GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, Lou_Para), 194 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,663
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Millennials are wimpy and phoney #926111
01/06/18 11:46 AM
01/06/18 11:46 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
We all know these millennials( most) are a bunch of wimps and also phony.
Most millenialls have dogs but why is this— whenever you ask a millennial about their dog, the first thing they say is “ he’s a rescue “.. i didnt fuckin ask if it was a rescue and i can care less. I asked what kind of dog he was. Ok, what a great human being you are, now the whole world knows because you tell everyone your dog is a rescue..big fuckin deal.
Whens the last time you went to a low income area and helped at a soup kitchen.? Probably never because that actually requires some effort. By the way, if my kid uses bad language in front of me or my wife, he gets an ass kickin. Your kid curses and you say he is only expressing his feelings. Can i give your sissy kid an ass kicking?
Why is your husband Trevor or whatever the fuck his name is, reading a cook book? Why is he taking an arts and crafts class?? Does he have any testosterone in his body?
I can go on and on but im goin to take care of some business...
Just venting.. feel free to join the vent.

Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Aces] #926114
01/06/18 12:06 PM
01/06/18 12:06 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
First off aces, I hate the term "millennials"...its never sat well with me...in itself it's a leftist term which intention is to categorise a group of people, in this instance, simply by the time they were born. Terrible idea for a free thinking society, but great if the intention is to create further division.

Anyway, to the point, your having a rant (!), excellent! I think (?) your along the same thinking as me...tired of equality nonsense, tired of safe spaces and tired of being curtailed in what you are able to say. Everybody needs to grow some balls, stand up and do their own thing...fuck this "I'm feeling offended" shit. Society will end up less progressive and far weaker as a result

Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Aces] #926116
01/06/18 12:28 PM
01/06/18 12:28 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Sounds like people living life the way they want and not bothering anybody makes you pretty upset. Who cares about their dogs, if the man in the relationship cooks, etc.. You guys sound like some snowflakes to be honest.

Am I crazy about all the kale and gluten free vegan whatever the fuck? Nope. Do I give a fuck enough to come bitch on the internet about it? Also no. Enjoy your circle jerk fellas.

Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Aces] #926122
01/06/18 12:53 PM
01/06/18 12:53 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Why the need to advertise your dog is a rescue?? So everyone thinks you’re a wonderful person. Keep it to yourself.
I think they are a bunch of wimpy, entitled, cop outs.

Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Aces] #926128
01/06/18 01:22 PM
01/06/18 01:22 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Personally, just to entertain the conversation, I'd charge 200 a year for a dog license..that'd pay for enforcement, homes etc...

Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Aces] #926160
01/06/18 09:25 PM
01/06/18 09:25 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
People over 40 are the biggest problem today. This is the first generation of old people in denial of being old. You don't get to be young forever. Every generation is eventually replaced. If you're over 40, nobody cares about you, other than your family. That's life. Just like you didn't care about anyone over 40 when you were young, other than your family. Own your age, and learn to enjoy that which is available to you. The good old days are NEVER coming back, just as they never came back for any previous generation.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: OakAsFan] #926188
01/07/18 02:04 AM
01/07/18 02:04 AM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
People over 40 are the biggest problem today. This is the first generation of old people in denial of being old. You don't get to be young forever. Every generation is eventually replaced. If you're over 40, nobody cares about you, other than your family. That's life. Just like you didn't care about anyone over 40 when you were young, other than your family. Own your age, and learn to enjoy that which is available to you. The good old days are NEVER coming back, just as they never came back for any previous generation.

mF

First, you're on a mob history website which celebrates the lives
of older men with rather colorful life histories. Something draws you to our little cult, though you say you have disdain for men over 40.

Second, you don't get to decide for other people how they should live thier lives. That's facism, as you well know - since its one of the main themes of your disgusting leftist harem.

Keep coming back for the musings of middle aged men - you can't seem to stay away. Maybe its because millenial groupthink is wrong and we are actually more interesting than your braindead digital herd.

Your generation is a disease. You are allergic to manual labor of any kind, entitled, lazy,contemptuous,uneducated, aand now. Threaten the stability of the greates and most inclusive nation in the history of civilization.

And please stop taking our 'old' money for abortions, useless government programs, free college for liberal arts, etc.

Last edited by Flushing; 01/07/18 02:34 AM.
Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Flushing] #926204
01/07/18 10:12 AM
01/07/18 10:12 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Flushing
First, you're on a mob history website which celebrates the lives
of older men with rather colorful life histories.

Huh?

Do you think Lucky Luciano, Frank Costello , Meyer Lansky and co. were old men sitting on the couch whining about millennials when they took down Masseria, Maranzano, and created the mob? The shoes were on the opposite feet.

Quote:
Something draws you to our little cult, though you say you have disdain for men over 40.

Information, mostly about west coast mobsters. Sure, I get a little bored and end up getting trolled into these petty threads, but I'm here for information. I'm not a wannabe wiseguy, like some in here.

Quote:
Second, you don't get to decide for other people how they should live thier lives. That's facism, as you well know - since its one of the main themes of your disgusting leftist harem.

If I were a dictator, I'd only command that you read a book once a month.

Quote:
Kmillenial groupthink is wrong and we are actually more interesting than your braindead digital herd.

...while you're using an app and web browser created by millennials. Carry on.

Quote:
Your generation is a disease.

Not really. My generation is too small to be a disease. Baby Boomers are the disease. They blame millennials for the country's downfall when their benefits are bankrupting the nation.

Quote:
You are allergic to manual labor of any kind,

Well, no kidding. I'm allergic to all kinds of work. But I still do it. Grudgingly.

Quote:
entitled,

No. I live within my means. Was brought up that way.

Quote:
lazy

Guilty.

Quote:
,contemptuous,

Is this really a horrible thing?

Quote:
uneducated,

Well, associates degree. I'm no Harvard grad, but I don't need help reading a newspaper.

Quote:
aand now. Threaten the stability of the greates and most inclusive nation in the history of civilization.

You mean the one Trump is threatening to ruin, along with the rest of the world, with one push of a button?

Quote:
And please stop taking our 'old' money for abortions,

I've never had an abortion. I've never even been pregnant. Probably because I'm a male. As far as abortion and the burden on the tax payer, however, which would be more costly in the long run, an abortion, or welfare services for the next 18 years?

Quote:
useless government programs,

Well, useless programs are the ones you personally don't use, while useful ones are the ones you do use, right?

Quote:
free college for liberal arts, etc.

College is free? I'm sure the millions of Americans buried in student debt wish they'd known that!

Last edited by OakAsFan; 01/07/18 10:15 AM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #926205
01/07/18 10:18 AM
01/07/18 10:18 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Flushing, Oak is a guy with severe psychological issues.

Well, "severe" is a little harsh.

Quote:
He hates white men,

Some of them, certainly.

Quote:
he hates people over 40,

Who doesn't?

Quote:
and he hates America.

The entire continent?

What did Ecuadorians ever do to me?

Quote:
Problem is, he is a white man, he's over forty, and he is (sadly) an American.

Right an all counts!

Quote:
Do the math, he hates himself.

No, because I don't tie my self worth to these traits. There's more to life than a) your skin color, b) your age, and c) your nationality.

Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Aces] #926216
01/07/18 11:46 AM
01/07/18 11:46 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I must have missed your attempt to be reasonable.

Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: OakAsFan] #926630
01/11/18 04:18 PM
01/11/18 04:18 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Every fuckin rescue dog I ever met needed to be put down or put out on a special dog ranch somewhere. And I love dogs. And most of the people who rescue them should not be allowed to own a dog.

Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Aces] #926645
01/11/18 07:36 PM
01/11/18 07:36 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I'm 33, my parents were born in 1960. My parents are blue collar and made just enough to pay bills, feed us, and put food on the table. There were never family vacations. They didn't drink or do drugs. With my brother and I, from my earliest memories "You need to get straight A'S go to college so you can have a good life. You need to be a doctor or a lawyer." They would never let me do manual labor around the house. If it weren't for my grandfather's I wouldn't have learned to mow a lawn. My point is, a lot of parents pushed their kids to go to college because they didn't go and they had this idea that if you go to college you'll be set for lIfe. A lot of kids listened to their parents and went right from high school to college. Some succeeded and did well, but most acquire giant student loan debts drop out or get useless degrees and settle for a job at Lowe's.I had a professor once tell the class that college isn't going to make you rich, the purpose is to broaden your knowledge. These student loan debts have become the norm. It's normal for someone to graduate four years and have 50k in debt nowadays. I listened to my parents and went to college right after school and called it quits after a year. Then I got into carpet installation with my cousin, then did carpentry for seven years, which made me a man and taught me how to think for myself, then got into nursing and now that I work three days a week, and going back to school for pharmacy. But when my kids are getting close to graduating, if they don't know what they want to be, they're not going to college to figure it out. They will go do construction or work at Publix. I will not force a college education on them.

Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: blueracing347] #926669
01/12/18 12:16 AM
01/12/18 12:16 AM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Things Change.

Your doing Great and offering outstanding honest advice.

The proffessers of these colleges are only salespersons.
They need to sell there horrible ideals and foremost job security.

Not all, but for the most part, TEACHERS have become BRAINWASHERS.
Sad, when I was a kid a Teacher was a highly respected individual in the community.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Aces] #926670
01/12/18 12:27 AM
01/12/18 12:27 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
One of the things my youngest does is work on construction. It easy to get hurt so you have to concentrate on what your doing when your working up high. No one got him in he did it himself.

He went for years trying to find himself. When they get hurt they is normal. He studied Brazilian Jujitsu. In a great school in Manhattan got his black belt. Then began to teach in that school. Then moved on to teach in other schools in Manhattan. Then met a student who he married a doctor.

Then he decided to work outside when he was not teaching. That was when he liked team work not sports.

So I don’t have to worry about him doing well anymore. He loves teaching BJJ and construction work.

It not easy work but he doesn’t mind doing it. I could never do what he does. I am very proud of him. He is no pussy that is for sure. My other kids do office work and they are all successful. But Chris is a special guy.

Plus he actually calls me to ask how am I and my wife are doing. The rest seem to be too busy with their own lives to do that.

only the unloved hate
Re: Millennials are wimpy and phoney [Re: Aces] #926730
01/12/18 08:05 PM
01/12/18 08:05 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Get that, good for you and him.

Did you call your parents or Aunts and uncles often.

I only ask since I sometimes feel guilty of the same, not with my parents, I seen and called them often but not my favorite Aunts and Uncles and often feel bad a bout that. They are all gone now.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull