GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, 1 invisible), 319 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,982
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,356
Posts1,059,112
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892685
09/03/16 05:19 AM
09/03/16 05:19 AM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
Every day in these cities there is probably 100 deaths related to gangs and drugs and none of that matter.

And what is different than the stuff this whole website is about.there is very few black men who could close to the crap the guys this website is based on have done. You ship every job you can out of the country then wonder why folks sell drugs?. if you are that concerned(which i doubt)tell these gop jokers since they dominate the state houses to legalize it all and watch these killings disappear. What they are doing is no more than what Al Capone and others did.i am not saying it is right, but let's get real

getting mad at BLM= N-word shut up and keep letting us F you over.just keep being quiet while scumbag cops with garbage work records kill unarmed black folks and go on paid leave.

plus the homicide rates have dropped in every big city compared to bush-clinton-bush eras by 40% or more. go check it out.

we know crooks whether they are black,white or yellow have no standards, the effing cops are supposed to!!!!!! that is why people are pissed.

Last edited by satch7; 09/03/16 05:24 AM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892765
09/03/16 10:48 PM
09/03/16 10:48 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
Hey satch7
Stop playing dumb. You know damn well shipping jobs out of the country has nothing to do with black on black crime. They've been killing each other from day one, its their damn culture. They need to stop having babies out of wedlock, plain and simple. It aint about jobs.
They will be wtill be blaming whitey a hundred years from now, you watch.
They could have a million job offerings and they woukd still be having babies, selling drugs, and killing inncocent people. Why? Because thats what they do.

Last edited by Crash; 09/03/16 10:50 PM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: satch7] #892771
09/03/16 11:07 PM
09/03/16 11:07 PM
S
Sauce Offline
Wiseguy
Sauce  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Satch is full of shit.

13% of the population is black, committing over 60% of violent crimes.

Effeminate cuck metrosexual white guilt males seeking approval from institutionalized lesbianic femenists at rape apology seminars buy this crap.

God damn moon bats.

Last edited by Sauce; 09/03/16 11:08 PM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892792
09/04/16 09:25 AM
09/04/16 09:25 AM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
Sauce, that was very well said ! Excellent explantion.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Crash] #892896
09/05/16 04:22 AM
09/05/16 04:22 AM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
to crash:

who moving heavy weight dope shipments in tons? it daggone sure is not the brother in the hood is it? and all that crap is drug related. what middle class and upper middle class brothers gang banging and doing drive-bys none fool!!!!!! poor folks of all races commit crime

crash you have written a bunch of ignorant racist garbage on here. I can contact well over 100 degreed black folks on my linkedin account, when I hear a white person talking that shit I know they do not know any black folks. we have all seen folks standing in line in the inner cities to fill out job apps on tv. I know black airline pilots, I know scores of black engineers,and I see white folks on corners begging here in Washington state. I bet you this for every moron fucking up in the hood there are 20 kids going to school doing the right thing.

Are you fixing your own community? Because white people usually kill other white people. This white on white continuous cycle of death needs to be stopped!

Last edited by satch7; 09/05/16 05:08 AM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Sauce] #892898
09/05/16 04:43 AM
09/05/16 04:43 AM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
to sauce I got something for you

Highlights:
For the period 2008–12— Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).
Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8–2.5 per 1,000).
The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.
Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).
Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).
Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

everybody with two brain cells know poverty and greed drives crime. when I was poor it briefly entered my mind to sling dope once I got my papers that bullshit left my head. I am a black man who knows the deal .

but I got some more facts for you

the Bureau of Justice statistics arrest trends for 2010 showed that whites were arrested more than blacks for violent crimes, property damage and drug possession/use/abuse and manufacturing than blacks, and again, the victims are typically white as well

I can tell you these poor white boys in metro seattle with drug habits bust these white folks ass breaking in their homes.they are prowling their cars,following the UPS guy and stealing the boxes.a white lady told me about a white woman who moved to seattle talking about she was glad to be away from minorities, She said she busted her bubble fast and told her the white men and women with drug habits will fuck you over first out here

Last edited by satch7; 09/05/16 04:58 AM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892930
09/05/16 02:04 PM
09/05/16 02:04 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
I was at a BBQ at my boys grandmothers last night on summer and cedar street. It's 12 and there's music blasting all over the place. BBQs everywhere. But it's peaceful. I took a video and sent it to friends like look it's loud as fuck and they had no respect for the neighbors but it's clean fun. Literally a minute later I hear automatic weapon shots go off which had to be like three blocks away because it was loud. All of a sudden we saw cops everywhere looking frantically. They pulled up on us, looked, and then Kept it moving. Bro I will not even go out there to see friends anymore. And summer street ain't good but it ain't where the majority of shootings have happened. Summer and cedar is where the cops killed that guy who pulled the gun out on them. I knew him. He smokes dust so he was a maniac. Down the block on summer and pearl which is closer to the fourth ward thy killed this working man Roc who I know for years. They hit the wrong guy. He worked, was well liked in the neighborhood, and had no affiliation to the street life. It's a shame. He didn't deserve it. I know his whole family man. Great people. Everyone I talk to is ready to leave the city and never look back but most don't had the financial means to do so. It's a war zone and these young kids are shooting with their eyes closed. What a mess. You have to see it to believe it. It's insane. And the kids coming up are so desensitiZed when it comes to murder and death it's appalling. U talk to your average 15/16 year old and they talk about death like its a football game. I know a lot of you guys hav no sympathy for the people living in this shit but I do. I grew up wih a lot of these people and most of these kids weren't given a chance. Fathers are locked up or on drugs , sometimes mothers too. It's hard to break the cycle man. I don't know how it's gonna get better. It's all out war now. They're gonna keep shooting and shooting.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: BobbyPazzo] #892938
09/05/16 05:46 PM
09/05/16 05:46 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Bobby P.,

Glad you didn't get hit, BUT....with all due respect, what were you thinking? The place you knew doesn't exist anymore.And even without the local spike in violence, a Labor Day cookout (at night?) in the hood is NEVER a good look.

One day I was in a bind,and on the road... stopped off at the public library on Alexander Street in Newark to make a photocopy and a local dude tried to "Chris and Snoop" me. Asked me how to get to South Orange Avenue, like I was a lost tourist.

Outsiders have a right to judge these hoods and the people who live there. One thing that they will never know though, is how they would have fared, survived, and made it out of some of these places if they were brought up there. We can both answer that question for ourselves because we did it.

As arrogant as people tend to be, thinking they did things on their own, the truth is that nurturing,support and values given to us by the ones who helped raise us...plays a big role in what we make of ourselves.

I know people who succeeded despite having NONE of that, but like you said...not having that puts anybody at a big disadvantage.

*Hope that was some good barbecue for you to risk your neck like that. smile

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892946
09/05/16 07:29 PM
09/05/16 07:29 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
You guys keep talking about how we dont know what its like to surive in the high crime ghetto area's.. Well guess what? You are right!!! Know why? Because we arent having babues out of wedlock at 75%.
All the problems in the black community can be traced to irresponsible behavior.
Think about it.
Make the schools better, offer more after school programs bla bla bla.
Tax payers pay for all this stuff and it gets wasted because all these kids are running around unsupervised.
You need skills and education to succeed. Its not something thats owed to you simply because you are born. You earn it.
I have no problem helping children since they never asked to be here, it was their irresposnsible parents ( if you want to call them that) who brought them here.
How about spending money on the dangers of out of wedlock kids and getting pregnant at an early age? How about that ???
I dont care how many fuckin jobs are available, you need to be raised correctly.
I love how black athletes get paid millions, have a bunch of babies with different woman, send checks every month amd think they are fathers... They are garbage cans.
Until the black community decides to help themselves, why should hard working people( blacks included) pay forntheir irresposnsible life styles.
Blacks getting shot every day? Of course, there are no fathers to enforce discipline. This shit is getting old. Let em keep killing each other. Just stay the fuck out of my hard working neighborhood.
How about this, go to a very poor white neighborhood and tell me how many drive by shootings there are.. The answer will ne zero. The black culture is so flawed i wonder if it will ever get better.
Next time i see another 19 year old black covered in tattoos, gold teeth, wearing dreadlocks, and pushing a baby carriage, im gonna vomit.

Last edited by Crash; 09/05/16 07:36 PM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Crash] #892956
09/05/16 08:38 PM
09/05/16 08:38 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Crash,

I thought that "your children spoke proper English & that the gates that surround your property kept you safe from common ghetto trash"*

*sign off line from an infamous radio dj

What is your life like that you seem to be in such constant contact with these "lowlife" people?

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: getthesenets] #892962
09/05/16 09:44 PM
09/05/16 09:44 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Bobby P.,

Glad you didn't get hit, BUT....with all due respect, what were you thinking? The place you knew doesn't exist anymore.And even without the local spike in violence, a Labor Day cookout (at night?) in the hood is NEVER a good look.

One day I was in a bind,and on the road... stopped off at the public library on Alexander Street in Newark to make a photocopy and a local dude tried to "Chris and Snoop" me. Asked me how to get to South Orange Avenue, like I was a lost tourist.

Outsiders have a right to judge these hoods and the people who live there. One thing that they will never know though, is how they would have fared, survived, and made it out of some of these places if they were brought up there. We can both answer that question for ourselves because we did it.

As arrogant as people tend to be, thinking they did things on their own, the truth is that nurturing,support and values given to us by the ones who helped raise us...plays a big role in what we make of ourselves.

I know people who succeeded despite having NONE of that, but like you said...not having that puts anybody at a big disadvantage.

*Hope that was some good barbecue for you to risk your neck like that. smile

First off that seen was great. I know a couple Chris and snoops out here that strictly kill like its business and they take pride in their work. Nuts. As far as me being out there... Bro I ain't gonna go to governer, the blvd (rosa parks) , or anywhere close to those battlefields but where I was at ain't that bad. The shots were more than likely coming from the other side of Roberto Clemente park. It's close but not really because theres a park and school that separate it. Bro I probably won't go to any kind of Social gathering out there anytime soon but I ain't gonna not go to a friend who i consider family's family BBQ because of what's going on out there. It's a decent block where they live close to the Italian cafés on 21st ave. the thing is with paterson u can go over one block and it's night and day brother. Now the fact I was waking on summer street that late wasn't smart but there was so many beautiful woman out I couldn't help it. And not no hood boogers. Straight up beauties who work and conduct themselves like ladies. But I won't be chilling out there anytime soon.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: BobbyPazzo] #892967
09/05/16 10:06 PM
09/05/16 10:06 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Bobby P,

Glad you're safe, just busting your chops.Plus everybody knows that the only food that's worth getting hit for in Paterson is at The Brownstone. smile

I'd take a hit from a .22 for the food there.

The area that we drove through getting there was Ramsey Street. Everybody was Latino with handful of Arabs(they had hats with their country flags on them, otherwise they appear Latino)

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892975
09/05/16 11:51 PM
09/05/16 11:51 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Ramsey street? U sure that's what it was ? You sure it wasn't Robert street. That's my old block, like where I would chill and move my work. I was young. Bro you're buggin. The brownstone does it's thing but you got E&V for Italian. Cash only. La Tia Delia for Peruvian at market and mill, the mofungo house for Puerto Rican which is market street but on the other side of paterson not by Delia, sala ha dine for Palestinian( wrong spelling) on main street and Gould in south p, toros for Turkish on hazel, for hot dogs and burgers u got the corrale right next to toros, libbys on mcbride, good pizza at Taormina at the end of Madison not by Main Street , I got a few good spots for Jamaican, same for soul food. Let me know what Ur in the mood for next time you're out here

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892991
09/06/16 09:15 AM
09/06/16 09:15 AM
NJ
MusclesMarinara Offline OP
Button
MusclesMarinara  Offline OP
Button
NJ

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #893000
09/06/16 11:01 AM
09/06/16 11:01 AM
H
Homers77 Offline
Made Member
Homers77  Offline
H
Made Member
I live in north jersey and just like so many other stories I partied in high school and that led to dabbling in pain killers.

Broke my leg got Vicodin and got hooked... Found s doctor to give me 90 30s and 60 vike tens (and 30 Xanax bars to help me sleep) a month...

Once that ended I went to herion and it is every where in Paterson.

If you drive down most streets they will yell to you or at times when I was lifting and big I looked like a cop and would have to ask but it was still so easy to find it.

I remember coming home from the city after s concert and wanted some to put me down after rolling all night and went to Rosa Parks at 5 am and someone was out there to serve you....

24 hours a day and 365 days a year.... Christmas Easter you name it they are out there!

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #893004
09/06/16 12:07 PM
09/06/16 12:07 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Bobby Pazzo,

Is Taormina better than Patsy's for pie? I've been to Patsy's before but never Taormina....Curious

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #893041
09/06/16 05:46 PM
09/06/16 05:46 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Bobby Pazzo,

Is Taormina better than Patsy's for pie? I've been to Patsy's before but never Taormina....Curious

Never been to Patsy's believe it or not. Taormina used to be amazing, its still good but it's not like it once was. Still good pizza though.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #893045
09/06/16 06:26 PM
09/06/16 06:26 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Well, it was another lovely and joy filled holiday weekend in Baltimore City...Like 20 people shot

And among those injured...were two children under 10 and a pregnant female

Baltimore obviously doesnt discriminate

What a shit hole!

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Blackjack2121] #893049
09/06/16 06:48 PM
09/06/16 06:48 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Well, it was another lovely and joy filled holiday weekend in Baltimore City...Like 20 people shot

What a shit hole!

Bodymore, Murdaland I been out there. It's insanity. As bad as paterson is it ain't got shit on bmore. Bigger city but it's the mentality they have out there. Nothing to lose tattooed around their gun wounds.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Homers77] #893051
09/06/16 06:52 PM
09/06/16 06:52 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Homers77
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: Homers77
It is disgusting what goes on in these neighbor hoods and Black Lives Matter movement ppl have some balls.

For starters it should be all lives matter but fine if they can't go that far at least make it all black lives matter.

Every day in these cities there are probably 100 deaths related to gangs and drugs and none of those matter.

But the one in five thousand time a white person commits a violent crime against a black male that matters.

It is the most ridiculous concecpt and receives way to much media attention.

Imagine if I started a white lives matter movement?? Which would have more action because there are far more black on white crimes then there are white on black crimes.

But then I would be labeled racist.

It is laughable but it's not it's serious!

being mad at black people for starting a movement about cops shooting blacks is racist

not too mention what the fuck does black lives matter have to do with this article

First off I am by no means racist.

Second the article is discussing how bad the violence in Paterson is and how young black males are shooting and killing each other all the time.

How does it not relate to the black lives matter? Where are they? Off the top of my head there were 3 black males killed in Paterson, 2 in Newark and 3 with a few severely injured in Atlantic City in the past 4 days ..... Why are they not there protesting the violence?

BLM is about the police killing unarmed and/or innocent black people

there are other programs and protest about blacks killing blacks

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: BobbyPazzo] #893056
09/06/16 07:23 PM
09/06/16 07:23 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

What a shit hole!

Bodymore, Murdaland I been out there. It's insanity. As bad as paterson is it ain't got shit on bmore. Bigger city but it's the mentality they have out there. Nothing to lose tattooed around their gun wounds.

I stay out of the city if I can. Not because im a pussy but I value life. A lot of dudes out there don't, they figure they are doing life or getting killed and never making it. They killed Lor Scoota over jealousy and him about to make it out the hood.

I mean parts of the city aint bad if you going to an orioles game or ravens or something. But def parts you dont wanna walk along the street on for sure lol

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #893064
09/06/16 09:19 PM
09/06/16 09:19 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
Hey cookcounty,
BLM has everything to do with blacks killing blacks. Because of all the extreme violence perpetrated by blacks, when cops go into those violent stricken hoods they are much more cautious.
All the outrage from all the hardworking people is because blacks slaughter each other each day and no one says anything because godforbid the truth is told . But if a cop shoots a black guy its a lynching.

Seriously , how many unarmed blacks get killed by white cops each year? How many? Not many, thats for sure. You have a gun on you get approached by a cop and get shot, its your own fuckin fault. Dont carry an illegal gun !!!
That parasite in Milwaukee is playing gang banger in hell right now. Fuck em.
White cops killing unarmed blacks; is it really an eppidemic? No !!!!!!

Last edited by Crash; 09/06/16 09:22 PM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Crash] #893080
09/06/16 10:55 PM
09/06/16 10:55 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Crash
Hey cookcounty,
BLM has everything to do with blacks killing blacks. Because of all the extreme violence perpetrated by blacks, when cops go into those violent stricken hoods they are much more cautious.
All the outrage from all the hardworking people is because blacks slaughter each other each day and no one says anything because godforbid the truth is told . But if a cop shoots a black guy its a lynching.

Seriously , how many unarmed blacks get killed by white cops each year? How many? Not many, thats for sure. You have a gun on you get approached by a cop and get shot, its your own fuckin fault. Dont carry an illegal gun !!!
That parasite in Milwaukee is playing gang banger in hell right now. Fuck em.
White cops killing unarmed blacks; is it really an eppidemic? No !!!!!!

So you're going to conveniently ignore the second sentence of Cook's post where he mentions the groups that do speak out against black on black violence. these organizations also protest and march, and just because you may have not been aware of their existence doesn't mean they haven't been speaking out against these things for years. you couldn't hide the hate in your blood if your life depended on it.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: RollinBones] #893086
09/06/16 11:31 PM
09/06/16 11:31 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
+5000

Notice none of these great debaters are stepping into the Tombstone thread. The black community talk is becoming narcissistic.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #893089
09/06/16 11:50 PM
09/06/16 11:50 PM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
BlackFam

I've already had to stop myself about ten Times already from going off on this fool, but I decided to not eat the troll bait, lol

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #893090
09/06/16 11:53 PM
09/06/16 11:53 PM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
I hear you guys, we had like 400 shootings, I think? 90 murders in August....

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #893235
09/08/16 09:57 AM
09/08/16 09:57 AM
NJ
Button
Button
NJ

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: CabriniGreen] #893237
09/08/16 10:04 AM
09/08/16 10:04 AM
NJ
Button
Button
NJ
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
I hear you guys, we had like 400 shootings, I think? 90 murders in August....

That's insane.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull