GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 311 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,673
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: alexandarns] #907272
02/22/17 08:57 PM
02/22/17 08:57 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
same age i believe

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907276
02/22/17 09:03 PM
02/22/17 09:03 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Thanks Bronx..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: GerryLang] #907284
02/22/17 11:41 PM
02/22/17 11:41 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Originally Posted By: bronx
good morning Yates ,why did he kill the doctor then ? rat and ruin him about what if you know,we agree on linda, you and i don't know what the guy did ,only what she told her father, only fact is the guy is dead for hitting on the girl. i did not know greg and lin passed that info on about mary, is that in any paper work>?when you they ,lin went to the persico's with greg and tell them? the term which applies to just about everyone who knows a wiseguy, including butchers, barbers,bartenders jews who make sandwiches, vinny was a zero in the mob , he was a shylock customer of bill and many other loan sharks, but with bill ,wise guys claim everyone and everything they can..vinny was not a player, greg killed him for no other reason than he was "with bill" . he killed just to kill, vinny did not try to shoot him,he was not in the war.. he died because greg tasted blood anyones blood..nobody could ever say greg was a good guy. Yates did ever live in bensonhurst, ? know anyone who lived there in the greg days..

Yeah, Scarpa is a real scumbag. I was skimming through the documentary and there is a home video of Scarpa with his son Gregs daughter who is no more than 3 years old at the time and he is saying to her to tell daddy I got my period, who makes that kind of joke with a toddler? He got one son life in prison and the other killed on the street like a dog. He had his teenage son kill his best friend. Who was the terrorist he had his son kill? Is that the stuff that went down with Greg Jr in prison?

I don't think Greg Sr was a part of Greg Jr's case with the muslim guy. He wasn't going to kill him but somehow Greg Jr befriended the guy and would listen in on his threats. Greg Jr is telling all of this to the feds hoping it'll get him out of prison (btw, he was let out to dry by his dad with this, he was ordered by his dad to commit the acts, then did nothing for him when he got booked for it, smh). Turns out Greg Jr's info is right, the feds find buried homemade bombs and shit in the backyard of a home, that the muslim dude had given up or alluded to the whereabouts of the home and his plan to commit a terror act. They got this guy and his accomplices on the outside, in part to the info Greg Jr. shared. Feds ended up doing nothing for him, now he's dying in prison of cancer.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 02/22/17 11:43 PM.
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: SinatraClub] #907286
02/23/17 12:12 AM
02/23/17 12:12 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
right Sinatra.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907294
02/23/17 03:42 AM
02/23/17 03:42 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
good morning Yates ,why did he kill the doctor then ? rat and ruin him about what if you know,we agree on linda, you and i don't know what the guy did ,only what she told her father, only fact is the guy is dead for hitting on the girl. i did not know greg and lin passed that info on about mary, is that in any paper work>?when you they ,lin went to the persico's with greg and tell them? the term which applies to just about everyone who knows a wiseguy, including butchers, barbers,bartenders jews who make sandwiches, vinny was a zero in the mob , he was a shylock customer of bill and many other loan sharks, but with bill ,wise guys claim everyone and everything they can..vinny was not a player, greg killed him for no other reason than he was "with bill" . he killed just to kill, vinny did not try to shoot him,he was not in the war.. he died because greg tasted blood anyones blood..nobody could ever say greg was a good guy. Yates did ever live in bensonhurst, ? know anyone who lived there in the greg days..
Are you drunk or on Meds? You seem to ramble and make no sense and can't spell or complete a sentence worth a damn. So for now we will take one answer at a time. The first topic is Dr. Scholnick. As you know(or probably don't) Dr was romantically involved with an assistant at his abortion clinic named Lili Dijani, and Israeli Beauty Queen. Dejani later fell in love with Greg Scarpa and they were married(illegally more than likely) The dr became jealous, went to a Genovese mobster with his plans to rat Scarpa out to get Dejani back. The mobster told Scarpa of his plans(he's a mobster, no matter what he's not gonna side with the rat dr.) Scarpa took him out. Rebuttal is in your court. After this topic we will move on to the next subject. I want to take it slow so you're brain can keep up.

Last edited by yatescj7; 02/25/17 01:22 AM.
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: yatescj7] #907300
02/23/17 06:01 AM
02/23/17 06:01 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Are you drunk or on Meds? You seem to ramble and make no sense and can't spell or complete a sentence worth a damn. So for now we will take one answer at a time. The first topic is Dr. Scholnick. As you know(or probably don't) Dr was romantically involved with an assistant at his abortion clinic named Lili Dijani, and Israeli Beauty Queen. Dejani later fell in love with Greg Scarpa and they were married(illegally more than likely) The dr became jealous, went to a Genovese mobster with his plans to rat Scarpa out to get Dejani back. The mobster told Scarpa of his plans(he's a mobster, no matter what he's not gonna side with the rat dr.) Scarpa took him out. Rebuttal is in your court. After this topic we will move on to the next subject. I won't to take it slow so you're brain can keep up.

I assure you that Bronx isnt neither on drugs, nor on conscious changing meds so there, now you know. BX is a great and very knowledge guy and he goes way back on these boards, and he hasnt been wrong yet. Try to give him just a little more respect, you are a top notch guy too. Thank you

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907304
02/23/17 07:16 AM
02/23/17 07:16 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Sinatra , anyone who lived in bensonhurst knows all about greg and his crew, greg got away with everything, the guys above him protected him from getting killed, he brought money in for decades and killed on their orders, it was around for years he may be an informer, the gambino's were given the contract to kill him, then the colombo's called it off,circa 1989 90. he killed so much the thinking was no way he is a rat..this guy was pinched by the secret service and the case went away..he was so brazen ,he kills big donnie in the club on 13th. not worried about bugs in the club or maybe agents outside..his guys dealt drugs all over..he could be the worst guy in the history of the american mafia.ill think who could possibly be worse..any idea's out there?

Joel cacace was scarpas long time enemy he was telling anyone and everyone since the 70s that scarpa was ratting.The thing is Persico needed him he was his killing machine deep down he probably knew he was a rat (you cant keep getting caught and not going to jail).Scarpa beating his daughters friend because they smoked weed together was a dick move because all teenagers do shit like that yet he had no problem moving heroin to other peoples children

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: yatescj7] #907310
02/23/17 10:45 AM
02/23/17 10:45 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Yates, when people get frustrated or caught in lies they usually act the way you just did, but you are on a key board and you can be as tough as you want .real men do not vent on a key board, o.k. yates was he married to this girl or not, ? so he is with this girl that is banging greg on the side. so she was real nice girl they were having a beef about, so the dr. goes and complains to a wisely and that what he is murdered about,,you keep saying he was going to cops to rat on greg ..i ask what was he going to rat about you still did not answer ,was he going to the fbi and say greg stole my big [BadWord] girl friend. so now a doctor gets killed cause greg was banging his girl..?? your idol greg is ,was an animal ,can not be no lower than him everyone knows that in bensonhurst..oh you still did not say if you were ever in the nabe.. Alex thank you for your comments, guys like this need to feel like capeci, when they called out because they can not find info on a computer they act like this..i have no issue with Yates, he needs this to feel good about himself ..so Yates lets hear your next tirade .think of some good tough words ..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: alexandarns] #907328
02/23/17 02:10 PM
02/23/17 02:10 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: alexandarns
Originally Posted By: Beenaround

Hey Bronx, tell me please was Scarpa really that much feared in Bhurst as they say he was? Thanks.

Scarpa was a scumbag..There were others more feared in Bensonhurst.

Okay, like who? [/quote] Persico had presence,Anthony Spero, DeCicco, A lot of made guys in that area..Scarpa was just playing both sides.

Last edited by Beenaround; 02/23/17 02:17 PM.
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907335
02/23/17 03:20 PM
02/23/17 03:20 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
spero and decicco, were very close, their knowledge of the life, the ability to be very respected just did not come from being tough, it came from them not being blood thirsty, tolerant, saved lives , they were both complete C.N. comfortable in their skin ,not needing to go out and be vicious to prove what they are tough. two of the best guys to come from bath beach ever in CN. Spero's club was the hub for 6 families..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907342
02/23/17 04:07 PM
02/23/17 04:07 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

This thread has taken some interesting turns. Bronx speaks true, as always.

Anyone that wants to know what kind of guy Greg really was just needs to look at what he did to his sons. It says everything.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: Beenaround] #907347
02/23/17 04:44 PM
02/23/17 04:44 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia

Hey Bronx, tell me please was Scarpa really that much feared in Bhurst as they say he was? Thanks.

Okay, like who?
Persico had presence,Anthony Spero, DeCicco, A lot of made guys in that area..Scarpa was just playing both sides.[/quote]

Yes I get it now, was Anthony Spero born in Bensonhurst or moved there from some other place? Thanks

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907348
02/23/17 04:45 PM
02/23/17 04:45 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Scarpa was also made all the way back in 1951 when he was like 22 yrs old that probaly made guys scratch there heads in the 80tys like this guys been made forever. Read somewhere scarpa respected anthony spero was friends maybe way spero escaped the 80tys with out a long bid.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907349
02/23/17 04:57 PM
02/23/17 04:57 PM
liverpool,england
pilliano Offline
Made Member
pilliano  Offline
Made Member
liverpool,england
Scarpa was ratting before valachi aswell.

Nil satis nisi optimum
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907350
02/23/17 04:59 PM
02/23/17 04:59 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
spero and decicco, were very close, their knowledge of the life, the ability to be very respected just did not come from being tough, it came from them not being blood thirsty, tolerant, saved lives , they were both complete C.N. comfortable in their skin ,not needing to go out and be vicious to prove what they are tough. two of the best guys to come from bath beach ever in CN. Spero's club was the hub for 6 families..

Great post Bronx!

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: Beenaround] #907354
02/23/17 05:58 PM
02/23/17 05:58 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia

Okay, like who?
Persico had presence,Anthony Spero, DeCicco, A lot of made guys in that area..Scarpa was just playing both sides.[/quote]

Also I think Persico is from Gowanus or Park Slope wasnt he?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: pilliano] #907356
02/23/17 06:21 PM
02/23/17 06:21 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted By: pilliano
Scarpa was ratting before valachi aswell.

Good point. wink

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907358
02/23/17 06:46 PM
02/23/17 06:46 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
Watched the 2nd episode tonight which was really good, strange thing was Mikey scars and Russo along with other informants all getting together for a wedding of another guy who ratted!

Seems they are all friends.

British is best....
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: British] #907359
02/23/17 07:04 PM
02/23/17 07:04 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: British
Watched the 2nd episode tonight which was really good, strange thing was Mikey scars and Russo along with other informants all getting together for a wedding of another guy who ratted!

Seems they are all friends.

Interesting.. Maybe what Junior said here in this video isn't as far from the truth as I thought.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: alexandarns] #907360
02/23/17 07:16 PM
02/23/17 07:16 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

Yes, but he raised his family in Dyker Heights. They lived there as long as i can remember and I'm in my mid 40s so they've been there at least as far back as the late 1970s.

Last edited by helenwheels; 02/23/17 07:18 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: helenwheels] #907361
02/23/17 07:35 PM
02/23/17 07:35 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Yes, but he raised his family in Dyker Heights. They lived there as long as i can remember and I'm in my mid 40s so they've been there at least as far back as the late 1970s.

Of course I get what you mean HW. Do you know if Spero was from somewhere else or was he born in Bhurst?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907362
02/23/17 07:42 PM
02/23/17 07:42 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
spero and decicco, were very close, their knowledge of the life, the ability to be very respected just did not come from being tough, it came from them not being blood thirsty, tolerant, saved lives , they were both complete C.N.

Anthony spero had a junkie murdered for stealing jewelry from his daughter.No need to have him murdered could of just had him beat up.He also allowed those punks from baTh ave to complelty run wild and murder who ever they wanted all because they were bringing in lots of cash

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: alexandarns] #907363
02/23/17 08:07 PM
02/23/17 08:07 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

Of course I get what you mean HW. Do you know if Spero was from somewhere else or was he born in Bhurst?

No Alex, sorry. He was established in bath beach all my life but i dont know anything about him prior to that.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: helenwheels] #907364
02/23/17 08:16 PM
02/23/17 08:16 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia

No Alex, sorry. He was established in bath beach all my life but i dont know anything about him prior to that.

Okay thank you.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907368
02/23/17 09:36 PM
02/23/17 09:36 PM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907372
02/23/17 10:00 PM
02/23/17 10:00 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia

Bronx do you happen to know where Sammy Gravanos father was from in Sicily?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: helenwheels] #907373
02/23/17 10:16 PM
02/23/17 10:16 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
at least early 70's from what i recall, joe colombo lived within a block 's also

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: alexandarns] #907374
02/23/17 10:17 PM
02/23/17 10:17 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
hmm not sure, if i find out ill pass it along

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tiger84] #907375
02/23/17 10:21 PM
02/23/17 10:21 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
hello Tiger , i agree he let joe benanti handle those kids ,they both let them run wild, calco shot a guy around george decicco ..spero kept asking for favors when they screwed up. spero knew all of those kids since they were born just about,

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907376
02/23/17 10:28 PM
02/23/17 10:28 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Tiger the reason sprero killed him ,was just like the kid paulie pushing him, the guy knew who sprero was..bad beaten would have been good enough..

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull