GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (furio_from_naples, 1 invisible), 222 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,050
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
witsec families....where is all the money from ? #908217
03/07/17 10:50 PM
03/07/17 10:50 PM
S
salvi62 Offline OP
Capo
salvi62  Offline OP
S
Capo
Watched the two part Trevor Mafia Wives show.

I recognize alot of those areas as being in south florida. Those are not cheap houses to rent. Those are "rich" areas they are renting in.

Does the goverment take ALL their money ? Or do let them keep some.

Jimmy Frattiano had to write a book and go on 60 Minutes for money, and we all know Henry Hill was a brokester until Goodfellas.

Tell me if this is a stupid question....I can handle it. LOL

Thanks,
Sal

Re: witsec families....where is all the money from ? [Re: salvi62] #908219
03/07/17 11:23 PM
03/07/17 11:23 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
It can be argued that some of these guys, the ones who were truly rich, like Michael Franseze, made deals with the feds. I sincerely believe that, that Romano character would be another one. As for the others, along with the stipend they're given by the feds, I'm sure some of them work legit jobs now, like Leonetti and his construction and concrete businesses that he was allowed to start up again after his release from prison. Some others are undoubtedly still scheming I think. Other than that, I can't think of an answer. It stumps me too how these guys live how they do after being involved in a criminal organization, carrying out criminal activities, and then ratting out their friends. Really makes one question karma and things like that when these scumbags are rewarded.

Re: witsec families....where is all the money from ? [Re: SinatraClub] #908220
03/08/17 12:01 AM
03/08/17 12:01 AM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
I think the Feds have a baseline deal and you negotiate improvements on it the best you can. Depends who you can give them. Also they try to get paid while ratting before the busts. A grand or two a week, whatever you can get.

Big difference between being a low level shithead marked for death who has to rat to live, vs being high up the food chain, get busted and they need you to give them bigger fish. Leonetti was allowed to keep his illegal money.

I am known on here as the biker apologist---part of why my opinions are the way they are is that in biker cases many times the biggest pieces of shit go scot free and get paid into the millions. The more shit they stir up, the more they squeeze the Feds for. There is cash incentive for those guys to kill someone and spin the story onto others---then go to the Feds with the "inside info" and demand more money because the streets are "really heating up."

Supposedly the first rico case the government ever lost was in like 1980 against the hells angels. The jury simply did not believe the angel that was ratting and then it got worse as word leaked that he was paid over a million dollars to turn. Essentially the jury thought the governments witness was worse than the people he was testifying against. But he got a free life none the less.

And now are book deals and movie rights. Basically, these guys try to get paid any way they can. But after testifying they have no value.

Re: witsec families....where is all the money from ? [Re: alicecooper] #908221
03/08/17 12:04 AM
03/08/17 12:04 AM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Henry hill selling that basketball points shaving to story to sports illustrated while those cases were still going on has to be the funniest thing anyone ever did to fuck the Feds and witsec over.

Re: witsec families....where is all the money from ? [Re: SinatraClub] #908229
03/08/17 07:54 AM
03/08/17 07:54 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
It can be argued that some of these guys, the ones who were truly rich, like Michael Franseze, made deals with the feds. I sincerely believe that, that Romano character would be another one. As for the others, along with the stipend they're given by the feds, I'm sure some of them work legit jobs now, like Leonetti and his construction and concrete businesses that he was allowed to start up again after his release from prison. Some others are undoubtedly still scheming I think. Other than that, I can't think of an answer. It stumps me too how these guys live how they do after being involved in a criminal organization, carrying out criminal activities, and then ratting out their friends. Really makes one question karma and things like that when these scumbags are rewarded.

The button guys are just conducting another racket !!!

The Federal government on the other hand are giving rats money" to give information "for making more busts to obtain more money to fund jobs and killer overtime in those cases is great for the "Fed " not only is he getting semi famous for busting mob guys he is padding that pension with that "overtime " it's a big circle of crime.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull