GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 133 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,979
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,089
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio #895978
10/09/16 10:12 PM
10/09/16 10:12 PM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline OP
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline OP
S
Made Member

Audio and translatoin of "Mencho" leader of Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation(or CJNG) talking down and insulting police chief to relax his officers.

Proceso has in its possession an audio on which the leader of the Cartel de Jalisco New Generation (CJNG), Nemesio Oceguera Cervantes, alias El Mencho, recently orders a police commander of Jalisco to "relax" his subordinates in the municipality of Chapala. After threats and insults, you can clearly listen the authority give certainty to El Mencho that his instruction will be obeyed. "You know me and you know that we have respect for you," the police chief tells the drug lord. The veracity of the audio was authenticated by Semanario Proceso.

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/3Q-tIDIGM9A[/video]

Mencho - M

Police Comander - PC

Translation:

M - Delta 1

PC - Yes who is this?

M - Listen to me carefully you mother fucker, this is Mencho. You better tell your people to back off

PC - Say what?

M - This is Mencho and you better back off, or I will fuck you up and all those fuckers working for you, I have already identify 30 of your people. I will even kill your dogs if you don't fucking relax. So you decide.

PC - You got it Sr, I will tell them to get back.

M - Don't you fucking hung up on me mother fucker, I already know your location, and you are in Chapala.

PC - No I'm not hanging up on you, I'm just telling you I will call back my people

M - You better check yourself, is better for us to be friends. We don't fuck with you people and now you are fucking with us.

PC - No Sir, I will tell them to get back.

M - Look, you better get every mother fucker out of the way, because all of you get money from us, and you guys are a bunch of pigs when it comes to that.

PC - Yeah that's what I was told, that everyone gets paid.

M - Look you people better fall in line, or you will be the first one to get kill for them.

PC - No Sir. We don't have to get to that.

M - Get the fuck out, because the fight will be for real and you know it. We are not afraid.

PC - No Sir we don't have to get to that, I will call them back.

M - If you want me as a friend you will have a great friend in me, but if not you can go fuck yourself. I'm already fucking tired that you mother fuckers don't listen.

PC - Sir you already know me, and you know I'm at your service

M - I already know that, that's why I'm surprised by this, I know you have your people and family but you have to check yourself.

PC - I know Sir.

M - I don't want you to disconnect this phone because I will call you back, to see if you people are already out of this area.

PC - No, I'm gonna call my people back right now

M - Everyone, everyone in general, you better tell them to fucking relax please

PC - OK I will call you right back at this number

M - No, no don't call this number back, I will call you when I can

PC - OK you got it

M - But don't disconnect this phone, or I will take it as negative

PC - No Sir I will send you a message from another number right away

M - OK but you tell them to fucking relax

PC - Yes Sir, you know me and you know we have respect for you

M - OK you got it, and you know we have respect for you too, and I'm sorry for the aggression and bad language

PC - Yes Sir, right now the guys are over there but I will let them know

M - OK tell them it was me the one who call

PC - OK Sir

Last edited by SmearyGoose1768; 10/09/16 10:22 PM.
Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #895980
10/10/16 03:36 AM
10/10/16 03:36 AM
CleanBandit Offline
Capo
CleanBandit  Offline
Capo
Hahahahahaha he tells him he'll kill the dogs and then says sorry for bad language.

Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: CleanBandit] #895984
10/10/16 04:36 AM
10/10/16 04:36 AM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline OP
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline OP
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
Hahahahahaha he tells him he'll kill the dogs and then says sorry for bad language.

Yeah I think he felt bad talking down to the police chief like he is some cheap whore after the police chief showed respect and submission through out the convo.

Last edited by SmearyGoose1768; 10/10/16 05:19 AM.
Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #896450
10/17/16 02:10 PM
10/17/16 02:10 PM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Profile of Jalisco New Generation drug cartel boss Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/profile-jalisco-cartel-boss-nemesio-oseguera-cervantes

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #991327
05/16/20 04:13 AM
05/16/20 04:13 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Alleged Jalisco New Generation Cartel drug lord extradited from Uruguay to the United States http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...ation-cartel-drug-lord-extradited-from-u

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #991340
05/16/20 11:33 AM
05/16/20 11:33 AM
G
guero Offline
Wiseguy
guero  Offline
G
Wiseguy
The Story of Love and Betrayal by El Mencho's cousin, which gave rise to the New Generation Jalisco Cartel

"I never imagined that that friendship between Osiel, Armando Valencia and I would end in disgrace. The love of a woman ended up separating us."

This is what Carlos Rosales Mendoza, alias "El Tísico", told journalist José Lemus who spent 3 years in the Puente Grande maximum-security prison in the state of Jalisco, and reflected in the book Los Malditos 2: El Último Infierno. .

During the more than 1,000 days that he was held, Lemus lived with kidnappers, drug traffickers, among other criminals considered highly dangerous, managed to gain the trust of some and told him the true stories about his life. "El Tísico" was one of those who spoke frankly with the journalist. Carlos Rosales Mendoza was born on February 12, 1963 in the municipality of La Unión, in the state of Guerrero. He founded the criminal group called "La Empresa", which later became "La Familia Michoacana", led by Osiel Cárdenas Guillén, leader of the Gulf Cartel, currently imprisoned in the United States.

The Michoacán Family served as the armed wing of the Gulf Cartel and, together with Los Zetas, frustrated the operations of the Millennium Cartel, a group that controlled the production and distribution of narcotics in the state in 2000.But the Millennium Cartel was previously called the Valencia Cartel, a criminal structure made up of 18 brothers. At some time the Valencians, Osiel Cárdenas and Carlos Rosales Mendoza were friends and worked together. However, the heartbreak suffered by "El Tísico" from the betrayal of Inés Oseguera, cousin of Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, "El Mencho"; ended that alliance, and was the main cause of the rupture between Los Valencia and the Gulf Cartel, which ultimately culminated in the creation of the most violent criminal organization currently operating in Mexico: the New Generation Jalisco Cartel.

It all started when "El Mencho" introduced his cousin Inés to Rosales. The two fell in love and had a son, that personal relationship boosted the business relationship between Los Valencia and the Gulf Cartel, since his cousin, Nemesio Oseguera, began his criminal career with the former. At the beginning of their criminal activities the brothers Valencia and "El Mencho" allied themselves with the Gulf Cartel, to which they distributed marijuana. It was in this context that Inés and Carlos met. Since then, the relationship between the CDG, in those times headed by Osiel Cárdenas Guillén, and the Millennium Cartel was operated by "El Tísico". But what Rosales never expected from Inés or her associates was treason. The cousin of "El Mencho" fell in love with Armando Valencia, one of the leaders of the Los Valencia Cartel.

Armando himself would confirm in 2003, when he was arrested, that "El Tísico" and he were friends at one time, "but it ended more than a year ago," Valencia said. On February 18, 2002, in the heart of Morelia, an armed attack was registered in which Jorge Luis Valencia González, Armando Valencia's nephew, and three other people died. According to reports, the attack was ordered by Carlos Rosales to kill his love rival, but was unsuccessful. The conflict escalated after Osiel Cárdenas supported Rosales in his revenge against Los Valencia for Inés' betrayal. Cárdenas placed 300 Los Zetas hitmen at his disposal to exterminate the Valencia family.
"When my Agnes left with him, I became a demon wounded with love," Rosales told the journalist.

But the Los Valencia cartel did not sit idly by and asked the Sinaloa Cartel for help. This approach with the "El Chapo" cartel was made by Ignacio "Nacho" Coronel, head of the plaza in Jalisco. And it was just this alliance that empowered the Millennium Cartel and gave it a greater presence in that state. The betrayal of the cousin of "El Mencho", the heartbreak of Rosales and the violent power of the cartels, originated a wave of violence in Jalisco and Michoacán that until now has not stopped. In 2010, "Nacho" Coronel was shot by Army elements at his residence in Zapopan; That same year, Óscar Orlando Nava Valencia, alias 'El Lobo', one of the main leaders of the Millennium Cartel, was arrested. With Colonel dead and Nava Valencia detained, a division arose in the Millennium Cartel into two groups: "La Resistencia" and "Los Torcidos". Those belonging to "La Resistencia" accused "Los Torcidos" of treason and having handed "El Lobo" over to the authorities to keep them with the entire drug market in Jalisco.

The founders of "Los Torcidos" were Erick Valencia, alias "El 85", Martín Arzola Ortega, "EL 53" and Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, "El Mencho", this split would later become the most violent and dangerous in the country: the Jalisco New Generation Cartel. Rosales Mendoza was detained by elements on October 24, 2004, in the Santa María de Morelia neighborhood, Michoacán. The capture was when he was preparing to release Cárdenas Guillén from prison, detained in 2003 after a shooting with the Mexican Army. Previously "El Tísico", in January of that same year, had already organized an escape of 25 inmates from the Apatzingán prison, which he carried out successfully. In less than 5 minutes, 60 armed men entered the prison and released members of the drug trafficker.

In 2006 "La Familia Michoacana" separated from the Gulf Cartel and began to carry out illegal activities independently, which consolidated it as one of the strongest criminal groups in western Mexico.Rosales Mendoza remained a prisoner for 10 years in federal prisons and was released on May 22, 2014 from the Puente Grande prison. At the time, the Attorney General's Office identified Carlos Rosales as head of the criminals Nazario Moreno "El Chayo"; Jesús Méndez "El Chango", and Servando Gómez "La Tuta".

In December 2015, Rosales was assassinated in Parácuaro, Michoacán. According to the then State Attorney General's Office, Carlos Rosales reportedly attended a meeting of self-defense leaders that was also attended by criminal bosses. He had a dispute with Ignacio Andrade, "El Cenizo". He intended to build a new cartel in Michoacán and ordered its execution. The bodies of 4 people were found in the parking lot of the Santa Casilda hut, among them was that of "El Tísico". Armando Valencia was captured on August 15, 2003 in Jalisco, after an operation implemented by the Mexican Army. He was sentenced to 47 years and six months in prison, and a 13,50 day fine.

The Story of Love and Betrayal by E...ise to the New Generation Jalisco Cartel

Not sure if that's the correct way to post articles from other sources on here. All credit goes to InfoBae:

https://www.infobae.com/america/mex...igen-al-cartel-jalisco-nueva-generacion/

A little detail this article left out which is interesting:

El Chango captured El Mencho in Michoacan doing dirt when he was still a hitman for Los Valencia. Chango takes Mencho out to a clandestine graveyard to kill him, but El Tísico shows up and convinces Chango to let him go. Not sure if this was before or after El Tísico started with El Mencho's cousin. Either way El Tísico saves Mencho and Chango lets him go, but Mencho never forgot the humiliation.

Years later El Chango's brother was driving along the highway when a van in front of them stopped and hitmen with AK-47's poured out. Chango's brother gets killed. A while later a member of La Familia Michoacan is arrested. He spills the beans on Chango's brother's hit, which he claims was not only ordered by El Mencho, but that Mencho was one of the shooters.

Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #994084
07/19/20 07:50 AM
07/19/20 07:50 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
WATCH: Armed masked gunmen in front of armored vehicles chant name of wanted Jalisco Cartel boss http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...-in-front-of-armored-vehicles-chant-name

Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #1007085
03/13/21 08:15 AM
03/13/21 08:15 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Daughter of Jalisco New Generation Cartel boss pleads guilty in US to violating Kingpin Act http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...eneration-cartel-boss-pleads-guilty-in-u

Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: guero] #1007187
03/14/21 05:23 AM
03/14/21 05:23 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by guero

A little detail this article left out which is interesting:

El Chango captured El Mencho in Michoacan doing dirt when he was still a hitman for Los Valencia. Chango takes Mencho out to a clandestine graveyard to kill him, but El Tísico shows up and convinces Chango to let him go. Not sure if this was before or after El Tísico started with El Mencho's cousin. Either way El Tísico saves Mencho and Chango lets him go, but Mencho never forgot the humiliation.

Years later El Chango's brother was driving along the highway when a van in front of them stopped and hitmen with AK-47's poured out. Chango's brother gets killed. A while later a member of La Familia Michoacan is arrested. He spills the beans on Chango's brother's hit, which he claims was not only ordered by El Mencho, but that Mencho was one of the shooters.

That is interesting. I've read the story about this but not in so much detail. I guess El Mencho is lucky El Tisico liked his cousin and that is probably the only reason he convinced El Chango to spare him. I bet El Chango is regretting that decision.

Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #1007189
03/14/21 05:36 AM
03/14/21 05:36 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
These Jalisco guys don't play around. There's videos around of them cutting out an enemy's heart while he's alive and then one of the Jalisco guys eats a piece of the heart. Insanity.

Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #1034499
05/12/22 11:42 AM
05/12/22 11:42 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Jalisco New Generation Cartel drug distributor gets 9 years for trafficking meth and heroin in Washington https://gangstersinc.org/blog/jalisco-new-generation-cartel-drug-distributor-gets-9-years-for-t

Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #1051241
02/15/23 01:14 PM
02/15/23 01:14 PM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Narco brothers linked to Jalisco New Generation Cartel get 70 years for meth trafficking https://gangstersinc.org/blog/narco-brothers-linked-to-jalisco-new-generation-cartel-get-70-yea

Re: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generation chart and audio [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1051247
02/15/23 04:17 PM
02/15/23 04:17 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
These Jalisco guys don't play around. There's videos around of them cutting out an enemy's heart while he's alive and then one of the Jalisco guys eats a piece of the heart. Insanity.

They are extraordinarily brutal. When you read about it, you're almost ashamed of being human

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull