GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (mike68, Toodoped, 1 invisible), 284 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,332
Posts1,058,794
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70538
06/17/04 12:42 AM
06/17/04 12:42 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
I don't mean to upset anyone in this thread, so if I do, I'm sorry. Fair warning.

------------

Call me what you want, but I've been waiting to get this off my chest a long time. It seems that the United States of America is divided into 3 different sections. We've got the Whites, Blacks, and Spanish. I was informed the other day that Black high school students are given extra points on their SAT's to get into college just because they're Black. I find this absolutely racist against Whites and Spanish people. We all know what would happen if this were to happen to White people too, it'd be labeled "Racist" right away. Why is that?

Another thing I was thinking about. It seems these days that everyone is trying to be a 'Black person' or 'gangsta.' When people see White people acting, talking, or dressing this way, they're labeled a 'wigger' and/or 'wanksta.' What about people, such as myself, who dress this way because it's comfortable or because we're trying to pursue a Thug Life? Why is it that when a Spanish person starts wearing the same clothing line or talking the same way, nothing is said? Why do they have more of right to wear a long shirt and baggy pants than a White person? Why is nothing said to them that is derogatory?

Now, I want to note that it's not all people. There are plenty of Blacks and Spanish people in the US who have better jobs and are more intelligent than some White people, but this really is a load of shit. It needs to be changed so that everything is equal.

Alright, now if I offened anyone, I'm sorry. You can call me what you want, but remember that my freaking idol is Black. I'm not trying to be a racist, but just stating the facts folks. Until next time. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70539
06/17/04 01:14 AM
06/17/04 01:14 AM
Iowantonia
joltinjoe05 Offline
Underboss
joltinjoe05  Offline
Underboss
Iowantonia
Do you need a degree to pursue a Thug Life?

It's all over now, baby blue

Where have you gone Joe 05, our board turns it's lonely eyes to you...
What's that you say Mrs. Stallionete, JoltinJoe has left and gone away...
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70540
06/17/04 01:40 AM
06/17/04 01:40 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Call me what you want,
Okay, Pat.

It seems that the United States of America is divided into 3 different sections. We've got the Whites, Blacks, and Spanish.

I guess one could divide America into only three races if they haven't been to too many urban areas.

I was informed the other day that Black high school students are given extra points on their SAT's to get into college just because they're Black.

Totally absurd. )

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70541
06/17/04 02:59 AM
06/17/04 02:59 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
Originally posted by joltinjoe05:
Do you need a degree to pursue a Thug Life?
What the hell IS a "thug life"?

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70542
06/17/04 08:10 AM
06/17/04 08:10 AM
MI6
Krlea Offline
Underboss
Krlea  Offline
Underboss
MI6
Pat.

I also agree with alot of what you said. The SAT thing is messed up. I agree with why it was made that way years ago, but I don't believe it should be that way now.

Also about the "everyone is trying to be a 'Black person' or 'gangsta.'" You have to remember that it's not like that everywhere. Reading, PA ,for everyone who doesn't know, (you know I lived there) is a very crime ridden and poor city with overcrowded school systems, not enough police officers, and not enough jobs. The storefront near my Mom's house has been shot up so many times that they haven't even replaced the bullet shot up plastic divider in years.

Pat, I'm not trying to offend you and be like your town bites, I woulden't say this if I didn't experience it myself. I've lived in lots of different cities and Reading was the only one that I was actually afraid of walking around by myself. So I feel like in places like that, people tend to dress "tougher" It's the cool thing to do, therefore your always going to have people judging others on it, it's just human nature. As far as why do Spanish people not get teased, because thier still scene as a minority.

Now that I'm in Florida I swear everyone is a bleach blonde surfer/skater. And everyone who dresses the part and doesnt actually surf/skate are posers, groms, whatever. Basically I just think it's a way for people to make themselves feel better. It's like "Let me make fun of him and all my friends will think I'm funny and tough or whatever.

Like usual I have a lot more I wanted to add, I haven't even touched on the race thing yet, but I'm going to be late for work. Pat, I hope I didn't tick you off by talking about Reading that way.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70543
06/17/04 08:42 AM
06/17/04 08:42 AM
Cleveland
Rocky Offline
Capo
Rocky  Offline
Capo
Cleveland
Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
[quote]Originally posted by joltinjoe05:
[b] Do you need a degree to pursue a Thug Life?
What the hell IS a "thug life"? [/b][/quote]Yes, Pat, please explain what a "thug life" is.

— Rocky
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70544
06/17/04 10:13 AM
06/17/04 10:13 AM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

From what I hear, Thug Life is killing Drug Dealers, stealing their drugs, selling them, and giving the money to poor people....

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70545
06/17/04 11:22 AM
06/17/04 11:22 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky:
[quote]Originally posted by plawrence:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by joltinjoe05:
[b] Do you need a degree to pursue a Thug Life?
What the hell IS a "thug life"? [/b][/quote]Yes, Pat, please explain what a "thug life" is. [/b][/quote]THUG LIFE stands for "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everybody." It wasn't made by Tupac, but he started it back up and made a 'THUG LIFE' code in the early 90's. Since he felt the government was doing everything they could to help poor people in the projects, he was going to take it into his own hands. He wanted to end gangs and he said if they stayed, the only use was to have them all unite as one to make something positive. There were several Bloods and Crips he united back in 1992 and 1993.

Let's put it this way. He didn't go by the definition of 'thug' that's in the dictionary. If he saw a homeless person or a mother who was a crackhead, he'd find the dealers, kill them and/or beat the shit out of them, and get rid of the their drugs. I was misinformed about them selling the drugs after this, as I learned in the Tupac documentary that he had sold drugs for 2 weeks, but the dealers took the drugs back saying he didn't belong and they didn't want him getting caught in the mix. Let's just put it this way. Martin Luther King was a Thug with what he did. He took nothing and turned it into a little something, and with that made the biggest civil rights protest in history down in DC.

That is what THUG LIFE was made to do, but Congress refused to listen, and sued and got some of Tupac's CDs edited and/or banned from the shelves of stores. His first album (2Pacalypse Now) was banned for close to a year by Dan Quayle saying that "It has no place in this society." THUG LIFE wanted to get rid of any white or black man or woman who had money, but wasn't using it to help the inner city. That is why MANY Blacks DESPISE Ronald Reagan. Sure, he made our military incredible, BUT none of that money was used to help the poor. As Tupac said, "I see homeless people in Washington DC. This is where the President lives and he's talking about helping the homeless. There's a thousand rooms in the White House, but it would get a little tainted." I hope this gives you better understanding.

Krlea--I don't live downtown. I live about 5 minutes from it. I'm in Muhenberg, if you know where that is. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70546
06/17/04 11:36 AM
06/17/04 11:36 AM
Cleveland
Rocky Offline
Capo
Rocky  Offline
Capo
Cleveland
Quote:
If he saw a homeless person or a mother who was a crackhead, he'd find the dealers, kill them and/or beat the shit out of them, and get rid of the their drugs.
Sounds like vigilante justice to me.

Quote:
Martin Luther King was a Thug with what he did.
Quote:
THUG LIFE wanted to get rid of any white or black man or woman who had money, but wasn't using it to help the inner city.
I don't remember reading about Martin Luther King "getting rid of" people. In fact, I seem to remember reading that he was non-violent, which I don't think really fits your definition of a thug.

Maybe I'm just not understanding this properly.

— Rocky
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70547
06/17/04 11:41 AM
06/17/04 11:41 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
When I say 'get rid of them,' I don't mean kill. I mean getting someone who they feel would be better in their position in office. MLK was a Thug in some points, but Tupac actually didn't even like MLK. As Tupac said:
"No Malcolm X in my history text
Why is that?
Cause he tried to educate and liberate all blacks
Why is Martin Luther King in my book each week?
He told blacks, if they get smacked, turn
the other cheek."
I have to get to work now, or I'll be late. I'll be home around 4 or 4:30, so feel free to PM me or ask questios here. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70548
06/17/04 11:46 AM
06/17/04 11:46 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Oh, so if I have a lot of money I sweated for but don't donate it to the poor, someone must get rid of me? :rolleyes:

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70549
06/17/04 03:15 PM
06/17/04 03:15 PM
MI6
Krlea Offline
Underboss
Krlea  Offline
Underboss
MI6
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Oh, so if I have a lot of money I sweated for but don't donate it to the poor, someone must get rid of me? :rolleyes:
He's not talking about people who earn their money honestly, he's talking about drug dealers and such who make a living off of harming (directly or indirectly) others.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70550
06/17/04 04:33 PM
06/17/04 04:33 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Krlea:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] Oh, so if I have a lot of money I sweated for but don't donate it to the poor, someone must get rid of me? :rolleyes:
He's not talking about people who earn their money honestly, he's talking about drug dealers and such who make a living off of harming (directly or indirectly) others. [/b][/quote]Exactly. Drug dealing, pimping, etc. is what I'm talking about. If you get your money honestly and bust your ass for it, then my props to you. But if you are ruining someone's life with drugs, then we've got a problem. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70551
06/17/04 11:00 PM
06/17/04 11:00 PM
Iowantonia
joltinjoe05 Offline
Underboss
joltinjoe05  Offline
Underboss
Iowantonia
Good all Tupac and his "make the government do everything ideas"...

Ah, yes...

Here's a nice picture of Tupac's house (that obviously houses the poor of LA)

Here's a cool picture of Tupac's nice Land Cruiser (he probably dropped off poor people to places they wanted to go)

Oh, look some more 100K cars that could have easily helped buy some food for poor people...

Oh, this one is nice. This is probably where the poor people come and get a drink.

What a hero.

It's all over now, baby blue

Where have you gone Joe 05, our board turns it's lonely eyes to you...
What's that you say Mrs. Stallionete, JoltinJoe has left and gone away...
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70552
06/17/04 11:08 PM
06/17/04 11:08 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Actually, JJ, you're wrong. Those houses and cars are not Tupac's. Those houses and cars were given to him by his record company, Death Row Records. After Tupac had died and his mother had went to collect these items, she had found out that none of it was going to be given to her because none of it was owned by Tupac. As far as housing the poor, Tupac DID house the poor and brought poor people in to live in his house. Research what you post before you post it.

Tupac actually had NO money at all. He was going to make 2 albums with Death Row, and leave to make his own record company because he needed money to accomplish these goals. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70553
06/17/04 11:26 PM
06/17/04 11:26 PM
MI6
Krlea Offline
Underboss
Krlea  Offline
Underboss
MI6
So what if Tupac did own those things? Just because he wants to help people, doesn't mean he can't keep some for himself. Honestly that house doesn't look that expensive compared to his fame, and a Land Cruiser and two other cars? Big deal. have you seen MTV cribs. Basketball players and Rap stars I've NEVER heard of with ten times that.

My point is that Tupac is not claiming to be perfect, but atleast he was trying to use his fame in a positive light. It's better then most people who coulden't care less.

Patrick, Wasn't Tupac brought up on Rape charges at one point? What happenend with that? I remember there is a reason why I do not trust him, but I can't remember why?

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70554
06/17/04 11:33 PM
06/17/04 11:33 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Krlea:

Patrick, Wasn't Tupac brought up on Rape charges at one point? What happenend with that? I remember there is a reason why I do not trust him, but I can't remember why?
Yes, I actually found out A LOT more about this when I watched 'Resurrection' the other night. 4 nights before the alleged sexual assault had happened, Tupac had run into this girl and they had talked and hung out at a club. Tupac got charged with 3 out of the 9 convictions against them. I can't recall what they are, but the sexual assault charge was dropped. He was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 4 1/2 years, but was bailed out by Death Row Records after serving 8 1/2 months, when he signed a contract agreeing to make 2 albums with them. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70555
06/18/04 01:59 PM
06/18/04 01:59 PM
Long Island, NY
deathkiss Offline
Underboss
deathkiss  Offline
Underboss
Long Island, NY
Thug Life? No one persue a thug life, it is just the only thing they are qualified to do. What else can they do after dropping out of high school because they want to party all the time, can't hold a job and have very poor social skill and resent being told what to do.

Most of them do not live past the age of 20, robbing and killing people to make ends meet, join violent gangs for sense of belongingness and family, spend most of their life in prison and when they are free, the first thing they do is find a despreate women to live on and mistreat. Those who do sell drugs have to watch their backs because they are likely to be hit by up and coming dope dealers in order take over their territory. No,they don't just take from rich, white people. They would gun down a 90 year old black man just to take his last $10. Blacks are really their victims, not whites. They just want what you have. That's the real thug life, being killed for stealing a 3 year old car. Some life!

There was black gangs, dealers since the 20's or even earlier. So gangs did not start in the 90's.

If you look at the record instead of hearing a rap CD, you will know that most blacks are Democrats and is unlikely to like any Republicans in office. For example, they did not like Nixon, Bush (41 & 43), Eisenhour(sp). Hell, they won't listen to their proposals.

In all, Tupac mission was the sell CD's and most people who really buy their CD's and attend the concert seats of rappers are white youths, falling for their crap. I suggest you stop listening to Tupac. What can a 20 something years old punk who was high most of his life tell you about life anyway.

Charles Mason thought their were some truth and hidden messages in the Beatles "White Album". Look where he ended up.

Send the car for me too, mama
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70556
06/18/04 02:17 PM
06/18/04 02:17 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
deathkiss---It's people like you who don't know what you're talking about and try to start shit with the people who do know the facts. If you would've read, thug life is ELIMINATING the gangs, and the ones they can't eliminate, they unite as one to form something positive.

How DARE you compare Tupac and Thug Life to fucking Charles Manson too. Also, those are gangstas that deal the drugs to women and kids and robthe 90 year old man. NOT the Thugs. Get your facts straight before you start talking shit.

Also, about the women. There are 2 types of women in this world. You have bitches and you have strong women. Most people in the ghetto are around the bitches AKA the women who pretend to love a man, steal his money, and break his heart. Those are the people you hear rappers talking about when they say 'bitch.' They're NOT insulting the women who have a good job and don't take advantage of a man, but it's people like you who think that's what they're talking about. Go and watch Tupac: Resurrection and listen to his OWN words, then you can take all of these false statements back. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70557
06/18/04 02:30 PM
06/18/04 02:30 PM
Long Island, NY
deathkiss Offline
Underboss
deathkiss  Offline
Underboss
Long Island, NY
Patrick, it is easy to spot people who live their lives in the suburbs..like you. I live in the inner city in the most violent city in the United States, so I know the trick. Rappers are glamourizing Thugs just as the movies glamourized the mafia. There is no push for rappers to clean up the problem. I cannot believe that you feel that it true. In fact, the problem is worser now then ever. You better not go out in the inner city at night.

You know what? You go to a large inner city and tell a black person the crap you're pushing on the internet and they will laugh right in your face. What your're saying is that stupid. :rolleyes: I doubt that you met a black person before.

Of yeah, no woman like to be called a bitch. Black, white or whatever. You call a women from the ghetto a bitch, don't be suprise she blows you away. A CD song and real life is two different things, remember that!

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70558
06/18/04 02:36 PM
06/18/04 02:36 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Where did I say ANYTHING about rappers and Black people today? As far as I'm concerned, Thug Life ENDED on September 13th, 1996 when Tupac breathed his last breath. As far as I'm concerned, ALL rap today is garbage, save for 1 or 2 artists. All that shit on TV these days where the rappers are dancing with bitches and driving Hummers is stupid and it pisses me off that people think that's what a Thug is. Those are gangstas/wannabes, NOT Thugs.

Women who do that to men ARE bitches. There are guy bitches too.

BTW, I HAVEN'T lived by whole life in a 'suburb.' I lived there until I was 7 or 8. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70559
06/18/04 02:47 PM
chile
angiez23 Offline
Underboss
angiez23  Offline
Underboss
chile
Again with the bitch stuff, i promise to myself DON´T enter in this bullshit , but i cannot tolerate this BITCH crap again, you have a mother right patrick?? so why you can´t respect womans?, bitch is not right for calling a woman whatever her personality or life is, please stop that gansta crap, i know you love tupac, rap and is cool to me, but calling womans bitch and said thug life is like a saint life, for god sake are DRUG DEALERS MOSTLY and tupac don´t went to jail for SAINT, sorry pat but is the truth, he was a good singer maybe, idol for some young kids , but was an ordinary rapper, who don´t have any future for be a thug and a street gansta, that´s the truth and the real fact here.

" What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?"

" Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people and I
Want to see life"- there is a light that never goes out by The smiths.
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70560
Long Island, NY
deathkiss Offline
Underboss
deathkiss  Offline
Underboss
Long Island, NY
Unlike you, no skinny rapper is not going to define what Thug life is to me or listening his fantasies of what he wants to do. Boy he really got you tricked. He even got you thinking that you are some authority on ghetto life.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70561
06/18/04 03:18 PM
06/18/04 03:18 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Angie--I have no idea what you just said, but I don't call women bitches unless they are one. If a women OR man see another woman or man just for money and take advantage of that woman or man, then he/she IS a bitch. Are all men bitches? No. Are all women bitches? No. Are some? Yes. Do I refer to all women and men as bitches? No.

Deathkiss--You just don't understand. You just don't get it. You're talking about something you know nothing about. Absolutely nothing. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70562
06/18/04 07:00 PM
06/18/04 07:00 PM
Long Island, NY
deathkiss Offline
Underboss
deathkiss  Offline
Underboss
Long Island, NY
Quote:

Deathkiss--You just don't understand. You just don't get it. You're talking about something you know nothing about. Absolutely nothing. -Pat [/QB]
Patrick, I had enough of this. The more you talk the more stupid you sound. As Angie (That's my real name as well, Angela) stated, this thug life consists of drug dealers and killers. Luckily, most people on the BB, if any, is not buying this 2-Pac thug life. In real life, these thugs do not call women bitches as some sort honor (or at least not in front of their face). That is really a prejudgous remark if you think some black women want to called a bitch. Go to a ghetto and find out what the truth about this thug life rather than taking CD lyrics on face value. All I was trying to do is to make you understand that your ideas of black life is false. If you do have any black friends, I am suprised they have not corrected you.
I am not talking about what I heard, but rather what I saw for myself, and what I have experience. Now you want to come again what I don't know nothing about.
Furthermore, MLK is not a thrug, Malcolm X only represented a small band of violent African Americans, so why would you think he would be in your textbooks.

By the way, I did not compare the rapist,drug dealer 2-Pac to Mason. Actually, I compared him to you because you are doing exactly the same thing he did. Wrongly interpreting the white album. By the way, how is the acne?

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70563
06/18/04 07:23 PM
06/18/04 07:23 PM
chile
angiez23 Offline
Underboss
angiez23  Offline
Underboss
chile
hey angela (deathkiss) forget it, Pat have his thoughts about his lovely tupac, i felt frustrated sometimes too, for his opinion about womans and others stuff, but is only a young fellow so i´d hope he change with the time, all we was kinda rebel at his age, for me was kurt cobain of nirvana, so i really hope that time in his life finish soon. (anyway his only a kid and have to much to live,the life is not so easy sometimes and be a thug or whatever is secundary when we have to fight for our goals and adults life came to us) anyway good like in all this period calling be an "adolescent" ,i survived to mine, so i know you too pat. good luck.

" Take me out tonight
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70564
06/18/04 07:55 PM
06/18/04 07:55 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline
Anthony Lombardi  Offline

east coast
I don't understand what you're saying.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70565
06/18/04 07:56 PM
06/18/04 07:56 PM
Long Island, NY
deathkiss Offline
Underboss
deathkiss  Offline
Underboss
Long Island, NY
Thanks Angie. I do realize that he needs to grow up.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70566
06/18/04 07:57 PM
06/18/04 07:57 PM
chile
angiez23 Offline
Underboss
angiez23  Offline
Underboss
chile
Is for me , anthony??? or for who?? and if it´s for me , what part don´t you understood? sorry if i don´t have a decent english, but if you have any doubt i can try to explain.

" Take me out tonight
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70567
06/18/04 07:58 PM
06/18/04 07:58 PM
Long Island, NY
deathkiss Offline
Underboss
deathkiss  Offline
Underboss
Long Island, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
I don't understand what you're saying.
You're better off if you don't understand this thread. Its not worth it because this tread is a state of embarrassment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull