GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (VanillaLimeCoke, U talkin' da me ??), 207 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,322
Posts1,058,589
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Will Trump Take Office? #902516
12/22/16 07:38 PM
12/22/16 07:38 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline OP
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline OP
F
Made Member
For my liberal friends on here.

You fought for a bogus recount. That didn't end well.

You fought for the electorates to switch from Trump. Hillary ended up losing more than he did.

My question is:
Do y'all still believe there is a realistic shot he won't take office?

Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #902580
12/23/16 02:21 AM
12/23/16 02:21 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

You fought for the electorates to switch from Trump. Hillary ended up losing more than he did.

My question is:

Recount by proxy. They had their puppet Jill Stein do their dirty work lol. They just can't stand that they are wrong and out of touch with reality. I love it. I absolutely love how pissed off they are. That's the only reason I voted for Trump. Hell they were dumb enough to vote for Obama twice. Americans have just as much right to be as dumb as they were and it eats them up inside. I'm so happy it makes them so mad. Every time they criticize the election and Trump I get all happy and jittery inside. Gonna love these next 8 years as Trump as President. Not 4 years, but 8 because they aren't smart enough to lay off the liberal rhetoric, they are so dumb they ramped it up. We'll have Republicans as President for the next 28 years at the rate they're going.

Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #902583
12/23/16 03:28 AM
12/23/16 03:28 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
I'm joining the tea party. I don't trust government anymore. Those tea party guys had it right all along. I should have never doubted them. Now I can see what they were talking about. I want everyone in Washington voted out! President, congress, and senate. Anyone but the incumbent!

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: OakAsFan] #902591
12/23/16 09:09 AM
12/23/16 09:09 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

You don't understand what the tea party stands for and you never will.
I prefer you stay with those liberal cry babies that don't know that the election is over. Maybe Trump will find a safe space for you all.

Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: yatescj7] #902596
12/23/16 10:02 AM
12/23/16 10:02 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: yatescj7

My question is:

Recount by proxy. They had their puppet Jill Stein do their dirty work lol. They just can't stand that they are wrong and out of touch with reality. I love it. I absolutely love how pissed off they are. That's the only reason I voted for Trump. Hell they were dumb enough to vote for Obama twice. Americans have just as much right to be as dumb as they were and it eats them up inside. I'm so happy it makes them so mad. Every time they criticize the election and Trump I get all happy and jittery inside. Gonna love these next 8 years as Trump as President. Not 4 years, but 8 because they aren't smart enough to lay off the liberal rhetoric, they are so dumb they ramped it up. We'll have Republicans as President for the next 28 years at the rate they're going.

I never understood how someone can feel good about other people feeling bad. Why do you hate people who disagree with you politically? I voted for Bernie, but my best friend is a Trump supporter..a huge one. I could never imagine rejoicing because he's upset about something. You need a hug bro.

Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #902605
12/23/16 11:17 AM
12/23/16 11:17 AM
F
Made Member
F
Made Member
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

My question is:

I never understood how someone can feel good about other people feeling bad. Why do you hate people who disagree with you politically? I voted for Bernie, but my best friend is a Trump supporter..a huge one. I could never imagine rejoicing because he's upset about something. You need a hug bro.

Disagree. It's the human element. I can strongly disagree with an ideology and be happy when it and it's adherents collectively lose but still be friendly with those who disagree with me on an individual basis.

I would agree though that it is important to not just surround oneself with those who agree with him/her politically and ideologically. I would argue that by and large, liberals are less likely to interact daily with those of different ideologies. Hence PC culture, safe spaces, trigger warnings, the atmosphere on college campuses and the general dismay at Trump's election. Maybe if they weren't so locked in a bubble they would have seen this coming.

I'd be shocked if Yates didn't have a liberal friend or two though

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 12/23/16 11:20 AM.
Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #902619
12/23/16 01:49 PM
12/23/16 01:49 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I don't want to know the political views of my soccer friends. I never talk about it with those friends. Any real friends I have left and their not many left I know how they feel because I knew them since we were kids.

My wife's friends are another matter. What I don't like about them is when we go out together we have to divide the check and the tip. I like most of them but they are cheap bastards.

Plus they love to talk about what's wrong with them and what medicine they take. Most of them walk with canes. They look old and they feel old.

My wife and I don't think like them. We watch what we eat we are both in pretty good shape for our ages. When their is something wrong we don't talk about it and again we are pretty active.

only the unloved hate
Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #902620
12/23/16 01:58 PM
12/23/16 01:58 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
On my wife 70 th birthday kids were too busy to come. So I invited her friends to a restaurant. I paid for everything picked them all up in cars. Took them all home in cars. We had a great time I bitched a little about the kids who needs them.

My wife likes to celebrate Christmas Eve. I never did that as a kid. Everyone is coming even my daughter and her son that live in Berlin my wife will love that.

I am Santa tomorrow. Then we go to my daughters house on Christmas. Her boy friend is Santa there.

So it will be a fun day with me spoiling all the grand kids.

I am not sure when we will come back home who cares.

only the unloved hate
Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #902635
12/23/16 03:29 PM
12/23/16 03:29 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Back to anti-President articles in every issue of Rolling Stone, just like the Bush era.

Using a music magazine as a soapbox to spread your horseshit political agenda.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #902640
12/23/16 04:24 PM
12/23/16 04:24 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss

My question is:

Disagree. It's the human element. I can strongly disagree with an ideology and be happy when it and it's adherents collectively lose but still be friendly with those who disagree with me on an individual basis.

I would agree though that it is important to not just surround oneself with those who agree with him/her politically and ideologically. I would argue that by and large, liberals are less likely to interact daily with those of different ideologies. Hence PC culture, safe spaces, trigger warnings, the atmosphere on college campuses and the general dismay at Trump's election. Maybe if they weren't so locked in a bubble they would have seen this coming.

I'd be shocked if Yates didn't have a liberal friend or two though

I agree with every word you said. You may have misunderstood me. I see nothing wrong with being friends with people who have different political opinions. What I don't understand is when people want those who don't share their opinions to suffer and then rejoice when they do. Being glad your party won is a whole different matter. Aas long as youre a good decent human being I don't care if you're a liberal or a conservative.

Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #902648
12/23/16 05:30 PM
12/23/16 05:30 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
nice post ralphie, I agree,

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Will Trump Take Office? [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #902665
12/23/16 08:56 PM
12/23/16 08:56 PM
F
Made Member
F
Made Member
[quote=ralphie_cifaretto][quote=yatescj7][quote=fatdomgamiello36]

What I don't understand is when people want those who don't share their opinions to suffer and then rejoice when they do. Being glad your party won is a whole different matter.

It's a thin line.

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 12/23/16 08:58 PM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull