GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, 1 invisible), 312 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,336
Posts1,058,841
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
New Buffalo Chart #924691
12/14/17 06:28 AM
12/14/17 06:28 AM
M
mike89 Offline OP
Made Member
mike89  Offline OP
M
Made Member
Whats the score here? This information was sent by a source to Cosa Nostra news after the recent Canada bust involving Buffalo members. Is it legit?

Boss
Frank BiFulco

Underboss
Joe Violi (Canada Faction)

Consigliere
Victor Sansanese

Capos
Frank Falzone-
Buffalo,
Six soldiers, took over BiFulco crew.

Anthony Todaro
Buffalo,
Eight soldiers, took over when his brother Joe Jr retired.

Natale Luppino
Hamilton, Canada,
Nine soldiers, took over crew when Violi was moved up to Underboss, who in turn had taken over when Vincent Luppino passed away in 2009.

Bruno Monaco
Toronto, Canada
Five soldiers, took over when Dante Gasbarrini passed away. Gasbarrini became Capo when Paul Volpe was killed, and to get away from Giacomo Luppino and John Papalia of Hamilton.

Russell Carcone
Utica
Six soldiers

Loren Piccarreto/Anthony Chirico- Rochester,
Five soldiers.

When Thomas Marotta came back in the 1990's, he decided to join the Bonanno family and took half of the independent family with him to the Bonanno family. After what happened up in Hamiliton with John Papalia, Rene Piccarreto decided to be more friendlier with Buffalo. When Joe "Lead Pipe Joe" Todaro retired in 2006, Angelo Amico decided to rejoin the Buffalo Family.

Robert Panaro
Las Vegas
No soldiers, Panaro is direct with the family administration and other capos.

"About 12 to 15 members are retired," our source noted.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924693
12/14/17 06:50 AM
12/14/17 06:50 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Thanks for the post mike !

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924696
12/14/17 07:46 AM
12/14/17 07:46 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Quote:

More of 12 or 15 members are dead

Frank Billiteri (2010)
Benedetto “Benny” Carcone (2004)
Corrado “Cookie” Caruso
John “Johnny Catz” Catanzaro (2004)
Daniel "Danny" Domino (2002)
Daniel Gasbarrini (2014)
Frank "Chicky" Grisante (2011)
Vincenzo "Gimi" Luppino (2009)
Bart Mazzara (2003)
Gaetano "Tommy Chooch" Miceli (2002)
Gino Monaco (2002)
Michael Muscarella (2003)
Benjamin "Sonny" Nicoletti Jr. (2012)
Donald "Turtle" Panepinto
Frank Papalia (2014)
Joseph Pieri Jr. (2011)
Augustine Rizzo (2001)
Joseph Sacco (2006)
Louis "Louie" Sicurella (2001)
Vincent "Jimmy" Sicurella (2014)
Daniel “Boots” Sansanese Jr. (2003)
Joseph "Lead Pipe Joe" Todaro Sr (2012)
Richard Todaro (2011)

There are no proofs that Marotta joined the bonannos or the buffalo family.

Here is a chart made by tmarotta from black hand forum

Frank Bifulco: Retired and living in Florida
Harold Bordanaro: Retired in Canada.
Pasquale Brindisi
Russell Carcone: Living in Utica. Might still be active in gambling and theft.
Salvatore Cardinale
Paul Cipoli
Philip Corelli
Leonard Falzone: Living in Las Vegas
James Feliciano
Frank Ferraro
Peter Gerace
Dominic Italiano
Vincent Lombardo
Frank Marino
Robert Panaro: Living in Las Vegas
John Pieri
Joseph Pugliesi: Lives in Hamilton, Ontario. He is allegedly active.
Victor Sansanese
Vincent Sicurella: Retired in Buffalo. He is in poor health.
Joseph Todaro, Jr.: Inactive and working at La Nova.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: furio_from_naples] #924701
12/14/17 09:24 AM
12/14/17 09:24 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
That charts a joke

Falzone is dead.

Marotta is made into Buffalo.

BiFulco is active and not retired. Lives in Elmwood.

Joe Jr. is not retired.

Capitanos are still involved.

Anthony Todaro.

Bordanaro is active.

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: The_Rooster] #924705
12/14/17 01:52 PM
12/14/17 01:52 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
The post that starts this thread contains a list that is identical to the Buffalo Family item found on Wikipedia -- see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_crime_family. Ed Scarpo's article is referenced in footnote 1. So the natural questions are: Did someone edit the wiki as a result of Scarpo's article? Or did Scarpo use the Wikipedia article for his blog post?

Scarpo's article is dated November 22, 2017; a poster on another OC forum pointed out in their post that same day that, in the Wikipedia item, the whole section titled "Current leadership" was brand-new and was added the same day that Scarpo's article was published. If you go to the wiki, you will notice that it claims the Buffalo Family has 55 members, which is an inordinately high number for this family (a family that many law-enforcement agencies no longer consider viable).

Setting aside for now the question of whether Giuseppe Violi (Joe) could even be made into the Buffalo Family, let alone be its underboss, please note that back in July 2002, his older brother Domenico was considered by law enforcement to be the leader of the Luppino crime group -- see a photo of a copy of p. 2 of the Halton Regional Police Service Confidential Intelligence Report by going to HRPS report--p. 2. (I previously posted this link, as well as similar ones, in the thread titled "Major RCMP anti-drug investigation Ontario." Ciment also alerted us all to the newer related photos posted on Twitter by private investigator Derrick Snowdy.)

As far as I know, Stephen Schneider is the only writer who has claimed that Giacomo Luppino was not only a made member of the Buffalo Family but also one of its captains. Unfortunately, Schneider did not source that claim in his 2009 book, Iced: The Story of Organized Crime in Canada. While it is true that a number of Calabrian-born organized-crime figures in Hamilton felt the strong pull of Stefano Magaddino and were in his orbit--the pull was so strong that Antonio Papalia and other Calabrian criminals even betrayed Rocco Perri (see books by Antonio Nicaso, James Dubro, and Adrian Humphreys)--I cannot see Luppino being both a made member of La Cosa Nostra and a 'ndranghetista. After all, he was the one who in 1962 created the camera di controllo in Ontario, a 'ndrangheta governing body on which six Toronto-area Siderno Group figures also sat with him. I don't understand Luppino's fascination with and reverence for Magaddino; nor do I understand Luppino's wriretapped conversation with John Papalia that indicated that the two of them, as well as other mafiosi in Ontario, had to heed the wishes of the American LCN's Commission. But these are subjects for another day, as is the possibility that Domenico and Giuseppe Violi have close ties to the Bonanno Family of New York (based on the recent Project Otremens bust).

Over the last 11 years, I've seen more than one poster claim that Ignazio "Harold" Bordonaro is still active. Although I have yet to find an obituary for Bordonaro, he is dead and has been since at least October 11, 1996 -- see my Evernote item at https://www.evernote.com/shard/s229/sh/2...6bc8ec9ca38899.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924709
12/14/17 02:46 PM
12/14/17 02:46 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Bordanaro is not dead, that may be another man with the same name.

Obviously there is not 55 made members.

Why cant they be made into both crime groups or seen as captains in both? Especially the fact it gives more creedence for the ndrangheta to have a main guy in such position.

Last edited by The_Rooster; 12/14/17 02:48 PM.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: The_Rooster] #924710
12/14/17 03:45 PM
12/14/17 03:45 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: The_Rooster
Bordanaro is not dead, that may be another man with the same name.

Obviously there is not 55 made members.

Why cant they be made into both crime groups or seen as captains in both? Especially the fact it gives more creedence for the ndrangheta to have a main guy in such position.

Ignazio "Harold" Bordonaro's actual or estimated year of birth is 1927 -- see https://www.evernote.com/shard/s229/sh/0...1c13e1f86c90d9.

Had he still been alive, he would have been as old as 90 years old at the end of this year. Who is this other Harold Bordonaro who bears the same name as the individual cited in the first Evernote item to which I linked? who bears a similar name? Harold Bordonaro sometimes went by "Harold Vincent Bordonaro" and "Harry Bordonaro."

The American mafia debated the issue of dual membership after the Castellammarese war ended. The issue was specifically about whether made members of a cosca in Sicily could simultaneously be made members of an American mafia family. A decision was made: Dual membership was forbidden. Transfer from a Sicilian mafia family to an American mafia family was always permitted, with the understanding that the mafioso could transfer back to his Sicilian mafia family. (I think the reverse is also true but I can't come up with an example. Nick Gentile had transferred back and forth a few times.) Permission would be required by the individual who transferred, as he had to have the okay of his boss in Sicily via a letter. In North America, simultaneous dual membership -- had it been permitted and ongoing -- would have been problematic for many reasons, one of which would be the difficulty the mafioso would have in meeting the requirement that a made member show absolute obedience to the boss. To which boss would he demonstrate this unequivocal obedience? If the mafioso transferring to an American LCN family was on excellent terms with his superior back home, then of course the other big problem would be tribute -- to which one individual are you kicking up your earnings?

I'm not sure why an American LCN family would make an exception for a 'ndrangheta member who sought simultaneous membership in the LCN family. For example, had Paolo Violi not been made into the Bonanno Family, he might have been made into the Buffalo Family. If he had been formally inducted into the 'ndrangheta in Sinopoli, elsewhere in Calabria, or in Canada before he became a made Bonanno, why would the Bonanno Family boss tell him at the time of induction that Violi could be a made man in both the 'ndrangheta and the American LCN? If Nick Rizzuto Sr. had been formally inducted into his father-in-law's cosca in Sicily, why would the Bonanno Family not insist on Rizzuto's relinquishing his membership in the cosca back home? As has sometimes been said over the years by other posters on these OC forums, you can't have two fathers.

Yes, I'm aware that there have been instances in Italy of significantly powerful made men who, already belonging to one of the three large secret societies ('ndrangheta, Camorra, Cosa Nostra), were then made into another of these secret societies, just as I'm aware of the historical evidence that, in Italy, made members of the 'ndrangheta, Camorra, and Siclian mafia are recognized as one and the same, i.e., they are all uomini d'onore.

When Paolo Violi had discussions with the Sicilian-born Carmelo Salemi and Giuseppe Cuffaro, sometimes in person at the Reggio Bar and sometimes over the phone -- and sometimes with the Sicilian-born Pietro Sciara present in meetings -- Violi was making clear that if a Sicilian mafioso from a Sicilian cosca wanted to operate as a made man in Montreal, that Sicilian mafioso would 1) transfer to the Cotroni organization, which was a crew of the Bonanno Family, and 2) undergo a probationary period of five years before being permitted to do so, i.e., transfer to the Cotroni crew as a made man operating in Montreal. It was this second condition to which the Sicilians objected, but Violi was merely enforcing American LCN rules.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924711
12/14/17 03:47 PM
12/14/17 03:47 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Back in the 50s and 60s the American Mafia was arguably the most powerful crime organization in the world. Magaddino was a founding member of the commission and Ontario was his territory. Certainly at this time his family was more powerful than any of the Calabrian 'ndrinas. I for one am not suprised these families were subservient to him.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924712
12/14/17 04:53 PM
12/14/17 04:53 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
I find the small town mobs interesting. As stated above, some of the most powerful gangsters in U.S. history were in these smaller families outside of NY and Chicago. Bufalino, Trafficante, Marcello, and Maggadino, for instance. I thought the 2nd season of Fargo was going to go further into the fictional Gerheardt family's war with the Kansas City mob (presumably the Civellas, although it's never said), but it instead stayed true to the Fargo type story line, which is probably for the best. Nonetheless, it further piqued my curiosity into the smaller, rural families.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924717
12/14/17 05:18 PM
12/14/17 05:18 PM
I
irishkaos Offline
Made Member
irishkaos  Offline
I
Made Member
Buffalo is dead. Todaro's Pizza chain took precedence.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924719
12/14/17 05:48 PM
12/14/17 05:48 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
He must be a brother or son, because there is an active member with the last name Bordonaro.

As far as the dual membership, can we not argue that members like Vito Rizzuto had tri membership regardless of the specific sanctions or regulations that were put on them by other higher ups? Who holds the official say and final order? There is no God of the Mafia, even when it comes to a commission, rules are broken all the time.

I just think in todays age its a lot more fluid than we as outsiders will ever know,regardless of past reports. And to think that the old rules still apply in 2018 is kind of naiive.

I have heard that Falzone had a lot of respect from many current Canadian guys, so using that as an example, old or new ndrangheta members would feel some special way and be happy to be made into an American family, if simply only for the historical and nostalgic prestige that comes with it. Just a theory.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: irishkaos] #924720
12/14/17 05:51 PM
12/14/17 05:51 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Yea Buffalo is dead except for the union control (minimized but not eliminated), gambling, loansharking, politics, private construction, and drug trafficking

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924737
12/15/17 12:13 AM
12/15/17 12:13 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
What family historically had good relationship with the buffalos ?

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924738
12/15/17 12:20 AM
12/15/17 12:20 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Bonanno (closest), Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Bufalino, Rochester, Genovese, New England, etc.etc.etc.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: The_Rooster] #924739
12/15/17 12:24 AM
12/15/17 12:24 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Bonanno (closest), Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Bufalino, Rochester, Genovese, New England, etc.etc.etc.

Even today ?

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924740
12/15/17 12:48 AM
12/15/17 12:48 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
No, Bonanno and Genovese today. As far as American families goes

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: The_Rooster] #924741
12/15/17 01:18 AM
12/15/17 01:18 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
No, Bonanno and Genovese today. As far as American families goes

Thanks !

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: furio_from_naples] #924745
12/15/17 05:25 AM
12/15/17 05:25 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted By: mike89
Whats the score here? This information was sent by a source to Cosa Nostra news after the recent Canada bust involving Buffalo members. Is it legit?

Boss
Frank BiFulco

Underboss
Joe Violi (Canada Faction)

Consigliere
Victor Sansanese

Capos
Frank Falzone-
Buffalo,
Six soldiers, took over BiFulco crew.

Anthony Todaro
Buffalo,
Eight soldiers, took over when his brother Joe Jr retired.

Natale Luppino
Hamilton, Canada,
Nine soldiers, took over crew when Violi was moved up to Underboss, who in turn had taken over when Vincent Luppino passed away in 2009.

Bruno Monaco
Toronto, Canada
Five soldiers, took over when Dante Gasbarrini passed away. Gasbarrini became Capo when Paul Volpe was killed, and to get away from Giacomo Luppino and John Papalia of Hamilton.

Russell Carcone
Utica
Six soldiers

Loren Piccarreto/Anthony Chirico- Rochester,
Five soldiers.

When Thomas Marotta came back in the 1990's, he decided to join the Bonanno family and took half of the independent family with him to the Bonanno family. After what happened up in Hamiliton with John Papalia, Rene Piccarreto decided to be more friendlier with Buffalo. When Joe "Lead Pipe Joe" Todaro retired in 2006, Angelo Amico decided to rejoin the Buffalo Family.

Robert Panaro
Las Vegas
No soldiers, Panaro is direct with the family administration and other capos.

55? My count is 38 total and that is including retired members.

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Quote:

More of 12 or 15 members are dead

Frank Billiteri (2010)
Benedetto “Benny” Carcone (2004)
Corrado “Cookie” Caruso
John “Johnny Catz” Catanzaro (2004)
Daniel "Danny" Domino (2002)
Daniel Gasbarrini (2014)
Frank "Chicky" Grisante (2011)
Vincenzo "Gimi" Luppino (2009)
Bart Mazzara (2003)
Gaetano "Tommy Chooch" Miceli (2002)
Gino Monaco (2002)
Michael Muscarella (2003)
Benjamin "Sonny" Nicoletti Jr. (2012)
Donald "Turtle" Panepinto
Frank Papalia (2014)
Joseph Pieri Jr. (2011)
Augustine Rizzo (2001)
Joseph Sacco (2006)
Louis "Louie" Sicurella (2001)
Vincent "Jimmy" Sicurella (2014)
Daniel “Boots” Sansanese Jr. (2003)
Joseph "Lead Pipe Joe" Todaro Sr (2012)
Richard Todaro (2011)

There are no proofs that Marotta joined the bonannos or the buffalo family.

Here is a chart made by tmarotta from black hand forum

Frank Bifulco: Retired and living in Florida
Harold Bordanaro: Retired in Canada.
Pasquale Brindisi
Russell Carcone: Living in Utica. Might still be active in gambling and theft.
Salvatore Cardinale
Paul Cipoli
Philip Corelli
Leonard Falzone: Living in Las Vegas
James Feliciano
Frank Ferraro
Peter Gerace
Dominic Italiano
Vincent Lombardo
Frank Marino
Robert Panaro: Living in Las Vegas
John Pieri
Joseph Pugliesi: Lives in Hamilton, Ontario. He is allegedly active.
Victor Sansanese
Vincent Sicurella: Retired in Buffalo. He is in poor health.
Joseph Todaro, Jr.: Inactive and working at La Nova.

Bruno Monaco is a capo of a pasture crew.
Frank Falzone is still alive and in his 70's, was an acting capo while Frank Bifulco was in prison.
Frank Bifulco is not retired and is still living in Buffalo.
Anthony Todaro is Joe Todaro Sr son and is more active than his brother Joe who I am saying is retired.
Joe Violi underboss? Domenico would fit that role more likely as he as better connections with other Italians in Canada and over seas.
Natale Luppino has been seen countless times meeting with Buffalo in this decade alone. Luppino family has always been with Buffalo. Giacomo Luppino helped with the formation of the Camera Di Controllo by the urging of Magaddino and the commission.
Loren Piccarreto belongs to buffalo, Anthony Chirico belongs to the Genovese family. Thomas Marotta switched to the Bonanno family with a few associates.
Robert Panaro is by himself? John Pieri lives in Las Vegas as well.
Peter Capitano is made.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924753
12/15/17 08:27 AM
12/15/17 08:27 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Good analysis, we can argue there is several factions within the family then yes?

By Peter Capitano, Im assuming you mean the son, because the elder died recently.

There is also a non Italian associate from the Falls who took over Nicolettis book when he died and has connections to some people who frequent the cafe in St. Catharines.

Panaro was under Falzone up until his death but isnt too fond of Bifulco so where does he fit in? Hes an earner and im sure someone is looking for tribute from him

Utica is still active in book, loans, theft, and illegal card games. Probably fraud too

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924760
12/15/17 02:04 PM
12/15/17 02:04 PM
M
mike89 Offline OP
Made Member
mike89  Offline OP
M
Made Member
Giacomo, could you list these 38?

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924799
12/16/17 07:23 AM
12/16/17 07:23 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.it/search/label/Buffalo

Bill Feather in his site made this chart but some people on the list could be only associates.

1. Amoia-Sam
2. BiFulco-Frank 1945
3. Bordonaro-Ignazio Harold
4. Brindisi-Pasquale Paddy 1942 Utica
5. Cannizzaro-Annunzio Red
6. Carcone-Russell Capo Utica
7. Cardinale-Ronald
8. Caruso-Corrado Cookie Canada
9. Chimera-Robert
10. Cipolla-Frank Canada
11. Cipolla-Paul Canada
12. Corelli-Phillip Utica
13. Criminisi-Ralph Canada
14. DiCarlo-Donald* 1939
15. DePaolo-Bruno Bronzie 1967 Canada
16. DePaolo-Joseph Joey Dips Canada
17. DePaolo-Michael Canada
18. Domino-Dominic* 1925-
19. Falzone-Frank*
20. Feliciano-James 1977 Utica
21. Falzone-Leonard 1935-
22. Ferraro-Frank 1943- Utica
23. Frangiamore-Sam Jnr. The Farmer 1952-
24. Giglia-William 1946
25. Inserra-Anthony* 1946 Utica
26. Italiano-Dominic Capo Canada
27. Lombardo-Vincent Canada
28. Luppino-Anthony* Canada
29. Luppino-John* Canada
30. Luppino-Natale* Sol Canada
31. Luppino-Rocco* Canada
32. Mambrino-Carmen 1969
33. Marino-Frank 1940- Utica
34. Minicone-Jack* 1948- Utica
35. Monaco-Bruno Sol Canada
36. Nappi-Donato* Dan 1943-
37. Papalia-Frank 1930- Canada
38. Papalia-Rocco 1935- Canada
39. Perri-Frank* Canada
40. Pugliese-Anthony* Canada
41. Panaro-Robert Snowball 1943- J.Todaro Snr.[M] 1970- Capo Las Vegas
42. Pieri-John
43. Pieri-Joseph Jnr.
44. Pugliese-Anthony* Canada
45. Pugliese-Joseph Canada
46. Pugliese-Pasquale* Canada
47. Randazzo-Joseph
48. Sansanese-Victor 1945
49. Scopelliti-Rocco* 1935-
50. Scro-Joseph* 1931- Bros. 1970- Sol Syracuse
51. Tavano-Larry 1941
52. Tavano-Louis* 1941
53. Tavano-Robert 1938
54. Todaro-Joseph Jnr. 1947
55. Todaro-Richard 1936 West Virginia
56. Tutino-Nicholas
57. Vaccaro-Dominic
58. Vaccaro-Rocco
59. Volpe-Albert Canada

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 12/16/17 07:25 AM.
Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924801
12/16/17 08:00 AM
12/16/17 08:00 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Sam Amoia
Frank BiFulco
Ignazio Bordonaro
Pasquale Brandisi
Annunzio Cannizzaro
Peter Capitano Jr
Russell Carcone
Ronald Cardinale
Robert Chimera
Phil Corelli
Ralph Criminisi
Joseph DePaolo
Don DiCarlo
Frank Falzone
James Feliciano
Frank Ferraro
Sam Frangiamore Jr
Bill Giglia
Dominic Italiano
Vincent Lombardo
Anthony Lupino
Natale Lupino
Carmen Mambrino
Frank Marino
Donato Nappi
Robert Panaro
Rocco Papalia
John Pieri
Joseph Pugliese
Joseph Randazzo
Victor Sansanese
Rocco Scopelliti
Larry Tavano
Anthony Todaro
Joseph Todaro Jr
Domenici Violi
Giuseppe Violi

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924803
12/16/17 08:15 AM
12/16/17 08:15 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Some of those on Bill's list are dead such as Frank Papalia and Joe Pieri Jr.

My total is actually 41 on the count as I forgot Rochester.
Raymond LoCurto
Loren Piccarreto
Joseph Rossi

John Trivigno was with Thomas Marotta and is with the Bonanno family.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #924823
12/16/17 05:36 PM
12/16/17 05:36 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Some of those on Bill's list are dead such as Frank Papalia and Joe Pieri Jr.

My total is actually 41 on the count as I forgot Rochester.
Raymond LoCurto
Loren Piccarreto
Joseph Rossi

John Trivigno was with Thomas Marotta and is with the Bonanno family.

Whats the proofs that marotta was on the bonannos and piccareto with what remains of buffalo family ?

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 12/16/17 05:37 PM.
Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924826
12/16/17 05:50 PM
12/16/17 05:50 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I know there was an article that detailed a couple of Rochester guys being under the Buffalo family. Ill try and find it, they were pulled over near Ithaca i believe and found with guns.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924850
12/17/17 03:19 AM
12/17/17 03:19 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Thomas Marotta proof in joining up with the Bonanno crime family and not just business are Anthony D'Agostino and Anthony Delmonti claims.

Loren Piccarreto was seen at a number of mob funerals including Leonardo Falzone and Joseph Todaro Sr.

The Rooster you might be thinking of Thomas Torpey and John Sizemore or it could be a different incident I am thinking of.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924852
12/17/17 06:36 AM
12/17/17 06:36 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
No, it was 2 younger guys with Italian surnames, 40s. I cant find the article online. Happened 5-7 years ago.

This is just hearsay so far but Ive heard there is two young Canadians who are in the local 61, which if true, is surprising.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924864
12/17/17 02:01 PM
12/17/17 02:01 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Ive heard crossing the boarder near Niagara falls is tuff and if your a convicted of any crime in usa they wont let you in and you probaly going to jail or being detained for awhile. If this is true must be hard to run a crime family. Whats it like boston to providence a 45 min ride but 2 factions.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924865
12/17/17 03:29 PM
12/17/17 03:29 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Incorrect, fairly easy to cross with a record. Extra layers, but not hard.

Re: New Buffalo Chart [Re: mike89] #924866
12/17/17 03:30 PM
12/17/17 03:30 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Definitely not going to jail simply because you have a record