GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 288 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,062
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,364
Posts1,059,423
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905146
01/20/17 09:52 PM
01/20/17 09:52 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Tony : no doubt ! But its human nature to survive, some can sit in the joint and rott and many can not.

I had to change a couple posts in this thread ...there will be no service for Nick .

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905150
01/20/17 10:26 PM
01/20/17 10:26 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
I still don't totally buy that Scarfo had a great relationship with his sons. I'm not saying he didn't care about them but at the same time he was a total wacko. He seemed to hate his sister though(Nancy) according to his letters from jail

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905154
01/20/17 10:53 PM
01/20/17 10:53 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Nancy and him never got along it was a love hate relationship but Nick did look out for her !!

As far as his boys he was who he was , many fathers are worse to there children has nothing to do if he was in a chosen group of men that kill each other for decades .

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905158
01/21/17 12:15 AM
01/21/17 12:15 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

He got his sister a well paying no show job in the union in ac. She was under indictment before scarfo was taking off the street always think that played a big role n phils decision to flip cause she got off that case.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905166
01/21/17 10:19 AM
01/21/17 10:19 AM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
I really want to know if he ever came to peace with his mortality and opened up about asking forgiveness for all his sins?
I remember that vicious letter he wrote to his mother in the late 90's, early 2000's.
The one in Phil's book.

Even Spilotro asked to say a prayer when he came to terms that he would die that day.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: pmac] #905172
01/21/17 11:49 AM
01/21/17 11:49 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
He got his sister a well paying no show job in the union in ac. She was under indictment before scarfo was taking off the street always think that played a big role n phils decision to flip cause she got off that case.

And there was more that has not come out because it was not as public but he did things for her.

Like I said it was always a love hate relationship .

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #905173
01/21/17 11:51 AM
01/21/17 11:51 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
I really want to know if he ever came to peace with his mortality and opened up about asking forgiveness for all his sins?
I remember that vicious letter he wrote to his mother in the late 90's, early 2000's.
The one in Phil's book.

Even Spilotro asked to say a prayer when he came to terms that he would die that day.

I doubt it ...he believed In the" mafia "and totally thought everybody else and everything else was wrong or crazy or etc.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/21/17 11:52 AM.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905174
01/21/17 11:55 AM
01/21/17 11:55 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Look at the Mexicans down in Mexico they slaughter entire family's babies children women grandmothers fillet them and hang them out .

That is way different then a man joining the mafia and for the most part killed exclusively only the men in that club .

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905175
01/21/17 12:03 PM
01/21/17 12:03 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Ted Bundy for the most part killed exclusively women over 18.

Great guy.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #905178
01/21/17 01:16 PM
01/21/17 01:16 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Ted Bundy for the most part killed exclusively women over 18.

Great guy.

Moe: even you know what I am talking about ..... they are all killers and not good people ..... but I have met much worse in business that do same shit but are not in a club or mob or other .... face it these men are out there and will always be .

Nobody is saying they are good people, but it's a way of fucking life and if you were born in certain areas you grow up in and around it and understand it .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/21/17 01:16 PM.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905180
01/21/17 01:51 PM
01/21/17 01:51 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Probaly scarfo own wish not to have a public wake. He must have been a broken man after his son got that 30yrs just cause hes did 30 yrs in prison and to know how that feels. Even carmine persico who doing life wit still a shot at appeal his son Allie is never getting out that fucked. But he still got other children and shit ton of blood family still doing colombo biznes in nyc.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: pmac] #905188
01/21/17 05:12 PM
01/21/17 05:12 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
Probaly scarfo own wish not to have a public wake. He must have been a broken man after his son got that 30yrs just cause hes did 30 yrs in prison and to know how that feels. Even carmine persico who doing life wit still a shot at appeal his son Allie is never getting out that fucked. But he still got other children and shit ton of blood family still doing colombo biznes in nyc.

So true , I do know more as most times I do but don't say because it's just very risky that there is always a chance that the person or persons only told me the info and that would not be good .

When I first posted here years back there were several posters that just did not believe my posts utilll I proved it or it was proven , not talking about speculation threads .

It is ,what it is ,and why there is no service and in time I will explain what was what .

Not that I don't PM or get PM's from some solid posters that I trust that I tell more cos when it's becomes public knowledge they know where they herd it first .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/21/17 05:30 PM.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905189
01/21/17 05:46 PM
01/21/17 05:46 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Serp - The longshoreman he killed in that diner wasn't in the life, nor the judge, Edwin Helfant. And he appeared to enjoy killing Vincent Falcone a little too much for something that was just business.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/01/21/life-and-crimes-of-little-nicky

New article in the Sun.

Quote:
On a warm spring day long ago, I was sent to Philadelphia on assignment.

My subject was crooner Al Martino — better known today as the man who played Johnny Fontane in the iconic Godfather saga.

Martino picked me up from the 30th Street train station in his Cadillac and told me his own sordid, Mafia-tinged tale.

It unfurled over hours of drinking at mobbed-up South Philly watering holes.

At one, I asked the bartender about the city’s hyper-violent former Mafia kingpin, Nicodermo “Little Nicky” Scarfo.

The beefy barkeep, chatty and friendly to that point, put his finger to lips, then to the side of his head indicating the diminutive Mob dictator was a whacko.

Scarfo — who died in prison Jan. 13 at 87 — still instilled fear in Philadelphia more than a decade after being jailed for murder, racketeering and other crimes too numerous to mention.

At his sentencing, federal prosecutors were scathing about the well-dressed killer.

“(Scarfo) is a remorseless and profoundly evil man,” a prosecutor told the judge. “His life has been committed to the Mafia and all the negative values it represents: Greed, viciousness, treachery, deceit, and contempt for the law.”

The Brooklyn-born gangster said when he was a kid that he was going to “lick the world.”

His model was the charismatic, often witty Al Capone, but the two men couldn’t have been more different.

“There was no sense of charisma; not even a hint of the old Mafia mystique,” Philadelphia Inquirer crime reporter George Anastasia wrote. “Scarfo was a bully with a gun.”

Scarfo’s maternal uncles introduced him to the Mafia life.

Hot-tempered and unpredictable, Scarfo soon fell afoul of Philly’s genial Mob chief, Angelo “The Gentle Don” Bruno, an old-school gangster. Benevolent, business-like and discrete, Bruno was more Don Corleone than Don Corleone.

Bruno’s consigliere wanted the pint-sized palooka Scarfo whacked. Instead, Bruno banished him to the dying resort town of Atlantic City, N.J. in 1964.

Scarfo was so out on the fringe of Mob action, he worked as a bartender and maintenance man to make ends meet.

Then, a miracle happened. Gambling was declared legal in Atlantic City in 1976 and suddenly Scarfo was the Mob’s man with a plan, skimming millions off unions, construction, gambling and other forms of vice.

At the same time, the long peace in Philadelphia was shattered when Angelo Bruno was murdered on March 21, 1980. Scarfo’s hands were clean in the hit, but after years in the minors, he was called up to the big leagues.

Bruno’s replacement was Philip “Chicken Man” Testa, who’d been a mentor to the fast-rising gangster and appointed his protege consigliere.

Testa’s reign would be brief, ’cause as Bruce Springsteen sang in his 1982 hit “Atlantic City,” “they blew up the Chicken Man in Philly last night.”

What followed was a gangland settling of accounts nearing Biblical proportions in the City of Brotherly Love.

In the two years after Testa was obliterated by a nail-packed bomb, Scarfo drenched the streets of Philly with buckets of blood. Ten top mobsters were slaughtered.

Many more minions were given one-way tickets to the morgue. Death toll: 25.

By 1984, the lowly bookie was king of Philly, wearing his hair slicked back and bespoke suits like a poor man’s Gordon Gekko.

As Scarfo and the Philly Mob raked buckets of dough out of Atlantic City, he ruled the city and South Jersey with mercurial brutality.

Scarfo had created an unbearable climate of paranoia — crushing even lifelong criminals.

Two mobsters feared they were marked for death and, in 1987, turned canary.

Scarfo was arrested getting off a plane in Atlantic City, returning from his South Florida mansion he called Casablanca South. That was January 1987 — he would never spend another day as a free man, narrowly escaping a trip to the electric chair.

One of the finks, Nicholas Caramandi, later told the Philadelphia Daily News why he ratted.

“He could turn on you in a second,” the former hitman said. “And once he did, forget about it. It was all over for you. You might as well go to China.”

Don Corleone would not have approved.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905232
01/22/17 10:40 AM
01/22/17 10:40 AM
A
Azure Offline
Wiseguy
Azure  Offline
A
Wiseguy
Call me crazy, but I think taking a bribe to influence a decision for a monster and then ripping him off pulls you into "the life".

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905234
01/22/17 10:54 AM
01/22/17 10:54 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Okay, preventing justice from taking its course is fine because the judge was in on it - are the people they sell drugs to in the life?

Didn't a young Scarfo along with his mentor, Skinny Razor Di Tullio, used to castrate victims and stick their balls in their own after they killed them?

I read that recently.

When you're doing stuff like that, and sticking ice picks in people, it kind of contradicts the notion of murder as simply a necessary evil of doing business in the mob.

Whatever about Angelo Bruno and the myth of him being some Santa Clause figure compared to other bosses, which may be true to a certain point, but Scarfo was clearly irredeemable and would have murdered people whether he was in the mafia or not.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905236
01/22/17 11:41 AM
01/22/17 11:41 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
So if Scarfo would've become an elementary school teacher and have no involvement with the mob. You think he would've become a serial killer? I think that is a little far fetched.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905237
01/22/17 11:50 AM
01/22/17 11:50 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

You think someone automatically becomes predisposed to murder when they join the mafia?

He had it in him, some guys don't.

You only have to look through his history to see the man had an aversion to 9-5 work, a tendency towards violence and would have lived a life of criminality whether he was in the mob or not.

It's certainly not far fetched.

I never said serial killer BTW, but he was directly involved in several and God knows how many more in truth.

Call it what you want.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #905249
01/22/17 03:43 PM
01/22/17 03:43 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Serp - The longshoreman he killed in that diner wasn't in the life, nor the judge, Edwin Helfant. And he appeared to enjoy killing Vincent Falcone a little too much for something that was just business.

New article in the Sun.

Quote:

My subject was crooner Al Martino — better known today as the man who played Johnny Fontane in the iconic Godfather saga.

Martino picked me up from the 30th Street train station in his Cadillac and told me his own sordid, Mafia-tinged tale.

At one, I asked the bartender about the city’s hyper-violent former Mafia kingpin, Nicodermo “Little Nicky” Scarfo.

The beefy barkeep, chatty and friendly to that point, put his finger to lips, then to the side of his head indicating the diminutive Mob dictator was a whacko.

Scarfo — who died in prison Jan. 13 at 87 — still instilled fear in Philadelphia more than a decade after being jailed for murder, racketeering and other crimes too numerous to mention.

At his sentencing, federal prosecutors were scathing about the well-dressed killer.

“(Scarfo) is a remorseless and profoundly evil man,” a prosecutor told the judge. “His life has been committed to the Mafia and all the negative values it represents: Greed, viciousness, treachery, deceit, and contempt for the law.”

The Brooklyn-born gangster said when he was a kid that he was going to “lick the world.”

His model was the charismatic, often witty Al Capone, but the two men couldn’t have been more different.

“There was no sense of charisma; not even a hint of the old Mafia mystique,” Philadelphia Inquirer crime reporter George Anastasia wrote. “Scarfo was a bully with a gun.”

Hot-tempered and unpredictable, Scarfo soon fell afoul of Philly’s genial Mob chief, Angelo “The Gentle Don” Bruno, an old-school gangster. Benevolent, business-like and discrete, Bruno was more Don Corleone than Don Corleone.

Bruno’s consigliere wanted the pint-sized palooka Scarfo whacked. Instead, Bruno banished him to the dying resort town of Atlantic City, N.J. in 1964.

Scarfo was so out on the fringe of Mob action, he worked as a bartender and maintenance man to make ends meet.

Then, a miracle happened. Gambling was declared legal in Atlantic City in 1976 and suddenly Scarfo was the Mob’s man with a plan, skimming millions off unions, construction, gambling and other forms of vice.

At the same time, the long peace in Philadelphia was shattered when Angelo Bruno was murdered on March 21, 1980. Scarfo’s hands were clean in the hit, but after years in the minors, he was called up to the big leagues.

Bruno’s replacement was Philip “Chicken Man” Testa, who’d been a mentor to the fast-rising gangster and appointed his protege consigliere.

Testa’s reign would be brief, ’cause as Bruce Springsteen sang in his 1982 hit “Atlantic City,” “they blew up the Chicken Man in Philly last night.”

What followed was a gangland settling of accounts nearing Biblical proportions in the City of Brotherly Love.

In the two years after Testa was obliterated by a nail-packed bomb, Scarfo drenched the streets of Philly with buckets of blood. Ten top mobsters were slaughtered.

By 1984, the lowly bookie was king of Philly, wearing his hair slicked back and bespoke suits like a poor man’s Gordon Gekko.

As Scarfo and the Philly Mob raked buckets of dough out of Atlantic City, he ruled the city and South Jersey with mercurial brutality.

Scarfo had created an unbearable climate of paranoia — crushing even lifelong criminals.

Scarfo was arrested getting off a plane in Atlantic City, returning from his South Florida mansion he called Casablanca South. That was January 1987 — he would never spend another day as a free man, narrowly escaping a trip to the electric chair.

One of the finks, Nicholas Caramandi, later told the Philadelphia Daily News why he ratted.

“He could turn on you in a second,” the former hitman said. “And once he did, forget about it. It was all over for you. You might as well go to China.”

Helfant was a crooked lawyer and municipal court judge, who had gangsters on his payroll, including one Pepe Leva.. He made a promise to Scarfo to get Virgiglio a lightened sentence; From prison Scarfo made sure Helfant was paid $6, 000 for his part, Helfant did none of what he'd promised to Scarfo and stole the $6, 000. He most certainly was "in the life".

People get this faulty idea that being "in the life" means you're a made guy in a family and thats it. "In the life" means that you're a part of the underworld, that you conduct illegal activity with and around other gangsters. Helfant was a racketeer, so he was definitely "in the life", and participated in, during his time on the other side of courts and the court system, illegal activity, at the behest of the mobsters that he'd prosecute and defend. He made his bed, and someone simply made him lie in it. And I don't know if you're aware but back during those times, but they worked hand in hand with the gangsters in their city, Helfant was no different. Again, he made his bed, he had to lie in it. Simple.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #905250
01/22/17 03:45 PM
01/22/17 03:45 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Okay, preventing justice from taking its course is fine because the judge was in on it - are the people they sell drugs to in the life?

Didn't a young Scarfo along with his mentor, Skinny Razor Di Tullio, used to castrate victims and stick their balls in their own after they killed them?

I read that recently.

When you're doing stuff like that, and sticking ice picks in people, it kind of contradicts the notion of murder as simply a necessary evil of doing business in the mob.

Whatever about Angelo Bruno and the myth of him being some Santa Clause figure compared to other bosses, which may be true to a certain point, but Scarfo was clearly irredeemable and would have murdered people whether he was in the mafia or not.

Read it where? Because Leonetti doesn't say this in his book. Caramandi doesn't say it in his book, either.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905251
01/22/17 03:54 PM
01/22/17 03:54 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Well it depends on how much a person wants to stretch their definition of "in the life"; in which case Joseph Corozzo's kid is in the life, Barney Bellomo's daughter is in the life, Joe Massino's wife was in the life, biker gangs and mid-level street dealers are in the life.

I thought "in the life" meant this thing of ours i.e. cosa nostra, but then I am not a simple-minded moron.

Quote:
T. Barry Goas, a deputy attorney general, said Mr. Virgilio, who had been convicted of murder, paid Judge Helfant $12,500 to bribe the judge scheduled to sentence him. The bribe was never paid and Mr. Virgilio was sentenced to 12 1/2 to 15 years in prison.

''There was no quid pro quo,'' Mr. Goas said. Judge Helfant, who was on trial on charges of obstructing justice in an unrelated matter, was shot to death in a restaurant in Somers Point.

Mr. Edwards withheld the name of the sentencing judge because, he said, there was no evidence he was aware of the bribe transaction.

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/04/10/nyregion/scarfo-indicted-in-78-slaying-of-jersey-judge.html

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: SinatraClub] #905252
01/22/17 03:55 PM
01/22/17 03:55 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

I read that recently.

Read it where? Because Leonetti doesn't say this in his book. Caramandi doesn't say it in his book, either.

Don't be lazy. Look for it yourself. It's on google where you find everything else you proclaim to be true.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: SinatraClub] #905267
01/22/17 07:16 PM
01/22/17 07:16 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

New article in the Sun.

Quote:

Helfant was a crooked lawyer and municipal court judge, who had gangsters on his payroll, including one Pepe Leva.. He made a promise to Scarfo to get Virgiglio a lightened sentence; From prison Scarfo made sure Helfant was paid $6, 000 for his part, Helfant did none of what he'd promised to Scarfo and stole the $6, 000. He most certainly was "in the life".

People get this faulty idea that being "in the life" means you're a made guy in a family and thats it. "In the life" means that you're a part of the underworld, that you conduct illegal activity with and around other gangsters. Helfant was a racketeer, so he was definitely "in the life", and participated in, during his time on the other side of courts and the court system, illegal activity, at the behest of the mobsters that he'd prosecute and defend. He made his bed, and someone simply made him lie in it. And I don't know if you're aware but back during those times, but they worked hand in hand with the gangsters in their city, Helfant was no different. Again, he made his bed, he had to lie in it. Simple.

Yes Helfant wasn't a innocent victim I agree BUT that doesn't mean you go ahead a murder him like they did. Scarfo was just a psycho

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #905294
01/23/17 10:39 AM
01/23/17 10:39 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

I read that recently.

Don't be lazy. Look for it yourself. It's on google where you find everything else you proclaim to be true.
Not again w/u2..u guy's have been layin' off each other 4 a while now, can't u keep it that way & b happy posters?

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905297
01/23/17 12:06 PM
01/23/17 12:06 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I just asked a question.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: JCrusher] #905298
01/23/17 12:08 PM
01/23/17 12:08 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: JCrusher

New article in the Sun.

Quote:

Yes Helfant wasn't a innocent victim I agree BUT that doesn't mean you go ahead a murder him like they did. Scarfo was just a psycho

He stole money, from gangsters, whom he was fully aware of the fact that they were gangsters. He associated with and had gangsters on his payroll, ie Pepe Leva. He was apart of that life and involved himself in it's activities. I don't understand this logic of he didn't deserve what happened to him, considering all of that.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/23/17 12:09 PM.
Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905299
01/23/17 12:19 PM
01/23/17 12:19 PM
G
Giacomo Offline
Made Member
Giacomo  Offline
G
Made Member
The story about castrating a guy and putting his balls in his own mouth after killing him actually does appear in Leonetti's book, though as an anecdote from Leonetti--in one of those bold quoted sections where you get the sense the ghostwriter was like "I think I'm gonna make sure I don't claim this as a fact, but let Leonetti say it in his own words."

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905301
01/23/17 12:21 PM
01/23/17 12:21 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Mind telling me what page?

EDIT: My mistake, found it. It's on page 28, and the quote is of one guy, singular, one victim, "The Huckster". That's the only mention of anyone being castrated post-mortem.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/23/17 12:26 PM.
Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905305
01/23/17 01:19 PM
01/23/17 01:19 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Look he was a mafia boss at a time when treason and murder were all around him with his bosses before him .

He was a stone cold killer and borderline mental but if you look at all the others before him with bodies he looks like a regular guy.

The restaurant murder was self-defense Nick was small the longshoreman was huge there was a knife (what would you do) if you are a made guy or in the life you are killing the guy .

Start counting the bodies of people in NY that were not made that disappeared or chopped up or left to die "thousands" it's the life back then.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/23/17 01:20 PM.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: Curiosity] #905306
01/23/17 01:33 PM
01/23/17 01:33 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Exactly. People fail to mention the fact that the Longshoreman murder was self defense and I believe even classified as such, which was the reason Scarfo got a manslaughter charge for that, if I'm not mistaken. I could be.

Either way, the situation was a spur of the moment altercation, not a contracted hit. And Scarfo was the smaller guy in the fight and did what he had to.

Re: Scarfo Sr is dead. [Re: SinatraClub] #905314
01/23/17 02:38 PM
01/23/17 02:38 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
I just asked a question.
I know, SC ,but the guy automatically takes offense & runs w/it..u saw the answer he shot back....nothing personal moe,,but I like love not war..an old hippie if u will.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull