GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (furio_from_naples), 139 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,860
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,511
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,502
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? #925397
12/28/17 06:26 PM
12/28/17 06:26 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline OP
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline OP
Underboss
North Jersey
There are MANY I know and usually they come along with the kill or be killed methodology.

My vote is probably Fat Pete Chiodo.
Getting plugged with like 10 bullets AND shooting a female family member is an INSANE violation of LCN protocol.

Anyone got any better ones?

Only soldiers and above is all I am curious about. Associates rat all the time.

Last edited by ItalianIrishMix; 12/28/17 06:26 PM.
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #925398
12/28/17 06:40 PM
12/28/17 06:40 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Plus they killed his uncle. He helped the Luccheses by putting away Gaspipe and Amuso. They were serial killers.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #925400
12/28/17 06:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I know everyone hates him, but I think Gravano had good reason, too. Gotti was crazy. Insisting on having everyone meet in front of the Ravenite like it was the 1950s. Going to prison for mob business as usual is one thing, but because of a boss who's obsessed with celebrity? Gravano knew that at least in the case with his family, the mob was done. People like Gravano and Chiodo didn't desecrate the oath, psychopaths and prima donnas like Gaspipe and Gotti did.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #925401
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Fat Pete Chiodo had a justifiable reason to rat, he was practically forced into ratting. I'm not sure there were any reasonable grounds for even suspecting he was a rat, even with Vic Amuso publicly belittling him, a capo, in front of other made guys.

John Veasey and Ron Previte aren't as bad as other rats because they never pretended they respected the oath or the tradition, their balls and moxie respectively are almost begrudgingly admired.

I never bought Al D'Arco's reasons for ratting. His son didn't become a heroin addict and slinger because of anyone other than him, that's on him. I'm also not sure if that incident at The Kimberly Hotel was all inside his own head. It sounds fabricated, or at least too far-fetched to be true. The image of him running away with his tail between his legs makes him look like a punk who didn't have the stomach for this life once the going got tough.

From some of what I've read, Nick Caramandi seems almost like an unapologetic con artist in the mold of Previte, but the difference between Caramandi and Previte is that Caramandi seemed to have a personal friendship with Scarfo, unlike Previte, who operated with a level of detachment when it came to guys like John Stanfa. So Caramandi is worse IMO.

The worst kind of rat of all IMO, though, has to be someone like Junior Gotti or Michael Franzese who give the Feds all kinds of information yet vigorously and steadfastly maintain they aren't rats despite the mounting evidence to the contrary.

Half a rat or full blown rat, you're still a rat once you disavow your blood oath.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #925403
12/28/17 06:52 PM
12/28/17 06:52 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
No such thing as half rat..agree Moe

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: OakAsFan] #925501
12/30/17 05:33 AM
12/30/17 05:33 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
I know everyone hates him, but I think Gravano had good reason, too.

Frank Locascio managed to keep his mouth shut and took a life sentence, he was in the same situation as Gravano.

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #925502
12/30/17 05:38 AM
12/30/17 05:38 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Pete Chiodo was a stand up guy who was forced to become a rat.

He was labelled a rat, his Bosses were trying to kill him, they killed his uncle (a loyal lucchese soldier who did nothing wrong) and tried to kill his sister.

How much shit can a guy take?

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: Neo] #925514
12/30/17 06:41 AM
12/30/17 06:41 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: Neo

He was labelled a rat, his Bosses were trying to kill him, they killed his uncle (a loyal lucchese soldier who did nothing wrong) and tried to kill his sister.

What was his uncle's name? Who was he?

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: alexandarns] #925527
12/30/17 10:35 AM
12/30/17 10:35 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: alexandarns

What was his uncle's name? Who was he?

Frank Signorino, 68, of Staten Island. He was a loanshark. He was beaten to death.

Last edited by Neo; 12/30/17 10:39 AM.
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: Neo] #925531
12/30/17 11:07 AM
12/30/17 11:07 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Frank Locascio managed to keep his mouth shut and took a life sentence, he was in the same situation as Gravano.

Gravano threw Locascio under the bus. He told Diane Sawyer that Locascio plotted with him to kill Gotti if they ever got out. Say Locascio's appeals worked, how would that have made him look in an administration still headed up by Gotti family members?

There was no need to do that! It's like he got some sick satisfaction out of getting Loc in trouble.

He also said Locascio cried in the MCC after Gotti chewed him out over something really trivial.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #925532
12/30/17 11:13 AM
12/30/17 11:13 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
gravano lied his cock off. frankie lo cascio said during sentencin 'i am guilty of being a friend of john gotti. if there were more men like john gotti around the world would be a better place'. frank loved john and thats that.

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #925533
12/30/17 11:18 AM
12/30/17 11:18 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Pete Chiodo
John Veasey
Sammy Gravano
Michael DilLeonardo

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #925544
12/30/17 03:01 PM
12/30/17 03:01 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Fat Pete Chiodo had a justifiable reason to rat, he was practically forced into ratting. I'm not sure there were any reasonable grounds for even suspecting he was a rat, even with Vic Amuso publicly belittling him, a capo, in front of other made guys.

John Veasey and Ron Previte aren't as bad as other rats because they never pretended they respected the oath or the tradition, their balls and moxie respectively are almost begrudgingly admired.

I never bought Al D'Arco's reasons for ratting. His son didn't become a heroin addict and slinger because of anyone other than him, that's on him. I'm also not sure if that incident at The Kimberly Hotel was all inside his own head. It sounds fabricated, or at least too far-fetched to be true. The image of him running away with his tail between his legs makes him look like a punk who didn't have the stomach for this life once the going got tough.

From some of what I've read, Nick Caramandi seems almost like an unapologetic con artist in the mold of Previte, but the difference between Caramandi and Previte is that Caramandi seemed to have a personal friendship with Scarfo, unlike Previte, who operated with a level of detachment when it came to guys like John Stanfa. So Caramandi is worse IMO.

The worst kind of rat of all IMO, though, has to be someone like Junior Gotti or Michael Franzese who give the Feds all kinds of information yet vigorously and steadfastly maintain they aren't rats despite the mounting evidence to the contrary.

Half a rat or full blown rat, you're still a rat once you disavow your blood oath.

Caramandi I don't believe was threatened but Nick Scarfo one because why would NS be so stupid by publicly putting out a hit on NC while he was in the joint with all the info to sink NS . I do know many things he tells are true , but he flipped to save his own ass Scarfo was going to hit him or spread he was going to hit him where he could not get to him. Fuck Nick S was not even trying to get him out to hit him at the time. This is Nick C pulling his last scam . It's on him .

Ron Previte was not loyal to anyone and I didn't know anyone that had a good word to say about him ever !!!

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/30/17 03:04 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #925548
12/30/17 04:05 PM
12/30/17 04:05 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Most guys turn because they cant handle a long stretch inside.
With that said, D’Arco was as front man( street boss) while amuso amd casso lambed it. D’Arco was pocketing a lot of money that was supposed to go up the ladder and casso and amuso knew it despite D’Arco playing the role of loyal soldier., in the end, he took the money snd ran. To him, it was a business decison. If amuso didnt think he was holding back cash from all the rackets he was collecting from, he probably wouldnt of turned, at least back then. I believe he had a plan. Casso and vic were guilty of many things, being stupid wasnt one of them.

Last edited by Belmont; 12/30/17 04:10 PM.
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #925565
12/30/17 07:47 PM
12/30/17 07:47 PM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss

Gravano threw Locascio under the bus. He told Diane Sawyer that Locascio plotted with him to kill Gotti if they ever got out. Say Locascio's appeals worked, how would that have made him look in an administration still headed up by Gotti family members?

There was no need to do that! It's like he got some sick satisfaction out of getting Loc in trouble.

He also said Locascio cried in the MCC after Gotti chewed him out over something really trivial.

Yeah, now that I think about it that's a really messed up thing to do. We all know Gravano is a psycho, but his past crimes were all to get more money and power. Even if those things he says about Loc are true, there was no reason to mention them.

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: Beanshooter] #925566
12/30/17 08:54 PM
12/30/17 08:54 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
John Veasey

The philly family tried to kill him because he was a rat in the first place.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #925596
12/31/17 05:47 AM
12/31/17 05:47 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss

I think it was because Loc handed Gravano a apple before giving Gotti an apple. Fuck Gotti is so pathetic.

Last edited by Neo; 12/31/17 05:48 AM.
Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: Serpiente] #925597
12/31/17 06:25 AM
12/31/17 06:25 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Online content
furio_from_naples  Online Content

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: Serpiente

Caramandi I don't believe was threatened but Nick Scarfo one because why would NS be so stupid by publicly putting out a hit on NC while he was in the joint with all the info to sink NS . I do know many things he tells are true , but he flipped to save his own ass Scarfo was going to hit him or spread he was going to hit him where he could not get to him. Fuck Nick S was not even trying to get him out to hit him at the time. This is Nick C pulling his last scam . It's on him .

Ron Previte was not loyal to anyone and I didn't know anyone that had a good word to say about him ever !!!

Caramandi used the name of Scarfo to extort a businessman and that's why he ended up in the same prison with long john martorano, Scarfo just scolded him for using his name but nothing more and nick the crow asked long john to say to scarfo that him would made his time without speak but martorano that hated scarfo said to caramandi that scarfo put a hit on him.

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #925752
01/02/18 01:49 AM
01/02/18 01:49 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Al d Arco

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #926341
01/08/18 06:23 PM
01/08/18 06:23 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
An oath is a Oath but, When a guy is away and they take his book and action away from them that's wrong. They are suppose to take care of them not screw them..So who really broke the Oath First..?

Re: Who had most validated reason to defy their oath? [Re: Neo] #926592
01/11/18 04:19 AM
01/11/18 04:19 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk

I think it was because Loc handed Gravano a apple before giving Gotti an apple. Fuck Gotti is so pathetic.

It was an orange that Sammy “gloomed from the kitchen”

“Frankie when we get out of here I’ll show u who the mother fuking boss is”

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull