GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 335 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,668
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Trump tax plan - gotta love it #926859
01/14/18 11:12 AM
01/14/18 11:12 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
My accountant recently told my i am going to make out very well with the new tax plan despite the fact that i live in the NYC area with high property taxes.
All middle class people will have their tax rate lower plus they deduct 24k as a standard deduction right off the bat and 2k per child.. and the media wont dare mention that. Plus as a small business, i get to deduct 20% from my adjusted gross income as well as my health insurance !!!!!
Corporations pay 21% rather than 35. Who does that help? The middle class !!!
Why? Corporations will use that extra money to not only buy back stock but to invest in new technology and expand their business,
The media will say that they wont invest it but that is bull shit. If they dont invest, they wont be competitive and they will fall behind the competition.. economics 101..
The Left are ignorant and would rather live off the government.
Ask someone who is in the middle class what their tax rate is and then ask what their new tax rate is with the Trump tax.,, most wont know because no one bothers to look at facts, once they do, they will have to face the fact that trump is helping them...whether they save 1500 or 3000, its better than what it was plus its great for the economy. Trump is also the reason for the stock markets rise. Does anyone think its coincidence??? Trump released the animal spirits. The guy gets results and at the end of the day, its all about the results and not whether someone acts presidential.
I hate when people say So and so looks presidential, he is a very eloquent speaker, he cares about the poor..
Where are the fuckin results !!!!!! Who cares..

Last edited by Aces; 01/14/18 11:20 AM.
Re: Trump tax plan - gotta love it [Re: Aces] #926881
01/14/18 05:01 PM
01/14/18 05:01 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
My daughter lives in New Jersey she thinks she is going to get burned. I told her stop complaining she will get more money up front don’t spend it save it. But I know that will never happen. I told her if you lose money I will make up the difference. She know I support trump and she hates him why?

She lives with her boy friend and her daughter. Between the two of them they made apx 850 thousand last year. She is like the old women during the depression who cried with a loaf of bread under her arm. Her company even pays for her tolls and gas.

Before she sold her house in Belle Harbor she lived 40 yards from the beach. When she bought it she told me she will not need to go away on vacation twice a year. Most of the time she travels to Europe. My grand daughter Mia has been to England, Italy, Germany, France, Mexico. I never left more then two blocks of where I lived as a kid.

only the unloved hate

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull