GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 343 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,451
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,854
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,416
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 36 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 35 36
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931085
02/26/18 05:50 PM
02/26/18 05:50 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio

helenwheels Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Aiden seems to like HuffPo as a source, so:

Police Work Isn’t as Dangerous as You May Think
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/blake-fleetwood/how-dangerous-is-police-w_b_6373798.html

After the senseless death and tragic funerals of two young New York City policeman, cops have got to be thinking about assassination. “I want to go home to my wife and kids,” said a cop to the New York Post.” I am concerned about my safety.”

On NBC’s Meet the Press,” NYC Police Commissioner William Bratton said that cops across the country “feel under attack”
They have good reason to worry. Getting killed is a hazard in many occupations, but there is one glaring difference between death risks of law enforcement officers and those of other dangerous occupations: only police officers face the threat of murder as a part of their job. No one is out trying to kill fisherman or loggers or garbage collectors.

A cop on the street endures daily contact with drunks, the mentally disabled and violent criminals. They endure life-and-death situations on a daily basis.
However, the misconception that police work is dangerous, propagated by the media and police unions, could become a self-fulfilling prophecy— especially if police believe that they are going into deadly battle when they head out on patrol. They are likely to be nervous and trigger-happy and might affect their decision-making in a stressful situation.

The fact is: being a policeman is not one of the most dangerous jobs you can have, according to statistics from the Bureau of Labor.
In five years, 2008 to 2012, only one policeman was killed by a firearm in the line of duty in New York City. Police officers are many times more likely to commit suicide than to be killed by a criminal; nine NYC policemen attempted to take their own lives in 2012, alone. Eight succeeded. In 2013, eight NYPD officers attempted suicide, while six succeeded. If police want to protect themselves, a wise move might be to invest in psychiatric counseling, rather than increased firepower.

2013 had the fewest police deaths by firearms since 1887 nationwide.
The national figures vary widely from year to year. In 2014, police deaths in the line of duty, including heart attacks, spiked upward from 100 in 2013, to 126 in 2014.

But the trend has been clearly downward in the last 40 years. Police work is getting progressively safer compared with historical averages:
From 1970 to 1980 police deaths averaged 231 per year.
1980 to 1989: police deaths averaged 190.7.
1990 to 1999: police deaths averaged 161.5.
2000 to 2009: police deaths averaged 165.
2013 to 2014: police deaths averaged 113.

Statistics are drawn from the police friendly National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund which also show that felony killings of police dropped by 50 percent from 1992 to 2013 from 10,000 to 5,000 annually per 100,000 residents.
Statistics are notably unreliable both from the federal government and from law enforcement friendly sites. The best statistics come from the New York City Police Firearms Discharge Reports.

The report for 2013 noted the following:

—- In 1971, 12 officers were killed by other persons and police shot and killed 93 subjects.
—- In 2013, no officers were shot and killed and police killed eight subjects.

To put the risk of policing in perspective: fisherman and loggers are 10 times more likely to be killed on the job than a police officer, a farmer is 2 times more likely to die on the job, according to national figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. A logging worker is eight times more likely than a police officer to die on the job, and a garbage man is three times more likely to die while working.

The 10 Deadliest Jobs: Deaths per 100,000

1. Logging workers: 128.8
2. Fishers and related fishing workers: 117
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers: 53.4
4. Roofers: 40.5
5. Structural iron and steel workers: 37
6. Refuse and recyclable material collectors: 27.1
7. Electrical power-line installers and repairers: 23
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers: 22.1
9. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers: 21.3
10. Construction laborers: 17.4

Out of approximately one million police and law enforcement personnel, with 126 deaths per year, the death rate for police is 12.6 per hundred thousand.
The most dangerous job in the U.S. is being president. Eight out of 44 presidents died in office, about 18 percent. Four were assassinated, just over 9 percent.
Most policemen killed on the job die in accidents (mostly auto), not from firearm assault, according to the FBI.

According to FBI figures (which are slightly different than other tabulations), 14 of the 76 police deaths in 2013, nation-wide, were due to auto accidents —- when the officer wasn’t wearing a seatbelt. Tragic for sure.
Of the 76 cops who died in the line of duty in 2013, 18 of them were from gunfire. The rest were traffic fatalities or slips and falls.

Assailants used personal weapons (hands, fists, feet, etc.) in 80.2 percent of the incidents, firearms in 4.3 percent of incidents, and knives or other cutting instruments in 1.7 percent of the incidents.
About 40 percent of officers (30) who die in the line of duty are homicides, which would give police a murder rate of 3 per 100,000, compared with the average national murder rate for the general population of 5.6 per 100,000.
The average citizen of Chicago had a murder risk of 18.5 in 2012, more than three times the murder risk of policeman. Police killings are almost always classified as line-of-duty.
In reality, police don’t draw or fire their guns very much.

Many NYC cops never draw their weapons in their whole career. In New York City, only one cop in 755 fired his or her gun at a suspect intentionally in 2012. In 2013, only one of 850 officers fired a weapon at a suspect intentionally.
In 2012, 80.2 percent of officers who were assaulted in the line of duty were attacked with personal weapons (e.g., hands, fists, or feet). 4.3 percent of the officers were assaulted with firearms.

The reason a policeman’s job is getting safer is simple. There has been a dramatic drop in crime in the last two decades. Less crime means safer working conditions for the people who try to stop it.
The act of policing needs to be safer. Use body cameras. Cut down on the number of traffic accidents. Mandate the use of seat belts on duty. Enforce better and more professional training to avoid dangerous situations, and offer better counseling to deal with the stress of the job.
Attacks on police are a great media story, but if the false narrative — that policing is getting more dangerous — continues to spread it will have a significant effect on how police do their jobs —- making them more fearful than they already are, with increasingly deadly results for the general public.

I read it. Police is #11, its basically a tie for #10.

I get it. Black Lives Matter.

Thanks.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 05:51 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: aidanbrexit] #931086
02/26/18 05:56 PM
02/26/18 05:56 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit

Thanks.

Obvious troll is obvious.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #931089
02/26/18 06:00 PM
02/26/18 06:00 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by helenwheels

Thanks.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Actually it is YOU that is doing the trolling.
You are Playing the Anti Cop card, minimizing the inherent dangers of that work, discounting the rates of injury on that job.

I told you I had decided to ignore you previously. Now I mean it.
You are on ignore. I will not EVER respond to another post of yours.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931091
02/26/18 06:02 PM
02/26/18 06:02 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Well, bye.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931097
02/26/18 06:22 PM
02/26/18 06:22 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Whaaaa???

If you post actual statistics regarding police dangers vs. other job dangers, you're anti-cop?

My goodness....

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931103
02/26/18 06:59 PM
02/26/18 06:59 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Whaaaa???

If you post actual statistics regarding police dangers vs. other job dangers, you're anti-cop?
My goodness....

No.

When YOU make comments like these, you are Anti Cop

If you're going to factor body armor, you have to factor how many roofers took a tumble, were seriously injured, but didn't die.
No way around it.
There are at least 10 occupations which workers take more of a risk than police offices, and none of them are first responders.
The danger of a police officer's job is hyperbole, propagated by their unions.

And
Yeah, let's see you get on that roof on a July morning when it's expected to hit triple digit temperatures, for the 14th day straight, and then nearly lose your balance while ripping out shingles. You'd take a job staring down tweens like Wyatt Earp while riding around in the ghettos in an air conditioned police cruiser, in a heartbeat.

And
But the odds are, you won't get shot at by a gang banger. The odds of falling off that roof or having a heat stroke were much greater.
There are at least 10 jobs more dangerous than that of a police officers, among them roofing, maintenance work...and fishing.

And
Well, Aidan, let's just bet back to the numbers. Roofing, maintenance work, and even fishing are more dangerous jobs than being a police officer. You can't say that police getting shot and not dying should count while not considering that people in these others jobs get serious injuries without dying.
The bottom line is, being a police officer isn't nearly as dangerous as the police say it is. It's more dangerous to be a truck driver.

And my personal fav
If you're going to say that roof accidents are self caused, then it could be the case for police injuries, too. They too could have been taking unnecessary risks outside of their legal authority. They could have been acting like idiots.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 07:05 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931104
02/26/18 07:08 PM
02/26/18 07:08 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
What YOU dont mention, is that a Cops job, up until only 5 years ago, was about the #7th Most Dangerous Job, as Murder rates half been halfed in that time for cops.
Its presently the 11th Most dangerous, basically in a tie for 10th.
Im postulating that its due to de-policing and restraint, again, race pimps, litigation and public scrutiny have forced them to sit back on their heels.

Overall, I appreciate the job they and the firemen do.
They pretty much are the the only thing protecting our society from a lawless breakdown, and even that is on a fine thread.

I saw it with the Cincinnati Riots in 2002, when 150 whites were pulled and beaten from their cars, for being white. When cops were sniped at and hit.
I remember it well. City curfew, National Guard on the verge of being called in. Hearing gun shots nightly from my home.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 07:15 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931112
02/26/18 07:36 PM
02/26/18 07:36 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Not anti-cop at all.

I'm pro truth.

Just sharing facts.

Being a police officer is not nearly as dangerous as police say it is.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931116
02/26/18 08:26 PM
02/26/18 08:26 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio

Not anti-cop at all.
I'm pro truth.
Just sharing facts.
Being a police officer is not nearly as dangerous as police say it is.

1. YOU Are very much ANTI Cop. Your post has it written all over them..

2. You are NOT Pro Truth. YOU are Pro Agenda.

3. You have not shared facts, Just bias & ridiculous hypotheticals, with twisted circular logic.
in YOUR Mind, Being a Cop is not dangerous, but in truth, it is an extremely dangerous job in most major cities, one of the worst jobs in the USA, and the #11 Most Dangerous Job In America. 5 years ago, it was the 7th Most Dangerous Job.

4. Those are facts. Facts are Not debatable.

I had you pegged long ago. Im good like that.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931118
02/26/18 08:34 PM
02/26/18 08:34 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
What I'm getting out of all of this ongoing investigation into Russia is that Trump won without cheating and HILARY lost with cheating. Those facts are indisputable. Oak, how would you fix the school problem? Enough of your fuck the police nonsense and let's hear your ideas.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931119
02/26/18 08:36 PM
02/26/18 08:36 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Were you at one time a cop? How can you make these claims? What experiences in life have you had that you can weigh in on anything?

Re: president trump [Re: blueracing347] #931120
02/26/18 08:52 PM
02/26/18 08:52 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by blueracing347
Were you at one time a cop? How can you make these claims? What experiences in life have you had that you can weigh in on anything?

I quoted from a Mainstream News source, who listed the occupation 11th Most Dangerous, ranking them in order from 1-11.
Cop was 11-11. Most Dangerous.

NOW, Factor in that there are many MORE Cops than Fishermen and Loggers.
And Factor IN the Cops that work in High Crime Large Metro Cities vs those in whitebread Iowa, Vermont, NH, WY, MT, ND, SD etc, and you have a Very Dangerous Job.

As mentioned, I have friends whose occupation are cops, 1 a former police chief, and others who are truck drivers. I know from personal testimony that being a cop here in SW Ohio is Far more dangerous than as a trucker on our interstates. Id roof or drive a truck on I75 anyday vs serving a Felony warrant.

Some of this is Common Sense, and you have to apply it and know HOW to read stats, and interpret them.
And I hope you read the part of the stat I listed that showed that cop murders are down almost 50% in the last 6 years.
From 1970 to 1980 police deaths averaged 231 per year.
1980 to 1989: police deaths averaged 190.7.
1990 to 1999: police deaths averaged 161.5.
2000 to 2009: police deaths averaged 165.
2013 to 2014: police deaths averaged 113.'

Factor those murders at previous levels just a few years ago, and a cop is the 7th most dangerous job.
Again, they are De-Policing to stay out of Rev Jesse and Al Sharptons cross hairs.

Now, with Trump, they can get back to actually do their jobs, which are basically thankless in most black and hispanic hoods.
But carry on with the Police bash fest ad Black Lives Matter all you want.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 08:56 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931123
02/26/18 09:13 PM
02/26/18 09:13 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The statistics are per captia. Doesn't matter how many are in each profession.

It's just a fact.

Fishing is more dangerous than being a cop. So is maintenance work. So is roofing.

The numbers don't lie.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931124
02/26/18 09:17 PM
02/26/18 09:17 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
The statistics are per captia. Doesn't matter how many are in each profession.

It's just a fact.
Fishing is more dangerous than being a cop. So is maintenance work. So is roofing.
The numbers don't lie.

NO.
Its not a fact. There are many factors TO consider, like WHERE and What district does a Cop work?
If its a Top 25 Most Violent City, with aggressive policing policy, and higher black demographic, then its far more dangerous to be a cop.
So it DOES matter how many, because policing in Cleveland, Detroit or Cincinnati is one helluva lot more dangerous than Vt, NH, or Iowa when compared to fishing.

Of course, the #s are per capita, I never disputed that, as there arent that many fisherman. We only have 2 coasts and a few great lakes.
We have an entire inland in between of land mass between that water, that is populated and needs policing. Hence, many more numbers of cops. Some in entire states that see relatively little crime.

I never disputed that there arent hazards with fishing, or roofing. No dispute.
You did however, and posted some nonsense and lots of crap with an anti cop agenda.

And again, IF roofers and fisherman take proper precautions-cougar paw shoes safety harness etc, the job is infinitely more safe.
If guess for fisherman, that wearing a life vest- common sense type stuff, is a life saver...All preventables.
Cops have NO such measures to take. They already Wear armor vests.

Schools out. The Spanking is over.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 09:21 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931127
02/26/18 09:21 PM
02/26/18 09:21 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The same factors could be considered in the other professions.

Such, as, where do such roofers work. What is the weather like. What is the wind like.

You can't use a standard to skew numbers on one side and not use them for the other. It wouldn't be honest.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931130
02/26/18 09:27 PM
02/26/18 09:27 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
The same factors could be considered in the other professions.

Such, as, where do such roofers work. What is the weather like. What is the wind like.

You can't use a standard to skew numbers on one side and not use them for the other. It wouldn't be honest.

Weather isnt an issue for roofers. Most like it hotter, makes for better footing.
All bring water, coolers and take breaks. Ive been around 100s of job sites as an adjuster and roofer, and roof salesman.
You have NO idea what youre talking about, that much is sure. I do. And firsthand.

There is nothing to skew with roofers. Either they wear safety harness (Ocea labor code) for wind and fall prevention or they dont. And cougar paws and use foam.
Their environment and safety can be made very safe just with these things. A Cops job with armed assailants & felons as variables, cannot.

End Spanking #2

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 09:28 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931131
02/26/18 09:32 PM
02/26/18 09:32 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Construction work is definately more dangerous then being a cop.

Cop makes a bad split second decision he through his union has millions of dollars of legal help behind him.

Al sharpton knows that so when he says a poor black man deserves the same kind of legal help. So he steps in I agree with that.

Most cops never have to use their gun in a life and death situation. I agree with that as well.

The four cops who were first on the scene of that school shooting were gutless cowards. They heard shots being fired and they did nothing. They let those kids get shot and killed to me they are cowards. The chief of their police department should be fired. The fbi and them knew about him did nothing. The guy who took the kid in after his adopted mother died should be locked up. The adopted mother should have been locked up years ago.

Everyone is guilty.

The democrats turned it into a politics instead of doing the right thing to protect those kids. They are more guilty.

They are are animals. Low life dogs.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931132
02/26/18 09:33 PM
02/26/18 09:33 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I would think wind would be a factor for roofers. Sudden wind gusts. Anyhow, there's several others. That was just one example. So, you can take any of these professions aside from that of police officer, and point out factors that would effect various locations. It all evens out.

You said that being a cop is the worst job in America. It's not even close. And, considering the eligibility requirements for pensions and even paid leaves, it's actually a very easy job, with exception to the rare event of taking live fire.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931133
02/26/18 09:39 PM
02/26/18 09:39 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I would think wind would be a factor for roofers. Sudden wind gusts. Anyhow, there's several others. That was just one example. So, you can take any of these professions aside from that of police officer, and point out factors that would effect various locations. It all evens out.

You said that being a cop is the worst job in America. It's not even close. And, considering the eligibility requirements for pensions and even paid leaves, it's actually a very easy job, with exception to the rare event of taking live fire.

Guy that work high up have safety lines and another worker as their partner. But if the fall even with the safety line they will night die, but they are definately going to get hurt.

Oak don’t even use live fire as an excuse for them not doing their job. So they don’t go into to a school because they might be fired upon. That what those 4 want you to say.

Last edited by Footreads; 02/26/18 09:41 PM.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931134
02/26/18 09:40 PM
02/26/18 09:40 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio

Qualifier.
Being a COP in a Top 25 Murder Capital City is far and away, the Worst Job in America.
Unless you live on a farm, or white state, your police are over stressed, overworked, and undervalued.

Wind only a factor in Chicago, Cleveland or Buffalo-high rise commerical type especially, but they are usually Union and OCEA strict.

The rest of your post
[Linked Image]
Spank that ass #3

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 09:41 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931136
02/26/18 09:47 PM
02/26/18 09:47 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
My ex son in law is a nyc cop he is definately a coward. The job attraction for him is get his 20 yrs in and retire.

I say take away their semi automatics and bring back the revolver so they have to aim and shoot. Now they hide behind a wall and shoot their 17rounds or more without aiming. That is how innocent people get hit.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931137
02/26/18 09:54 PM
02/26/18 09:54 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Even in cities with the highest murder rates, most cops will never need to use their guns, nor will they take fire. Many of these cities, no matter how poor, have most of their budgets going to police officers. In many of them, police are eligible for retirement in as early as 20 years. Cops have a pretty sweet deal nowadays. You can do a lot worse.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931138
02/26/18 10:05 PM
02/26/18 10:05 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
President Trump: I would have run into school during shooting ‘even if I didn’t have a weapon’

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...-shooting-even-if-i-didnt-have-a-weapon/

Bwahaha. haha. Haaa. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #931139
02/26/18 10:13 PM
02/26/18 10:13 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Footreads
My ex son in law is a nyc cop he is definately a coward. The job attraction for him is get his 20 yrs in and retire.

I say take away their semi automatics and bring back the revolver so they have to aim and shoot. Now they hide behind a wall and shoot their 17rounds or more without aiming. That is how innocent people get hit.

Very Few people are even shot today by cops...about 500 a year.
Most shootings are black officers shooting black perps IN commission of a Felony.

One doesnt need to be Superman to be a cop, but one cant or shouldnt be a coward either, you dont know until youre in that position.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931140
02/26/18 10:15 PM
02/26/18 10:15 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Even in cities with the highest murder rates, most cops will never need to use their guns, nor will they take fire. Many of these cities, no matter how poor, have most of their budgets going to police officers. In many of them, police are eligible for retirement in as early as 20 years. Cops have a pretty sweet deal nowadays. You can do a lot worse.

Never said they do or will.
COPS are the line between chaos and order. Period.
If you value lawlessness, move to Nigeria or East St Louis, almost 1 in the same, low budget with few cops and out of hand crime.

Some cops have desk jobs, some work in detention center, some file, some book.
A Beat Cop in a Top 25 City Has a Dangerous Job. You can type until youre blue in the face and that wont change this reality.
Im done with this thread, because the iq on here is lowering mine.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931141
02/26/18 10:49 PM
02/26/18 10:49 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

My paperboy when I had one made more then a cop makes to start with. That is why cops take money. You can not support a family on what a cop makes.

At NYC police graduation day you see people representing places like Seattle they offer almost double the NYC police starting salary. For rookie cops to relocate to Seattle.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931142
02/26/18 10:52 PM
02/26/18 10:52 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Civilization is the antidote to chaos.

Order is chaos. Visit the Philippines for an example.

Police are servants in our civilization, and paid very well, thanks to a labor movement they seem to have little appreciation for.

Re: president trump [Re: aidanbrexit] #931144
02/26/18 10:56 PM
02/26/18 10:56 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

Very Few people are even shot today by cops...about 500 a year.
Most shootings are black officers shooting black perps IN commission of a Felony.

One doesnt need to be Superman to be a cop, but one cant or shouldnt be a coward either, you dont know until youre in that position.

I am an old man but in general I love kids. I coached them soccer. I love helping them with their game like my first coach helped me with my game.

If I were near that school in Florida and I heard shots fired I would go in with a gun if I had one or even with a knife to try to help them. If I made it out I would make it out if not that’s the way it goes

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931146
02/26/18 11:05 PM
02/26/18 11:05 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
President Trump: I would have run into school during shooting ‘even if I didn’t have a weapon’

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...-shooting-even-if-i-didnt-have-a-weapon/

Bwahaha. haha. Haaa. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

First of all trump has a carry permit and so does at least one of his sons. I am pretty sure he would have gone in. I would have also.

A liberal would run.

Every heard of Steve Busemiente something like that a working actor a former fireman. He was living in NYC when the towers were hit. This guy would go in everyday looking for survivors and the cleanout. He had balls. A lot if firemen are like that.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #931148
02/26/18 11:14 PM
02/26/18 11:14 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
[. I am pretty sure he would have gone in. .

[Linked Image]

Page 18 of 36 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 35 36

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull