GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 355 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,980
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,091
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 61 of 92 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 91 92
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1016171
07/16/21 06:29 AM
07/16/21 06:29 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Reggio Calabria, 19 arrests for drug trafficking. But the clan also aimed at tenders and public works
The group, led by Angelo Carina and his operative arm Carmelo Cimarosa, also planned to kidnap the mayor of Scilla in order to obtain bathing concessions

Nineteen people - 15 in prison and four under house arrest - were arrested by the carabinieri of Reggio Calabria and Villa San Giovanni between Scilla, Sinopoli, Sant'Eufemia d'Aspromonte, but also in the provinces of Messina, Milan, Rome and Terni.
Led by Angelo Carina and his operative arm Carmelo Cimarosa , the group was a sort of minor branch of the historic Scilla Nasone - Gaietti clan but dreamed of climbing the criminal ranks in the area. "They are jealous - confided Cimarosa intercepted, referring to the most noble cousins ​​- but we don't care because we are young and they are going to grow old. And in another twenty years in Scilla they must all give an account to us, even in an eternal father. There is nothing else. We are there, do you know what they are? Coglionazzi ". Sufficient reasons, according to the proclamations of the young boss, to ask for authorization to found an independent clan "Do you know what I will tell him? - he announces intercepted - I want my family, I will tell him, the Cimarosa Carina. I am my family apart. "

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1016589
07/22/21 08:02 PM
07/22/21 08:02 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

A Dutch arms dealer, whose daughter got into a relationship with 'Ndrangheta boss and later pentito Emilio Di Giovine , delivered those thirty bazookas.

Di Giovine: "With heroin I had taken all of Milan"
19 July 2019 - 06:00
The boss of Piazza Prealpi then repented tells of the bad eighties and the mother who ruled the neighborhood

Luca Fazzo

He was, even behind the bars of a courtroom, brilliant, witty, in his own way likeable. Now he is an old man who is moved when he thinks of his four and a half year old son, "I don't know if I'll have time to give him a future." In between, thirteen years in which Emilio Di Giovine had time to repent, to leave his cell, to rebuild a life. And now to tell the TV cameras of Cose Nostre the story of how he came to reign over the city: «I took Milan with heroin».

Last night the long interview with Di Giovine was broadcast on Rai 3. For the first time, not the ever-identical chronology of the crimes of the Eighties is being told live, but the raw mentality behind it. And it is impressive because it is not a semi-illiterate killer who tells them but a viveur, one who during the trials told a reporter why the mafia disgusted him: "The mafia have a crazy life, full of rules: and don't do this, and do that. I am a crazy head, an adventurer ».

Its base was piazza Prealpi. His mother was Maria Serraino, the only real female boss that Milan has known. “My mother wasn't tender, she was the boss of everything. She was semi-illiterate but she did the math better than me, she was an absolute cunning, no one could do it up. She decided quickly: a problem was born and tac! She solved it. It was awful, it had some kind of animal instinct. And I'm talking about the years in which bags of heroin money came to the house all the time, we had full refrigerators, we didn't know where to put them anymore. "

To the masses of deaths that the heroin market sowed in those years in Milan, the old boss does not even dedicate a simulacrum of respect. At least it's sincere. And he is sincere when he dedicates resentful words to his sister Rita, who was the first in the family to repent: “They took her with a thousand pills of ecstasy she stole from my brother. She repented and had my mother given a life sentence and had three generations arrested for a thousand pills that she was out in three days. She is humanly not justifiable, she never made her mother put an end to her sentence. I would go to jail at the cost of not going out anymore ».

Maria, the old boss, died a few years ago: and on the walls near Piazza Prealpi there are still the murals that pay homage to her; on the other hand, at the funeral, as the very Milanese salami maker in the square tells us, "we all went there". "Because my mother - says Emilio - kept the neighborhood in order, did not allow extortion to be done".

Not only. «From life - says Di Giovine - I had everything I wanted as a child, when I grew up in Calabria learning to shoot, and competing with my peers to see who ate raw chillies without crying. I wanted money, cars, women. And I had them ».

Women, especially. Beautiful to die for. And you get in trouble because of him. "All the women who have been with me have had a bitter fate: the maximum of good and the maximum of evil." The worst of all was "Lele" who was pregnant with him at the age of 17: "We were at the restaurant with Vittorio Bosisio and his wife: they went in to kill Vittorio. I was not armed, I could not answer. I threw myself under the table with Lele. When the shooting stopped, I had her foot in my hands. She was dead. '

To his credit, Di Giovine has one of the most spectacular escapes that he remembers, the one from the basement of the Fatebenefratelli where he had been taken for a visit and where his boys burst in, dressed as doctors and nurses, with sticks and stunners. He had arrived there by bribing a guard: «Corruption ... I would say exchange of favors. I always followed this line because money allowed me to. I had a power out of the ordinary. I was at my best, I had men waiting outside, money, a beautiful woman, what was I doing in prison? I said to my lawyer: you have a budget of two billion to get me out of jail, I don't even want to know how you spend it, the important thing is that I get out ».

Meanwhile, in Calabria war broke out between the clans, an interminable massacre between families. And from Milan, Emilio gives his relatives the weapons that will close the game, thirty bazookas arrived directly from Switzerland, capable of piercing armored cars like tin can. The favor is returned to him. "My uncle told me what you need up in Milan, how many men do you need ?. They sent up the boys, potential hit men. With them I conquered Milan. I've never killed anyone, but I've had them killed. When I tell you you have to do this and you don't, the third time I get bad and you have to die. I was uncontrollable, I didn't listen to anyone, ”says Di Giovine.

"He acted even before he had thought, and this was what made him dangerous," recalls Maurizio Romanelli, the prosecutor who had him arrested. "Now I have a diploma as a cook and I pay my bills regularly," he says: all that is needed is "and I'll go to bed early." To repent, he explains, "I had to kill myself that I was before, otherwise I would have been too proud to do so." The episode should perhaps be shown in schools, especially in the finale. "I threw my life away."

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1016595
07/23/21 06:51 AM
07/23/21 06:51 AM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Among the assets seized: 36 lots of farmland used as vineyards for the production of wine that was to be sold in Canada.

Confisca di beni per 30 milioni alla famiglia Crupi legata alla cosca dei Commisso https://www.latinatoday.it/cronaca/latina-confisca-beni.crupi-22-luglio-2021

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: antimafia] #1016855
07/27/21 12:20 AM
07/27/21 12:20 AM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by antimafia
^^^^
‘Ndrangheta Siderno: processo “Canadian”, due condanne e 6 assoluzioni. Procedimento originato da operazione Dda Reggio del luglio 2019

https://www.telemia.it/2021/05/ndra...a-operazione-dda-reggio-del-luglio-2019/

Locri: Canadian 'Ndrangheta Connection, tutti i perché delle assoluzioni

https://reggio.gazzettadelsud.it/ar...oni-e1bc9c4e-208e-4260-b3d9-c71ea1f44dd5

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1016868
07/27/21 08:28 AM
07/27/21 08:28 AM
S
SimonChen Offline
Capo
SimonChen  Offline
S
Capo
Do you guys think the recent prosecutions will severely cripple the Ndrangheta?

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: SimonChen] #1016898
07/27/21 06:06 PM
07/27/21 06:06 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by SimonChen
Do you guys think the recent prosecutions will severely cripple the Ndrangheta?

Prosecutions of mobsters alone is not enough.

Sensitive to luxury and lifestyle, but above all with a flawed moral and practical compass are major problems. The lack of compassion and the inability to estimate the impact of one's own actions are fixed characteristics.

They will have to go the long way to create work and perspective for these groups. It concerns tens of thousands of young people, who form an inexhaustible arsenal.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1016957
07/28/21 08:47 AM
07/28/21 08:47 AM
Calabria
C
CalabrianWatcher Offline
Made Member
CalabrianWatcher  Offline
C
Made Member
Calabria
If nothing else follows the trials ndrangheta clans will just adapt and move to different ways. As with cosa nostra, for long down the radar, now very much back in business

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1017073
07/29/21 05:30 PM
07/29/21 05:30 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

After about 28 years of imprisonment , last week the boss Antonino Imerti, 72 years old brother-in-law of the boss Domenico Condello known as "u pacciu", was released. Imerti, known as the 'ferocious dwarf ', was the splinter leader in the 'Ndrangheta of Reggio that started the armed clash against the former allies De Stefano-Tegano-Libri. A rebellion born from a failed attack against him carried out with a car bomb in Villa San Giovanni, which the boss attributed to Paolo De Stefano as principal.

Imerti's reaction against the former ally at the time - on 10 October 1985 - was extremely violent. Paolo De Stefano, a fugitive, was murdered along with a bodyguard, while he was passing aboard a motorbike in via Mercatello, in the heart of the Reggio district of Archi. From that moment the violent "war of 'Ndrangheta" broke out, in Reggio Calabria and in the province, which in five years caused almost a thousand murders. Antonino Imerti was placed under probation.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1017077
07/29/21 07:30 PM
07/29/21 07:30 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Australia Prepares to Deport ‘Ndrangheta Leader to Italy

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/14925-australia-prepares-to-deport-ndranghreta-leader-to-italy

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Hollander] #1017078
07/29/21 07:46 PM
07/29/21 07:46 PM
S
SimonChen Offline
Capo
SimonChen  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted by Hollander
Australia Prepares to Deport ‘Ndrangheta Leader to Italy

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/14925-australia-prepares-to-deport-ndranghreta-leader-to-italy

His own lawyer was a police informant and shot dead after being exposed, this is some movie script-level story lol.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1017144
07/30/21 06:00 PM
07/30/21 06:00 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

'Ndrangheta, 15 convictions in the Gotha trial of the' cupola': 25 years to former parliamentarian Paolo Romeo. Former senator of Fi Caridi acquitted

The Court of Reggio Calabria , chaired by Judge Silvia Capone, sentenced Paolo Romeo , the lawyer and former PSDI parliamentarian, considered one of the two " thinking heads" of the 'Ndrangheta, to 25 years in prison. The freemason Romeo is considered one of the most poweful guys in Reggio.

The priest of San Luca Don Pino Strangio (9 years and 4 months in prison) and the lawyer Antonio Marra (and 17 years of imprisonment), considered Paolo Romeo's trusted man, were also sentenced.

]

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1017199
07/31/21 07:18 PM
07/31/21 07:18 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Paolo Romeo !

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1017433
08/04/21 06:15 PM
08/04/21 06:15 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

"Ndrangheta manipulated contracts about mouth masks"
Italian police say nine people were arrested on Monday suspected of tampering with contracts with public health organizations. The suspects belong to a clan of the southern Italian 'Ndrangheta mafia.

Financial police in Reggio Calabria say the suspects also stole or misappropriated masks and other protective equipment from doctors and nurses during the pandemic. The provincial health authority is headed by special anti-mafia commissioners. Yet that governing body has once again been infiltrated by the mafia.

Lucrative contracts are said to have been awarded to companies associated with the mafia. False invoices are also alleged to have been submitted and there are allegations of extortion and other frauds.

Under average
One of the suspects is the health authority's finance director and another is a regional councilor whose election campaign was allegedly funded by some of the suspects, police said. A value of 12 million euros has been seized.

In the past decade, the health authority has been disbanded twice over ties to the 'Ndrangheta.

Calabria is the region where the 'Ndrangheta takes root. For years, the local health care system has struggled with infiltration by the crime syndicate. At the same time, the health system is underperforming. Hospitals operate without sufficient staff, equipment and other basic facilities.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1017488
08/05/21 11:32 AM
08/05/21 11:32 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Domenico Paviglianiti, the fugitive ‘Ndrangheta Mafia boss who keeps getting arrested in Spain https://gangstersinc.ning.com/blog/domenico-paviglianiti-the-fugitive-ndrangheta-mafia-boss-who-keep via @Gangsters Inc

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: GangstersInc] #1017589
08/07/21 07:30 AM
08/07/21 07:30 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by GangstersInc
Domenico Paviglianiti, the fugitive ‘Ndrangheta Mafia boss who keeps getting arrested in Spain https://gangstersinc.ning.com/blog/domenico-paviglianiti-the-fugitive-ndrangheta-mafia-boss-who-keep via @Gangsters Inc

In 1991 he was involved in the murder of Roberto Cutolo , son of Raffaele Cutolo after his death was decreed in a meeting in Milan between Franco Coco Trovato , Antonio Papalia and elements of the Cosa Nostra , Camorra and Sacra Corona Unita as told by the pentito Nino Fiume.

The Paviglianites are a 'ndrina of Reggio Calabria , Bagaladi and Condofuri.During the Second 'Ndrangheta War they were alongside the De Stefano.

Last edited by Hollander; 08/07/21 07:45 AM.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Strax] #1017916
08/12/21 09:43 PM
08/12/21 09:43 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Strax

Part II

In his younger years, the Italian drug trafficker Giuseppe Romeo, known as “Maluferru,” was fascinated with Mexican narcos.

In particular, police sources familiar with the trafficker say, he admired Los Zetas, the hyper-violent cartel known for beheadings, bombings, and brazen attacks on Mexican government troops.

But in real life, Maluferru and his brothers — all of whom worked with southern Italy’s ’Ndrangheta syndicate, the clan-based crime group which has grown to become the country’s most powerful in recent decades — showed no fear of Mexican narcos.

In one incident breathlessly recalled by underworld figures in 2016, his gang had a shootout with a Mexican gang on the streets of an unnamed European city, scaring them off.

https://www.occrp.org/en/ndrangheta...ghetas-intercontinental-cocaine-pipeline

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1018428
08/20/21 06:59 PM
08/20/21 06:59 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Why Italian mafias are setting up home in Spain
Experts say the country’s strategic position, cultural similarities with Italy and more lenient prison system are among the reasons why criminal groups are laying down roots

https://english.elpais.com/spain/2021-08-19/why-italian-mafias-are-setting-up-home-in-spain.html

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1018841
08/25/21 09:50 AM
08/25/21 09:50 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Italian Mafia groups, particularly ‘Ndrangheta, the country’s strongest and most powerful criminal syndicate, are growing more and more attuned to modern tools like cryptocurrency and the deep web, the Italian Anti-Mafia Directorate (DIA) said in their latest report covering the first half of 2020.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Hollander] #1018842
08/25/21 11:03 AM
08/25/21 11:03 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Italian Mafia groups, particularly ‘Ndrangheta, the country’s strongest and most powerful criminal syndicate, are growing more and more attuned to modern tools like cryptocurrency and the deep web, the Italian Anti-Mafia Directorate (DIA) said in their latest report covering the first half of 2020.

If thats true then thats how Italian organized crime will continue to thrive and grow.

Generally speaking they were never 'computer savvy' but I guess as with everything else in life, if they adapt they'll survive.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1018867
08/25/21 10:14 PM
08/25/21 10:14 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Speaking of crypto currency ????, if you take the research further, the Difi money system will be a loan shark/bookies dream.

No banks, no taxes, peer to peer lending that can be done via a phone, how can’t someone get you your money ???? lol

Bitcoin was the beta for the peer to peer, Bitcoin Cash seems to be it now, plus all the countries down south of the border, are looking to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender.

It’s the trend of money, gangster are always positioned for those trends and moves, no different than the fashion in Italia.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 08/25/21 10:14 PM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: NYMafia] #1018876
08/26/21 05:23 AM
08/26/21 05:23 AM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
The Italian Mafia is an entirely different animal from La Cosa Nostra in America, they have lawyers, doctors, and businessmen among its members.

Last edited by DillyDolly; 08/26/21 05:24 AM.
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: DillyDolly] #1018878
08/26/21 05:31 AM
08/26/21 05:31 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
The Italian Mafia is an entirely different animal from La Cosa Nostra in America, they have lawyers, doctors, and businessmen among its members.

So did (and does) Cosa Nostra in Sicily. And I'd imagine Camorra also to a much lesser degree.

And the American crews had guys in those positions as well years back. Don't kid yourself

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: NYMafia] #1018900
08/26/21 03:58 PM
08/26/21 03:58 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Originally Posted by NYMafia

So did (and does) Cosa Nostra in Sicily. And I'd imagine Camorra also to a much lesser degree.

And the American crews had guys in those positions as well years back. Don't kid yourself

I think he meant on Sicilian mafia , not the American mafia. And yes Sicilian mafia have doctors,lawyer and so on. Some of them are bosses too.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1018913
08/26/21 06:20 PM
08/26/21 06:20 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Bitcoins has become standard currency in drug trafficking like pgp and the deep web in particular synthetic drugs. But it's also a world of intelligence agencies.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Hollander] #1018919
08/26/21 07:01 PM
08/26/21 07:01 PM
K
Kese Offline
Capo
Kese  Offline
K
Capo
Bitcoins has become standard currency in drug trafficking like pgp and the deep web in particular synthetic drugs. But it's also a world of intelligence agencies.

criminals are moving away from bitcoin because its now traceable. The smart criminals have moved onto monero

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1018967
08/27/21 05:54 PM
08/27/21 05:54 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

In Germany over 770 mobsters
The Calabrian 'Ndrangheta counts on over 505 affiliates, the mafia on 109 members, while the Camorra on 101
by @Ansa - @Ats
The three main Italian mafia organizations in Germany count on 770 alleged affiliates. This is what the German government has announced in response to a question from the Greens, which the Faz newspaper has read.

The Calabrian 'Ndrangheta counts on over 505 affiliates, the mafia on 109 members, while the Camorra on 101, and 16 are members of the Apulian organized crime.

The 'Ndrangheta is considered by German security officials to be the most dangerous organization and is mainly represented in North Rhine Westphalia, Bavaria and Hesse. In 2016, the investigating authorities had a total of 550 affiliates, over 200 fewer.

This does not mean, according to the Berlin government, that the influence of organized crime has necessarily grown, but rather that the knowledge and mapping of Italian criminal groups in the host country has increased. "The increasing numbers are probably not yet the point of arrival, and we must do everything possible to shed more light on a field that is still obscure," says Irene Mihalic, spokesperson for the internal politics of the parliamentary group of the Greens in the Bundestag.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Hollander] #1018981
08/27/21 09:24 PM
08/27/21 09:24 PM
S
SimonChen Offline
Capo
SimonChen  Offline
S
Capo
In Germany over 770 mobsters
The Calabrian 'Ndrangheta counts on over 505 affiliates, the mafia on 109 members, while the Camorra on 101
by @Ansa - @Ats
The three main Italian mafia organizations in Germany count on 770 alleged affiliates. This is what the German government has announced in response to a question from the Greens, which the Faz newspaper has read.

The Calabrian 'Ndrangheta counts on over 505 affiliates, the mafia on 109 members, while the Camorra on 101, and 16 are members of the Apulian organized crime.

The 'Ndrangheta is considered by German security officials to be the most dangerous organization and is mainly represented in North Rhine Westphalia, Bavaria and Hesse. In 2016, the investigating authorities had a total of 550 affiliates, over 200 fewer.

This does not mean, according to the Berlin government, that the influence of organized crime has necessarily grown, but rather that the knowledge and mapping of Italian criminal groups in the host country has increased. "The increasing numbers are probably not yet the point of arrival, and we must do everything possible to shed more light on a field that is still obscure," says Irene Mihalic, spokesperson for the internal politics of the parliamentary group of the Greens in the Bundestag.

But what do they mean when they say "affiliates"? In Italy I believe this word usually implies the official members, like the baptized members of Ndrangheta and made men of Cosa Nostra, I`m not so sure in Camorra they have a status that can even be compared to the former two since they do not have an initiation ceremony. This kind of number really confuses me, like do they count only those who are made or do they count everyone who`s connected to/working for the clans? How do they even approach the "membership" of Camorra?

Last edited by SimonChen; 08/27/21 09:25 PM.
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: SimonChen] #1018993
08/28/21 09:15 AM
08/28/21 09:15 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
i think german police means people connected it doesn't care if made members or associates

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: m2w] #1018997
08/28/21 10:32 AM
08/28/21 10:32 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by m2w
i think german police means people connected it doesn't care if made members or associates

They really don't know who are made or not, but they do know about the important people and even the capo's. However some members are still under the radar.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1019006
08/28/21 03:53 PM
08/28/21 03:53 PM
S
SimonChen Offline
Capo
SimonChen  Offline
S
Capo
https://www.dw.com/en/italian-mafia-sees-german-justice-system-as-a-joke/a-55285412
“Five are suspected members of the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta syndicate and all 14 reside in Germany's most populous state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW). Their passports reveal NRW's 'Ndrangheta as an international employer: Italian, German, Dutch, Turkish, Moroccan, Portuguese. Translators from Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey are on hand in court.”

The case mentioned in this article is quite interesting, it seems Ndrangheta in Germany has associates of a lot of different nationalities, it shows you that although they only baptize family members these people have no problem at all working with non-Italians, unlike some articles suggested. This makes a lot of sense since the Ndrangheta has been really great at networking and I can`t imagine it happening if they are really a bunch of close-minded criminals who "only trust other Calabrians".

Page 61 of 92 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 91 92

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull