GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 328 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,665
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance #916941
07/13/17 06:16 PM
07/13/17 06:16 PM
JERSEY
V
VitoSpatafore Offline OP
Button
VitoSpatafore  Offline OP
V
Button
JERSEY
Reddit forums saying theres a mob connection in the family.. anyone know? Father owns a big concrete company..

anyone know of OC connection?

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #916942
07/13/17 06:19 PM
07/13/17 06:19 PM
JERSEY
V
VitoSpatafore Offline OP
Button
V
Button
JERSEY
plus the hiring of Fortunato Perri is interesting as well.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #916943
07/13/17 06:25 PM
07/13/17 06:25 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
This case is in my hometown. So sad it's literally all anyone is talking about. I thought the same thing when they talked about the family. They own construction and concrete company based out of Castor Ave in Philly. They have a shit ton of money....dads names Antonio Dinardo

Before anyone jumps down my throat about stereotypes i know being Italian and in construction doesn't mean they're automatically mobbed up....however I've heard rumors that they are but no one has any names of wiseguy connections

Does anyone recognize the name, or the business "Dinardo Bros Construction "? Any insight would be much appreciated

Side note- the kid Cosmo just confessed to the murders of the 4 boys and told where the other bodies are in exchange for no death penalty

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #916945
07/13/17 06:29 PM
07/13/17 06:29 PM
JERSEY
V
VitoSpatafore Offline OP
Button
V
Button
JERSEY
This someday is going to be a wild movie or docuseries.. this story has legs and if the multiple reports of Dinardo being instructed to do this by a friend because the 4 were witnessing against him in a beating case would be unbelievable really.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #916952
07/13/17 08:36 PM
07/13/17 08:36 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: VitoSpatafore
This someday is going to be a wild movie or docuseries.. this story has legs and if the multiple reports of Dinardo being instructed to do this by a friend because the 4 were witnessing against him in a beating case would be unbelievable really.

Vito- good point my friend its a really interesting story and sad... so you read that internet rumor too about the kids witnessing that assault and Cosmo then agreeing to whack these kids to settle a drug debt? The kid who is still locked up for the assault is Billy Riddle, and that part of it is true.. do u know anything more about any of this?

Im from Doylestown, worked where the found the kids car and used to live 5 min from the farm property they found the body..are u from near me?

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: mikeyballs211] #916953
07/13/17 09:27 PM
07/13/17 09:27 PM
JERSEY
V
VitoSpatafore Offline OP
Button
V
Button
JERSEY
Mikey...

From 16th and Porter.. live in jersey now... Billy Riddle is out on bail according to court documents on July 6. Feel like he might be the coconspirator listed.

Riddle and all these kids knew each other in some aspect. Dean F and Dinardo were friends.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #916970
07/14/17 08:19 AM
07/14/17 08:19 AM
I
irishkaos Offline
Made Member
irishkaos  Offline
I
Made Member
Article on Philly.Com front page says Riddle isn't the accomplice.

Rumor about Dinardo Concrete is that nobody knows how he, the father got the startup money for the business itself. I work in the industry and Dinardo is one of the top 3 concrete companies in the area. Plus as others have said, Perri as the lawyer raises eyes.

The story is sad yet incredibly riveting, ID channel type stuff.

Last edited by irishkaos; 07/14/17 09:21 AM.
Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #916971
07/14/17 08:48 AM
07/14/17 08:48 AM
baldo Offline
Capo
baldo  Offline
Capo
It appears all of the pictures they use of the murder victims are mug shots (from the looks of it at least) but the articles never mention their arrests.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #916972
07/14/17 09:11 AM
07/14/17 09:11 AM
I
irishkaos Offline
Made Member
irishkaos  Offline
I
Made Member
Only Dean F. had an arrest record for drug possession/DUI and harassment. The others by all accounts seemed fairly decent. One college student, the other two worked in construction.

Dinardo claims that he was selling weed AND one gun to the victims. So who knows which of the four were buying the gun, if that's true at all.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #916979
07/14/17 11:18 AM
07/14/17 11:18 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Life at 20.....all that money and he settles a drug debt by offing 4 kids....then tries to sell the car????? Sad story.

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #916991
07/14/17 01:44 PM
07/14/17 01:44 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Sad all around. If weed was legal down there might not have happend. The weed prices for pounds has dropped about 1/3the price from avg 2800 a few yrs ago. After this summer and people figure out how there summer crop comes out the price will plummet.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: sittite] #917018
07/14/17 10:12 PM
07/14/17 10:12 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: sittite
Life at 20.....all that money and he settles a drug debt by offing 4 kids....then tries to sell the car????? Sad story.

At the end of the day, any mob peripheral connection is meaningless in this scenario. This kid is a pure and utter psychopath, regardless of his background. He's a complete psycho. Worst of the worst.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #917020
07/14/17 10:27 PM
07/14/17 10:27 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Fucking evil. Just sounds like theres alot of italians in this bucks county. If you no how to operate a big fucking toe thing and your family is rich why sell weed. Then his cousin from north west philly comes into the picture and there just robbing and murdering all these kids for quarter pounds of weed. This was insane. This killers parents were fucking paid. Blows my mind this was nuts. And the whole digging there graves. Some hells angels in the berkshires killed 3 dudes and hid there bodies a few years back then everyone told you can google it that was bad to.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #917022
07/14/17 10:30 PM
07/14/17 10:30 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Its been on every news channel in new england and papers. Fucking weed still getting people killed in 2017. I hate the feeling i was a huge pothead kid now there edibles that shit makes you fell like your on acid or mushrooms not my thing as a grown responsible adult coke n booze watever order. Said goodbye to pills yrs ago. But people shouldnt die over weed.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: mikeyballs211] #917075
07/16/17 07:54 AM
07/16/17 07:54 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Vito- good point my friend its a really interesting story and sad... so you read that internet rumor too about the kids witnessing that assault and Cosmo then agreeing to whack these kids to settle a drug debt? The kid who is still locked up for the assault is Billy Riddle, and that part of it is true.. do u know anything more about any of this?

Im from Doylestown, worked where the found the kids car and used to live 5 min from the farm property they found the body..are u from near me?

So Di Nardo's friend assaulted someone, the kids witnessed it and the friend got Di Nardo to wipe them out?

And Di Nardo owed a drug debt to this aforementioned friend?

Anyone see the guy's mugshot? Good to know I'm not the only guy who shaves his widow's peak. My hair is brown and I have like 24 hours before the stubble comes back and 48 hours before I have to shave it again without looking ridiculous, so I can only imagine how hard it is for a guy with black hair to hide his.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #917077
07/16/17 08:46 AM
07/16/17 08:46 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
From what i just read this scumbag " lured each kid" to his home by saying he had large amounts of marijuana. He then " robbed them, shot them, and buried them".

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #917196
07/20/17 02:55 AM
07/20/17 02:55 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Mikey...

From 16th and Porter.. live in jersey now... Billy Riddle is out on bail according to court documents on July 6. Feel like he might be the coconspirator listed.

Riddle and all these kids knew each other in some aspect. Dean F and Dinardo were friends.

Vito- oh ok so you're from the heart of S philly, respect my man im just a shithead from the burbs lol

I didn't know Billy Riddle was out on bail, but he is a fuckin sick piece of shit. He just attacked that poor kid so bad they had to remove parts of his skull.. and all bc he walked by their house party and may have said something.. he deserves to be put to death and thats the lawyer in me talking. His rap sheet at 19 is ridiculous, theres no way hes ever rehabilitated, he needs to be put down

As far as Dinardos co-conspirators idk if u saw news but his cousin Sean Kratz was arrested and charged w quadruple murder.. he allegedly shot 3 of them

Was it ever confirmed that they all knew Billy Riddle? I don't doubt ur info my friend, just haven't read that

Side note but apparently Cosmo Dinardo confessed to killing 2 other people 5 years ago ehen he was 15 years old.. just absolutely scum of the Earth.. cops said they're trying to confirm this, but said it has the ring of truth

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: Moe_Tilden] #917197
07/20/17 03:08 AM
07/20/17 03:08 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

So Di Nardo's friend assaulted someone, the kids witnessed it and the friend got Di Nardo to wipe them out?

Anyone see the guy's mugshot? Good to know I'm not the only guy who shaves his widow's peak. My hair is brown and I have like 24 hours before the stubble comes back and 48 hours before I have to shave it again without looking ridiculous, so I can only imagine how hard it is for a guy with black hair to hide his.

Moe- lol about bein hairy im the same way minus the widows peak.. hope you're doing wlel pal haven't talked to ya in a while

In regards to your question the rumor from people who know Dinardo is that he was a big time weed dealer and also dealt guns.. and this Billy Risdle kid was one of his suppliers whom he owed a lot of money to for bud on consignment... this Billy lunatic seriously assaulted these 2 kids nearly killing one outside a house party at my alma mater Temple University. The rumor is The 4 boys were at Temple partying and saw this assault and 2 of them spoke to cops and id'd Billy.. so this maniac 19 yr old shitbag Billy reached out to Cosmo and said if he takes care of these 4 and prevents them from testifying that his srug debt would be wiped clean...

This is just rumors i heard bein from where this all happened and knowing kids who know Cosmo... the cops are saying he lures them to rob them and apparently murder them...but it makes no sense to kill these kids even after u rob em theyre all suburban white kids they wouldn't have done shit if they just got robbed there was no reason for these senseless murders.. this Cosmo homo seems like an unbalanced fake tuff guy who saw to many movies

Side note: i know a few friends whos little sisters were stalked and harassed online and at the gym by Cosmo Dinardo like really creepy Bill Coaby type shit.. he deserves to be executed i know he made a deal that the death penalty is off the table but DA shoulld totally reneg

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #917219
07/20/17 01:16 PM
07/20/17 01:16 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Thanks Mikey.

Hollywood couldn't write a better script. It's sickening what that Riddle bastard did to that poor kid's skull.

If he was locked up or institutionalized like he should have been, those four kids would probably still be alive right now.

Anyone else kinda worried about the rise in acid attacks in London?

A new way to maim people. I would rather be shot or stabbed than have acid thrown in my face.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: Moe_Tilden] #917222
07/20/17 01:46 PM
07/20/17 01:46 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Thanks Mikey.

Hollywood couldn't write a better script. It's sickening what that Riddle bastard did to that poor kid's skull.

If he was locked up or institutionalized like he should have been, those four kids would probably still be alive right now.

Anyone else kinda worried about the rise in acid attacks in London?

A new way to maim people. I would rather be shot or stabbed than have acid thrown in my face.

Yea that's fkd up. In prison I saw on multiple occasions where guys would heat up baby oil until it while steaming hot then throw it into someone's face. Your first reaction is to grab your face but all you do is pull a few layers of skin off. pretty terrible to see and hear (the scream of excruciating pain)

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: VitoSpatafore] #917224
07/20/17 02:30 PM
07/20/17 02:30 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Heh, baby oil?

I've heard of boiling water with sugar and throwing it on somebody.

Nobody deserves that.

It would traumatise me even seeing it let alone enduring it.

Re: Cosmo DiNardo/Bucks County dissapearance [Re: mikeyballs211] #917246
07/20/17 11:37 PM
07/20/17 11:37 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

Moe- lol about bein hairy im the same way minus the widows peak.. hope you're doing wlel pal haven't talked to ya in a while

In regards to your question the rumor from people who know Dinardo is that he was a big time weed dealer and also dealt guns.. and this Billy Risdle kid was one of his suppliers whom he owed a lot of money to for bud on consignment... this Billy lunatic seriously assaulted these 2 kids nearly killing one outside a house party at my alma mater Temple University. The rumor is The 4 boys were at Temple partying and saw this assault and 2 of them spoke to cops and id'd Billy.. so this maniac 19 yr old shitbag Billy reached out to Cosmo and said if he takes care of these 4 and prevents them from testifying that his srug debt would be wiped clean...

This is just rumors i heard bein from where this all happened and knowing kids who know Cosmo... the cops are saying he lures them to rob them and apparently murder them...but it makes no sense to kill these kids even after u rob em theyre all suburban white kids they wouldn't have done shit if they just got robbed there was no reason for these senseless murders.. this Cosmo homo seems like an unbalanced fake tuff guy who saw to many movies

Side note: i know a few friends whos little sisters were stalked and harassed online and at the gym by Cosmo Dinardo like really creepy Bill Coaby type shit.. he deserves to be executed i know he made a deal that the death penalty is off the table but DA shoulld totally reneg
I hung out w/a Billy riddle back in '84..he had a couple of brothers ,one ,Matt Riddle killed himself by jumping off the Krewstown rd. railroad bridge where it goes over Pennypack Creek..that would be fucked up if this maniac kid now is maybe a son of 1 of these brothers..come 2 think of it,they were a bit fucked up themselves..& if this dude gets convicted,he should be draconianly tortured then sent to meet his maker..while all of it being a live televised event 2 set an example as all scum should ,but thats another story on my method of law keeping that I shouldnt get started on..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull