GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 126 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,664
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream #919081
08/29/17 10:58 AM
08/29/17 10:58 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline OP
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline OP
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
So he was sitting there on a nice street corner and saw a Mr
Softie, decided he wanted a nice ice cream... why not, life is good... it tastes great... then next thing BAM, he's getting blasted by a car load of guys and ends up hiding in a freezer

I'm willing to bet EVERY single time Casso saw ice cream be it in a restaurant or kids eating it, it reminded him of that incident which we all know deeply affected him

That's when he went on to become a maniac in his obsession for revenge

He was NEVER able to look at a Mr Softie van like a normal person would again....each time one passed him, I bet he was looking up and down the road visualising a hit squad jumping out being the paranoid mother that he was!

Heck, he was one step away from whacking Mr Softie the same
way he ordered an associate dead when he dreamt the guy was a rat

Re: Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream [Re: Tonytough] #919082
08/29/17 11:16 AM
08/29/17 11:16 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Except Mr Softie was also a notorious hitman, like the Iceman says... right?

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream [Re: Tonytough] #919084
08/29/17 01:43 PM
08/29/17 01:43 PM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Tonytough
Softie, decided he wanted a nice ice cream... why not, life is good... it tastes great... then next thing BAM, he's getting blasted by a car load of guys and ends up hiding in a freezer

I'm willing to bet EVERY single time Casso saw ice cream be it in a restaurant or kids eating it, it reminded him of that incident which we all know deeply affected him

He was NEVER able to look at a Mr Softie van like a normal person would again....each time one passed him, I bet he was looking up and down the road visualising a hit squad jumping out being the paranoid mother that he was!

Sounds like a made-for-tv movie with a way past his prime Al Pacino in the lead. Pacino just yells at everything for two hours. "You dont understand! They tried to KILL ME OVER ICE CREAM!"

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream [Re: Tonytough] #919102
08/29/17 08:57 PM
08/29/17 08:57 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
This reminds me: has anybody seen the Italian film "Johnny Stecchino" ("Toothpick Johnny") with Roberto Benigni? There, the main character looks like a twin of a mafia boss who they want to whack. So, this look-alike guy gets continuously shot at or otherwise attacked by mafia soldiers, but by coincidence it always happens when he tries to steal a banana from a fruit seller lol At the end of the movie, he doesn't even understand he was involved in a mafia story, and returning to north Italy, tells a friend of his that in Palermo the people are nice, but "you should never touch a banana there, it's dangerous, they get mad at you all of a sudden!" lol

And for Casso in the USA it was dangerous to eat ice cream instead. The main difference between the Sicilian and the American mafia smile

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream [Re: Tonytough] #919103
08/29/17 09:22 PM
08/29/17 09:22 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
LOL, funny question!

I wonder if a fearless dude like he was had any anxiety any time he passed a Baskin Robins, Carvel or, the local Ding Ding Ice Cream Truck.

Re: Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream [Re: Tonytough] #919110
08/30/17 12:49 AM
08/30/17 12:49 AM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
Different subject but it got me thinking and wondering if John Gotti ever went and had a steak at sparks steakhouse. Or when he did have a steak maybe he thought about the one Big Paulie never got to have and had a little laugh to himself.

Last edited by Michael_Giovanni; 08/30/17 12:50 AM.
Re: Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream [Re: Tonytough] #919120
08/30/17 07:30 AM
08/30/17 07:30 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
I doubt Casso was "afraid" to eat ice cream again. Its not like he had nightmares about getting killed eating ice cream. He was more concerned with finding anyone involved in his attempted murder and whacking them

Re: Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream [Re: Tonytough] #919127
08/30/17 12:09 PM
08/30/17 12:09 PM
A
AllDay27 Offline
Capo
AllDay27  Offline
A
Capo

I'd like to think we can hold this board to higher standard than a hypothetical post where the suggestion is that one of the biggest and most feared gangsters of all time was secretly living in fear of ice cream. Basically, you're intimating that you're fairly certain based on nothing you've provided, that Casso has PTSD, not related to gunfire... but to ice cream? (annoyed me to even type that)

They arrested him with his girlfriend, by your same logic he lives in fear of pussy because every time he sees law enforcement he draws from the memory of the SINGLE time in his life where he got in trouble with the law and pussy was also a character in the story.

It's in my opinion Casso was who he was and this incident certainly didn't reshape his mentality and make him any different, the power and the greed did. To say he operates completely differently because of ice cream is to be honest laughable in my opinion.

Re: Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream [Re: Tonytough] #919148
08/30/17 08:45 PM
08/30/17 08:45 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline OP
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline OP
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
There's still an open contract on Mr Softie... Casso's paying

Mr Softie is a lot easier to find and let's face it less heat than that open contract on Joe Pistone

Re: Was Casso ever able to eat another Ice cream [Re: AllDay27] #919167
08/31/17 03:39 AM
08/31/17 03:39 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline OP
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline OP
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Originally Posted By: AllDay27

I'd like to think we can hold this board to higher standard than a hypothetical post where the suggestion is that one of the biggest and most feared gangsters of all time was secretly living in fear of ice cream. Basically, you're intimating that you're fairly certain based on nothing you've provided, that Casso has PTSD, not related to gunfire... but to ice cream? (annoyed me to even type that)

They arrested him with his girlfriend, by your same logic he lives in fear of pussy because every time he sees law enforcement he draws from the memory of the SINGLE time in his life where he got in trouble with the law and pussy was also a character in the story.

It's in my opinion Casso was who he was and this incident certainly didn't reshape his mentality and make him any different, the power and the greed did. To say he operates completely differently because of ice cream is to be honest laughable in my opinion.

U BETTER believe it!!

Try to swallow this one sir- Every single time
Casso sees a magazine he gets flashbacks of the billy club he made &
the subsequent BEATING he received at the hands of Big Sal
Miciotta

He was never able to read another prison mag again sadly!!!

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull