GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Mafia101), 329 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,829
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veterans #898262
11/12/16 12:28 PM
11/12/16 12:28 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Which Board members are veterans? I'll start it off.

23rd Artillery/Infrantry Group. Served in I-Corp, Vietnam, late 1965-early '67.

Last edited by olivant; 11/12/16 12:45 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898264
11/12/16 12:32 PM
11/12/16 12:32 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant

23rd Artillery/Infrantry Group. Served in I-Corp, Vietnam, late 1865-early '67.

You're holding up pretty well for an old guy,Oli. lol

Non veteran here but my best friend (RIP) was in the Army from 91-94...stationed in Hawaii. When he passed a few years ago...they put him in the mausoleum with the burial flag and the whole works.

Salute to those who served.....peacetime and wartime.

Re: Veterans [Re: getthesenets] #898266
11/12/16 12:43 PM
11/12/16 12:43 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

You're holding up pretty well for an old guy,Oli. lol

When we were married, my wife told me two things: :Don't go bald and don't get crippled". So far, so good.

Last edited by olivant; 11/12/16 12:46 PM.

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898274
11/12/16 01:41 PM
11/12/16 01:41 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia

Hey Olivant, thanks for this topic very much. Ive been doing a papper on Vietnam and men that served in the war. Never finished thou, can you tell me if there were a lot of inner city italian americans serving? More specific from Brooklyn NY.

Thanks

Last edited by alexandarns; 11/12/16 01:43 PM.
Re: Veterans [Re: alexandarns] #898276
11/12/16 02:00 PM
11/12/16 02:00 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: alexandarns

Hey Olivant, thanks for this topic very much. Ive been doing a papper on Vietnam and men that served in the war. Never finished thou, can you tell me if there were a lot of inner city italian americans serving? More specific from Brooklyn NY.

Thanks

I only met a couple or three paisan and I don't think they were from NY.

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898313
11/12/16 05:39 PM
11/12/16 05:39 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia

Thanks

I only met a couple or three paisan and I don't think they were from NY.

What about the guys from NYC Olivant? Irish, black, PR or?

Re: Veterans [Re: alexandarns] #898325
11/12/16 06:40 PM
11/12/16 06:40 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

Thanks

Two of my wife friends from Grammer school in Brooklyn were big heros in Vietnam.

One John Flanagan wrote a book called Born in Brooklyn raised in the Air Cav he was decorated many times and won one or two silver stars.

Military
Born in Brooklyn... . Raised in the CAV!

By John E. Flanagan

Published:2/15/2002
Format: E-Book (available as ePub and Mobi files) What's This
Pages: 238
Size: 5.5x8.5
ISBN:978-1-46532-981-3
Print Type: B/W
Overview
Free Preview
About the Author
Editorial Reviews
Customer Reviews
Here´s about the book: Twenty-one years after leaving Vietnam for the first time, the author attends a reunion of former pilots who flew helicopters in Vietnam. Reuniting with his classmates and some of his fellow pilots he flew with in Vietnam brings back a rush of memories and stories of times past. The following years´ reunions build on the first as more and more of the pilots he served with are reunited. The reunions stir memories and deeds of times past are recounted in a steady stream of war stories. He soon realizes that he doesn´t want these stories -- these war stories -- lost and decides to write them down before he forgets the details. As the stories unfold more memories come back and he records them too. His intent was not to document the history of the US involvement in the Vietnam War, nor be a definitive history of the famous B Troop 1st Squadron, 9th US Cavalry Regiment. His intent was to record his personal memory of the events some 30 plus years ago from his perspective. He talks about growing up in Brooklyn, living in his grandmother´s house on 40th Street, his gang of friends from Saint Michael´s Church, and of the events that led to his decision to volunteer for the draft. Tracing the draft process he tells of narrowly avoiding being drafted in the Marine Corps. He continues to tell the story of his journey through the army´s classification and assignment system that results with him being selected for helicopter pilot training.
The life of a warrant officer candidate presented a number of challenges that needed to be overcome if his plan to beat the army system was to be realized. He tells of some of the more interesting incidents in his flight training and preparation for combat. Things changed after earning his wings and arriving in Vietnam. Somewhere along the line the reality of the situation presents itself and John volunteers for the famous reconnaissance squadron of the 1st Cavalry Division. The 1st of the 9th was known for its ferocity in combat and its high casualty rate especially among flight crews. History records that this single unit was responsible for a large percentage of the entire division´s enemy kills. His description of some of the sights and sounds of life in B Troop will surely remind other veterans of their time in Vietnam. He will certainly stir the memories of others that served in the air cavalry and perhaps even others who were supported by them. The stories are real. The people are real. John Flanagan writes them, as he would tell them to you in person. Sometimes funny, sometimes serious, sometimes rambling, sometimes clearly, but always truthfully and as he remembers them.

The result of these writings are Born in Brooklyn - Raised in the Cav. The Aviation Museum at Fort Rucker Alabama, the 1st Cavalry Museum at Fort Hood Texas, keeps this book in stock. A reviewer said: "I learned to better appreciate the Army helo pilot, January 30, 2004 Reviewer: E M from san diego, ca USA Well, it certainly is a long journey from the dreary streets of Brooklyn to the miserable and dangerous fields and skies of Viet Nam at war. Major Flanagan has travelled this route and shares his adventure with the reader. He is a real American hero... as are all his brethren flying warrant officers. Yet he tells his story without bravado or arrogance. He is simply telling the story of his experience in Viet Nam as a young 19 year old plucked from the streets of Brooklyn and injected into the chaos of war . He writes of his training as well as his wartime experiences. Often his enemy was the weather as much as the NVA on the ground. Major Flanagan writes in a simple, readable style without pretension; his memories are direct, straightforward and sprinkled with a dash of Irish wit and humor. If one wants to know the life of an Army helo pilot on the front lines of the Viet Nam war, this is a book to read. Beyond the daily life of the helo pilot.
------

Another guy I forget his name won a few silver stars. His first month in he held a record for the most kills of an enemy there.

He was also an adviser to the troups in Iraq and afganistan.

only the unloved hate
Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898329
11/12/16 06:58 PM
11/12/16 06:58 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I salute you, Olivant, and Binnie, for your service.

Re: Veterans [Re: Faithful1] #898332
11/12/16 07:33 PM
11/12/16 07:33 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Navy wife 20 years. Does that count?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Veterans [Re: Footreads] #898333
11/12/16 07:37 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: Footreads

Thanks

Two of my wife friends from Grammer school in Brooklyn were big heros in Vietnam.

One John Flanagan wrote a book called Born in Brooklyn raised in the Air Cav he was decorated many times and won one or two silver stars.

Military

By John E. Flanagan

Published:2/15/2002
Format: E-Book (available as ePub and Mobi files) What's This
Pages: 238
Size: 5.5x8.5
ISBN:978-1-46532-981-3
Print Type: B/W
Overview
Free Preview
About the Author
Editorial Reviews
Customer Reviews
Here´s about the book: Twenty-one years after leaving Vietnam for the first time, the author attends a reunion of former pilots who flew helicopters in Vietnam. Reuniting with his classmates and some of his fellow pilots he flew with in Vietnam brings back a rush of memories and stories of times past. The following years´ reunions build on the first as more and more of the pilots he served with are reunited. The reunions stir memories and deeds of times past are recounted in a steady stream of war stories. He soon realizes that he doesn´t want these stories -- these war stories -- lost and decides to write them down before he forgets the details. As the stories unfold more memories come back and he records them too. His intent was not to document the history of the US involvement in the Vietnam War, nor be a definitive history of the famous B Troop 1st Squadron, 9th US Cavalry Regiment. His intent was to record his personal memory of the events some 30 plus years ago from his perspective. He talks about growing up in Brooklyn, living in his grandmother´s house on 40th Street, his gang of friends from Saint Michael´s Church, and of the events that led to his decision to volunteer for the draft. Tracing the draft process he tells of narrowly avoiding being drafted in the Marine Corps. He continues to tell the story of his journey through the army´s classification and assignment system that results with him being selected for helicopter pilot training.
The life of a warrant officer candidate presented a number of challenges that needed to be overcome if his plan to beat the army system was to be realized. He tells of some of the more interesting incidents in his flight training and preparation for combat. Things changed after earning his wings and arriving in Vietnam. Somewhere along the line the reality of the situation presents itself and John volunteers for the famous reconnaissance squadron of the 1st Cavalry Division. The 1st of the 9th was known for its ferocity in combat and its high casualty rate especially among flight crews. History records that this single unit was responsible for a large percentage of the entire division´s enemy kills. His description of some of the sights and sounds of life in B Troop will surely remind other veterans of their time in Vietnam. He will certainly stir the memories of others that served in the air cavalry and perhaps even others who were supported by them. The stories are real. The people are real. John Flanagan writes them, as he would tell them to you in person. Sometimes funny, sometimes serious, sometimes rambling, sometimes clearly, but always truthfully and as he remembers them.

The result of these writings are Born in Brooklyn - Raised in the Cav. The Aviation Museum at Fort Rucker Alabama, the 1st Cavalry Museum at Fort Hood Texas, keeps this book in stock. A reviewer said: "I learned to better appreciate the Army helo pilot, January 30, 2004 Reviewer: E M from san diego, ca USA Well, it certainly is a long journey from the dreary streets of Brooklyn to the miserable and dangerous fields and skies of Viet Nam at war. Major Flanagan has travelled this route and shares his adventure with the reader. He is a real American hero... as are all his brethren flying warrant officers. Yet he tells his story without bravado or arrogance. He is simply telling the story of his experience in Viet Nam as a young 19 year old plucked from the streets of Brooklyn and injected into the chaos of war . He writes of his training as well as his wartime experiences. Often his enemy was the weather as much as the NVA on the ground. Major Flanagan writes in a simple, readable style without pretension; his memories are direct, straightforward and sprinkled with a dash of Irish wit and humor. If one wants to know the life of an Army helo pilot on the front lines of the Viet Nam war, this is a book to read. Beyond the daily life of the helo pilot.
------

Another guy I forget his name won a few silver stars. His first month in he held a record for the most kills of an enemy there.

He was also an adviser to the troups in Iraq and afganistan.

Thank O. I appreciate it.

Re: Veterans [Re: Mignon] #898334
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Mignon
Navy wife 20 years. Does that count?

Absolutely! Salute to you and yours, Mig!

I'm proud to be a US Navy Veteran and have a dad who served in the Air Force and a son who also served Navy.

Re: Veterans [Re: Mark] #898335
11/12/16 07:43 PM
11/12/16 07:43 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Thanks Mark smile How are you? It's been awhile my friend.

GO NAVY!!

Re: Veterans [Re: Mignon] #898336
11/12/16 07:51 PM
11/12/16 07:51 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Mignon
Thanks Mark smile How are you? It's been awhile my friend.

You're more than welcome, Mig. I've seen firsthand what a great support system at home means to a sailor on deployment.

Been good, thanks. Son got out after 7 years and is doing great. He got on with a great company that does a lot of work with Navy ships. We are so proud of him. Daughter is good and working on her Master's.

Seems like yesterday your grand baby arrived... hope all is well. smile

Re: Veterans [Re: Mark] #898343
11/12/16 09:11 PM
11/12/16 09:11 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Glad all is well. Time is going by too fast. Dylan is 4 now. eek

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898713
11/16/16 05:36 PM
11/16/16 05:36 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
There is a nonprofit organization in Chicago that employs homeless veterans and helps get them back on their feet. They are called Rags of Honor. They specialize in custom made American apparel. They rely solely on sales of their shirts and donations for survival.

Please give these guys a look and see how special they truly are.

http://www.ragsofhonor.org/

Thank you.

SC - if posting this link is against the rules, please delete and accept a sincere apology.

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898723
11/16/16 09:00 PM
11/16/16 09:00 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
I''m surprised that, apparently, there are only a couple of us on the Board who are veterans.

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898777
11/17/16 01:54 PM
11/17/16 01:54 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Props to y'all that served! I was almost a 4th straight generation son to join, but the recruiter pissed me off because he wouldn't quit calling me at work and almost got me fired as I needed the job during the summer to pay for my school clothes and shoes for the upcoming school year. If I had it to do over again, I would either joint the Navy to try and become a fighter pilot (my Grandfather was Navy so I leaned that way) and/or the Army to be a lineman but that wouldn't have affected my work any as I do that anyways.

Great Grandfather was a WWI vet, Grandfather was a WWII vet, my Dad served during 'Nam but never went over and two of my Great Uncles were US Army with one serving 4 tours in 'Nam and one serving in Germany during WWII.

I know firsthand how PTSD is and it's a shame more Vets don't get the help they need sometimes.

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898788
11/17/16 02:57 PM
11/17/16 02:57 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Grandfather in WW2. Father in Vietnam.

The recruiters tried to call me early in the morning every day the first summer after high school. I ignored and ignored them. That was the best time in history to join the military. Early '90s. Practically nothing going on. I really considered going to the Air Force or Navy to learn some skills in tech, aviation etc. while also getting money for college, and now I really regret not doing it. I don't advise anyone to join the military today, however.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898806
11/17/16 05:41 PM
11/17/16 05:41 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea I worked full time during the summers from 7am to 5pm and he would call constantly all day long so everyone at the car dealership could hear my name being called and I was warned once. I finally had to get ugly with him while my boss was watching so he would quit calling. So that ruined the whole experience for me.

Re: Veterans [Re: OakAsFan] #898808
11/17/16 05:45 PM
11/17/16 05:45 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
My father was in the Army WW2; My ex-husband in army served in Viet Nam. What a turbulent time. panic Some stories he told me. panic

Hey Oli, remember the draft lottery during VN era? I remember my brother-in-law (and many others I'm sure) sitting by the tv waiting to see if his number came up. It was by birth date if I recall.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898816
11/17/16 06:21 PM
11/17/16 06:21 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Since you guys mention fathers and grandfathers I would like to add something veteran wise from europe. The Balkans.

My father and uncle were in the Croatian war from 1991-1992, and my uncle was in the Bosnian war aswell from 1992-1994. He was a military man in the JNA(Yugoslav peoples army), my pops is a doctor. Im talking about the Yugoslav breakup wars wich im sure you all know about.

Grandfather, my pops father and the most of his brothers were in WW2 as part of the partisan movement (the Josip Broz Tito faction of the country, the communist faction). He got a few medals and got a rank of colonel after the war. His still alive. Those were some tough guys in the tough period.

Sorry if this tread was only meant to be about US veterans, I just thought Id bring a nice european spark to the thread.

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898818
11/17/16 06:58 PM
11/17/16 06:58 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
My wife's a uncle was in Korea and did a lot of tours in Vietnam. He finally retired because to stay it meant more tours. They forced him out of the military.

He became the head of security at Kings Plaza. I told you guys I had a lot of action at kings plaza. His oldest son worked in Kings plaza part time as a guard.

One day he gets a call on the radio that his son was in trouble on the parking lot roof. Instead of sending guards to help his son he runs up the stairs to help his son. I think his son was fine and was fucking some girl in a car. But his father had a heart attack going up to the roof.

I never got along with him, but I did not want to see him die either. They called more then one ambulance to help him. I saw an ambulance pull into the parking lot on the Flatbush Ave side. I told the guy go to the back entrance. He told me he was probably already dead. I had no way of knowing he already talked to the other ambulance that was on the other side of the mall.

I thought he was being a wise guy. I pulled him out of the ambulance and hit him a few times.

When I got to my wife's uncle he was already dead. Then I got arrested for hitting the driver.

Then things worked itself out and the charges were dropped.

I saw that ambulance and the same driver on the belt parkway months later. Some one ran him off the belt.

only the unloved hate
Re: Veterans [Re: dixiemafia] #898820
11/17/16 07:04 PM
11/17/16 07:04 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Yea I worked full time during the summers from 7am to 5pm and he would call constantly all day long so everyone at the car dealership could hear my name being called and I was warned once. I finally had to get ugly with him while my boss was watching so he would quit calling. So that ruined the whole experience for me.

A marine recruiter on the phone told me, "you're laying in bed right now doing nothing".

I said, "No I'm not".

I was. lol.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Veterans [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #898843
11/17/16 10:03 PM
11/17/16 10:03 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
My father was in the Army WW2; My ex-husband in army served in Viet Nam. What a turbulent time. panic Some stories he told me. panic

Hey Oli, remember the draft lottery during VN era? I remember my brother-in-law (and many others I'm sure) sitting by the tv waiting to see if his number came up. It was by birth date if I recall.

TIS

Definitely remember, TIS. I volunteered though almost right out of high school and that was well before the lottery was used i think in 1970. It was used in reaction to all of the deferments being issued for college students et al.

Re: Veterans [Re: OakAsFan] #898928
11/18/16 05:22 PM
11/18/16 05:22 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
A marine recruiter on the phone told me, "you're laying in bed right now doing nothing".

I said, "No I'm not".

I was. lol.

That's who was getting me in trouble, the Marine recruiter. The last call he made to my job he said "how about I eat supper at your house tonight with you and your Mom" (I only lived with her) and I told him "you know what, you have already been told to quit calling me at work and you didn't listen and now you got the nerve to try and invite yourself to my house? screw this and never call me again" lol

That was the last time I heard from any recruiter. I guess he didn't expect a 17 year old to tell him that but I was seriously on the hook because of the calls and I was ready to blow a gasket.

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898929
11/18/16 05:30 PM
11/18/16 05:30 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Definitely remember, TIS. I volunteered though almost right out of high school and that was well before the lottery was used i think in 1970. It was used in reaction to all of the deferments being issued for college students et al.

Of course I'm too young to have to worry about the draft, but I remember when I turned 18 and of course got my draft card in to fill out but we were in the process of moving so I waited. Well we get moved and as soon as we get the new address going the first day I checked the mail a new draft card was sent that said "Moving?" lol I couldn't believe they were so quick to find me lol

Now here in Alabama even if you don't sign up for the draft, when you sign for your drivers license you are signing up for the draft for those that try to avoid it.

Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898935
11/18/16 07:06 PM
11/18/16 07:06 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
USAF.. 1959-1962, basic training lackland afb, san Antonio tx.

been 57 yrs since I joined, time flies, man, time flies.
dad U.S. marine saw action on iwo jima island 1944.
died of lung cancer 1980, used to smoke camel cigs I call joe camel, joe chemo.

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 11/18/16 07:09 PM.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #898956
11/19/16 04:38 AM
11/19/16 04:38 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
My father smoked camels as well. 4 packs a day. We lived on the 4 floor of our tenement. I always knew when he was home because I could hear him coughing while going up the stairs smile then I leave the house through the roof because I did not feel like taking my usual beating from him.

I have no doubt he would of died of lung cancer himself if someone had not hung him and his brother before that could happen. That happen when I was 15.

He served in WW2 as well.

only the unloved hate
Re: Veterans [Re: olivant] #899158
11/20/16 09:32 PM
11/20/16 09:32 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
yes, foots I saw my dad die of lung cancer, it was horrible, sure glad you didn't have to see your dad that way. be thankful for that.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull