GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (mobcleve, CNote, lucky_bugs, 1 invisible), 254 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,845
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,308
Posts1,058,346
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913232
05/19/17 04:45 PM
05/19/17 04:45 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/...ce-just-rumors/

Diane Feinstein on CNN. No evidence of collusion. Mainstream media will have to make up more fake news.

Last edited by Ciment; 05/19/17 04:46 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #913235
05/19/17 05:23 PM
05/19/17 05:23 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

excerpt of article

WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.
Newsletter Sign Up
Continue reading the main story
Breaking News Emails

Get the latest on President Trump and James Comey — and other major news — delivered to your email inbox.
Receive occasional updates and special offers for The New York Times's products and services.

Privacy Policy

The White House document that contained Mr. Trump’s comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.
Continue reading the main story
The Trump White House
The historic moments, head-spinning developments and inside-the-White House intrigue.

Bob Casey Was an Understated Senator. Then Came Trump.
MAY 19
G.O.P. Highlights Alternate Legislative Universe as Trump’s Woes Pile Up
MAY 19
Fact Check: Trump Is Contradictory on Comey and Misleading on Russia
MAY 18
Amid Trump Turmoil, Some Begin Eyeing Mike Pence
MAY 18
Cloud of Special Investigation Could Linger Over Trump’s Presidency
MAY 18

See More »
Related Coverage

Comey, Unsettled by Trump, Is Said to Have Wanted Him Kept at a Distance MAY 18, 2017
Trump, Citing ‘a Witch Hunt,’ Denies Any Collusion With Russia MAY 18, 2017
Trump Says There Was ‘No Collusion’ With the Russians MAY 18, 2017
Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House MAY 17, 2017
Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation MAY 16, 2017

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account.

Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #913242
05/19/17 07:26 PM
05/19/17 07:26 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
trump said with russians in meeting..... comey is a nut job, firing him is taking the heat off me, he just admitted why he fired comey, and set himself up for charges of obstruction of justice, also rance prebius called comey to ask him to lay off gen.michael flynn. things are going to get much, much, hotter.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913250
05/19/17 09:52 PM
05/19/17 09:52 PM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Offline
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Offline
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
President Trump will be the Hercules to the Media Hydra:

He will defeat the Media Hydra with his club and fire.

The Hydra has poisonous breath and blood so virulent that even its scent is deadly.

The 7 heads of the Media Hydra:
  1. CNN
  2. ABC NEWS
  3. NBC NEWS
  4. CBS NEWS
  5. MSNBC
  6. NY TIMES
  7. WASHINGTON POST

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913270
05/20/17 06:57 AM
05/20/17 06:57 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.youngcons.com/vote-fraud-warn...ef=FacebookPost

The newest data is from crosschecks of voter registrations across 28 states that participate in the program. At least 7.2 million registrations appeared in two states at once, according to the data.

Interesting ! I doubt Hillary & the DNC would engage in voter fraud. Maybe we should ask Bernier Sanders that question. It would explain why some from a certain party do not want voter ID.
No it can't be, it must be the Russians.

Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #913275
05/20/17 09:29 AM
05/20/17 09:29 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: U talkin' da me ??
President Trump will be the Hercules to the Media Hydra:

Take it from me. If you like a public figure and the media is going after them, It's natural to view it the way you're doing it.

I've done it myself. Eventually though, I had to admit to myself, that most of the criticisms were valid in 90% of the cases.

The anti-politician image that Trump has helped him get into office, but his lack of political experience is a shortcoming. A glaring shortcoming and it's not funny anymore.

Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913291
05/20/17 01:20 PM
05/20/17 01:20 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
The New York Times, Washington Post and CNN have been using more of these anonymous sources and unseen documents in their stories. So how do we know that any of these sources are true? We don't, and some have turned out to be false. There are a lot of federal employees who don't like Trump and some of them are leaking information, some of it false information.

Trump has big mouth, tweets too much, says stupid things, acts like a bully, and I could go on, but there's no evidence of Russian collusion or obstruction of justice. Zero. James Comey testified that there's no obstruction and even Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Rep. Pelosi said there's no evidence of collusion. Alan Dershowitz, who voted for Hillary, said there's no reason for an appointment of a special investigator except for people wanting to cover their asses. Meanwhile, Rep. Maxine Waters is creating tin foil hat conspiracy theories and calls for his impeachment NOW.

Instead of all this witch hunting, the media needs to just stick with the facts and lay off the partisan speculation.

Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Faithful1] #913294
05/20/17 03:38 PM
05/20/17 03:38 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1,
Trump is a polarizing figure, for many of the reasons you outlined. Hard to find many people who are neutral about Trump as a person.

Trump is a cash cow for the American media, left leaning and right leaning. He's been that for about 12-14 straight months.

Less of a witch hunt, than a cash grab. Anything related to Trump is going to be "breaking news" in electronic media or front page news in print.

I'm convinced that if any major news editor had the smoking gun that could implicate Trump in anything solid.....that they would NOT release it right away. They'd sit on it and slowly leak it in a way to maximize the amount of views/subscriptions/hits it would draw.

Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913297
05/20/17 05:24 PM
05/20/17 05:24 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Gets,

From what I've learned, the media usually holds on to stories when they're protecting somebody. When they don't like someone, and especially when they have something big, they want to release it as soon as they can. They want to get the big scoop before another paper does, since it can mean getting a Pulitzer Prize. That's what happened with Watergate.

Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Faithful1] #913358
05/21/17 03:58 PM
05/21/17 03:58 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Gets,

From what I've learned, the media usually holds on to stories when they're protecting somebody. When they don't like someone, and especially when they have something big, they want to release it as soon as they can. They want to get the big scoop before another paper does, since it can mean getting a Pulitzer Prize. That's what happened with Watergate.

giving the russians classified information doesn't disturb you? trump admitting obstruction of justice, you are ok with that? white house not denying that, when are you going to understand that this president is unstable. and nothing but putins puppet,are you in denial, faithful.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913446
05/22/17 07:57 PM
05/22/17 07:57 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The classified information that trump gave the Russians in private was the warning that Isis has learned to put batteries in lap tops that can explode and bring a plane down in flight. So he warned them that can happen in their planes as well. What the fuck was so bad about that?

He did not say who told him that. Then it was leaked to the press and they said the Israeli gave him that information not trump. The person who leaked that bit about the Israelis should be tried and jailed.

The press and the leakers and the times for printing it should be put in jail. Then hung in their jail cell

So binni did they take away your social security and your guns as yet. If they do learn to use a knife.

only the unloved hate
Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Footreads] #913464
05/23/17 02:05 AM
05/23/17 02:05 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
ok.

Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913469
05/23/17 06:03 AM
05/23/17 06:03 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Remember when the maniac sent anthrax in envelopes through the mail to politicians. Well there was this big mouth who called himself a journalists he decided to tell terrorists how to do it and most likely kill 50 thousand New Yorkers in our subway system. That mother fuckers name was Ted Kopel. One time wasn't enough for him he did it twice in case they may have missed that piece of information. If they did it does the motherless fuck Kopel that distinguished journalist deserve to live?

only the unloved hate
Re: Just a Prediction . . . [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913904
05/28/17 01:16 PM
05/28/17 01:16 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
Ted Koppel, broadcast journalist/Nightline anchor/Al Qaeda accomplice. My do I love reading the political discussions here.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #914343
06/03/17 07:51 AM
06/03/17 07:51 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Top 10 Reasons Russiagate is a Farce

http://listverse.com/2017/06/03/top-10-reasons-russiagate-is-a-farce/

Quote:
Lack of Evidence

With insider information on the Trump administration being leaked to the press with ritual frequency, Americans can be fairly certain that if any incriminating evidence regarding Trump and the Russians existed, it would have already been leaked. Sensitive conversations shared between the highest political posts in the Oval Office are repeatedly revealed to the media, often read as word-for-word accounts of conversations between Trump and important foreign officials.

So far, White House leaks have allowed the press—and therefore, the American people—unprecedented access to office gossip between low-level aides and internal disputes involving belligerent staffers. More serious breaches of national security include phone calls between the president and foreign heads of state as well as undisclosed Oval Office meetings with Russian officials.[3]

Though President Trump has been the subject of persistent systemic efforts to leak compromising information, his approval rating remains fundamentally unchanged in the wake of any damaging direct evidence.

Quote:
Partisan Double Standards

It is simple to imagine an America where Hillary Clinton is president and, much like her predecessor, the toughest question the media asks her is: “What . . . enchanted you the most about serving in this office?”

The former Secretary of State would certainly get a free pass on ties to Russia. In one particular transaction, Clinton sat on a secretive board that swiftly approved the sale of 20 percent of America’s uranium reserves to a state-owned Russian company despite the potential national security threats such a deal entailed.[7]

Meanwhile, a French-owned company seeking similar board approval for the purchase of significantly less risky defense assets waited two years to have their own proposal approved. Perhaps the sudden urge by investors involved in the uranium deal to donate tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation or the generous Russian bankers’ payment of $500,000 for a one-hour speech by Bill Clinton would grease the wheels that produced the board’s approval for the deal.

Evidence of a similarly controversial deal between the Trump team and Russian big business would surely result in impeachment hearings. After all, Attorney General Jeff Sessions was compelled to recuse himself from any Russiagate investigations for simply bumping into a Russian ambassador in the presence of numerous other state diplomats at the Republican National Convention in summer 2016, demonstrating the complete intolerance of lawmakers for any interaction with Russian officials.

Quote:
Unreliable Sources

An alarming percentage of media reports making bold accusations about the Trump White House today rely upon uncorroborated sources to support claims of Trump-Putin collusion. Anonymous sources claimed that Comey was requesting more assets to conduct his investigation into Trump’s ties with Moscow just before he was fired.

Justice Department spokesperson Sarah Isgur Flores called this accusation “totally false.” Similarly, unnamed “officials” also claimed that the mass departure of senior State Department officials was motivated by a lack of respect for the incoming president. The truth, according to actual named sources, was that Trump requested the exodus in preparation for installing his own team.

Across the nation, unimaginative journalists are increasingly depending on unreliable or anonymous contacts to describe a chaotic, self-destructive White House living on the edge of impeachment. To relate the story of Comey’s ouster, The Washington Post relied upon “the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House.”[9]

In many cases, stories are going to print in which an anonymous source cites an anonymous source. To reinforce the claims of their unnamed sources, news agencies are frequently turning to each other and former Obama appointees, as if to check the journalistic box requiring at least one verifiable reference per article.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #914709
06/07/17 05:33 AM
06/07/17 05:33 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I call Amazon tell them that I love their company, but I despise their owner. The same guy that owns the Washington post all they do is post lies about trump. I told them do not enroll me automatically to Amazon prime. Because when it expires I will not renew. They gave me a credit for prime for a year that's over 100 dollars back on my credit card. I told the girl she is the best. When my prime is do for renewal I won't renew but I will keep the hundred credit smile

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #914710
06/07/17 05:38 AM
06/07/17 05:38 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Trump could have kept Comey from testifying by asserting executive privelege you know obama would have done that. But trump said let him testify. You don't do that when you have something to hide.

Hear about the girl arrested for leaking at the NSA. She is going to jail and will do ten years. Bye bye don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I think Robert Blake said that smile

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #914879
06/08/17 09:16 PM
06/08/17 09:16 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Anybody have Cliff Notes version of what happened today with Comey ?

Watching c-span.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #914881
06/08/17 10:00 PM
06/08/17 10:00 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Comey came off as a disgruntled employee who has never been fired before. He said he took notes on all of his telephone and private meets with trump. He never did that with obama. They kept asking Comey if trump asked him if he was being investigated for collusion and that trump wanted that stopped. He kept telling them no. That was true he was never investigated on collision with Russia because there was no proof that he did. The answer was no. They also asked him if he was ordered by trump to end the investigation of the general his adviser. The answer was no he just said he hoped it would end because the general was a good guy. Lastly and best was Comey said he want a special consul to investigate trump after he was fired. He tried to make sure that happened by sending a note with a friend to the New York Times. He admitted he was a leaker.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #914885
06/08/17 10:30 PM
06/08/17 10:30 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Foot,

Thanks....just heard him say he leaked memo to his buddy at Columbia. uhwhat

Said he didn't approach Attorney General about Trump, because he knew something was coming down and that Sessions would soon recuse himself. uhwhat

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #914923
06/09/17 12:27 PM
06/09/17 12:27 PM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA
Getthesenets,

Comey was under oath when he gave his testimony. So if he's lying, then he is subject to perjury. That seems almost inconceivable. While Comey is far from perfect, he comes off as infinitely more believable than Trump.

Comey called b.s. on Trump's ridiculous claim to have taped their conversations. Think about it - if Trump did have Comey on tape and it was favorable for Trump, why wouldn't Trump rush to discredit him by releasing the tapes?

While I was surprised at the revelation of leaking the memo to his buddy at Columbia, remember it was unclassified information. Also, Trump has shown a penchant for trying to block free press when it suits him. Two examples: 1) only allowing Russian media into meeting last month and barring U.S. media; 2) attacking any story that criticizes him as "fake news" on multiple occasions.

The biggest takeaway I had was the meeting Comey described that included Sessions, Kushner, and other high level admin. The meeting broke up and Trump told Comey that they would meet alone. Kushner & Sessions lingered because they knew what Trump was going to do - ask Comey to stop the Russian investigation and to back off of Flynn. Trump dismissed Kushner & Sessions so that there would be no witnesses. Trump then appealed to Comey to stop investing Flynn and the Russian ties.

Based upon his first meeting with Trump, Comey said that he didn't trust to tell the truth. To me, that says everything. The FBI Director could not trust the leader of the free world to be honest. Comey made the point that has been overlooked - this is not a Democrat or Republican issue - it's an American issue. If the president or his campaign colluded with an enemy, that should upset everyone in America - regardless of party affiliation.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #914950
06/09/17 03:57 PM
06/09/17 03:57 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Goombah did you hear Comey's testimony or just word of mouth. One of the reasons he said he leaked what trump told him was to get the special prosecutor to get the tapes that trump said he had if he had them. The key words that trump said was I Hope. That is not a request by any normal persons standards. Even though Comey tried to make it seemed like an order. That was no order. Obama's DOJ told Comey to call Hilary criminal investigate the Hillary matter and not a criminal investigation and Comey did it. That may or may not be criminal on her and him.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #914958
06/09/17 05:40 PM
06/09/17 05:40 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Goombah,

Good points, especially the last one. I think the country is too divided to see it that way. Trump is sure framing it as a vendetta against him by the Dem.s and the media.

Foot,

Thanks for the rundown. I recorded the testimony on cspan and gonna watch it in full this weekend but it's not looking good for Trump. As Goombah said...head of the FBI is saying these things "under oath". This isn't his first rodeo. I got the impression that Comey was implying that HE had tapes.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #914972
06/09/17 08:41 PM
06/09/17 08:41 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
I watched the full testimony, and the farce the previous day by the other 4 directors - who all DID assert executive privilege to maintain their own careers above telling the truth to the senate. Every American should see a red light there

Comey went there voluntarily for a reason, because he knows he's done basically nothing wrong, or at worst, acted in good faith. Trump was acting like he was managing a macdonalds joint - worrying times ahead for a year or so, however, he will no doubt get impeached.

All this bullshit is a natural reaction though, Trumps an egotistical businessman trying to create yet another fake "dynasty" off the back of a long running (shit) foreign policy America seems to always pursue

Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #914981
06/09/17 09:27 PM
06/09/17 09:27 PM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Goombah did you hear Comey's testimony or just word of mouth. One of the reasons he said he leaked what trump told him was to get the special prosecutor to get the tapes that trump said he had if he had them. The key words that trump said was I Hope. That is not a request by any normal persons standards. Even though Comey tried to make it seemed like an order. That was no order. Obama's DOJ told Comey to call Hilary criminal investigate the Hillary matter and not a criminal investigation and Comey did it. That may or may not be criminal on her and him.

Yes I watched it all. If the best argument is that Trump "hoped," then that's a weak position. That's as lame as Bill Clinton arguing the definition of "is." Trump has a long history of first trying to charm someone, then intimidate/bully them if charming failed.

It will be interesting to see whether some on the right start to distance themselves from Trump. It's becoming clear that Trump is incapable of governing. His only accomplishment in five months is confirming SCOTUS nominee. Healthcare is DOA, the tax revisions were largely dependent on passing healthcare, and the govt is headed for a shutdown in the fall.

If I was a Trump voter, what would really disappoint me is how this self-professed genius has been so easily manipulated. The Russians played Trump, he looked like a baffoon with the Saudis, and it looked like even the Pope wanted to be anywhere but in a room with Trump.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #914985
06/09/17 10:47 PM
06/09/17 10:47 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
You know what trump should do if Russia did play him. He should press the bottom on Russia now. Kill them all what could happen they push the bottom on us. So what at least the fag left would see they were wrong before they all died.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #914991
06/10/17 01:33 AM
06/10/17 01:33 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
its strange that with all the times [9] thay comey met with trump, the president never asked him to investigate the russian hacking, only indicates trump doesn't want anyone to know anything about it, the russians im afraid have him blackmailed.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #915773
06/21/17 02:11 PM
06/21/17 02:11 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20170618/stephen-kings-suicide-tweet-nothing-to-joke-about

More celebrities need to be held accountable for their hate speech towards the President.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #915776
06/21/17 02:21 PM
06/21/17 02:21 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The celebrities are spending their money on 4 congressional elections so far and they lost them all. Keep doing it no one cares what they think or say.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #916589
07/07/17 02:38 AM
07/07/17 02:38 AM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Offline
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Offline
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
The G-20 two-day meeting between the 19 most important industrial and emerging economies in the world (plus the European Union) will begin with a discussion on the fight against global warming. US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin will not take part in that, however, and have scheduled a formal meeting with each other instead. clap

WINNING !!!

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull