GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Brovelli, BarrettM, 1 invisible), 212 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,426
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,305
Posts1,058,288
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Faithful1] #936065
04/03/18 08:32 PM
04/03/18 08:32 PM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Faithful1
I found a lot of great material in the newly released files, but nothing that connects the Mob with the JFK murder. Nothing at all. I also followed up on some other conspiracy claims, such as Chuck Nicoletti being killed just before he was called to testify in the House Select Committee on Assassinations. That's what a 1977 article in Rolling Stone magazine claimed. I contacted two people who were on that committee and they said it didn't happen. Nicoletti wasn't called to testify nor was he even considered. So after we wade through all the fake news, the evidence points to Oswald as the lone shooter.

I'd never truly believed the mob was behind the JFK assassination, but always thought the Nicoletti hit was worth a mention. Thanks for clearing that up Faithful.

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #936068
04/03/18 09:16 PM
04/03/18 09:16 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

yaeh it makes sense the cia did it. put 60 blame on the mafia and even had half of them believe it was them. buffalino from scranton surposssssssely told irish guy it was a mistake. sounds like a tall irish tale. then the sopranos tv show ran with it.

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #936069
04/03/18 09:17 PM
04/03/18 09:17 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

wonder why that guy jimmy roselli ended up in a 55 gallon drum in the ocean.

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #936070
04/03/18 09:31 PM
04/03/18 09:31 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
This is why I still think anything is possible. And, I ask again, is there any genuine proof Oswald himself fired a single shot? For all we know, it would be a lone shooter that wasn't Oswald. I mean, if we're going by solid evidence. Johnny Roselli was recruited by the CIA. You get the CIA, anti-Castro Cubans, mobsters, and send directives through all of these intermediaries and buffers, and who knows what direction this Frankenstein walks in? They all had the means to pull of what happened in Dallas that day.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Faithful1] #936084
04/04/18 04:05 AM
04/04/18 04:05 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by Toodoped
I found a lot of great material in the newly released files, but nothing that connects the Mob with the JFK murder. Nothing at all. I also followed up on some other conspiracy claims, such as Chuck Nicoletti being killed just before he was called to testify in the House Select Committee on Assassinations. That's what a 1977 article in Rolling Stone magazine claimed. I contacted two people who were on that committee and they said it didn't happen. Nicoletti wasn't called to testify nor was he even considered. So after we wade through all the fake news, the evidence points to Oswald as the lone shooter.

Nicely said and the Mob probably had nothing to do with it except dont forget that the government "sometimes" keeps important files from us even though they are always saying that everything is released. The only thing was that the Mob was only happy with the whole situation but i would disagree a little bit that Oswald was the lone shooter or in other words i disagree that he acted on his own.

Btw wasnt Crimaldi responsible or wasnt he the start for the whole Nicoletti-CIA story?

Thanks. Oswald may have had help, but the available evidence points to him as the only shooter.

Crimaldi said he believed that Nicoletti may have been killed because of his role in the Fidel Castro plot, not for killing Kennedy. He added that he didn't have evidence for this belief, but he was speculating. A Professor Adams thinks that Gaeton Fonzi, a conspiracy-believing journalist who worked for the HSCA, was the source of Nicoletti being involved in the Kennedy assassination. That's also speculation, but it sounds possible.

Thanks

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #936089
04/04/18 06:59 AM
04/04/18 06:59 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The theory of involvement of french connection gangster Lucien Sarti also intrigued me.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: pmac] #936323
04/05/18 09:42 AM
04/05/18 09:42 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Roselli was allegedly killed as he was spilling too much information to the HSCA in his secret testimony

Mob guys were very likely involved as they were used as part of the Castro VIA hit team and Roselli was tight with some of the CIA top ZR Rifle guys (operation that killed foreign leaders) such as Dave Morales, Bill Harvey, Rip Robertson but the Mob wasnt strong enough to pull off the cover up so while they were involved it was rogue agents in the CIA that did alot of the heavy lifting

Stll Trafficante, Marsello, Rosselli and John Martino (who gave a semi confession about the hit before he died to a reporter) at some involvement and knowledge

The below is from a good book that tells the info some CIA employees gave about LHO being an employee or agent of the CIA which is what I personally think. Its interesting that the first group to say it was a conspiracy was the CIA funded DRE anti Castro group who hours after the assassination were leaking to reporters LHO TV and radio tapes where he was a Communist, trying to connect the hit back to Cuba/Russia. George Joanides was the CIA agent that ran the DRE and he was brought back out of retirement to be the CIA liaison to the HSCA (what information to give them). The CIA never told the HSCA Joannadies role with the DRE and the CIA and are party to a 15 year lawsuit to release his files. The DRE had several encounters with LHO, including the fight in New Orleans.

The JFK hit was some serious spy craft shit IMO. So sad but so fascinating

In the mid 1970s, the Senate’s Church Committee on intelligence and the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) opened the CIA’s lid on Lee Harvey Oswald and discovered James Jesus Angleton. They found that Angleton’s Special Investigations Group (SIG) in CIA Counterintelligence held a 201 file on Oswald in the three years prior to JFK’s assassination. Considering what William Harvey wrote about creating phony 201 files for ZR/RIFLE scapegoats, an obvious first question is: How genuine is Oswald’s file (or what little we have been given from it)? In any case, judging from the interview of a key witness about Oswald’s file in Angleton’s SIG office, its mere presence in that particular location was enough to give the game away.

It was Angleton’s staff member, Ann Egerter, who opened Oswald’s 201 SIG file on December 9, 1960.[56] Egerter was questioned by the House Select Committee. They knew they could not expect her, as a CIA employee, to answer truthfully, even under oath, the question whether Oswald was a CIA agent. Allen Dulles, Kennedy’s fired CIA director, had said in the January 27, 1964, closed-door Warren Commission meeting that no CIA employee, even under oath, should ever say truthfully if Oswald (or anyone else) was in fact a CIA agent.[57] The House Select Committee therefore had to get the answer from Angleton’s associate, Ann Egerter—by then retired and somewhat obliging—by indirect questioning.

When Egerter was asked the purpose of Counterintelligence’s Special Investigations Group (CI/SIG), she said, “We were charged with the investigation of Agency personnel who were suspected one way or another.”[58]

Egerter had thereby already made a crucial admission, whose implications would be drawn out step by step. Her HSCA interviewer then asked Egerter to confirm this specific purpose of SIG: “Please correct me if I am wrong. In light of the example that you have given and the statements that you have made it seems that the purpose of CI/SIG was very limited and that limited purpose was being [sic] to investigate Agency employees who for some reason were under suspicion.”

Egerter replied, “That is correct.”[59]

She was then asked: “When a 201 file is opened does that mean that whoever opens the file has either an intelligence interest in the individual, or, if not an intelligence interest, he thinks that the individual may present a counterintelligence risk?”

Egerter: “Well, in general, I would say that would be correct.”
Interviewer: “Would there be any other reason for opening up a file?”
Egerter: “No, I can’t think of one.”[60]
Researcher Lisa Pease concluded from Ann Egerter’s testimony that Oswald’s 201 file in CI/SIG “implies strongly that either Oswald was indeed a member of the CIA or was being used in an operation involving members of the CIA, which for my money is essentially the same thing.”[61] In either case, Oswald was a CIA asset.

Egerter also indicated by her testimony that Oswald was a particular kind of CIA asset, an Agency employee who was suspected of being a security risk. That would have been the reason for opening a 201 file on him specifically in Angleton’s Special Investigations Group of Counterintelligence. Egerter said SIG was known in the Agency as “the office that spied on spies,”[62] and repeatedly identified the spies being spied upon as CIA employees. She again described the work of her SIG office as “investigations of Agency employees where there was an indication of espionage.”[63]

Her interviewer in turn patiently sought reconfirmation of this stated purpose of her office that so strongly implied Oswald was a CIA employee under investigation by the Agency:

Interviewer: “I hope you understand my questions are directed toward trying to find out what the purpose of the CI/SIG Office was and under what circumstances was the opening up of the 201 file [on Oswald]. I am given the impression that the purpose of CI/SIG was very limited, primarily to investigate Agency employees who for one reason or another might be under suspicion of getting espionage against the United States. Is that an accurate statement of the purpose of CI/SIG?”
Egerter: “Well, it is employees and also penetration, which is the same thing, of the Agency.”[64]

Ann Egerter’s testimony points toward Oswald having been a CIA employee who by December 1960 had come under suspicion by the Agency. He was to be carefully watched. As a security risk, he was also the ideal kind of person for the CIA to offer up three years later as a scapegoat in the assassination of a president who some believed had become a much greater security risk.

Former CIA finance officer Jim Wilcott confirmed the implications of Egerter’s deposition. In his own HSCA testimony, Wilcott said Oswald served the CIA specifically as a double agent in the Soviet Union who afterwards came under suspicion by the Agency.

Jim Wilcott’s straightforward testimony on Oswald was made possible by his and his wife’s courageous decision to divorce themselves from the CIA and speak the truth. After nine years working for the CIA as a husband-and-wife team, Jim and Elsie Wilcott resigned from the Agency in 1966. “My wife and I both left the CIA,” Wilcott testified before the House Select Committee, “because we became convinced that what CIA was doing couldn’t be reconciled to basic principles of democracy or basic principles of humanism.”[65] In 1968 as participants in the anti-Vietnam War and civil rights movements, Jim and Elsie Wilcott became the first former CIA couple to go public with what they knew, in spite of the risks to themselves. They made the decision in conscience to speak out, they said, in order “to sleep better nights.”[66] Thus their marriage became a CIA profile in courage.

Jim Wilcott worked in the finance branch of the Tokyo CIA Station from 1960 to 1964. During the same years, Elsie Wilcott was a secretary at the Tokyo station. When President Kennedy was assassinated, the station went on alert. Jim was assigned to twenty-four-hour security duty. He passed the time with agents whose tongues had been loosened by alcohol. They told him the CIA was involved in the assassination.[67]

“At first I thought ‘These guys are nuts,’” he said, “but then a man I knew and had worked with before showed up to take a disbursement and told me Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA employee. I didn’t believe him until he told me the cryptonym under which Oswald had drawn funds when he returned from Russia to the U.S.”[68]

The man at the disbursing cage window who revealed the Oswald connection was, Wilcott said, a case officer who supervised agents.[69] The case officer said Wilcott himself had issued an advance on funds for the CIA’s Oswald project under the cryptonym. “It was a cryptonym,” Wilcott told the House Committee, “that I was familiar with. It must have been at least two or three times that I had remembered it, and it did ring a bell.”[70] In recognizing the cryptonym, Wilcott had to confront his own complicity in the CIA’s Oswald counterintelligence project that was the background to the president’s assassination.

In a 1978 interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Jim Wilcott said, “It was common knowledge in the Tokyo CIA station that Oswald worked for the agency.”

“That’s true,” Elsie Wilcott said. “Right after the President was killed, people in the Tokyo station were talking openly about Oswald having gone to Russia for the CIA. Everyone was wondering how the agency was going to be able to keep the lid on Oswald. But I guess they did,” she said.[71]

In an article based on what he learned at the Tokyo Station, Jim Wilcott wrote: “[Oswald] had been trained [by the CIA] at Atsugi Naval Air Station, a plush super secret cover base for Tokyo Station special operations...

“Oswald was recruited from the military for the express purpose of becoming a double agent assignment to the USSR ... More than once, I was told something like ‘so-and-so was working on the Oswald project back in the late ’50s.’

“One of the reasons given for the necessity to do away with Oswald was the difficulty they had with him when he returned. Apparently, he knew the Russians were on to him from the start, and this made him very angry.”[72]

Oswald’s anger, while he was trying to arrange his return to the United States in late 1960, would have been reason enough for James Jesus Angleton to order his Special Investigations Group to keep a security watch on the CIA’s double agent. Thus, Ann Egerter opened his 201 SIG file on December 9, 1960

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #936501
04/06/18 08:01 PM
04/06/18 08:01 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
If Oswald had any help, I don't think it was the mob. Russia or Cuba is possible, likely even. If it was Americans it was CIA, not mob. I don't think the mob would even try to hit a President. But CIA or KGB can operate on a whole different level.

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Fleming_Ave] #936545
04/07/18 04:33 AM
04/07/18 04:33 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
If Oswald had any help, I don't think it was the mob. Russia or Cuba is possible, likely even. If it was Americans it was CIA, not mob. I don't think the mob would even try to hit a President. But CIA or KGB can operate on a whole different level.

The Deep State. wink

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #936549
04/07/18 05:36 AM
04/07/18 05:36 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Everyone alive remembers where they were when jfk was shot. I was bowling at parchester lanes in the Bronx. I can tell you this no one was crying that I saw when we heard he was shot in that place. No one in the place even stopped bowling. So not everyone loved him as they liked to say today.

only the unloved hate
Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #978948
10/03/19 06:48 AM
10/03/19 06:48 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
A Tale of Espionage, the CIA, the Mafia, double agents, Cuban exiles, and President Kennedy: Plot to kill Fidel Castro http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...cia-the-mafia-double-agents-cuban-exiles

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #1025680
12/16/21 11:49 AM
12/16/21 11:49 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

US releases new batch of documents about JFK assassination
The disclosure of secret cables, internal memos and other documents satisfies a deadline set in October by President Joe Biden and is in keeping with a federal statute that calls for the release of records in the government's possession.
By: AP |
Updated: December 16, 2021 10:51:41 am
Part of a file from the CIA, dated Feb. 3, 1968, titled "Mexico City Chronology" about Lee Harvey Oswald's time in Mexico and contact with the embassy of the Soviet Union in Mexico City, that was released on Dec. 15, 2021, and that was part of the investigation into the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. (AP Photo/Jon Elswick, File)
The National Archives on Wednesday made public nearly 1,500 documents related to the US government’s investigation into the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The disclosure of secret cables, internal memos and other documents satisfies a deadline set in October by President Joe Biden and is in keeping with a federal statute that calls for the release of records in the government’s possession. Additional documents are expected to be made public next year.

There was no immediate indication that the records contained new revelations that could radically reshape the public’s understanding of the events surrounding the Nov. 22, 1963, assassination of Kennedy in Dallas at the hands of gunman Lee Harvey Oswald.

But the latest tranche of documents was nonetheless eagerly anticipated by historians and others who, decades after the Kennedy killing, remain skeptical that, at the height of the Cold War, a troubled young man with a mail-order rifle was solely responsible for an assassination that changed the course of American history.

Also Read |Joe Biden picks Caroline Kennedy, Michelle Kwan for US ambassadors
The documents include CIA cables and memos discussing Oswald’s previously disclosed but never fully explained visits to the Soviet and Cuban embassies in Mexico City as well as discussion, in the days after the assassination, of the potential for Cuban involvement in the killing of Kennedy.

One CIA cable describes how Oswald phoned the Soviet embassy while in Mexico City to ask for a visa to visit the Soviet Union. He also visited the Cuban embassy, apparently interested in a travel visa that would permit him to visit Cuba and wait there for a Soviet visa. On Oct. 3, more than one month before the assassination, he drove back into the United States through a crossing at the Texas border.

Another memo, dated the day after Kennedy’s assassination, says that according to an intercepted phone call in Mexico City, Oswald communicated with an identified KGB officer while at the Soviet embassy that September.

After Kennedy was killed, Mexican authorities arrested a Mexican employee of the Cuban embassy with whom Oswald had communicated, and she said Oswald had “professed to be a Communist and an admirer of Castro,” according to the cable.

One CIA document marked “Secret Eyes Only” traces US government plots to assassinate the Cuban leader at the time, Fidel Castro, including a 1960 plot “that involved the use of the criminal underworld with contacts inside Cuba.”

Another document weighs whether Oswald, while living in New Orleans, may have been affected in any way by the publication in the local newspaper of an interview an Associated Press correspondent conducted with Castro in which Castro warned of retribution if the US were to take out Cuban leaders.

The new files include several FBI reports on the bureau’s efforts to investigate and surveil major mafia figures like Santo Trafficante Jr. and Sam Giancana, who are often mentioned in conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy’s assassination.

Apart from the Kennedy investigation, some of the material would be of interest to scholars or anyone interested in the minutiae of 1960s counterespionage, with pages and pages of arcane details on such things as the methods, equipment and personnel used to surveil the Cuban and Soviet embassies in Mexico City.

In blocking the release of hundreds of records in 2017 because of concerns from the FBI and the CIA, President Donald Trump cited “potentially irreversible harm.” Even so, about 2,800 others were released at that time.

The Warren Commission in 1964 concluded that Oswald had been the lone gunman, and another congressional probe in 1979 found no evidence to support the theory that the CIA had been involved. But other interpretations have persisted.

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Hollander] #1025717
12/16/21 11:31 PM
12/16/21 11:31 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted by Hollander

There was no immediate indication that the records contained new revelations that could radically reshape the public’s understanding of the events surrounding the Nov. 22, 1963, assassination of Kennedy in Dallas at the hands of gunman Lee Harvey Oswald.

But the latest tranche of documents was nonetheless eagerly anticipated by historians and others who, decades after the Kennedy killing, remain skeptical that, at the height of the Cold War, a troubled young man with a mail-order rifle was solely responsible for an assassination that changed the course of American history.

Yes, that's right. Any documents or other evidence in US government files that could have proved, or even indicated, a conspiracy, would have been removed and destroyed decades ago. But the actual documents will be of interest to scholars.
Most of the Oswald Mexican sojourn materials described in this article was covered already by several authors.
The only thing certain about the JFK assassination is that the case will never be closed.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #1025721
12/17/21 08:45 AM
12/17/21 08:45 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Oswald was charged with the assassination of Kennedy, but he denied responsibility for the killing, claiming that he was a "patsy" and two days later, he was fatally shot by local nightclub owner Jack Ruby on live television.

This contradict the theory that Oswald had been the lone gunman.

Last edited by Hollander; 12/17/21 08:46 AM.

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #1025730
12/17/21 01:28 PM
12/17/21 01:28 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Oswald claimed he was a Patsy because it wasn't his shot that hit Kennedy in the head and killed him. Oswald's first shot missed and hit the pavement to the right of the presidential limo as it drove past, fragmented into multiple pieces one of which struck Kennedy in the back of the head. Oswald's second shot struck Kennedy in the back of the neck, passed through him and struck Governor Connally. Oswald never fired a third shot, the third casing(deformed) was already in the rifle. If there had been a conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy, why would they send an assassin with a cheap rifle and even cheaper scope and little hope of success. The only conspiracy was the one by the Secret Service to cover up the accidental discharge of an M16 in the follow up car resulting in tragic death of the President

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Organized Crime Channel] #1025731
12/17/21 02:21 PM
12/17/21 02:21 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Oswald was NOT a lone gunman, anyone who subscribes to this theory should end up like JFK themselves.

Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Hollander] #1025732
12/17/21 02:22 PM
12/17/21 02:22 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Oswald was charged with the assassination of Kennedy, but he denied responsibility for the killing, claiming that he was a "patsy" and two days later, he was fatally shot by local nightclub owner Jack Ruby on live television.

How? Are you aware of who Jack Ruby was? Read Vincent Bugliosi's Reclaiming History. It goes deep into this and everything his family and friends said about him. He was a deranged man who loved Kennedy so much that people who knew him were not the least bit surprised he did what he did.

https://www.amazon.com/Reclaiming-History-Assassination-President-Kennedy/dp/0393045250

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: JFK Files Released Is the Mafia Still To Blame? [Re: Giacalone] #1025809
12/18/21 09:01 AM
12/18/21 09:01 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Giacalone

How? Are you aware of who Jack Ruby was? Read Vincent Bugliosi's Reclaiming History. It goes deep into this and everything his family and friends said about him. He was a deranged man who loved Kennedy so much that people who knew him were not the least bit surprised he did what he did.

https://www.amazon.com/Reclaiming-History-Assassination-President-Kennedy/dp/0393045250

Thanks for the tip, I know he said he killed Oswald so that Kennedy's widow wouldn't have to testify.
The crime will never be solved for example Ruby's alleged links to the Mossad have they ever be investigated?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull