't prove a mafia connection for conviction, (even though there was) but they had enough impanel a Grand Jury in Nov. 2001 and get 13 indictments for running a criminal enterprise, racketeering, extortion, et al... against members of local 91. Eventually there were 17 indictments. They were able to convict Dominick Dellaccio Mark Congi, Michael Quaracini, Celest and all the others with the evidence they had. I believe Dellaccio's sentence finally came in 2006 after a lengthy appeals process. Here are a few of the related articles:

Initial Inditments

Dominick Dellaccio Sentencing in 2006

Local 91 Stranglehold

Congi's Sentencing

Mighty Quaracini Has Fallen

My friend that served on OC taskforce will readily say these guys were mobbed up. They just didn't have enough to prove their connection but had enough to convict them of wrongdoing in very LCN type crimes. Ron Fino talks about Quaracini in his book. Here is what he says:

The Love Canal was not in Local 210’ s jurisdiction and the laborers that performed the work on the project were members of Niagara Falls Laborers Local 91. The business manager for the local was Michael “Butch” Quarcini” who controlled his union with an iron fist. Quarcini allowed the use of non-union workers and made sure that the union laborers did not ruffle any feathers. Teamster’s Local 449 business agent was Victor DiFlavio, a physically tough guy who took his orders directly from Joseph Todaro Sr. who equally went along with the concept. Chuck Lobish, a Harry Williams employee, handled the trucking which was mostly non-union and the drivers were paid wages lower than the federal and state prevailing rates.t was always hard for me to figure out who Butch Quarcini answered to. I knew early on, when he first was elected, it was with the blessing of Magaddino’s son-in-law Jimmy LaDuca and Benny Nicolletti Sr. But later on he was not well liked by Roy Carlisi nor by Joe Todaro Sr. They always spoke about him being a loose cannon and never said anything nice about him. As a result of his father's relationship with Quarcini’s brother Salvatore, Danny Sansanese Jr. became quite close to Butch and together they would play the finest golf courses in this country. Still, Danny Jr. was only a soldier with limited power and after his father died he had to answer to his younger brother Victor’s orders. Victor Sansanese was well liked by Joey Pizza and climbed fast in the family hierarchy. Many of us considered him to be the new consigliere and not Leonard Falzone, as others have suspected. One time I asked Leonard about Butch and his reckless ways and he told me, “He answers, Ronnie, and is a good earner,

Michael (Butch) Quarcini died before he went to trial. This may be why they were unable to directly tie these indictments to LCN.... Another reason they were unlikely tied to the Buffalo Crime family is because the crime family did a good job of not letting people know everything about what was going on--as Fino indicates. Certain people answered to certain people and if you weren't in that loop or part of the administration, you didn't know.

In summary here are the bullet points

1. If LCN doesn't fully know... LE won't fully know and they won't be able to prove a connection in their investigations.
2. My friend in LE verifies a LCN connection--even thought he can't prove it for a court of law
3. Fino, indicates there is an LCN connection with local '91 even thought LE can't prove it.
4. '91 sentencing goes back to 2006 and indictments to 2002... but LE watching '91 for over 20 years before any indictments... It takes a long time-especially in Niagara County cause things are so corrupt here.

Tampa, like I said, "this is a good question." I think this is a reasonable, but not a perfect answer to the question you asked Rooster. I know my answer does not prove anything, but it should give pause to completely dismissing the idea that the Buffalo Mob is not organized and active.

And here is my question Tampa:
If the Canadian Papers indicate the Buffalo Mob is active -- one clearly states it. How can you totally dismiss the idea? Again here is a quote from Metro News Toronto Edition:

The arrests also hit members of the Buffalo crime family headed by the late Joe Todaro.

Here is the Link: Arrests Linked to Buffalo Crime Family

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/04/18 05:40 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936153
04/04/18 05:21 PM
04/04/18 05:21 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Butch is very wreckless, i have heard some stories. He is an earner too, even in 2018

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936155
04/04/18 05:22 PM
04/04/18 05:22 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I read wrong, im talking about Bifulco