GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 281 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,333
Posts1,058,811
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: Blackjack2121] #903798
01/05/17 12:57 AM
01/05/17 12:57 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Also, For those who say so obviously that the charts are so way off...you obviously know something the chart maker doesn't right? (or you have no idea and will continue to post statements with no insight) Then, why dont you offer to us, and the chart creators, what is off about it and how it should be so it can be looked into and possibly corrected?

So sick of people coming in with matter of fact remarks with zero to back it up. Typically they make a statement to seem to know more than anyone else, then leave or dont back it up...or come up with an excuse like..."well, I know but I can't say"
well I dont know much and im pretty limited but as far as what I do know firsthand, they are 0 for 3 so I would imagine there are a lot of other inaccuracies. The chart has associates listed under Marty Angelina who I know for a fact hate Marty Angelina and I know for a fact report to a different person on that chart. Also a lot of the people under Staino, Johnny Chang and Lance are all mixed up. Other listed people are inactive. Sorry you got so upset I said it was "way off", but when I only know a few people and they are all wrong it seems laughable to me.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: Blackjack2121] #903800
01/05/17 01:03 AM
01/05/17 01:03 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Vegas Mikey....You said the chart is way off...what is off and where is your proof?

And I dont mean your inside info from driving Joey to Starbucks...

Offer insight with your claims or stfu....you are a FAKE.
i do not know, have never met and definitley never drove merlino to starbukcs. Unfortunately I have drove your mom to Aldi a few times after she topped me off. She said she had to buy you some cereal and fruit roll ups or something like that. She is annoying as hell allways rattling on when she doesnt have my dick in her mouth.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: Wilson101] #903801
01/05/17 01:05 AM
01/05/17 01:05 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
STOP THIS SHIT NOW!!!

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #903808
01/05/17 01:20 AM
01/05/17 01:20 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
This is supposed to be forum on OC. I come on here and never bother anyone but when I post in Philly threads I got a legion of people now telling me I said I was Joey Merlinos driver (never said that). All I ever said was I know a few of these people from gambling and being around the area. I am interested in the mafia, true crime,book making, gambling, etc. Thats why I post on here and try to offer some insight into things apparently some people are clueless about. Since it upsets people so much when I say a chart is way off (marty angelinas whole crew is fucked, people under joe pung and narducci are inactive, people under lance who are not, associates under wrong people), or bitch about the same people trolling the philly threads, I will no longer post on this forum.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: Biggie] #903813
01/05/17 02:45 AM
01/05/17 02:45 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Biggie
Philip..as u alluded to..gets the life..he's not bucking the trend so to speak.. In that life, not everyone has to get along, but everyone has to have respect..Philip believes in that life, can't say much more on that...will say the writers just want to lump ' scarfo guys' together..cuz in sounds good..inaccurate...Phil like anyone else has some things working..he does keep to himself more than the others, but he has paper the others dont

Exactly.

And VegasMikey, you don't have to stop posting man, personally I've never seen you claim you were at one point Merlino's driver. But, you were just asked if you had any proof that the chart is messed up and inaccurate? And if so, to just contribute and help with the corrections, and assist the creators in creating a more accurate chart, and present sources to your findings. I think thats a reasonable request. No one, well I for one, were trying to attack you.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/05/17 02:46 AM.
Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: Wilson101] #903826
01/05/17 08:26 AM
01/05/17 08:26 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Also, For those who say so obviously that the charts are so way off...you obviously know something the chart maker doesn't right? (or you have no idea and will continue to post statements with no insight) Then, why dont you offer to us, and the chart creators, what is off about it and how it should be so it can be looked into and possibly corrected?

So sick of people coming in with matter of fact remarks with zero to back it up. Typically they make a statement to seem to know more than anyone else, then leave or dont back it up...or come up with an excuse like..."well, I know but I can't say"
well I dont know much and im pretty limited but as far as what I do know firsthand, they are 0 for 3 so I would imagine there are a lot of other inaccuracies. The chart has associates listed under Marty Angelina who I know for a fact hate Marty Angelina and I know for a fact report to a different person on that chart. Also a lot of the people under Staino, Johnny Chang and Lance are all mixed up. Other listed people are inactive. Sorry you got so upset I said it was "way off", but when I only know a few people and they are all wrong it seems laughable to me.

I mean if you can't offer any insight to chart details then dont just pop up with "the chart is off" "the chart is laughable"

What specifically is so wrong? And where should the people go then? You still are being general.

Don't comment on the chart at all if you cant be of any help.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: SinatraClub] #903827
01/05/17 08:27 AM
01/05/17 08:27 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Biggie
Philip..as u alluded to..gets the life..he's not bucking the trend so to speak.. In that life, not everyone has to get along, but everyone has to have respect..Philip believes in that life, can't say much more on that...will say the writers just want to lump ' scarfo guys' together..cuz in sounds good..inaccurate...Phil like anyone else has some things working..he does keep to himself more than the others, but he has paper the others dont

Exactly.

And VegasMikey, you don't have to stop posting man, personally I've never seen you claim you were at one point Merlino's driver. But, you were just asked if you had any proof that the chart is messed up and inaccurate? And if so, to just contribute and help with the corrections, and assist the creators in creating a more accurate chart, and present sources to your findings. I think thats a reasonable request. No one, well I for one, were trying to attack you.

I was just joking about the Merlino driver stuff, he gets so riled up lol

Guy got so upset I said something untrue, that he attacked my mother. Class act

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 01/05/17 08:28 AM.
Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #903832
01/05/17 10:35 AM
01/05/17 10:35 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
And not for nothing, Joseph Baldino, has been suspected for a couple of years to be under Johnny Chang. An incident was reported on this very forum a while ago, by one of the Philly posters, how reliable he was, looking back on it, I dont know. But Johnny Garbs & Johnny Chang were supposedly in the same club together, or it may have been just Baldino, and I believe it was Garbs who came in with a bunch of 10th & O guys, and people thought the situation would escalate. Chang supposedly had left earlier in the evening. Later on some supposed meeting was claimed to have happened at some diner between Johnny Chang & Joey Baldino and Narducci & Garbs that reportedly went nowhere. That incident if they really happened, points to Baldino being Johnny Changs responsibility.

As reported in recent ganglands, during UC operation conducted by an UC agent with the help of John "JR" Rubeo, which led to the arraignments of Patsy Parello, Joey Merlino & O'nofrio, Merlino was recorded as stating that Lancelotti was his "main man in Philadelphia", considering that, that could mean more than one thing, but because of such statement, I wouldn't find it so unbelievable that Merlino's cousin Anthony Accardo would be under Lancelotti. Accardo popped up in a recent photo with Merlino and some other guys in a little huddle talking on the street, looking real bodyguard-ish. That may point to Accardo being made, as claimed in the past, and somewhat active. Same goes for Dom Grande, consider this, him and Lancelotti were the only two Philly LCN guys who attended the party at Rigoletto's in NY. Thee only two. I don't know about the last two, and Lance's brother may very well be under him as well. But considering the above the Lancelotti part may not be as inaccurate as some may think.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: SinatraClub] #903833
01/05/17 10:49 AM
01/05/17 10:49 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
And not for nothing, Joseph Baldino, has been suspected for a couple of years to be under Johnny Chang. An incident was reported on this very forum a while ago, by one of the Philly posters, how reliable he was, looking back on it, I dont know. But Johnny Garbs & Johnny Chang were supposedly in the same club together, or it may have been just Baldino, and I believe it was Garbs who came in with a bunch of 10th & O guys, and people thought the situation would escalate. Chang supposedly had left earlier in the evening. Later on some supposed meeting was claimed to have happened at some diner between Johnny Chang & Joey Baldino and Narducci & Garbs that reportedly went nowhere. That incident if they really happened, points to Baldino being Johnny Changs responsibility.

As reported in recent ganglands, during UC operation conducted by an UC agent with the help of John "JR" Rubeo, which led to the arraignments of Patsy Parello, Joey Merlino & O'nofrio, Merlino was recorded as stating that Lancelotti was his "main man in Philadelphia", considering that, that could mean more than one thing, but because of such statement, I wouldn't find it so unbelievable that Merlino's cousin Anthony Accardo would be under Lancelotti. Accardo popped up in a recent photo with Merlino and some other guys in a little huddle talking on the street, looking real bodyguard-ish. That may point to Accardo being made, as claimed in the past, and somewhat active. Same goes for Dom Grande, consider this, him and Lancelotti were the only two Philly LCN guys who attended the party at Rigoletto's in NY. Thee only two. I don't know about the last two, and Lance's brother may very well be under him as well. But considering the above the Lancelotti part may not be as inaccurate as some may think.

Didn't Garbs slap someone that was with Chang supposedly or something? Memory is a little cloudy on that one

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #903835
01/05/17 10:59 AM
01/05/17 10:59 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Can someone post the picture or tell me where can I find the photo of merlino and accardo?

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: Blackjack2121] #903839
01/05/17 11:56 AM
01/05/17 11:56 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss

Didn't Garbs slap someone that was with Chang supposedly or something? Memory is a little cloudy on that one

Yea that was it, that was the club incident.

@BigFella, it's on the Black Hand forum, gonna try and see if I can post it.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/05/17 11:58 AM.
Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #903841
01/05/17 12:10 PM
01/05/17 12:10 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Man I hope Capeci gets the Christmas party photo

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #903848
01/05/17 01:30 PM
01/05/17 01:30 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I posted the Merlino, Accardo, and others picture in the rare photos thread for anyone whom wants to take a look.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #903869
01/05/17 03:03 PM
01/05/17 03:03 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Thanks

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #903878
01/05/17 03:23 PM
01/05/17 03:23 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Just saw the pic of merlino, is that pic current? He looks very young in that

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #903880
01/05/17 03:47 PM
01/05/17 03:47 PM
PA
I
Itiswhatitis Offline
Made Member
Itiswhatitis  Offline
I
Made Member
PA
Pic not recent. Mazzone not pictured. One is lawyer, Joseph Santaguida.

Last edited by Itiswhatitis; 01/05/17 03:48 PM.
Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #903928
01/05/17 09:28 PM
01/05/17 09:28 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Yea, I came to the conclusion myself that it wasn't recent in the Rare photo thread. Not saying "I came up with the conclusion myself", but just saying after looking at it for a while, I came to the judgement that it wasn't as recent as I thought. Good identification of Santaguida though.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #904038
01/06/17 07:50 PM
01/06/17 07:50 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
So did we get confirmation is this Accardo guy made?

Side note - but Scoops Licata is getting up there in years, who do you guys think will replace him as capo? Lou Fazzini?

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #904088
01/07/17 12:50 PM
01/07/17 12:50 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
In all likelihood, Accardo is made.

And I may be the sole one to share this view, but I think if anyone takes over for Scoops Licata, it should be Nicky "O" Olivieri. It'll most likely be Fazzini though, as Licata seems to be most fond of him. And Olivieri was among those inducted at the house of John Praino by Patty Specs Martirano prior to his passing. A making ceremony Licata wasn't privy to nor invited to attend.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/07/17 12:51 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull