GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (CleanBandit, 1 invisible), 310 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,673
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ralph Coppola #896112
10/12/16 06:53 PM
10/12/16 06:53 PM
J
joestrong Offline OP
Wiseguy
joestrong  Offline OP
J
Wiseguy
When the lawyer Peluso came to Barney Bellomo in jail & told him
about the other capos mad about Ralph Coppola & wanting to whack him, exactly who were the capos complaining about Coppola?
Thanks.

Re: Ralph Coppola [Re: joestrong] #896129
10/12/16 11:53 PM
10/12/16 11:53 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Joe good topic my friend.. i also wondered about this Coppola hit bc it was a big deal in the Genovese family and jammed up Barney prettty good , even tho hes out and i dont believe was convicted of this hit... anyone know bout the other capos that were griping about him?

I found this article ...i didnt know that moron Danny Provenzano was imvolved in this case... i saw on his fb that this dummy is now involved in promoting bare knuckle boxing openly online when this shit is illegel... not to sode track your threwd but is there a chance Danny Provenzano is connected at all still and the Genovese are involved in this bare knuckle dumn shit? Also , i know hes Tony Pro's neohew, but who was his old man? Was it Nunzio Pro? I believe both tonys bros (blanking on the others name) were involved in both local 560 and made men in the Genovese? Can anyone shed some light on this? Appreciate the insight as always fellas

http://www.nysun.com/new-york/quiet-talk-leads-to-genovese-capos-killer/38084/

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Ralph Coppola [Re: joestrong] #896137
10/13/16 12:37 AM
10/13/16 12:37 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I could be wrong but I seem to recall Farby Serpico being one of the guys who had a beef with Coppola. As for the bare knuckle boxing, probably just Danny Provenzano on his own. Doubt the family, with who his links are questionable, has anything to do with it.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Ralph Coppola [Re: IvyLeague] #896142
10/13/16 01:17 AM
10/13/16 01:17 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I could be wrong but I seem to recall Farby Serpico being one of the guys who had a beef with Coppola. As for the bare knuckle boxing, probably just Danny Provenzano on his own. Doubt the family, with who his links are questionable, has anything to do with it.

Now that u mentioned Farby I think i recall either PB or a gangland article stating he had a beef, appreciate the response ivy... i know he was a powerful skipper at the time, but you think or know of any others?

Yea i kind of figured The Westside wasnt getting involved with this dipshit ideas and idk ehy he thonks promoting an illegal sport on his fb which is not marked private is a smart idea.. wonder though if they make him kickback anything from this or if he has other shit goin on...for the headaches he's caused they damn well should

Ivy do u know which Provenzano brother is Dannys father? Im assumin he was a made guy right?

Re: Ralph Coppola [Re: joestrong] #896321
10/15/16 10:47 PM
10/15/16 10:47 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Scoops admitted to setting the hit up

Really wonder what went on here as it was during a big changing of guard . Chin wasn't gone that long when the hit occurred ( plus Ida and MG) and I wonder how much that played into this. Newer acting like Farby wanting a bigger cut then before? , and maybe sending warning to other crews? Not to mention this was the time to do it w BB just going away for awhile, probably pissed and indifferent to what the hell was going on in the streets at the time . Doubt that happens if he is on the streets . This was a major hit , maybe one day we get the real story but I doubt it .

Re: Ralph Coppola [Re: joestrong] #896328
10/15/16 11:48 PM
10/15/16 11:48 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
I've always heard it was ida and dentico who were behind clipping ralphie.. pretty sure they knew Barney was locked up and couldn't do anything about it. Heard it was a personal shot at Barney to clip his good friend.. I've heard tons of shit saying Barney ordered it and shit.. and people will tell you that over and over again.. but I've heard he had 0 to do with it.. and the people who told me that I value there opinion greater than the sources that say bb was behind the killing

Re: Ralph Coppola [Re: dsbaloo] #896331
10/16/16 12:19 AM
10/16/16 12:19 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
I've always heard it was ida and dentico who were behind clipping ralphie.. pretty sure they knew Barney was locked up and couldn't do anything about it. Heard it was a personal shot at Barney to clip his good friend.. I've heard tons of shit saying Barney ordered it and shit.. and people will tell you that over and over again.. but I've heard he had 0 to do with it.. and the people who told me that I value there opinion greater than the sources that say bb was behind the killing

Dsbaloo check your pms

As far as the info stated by dsbaloo and DB stated regarding motives and those involved I think thayre spot on.. cept one thing, Barney bein locked up idk how he doesn't get out and rio these guys a new one for challenging his authority? Everything ive read and guys here have said about him indicates hes a stickler for the rules and chain or commands and wouldn't stand for shittin on his power no?

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull