GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Ciment, 2 invisible), 388 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,065
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,366
Posts1,059,442
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson #892493
09/01/16 09:12 AM
09/01/16 09:12 AM
NJ
MusclesMarinara Offline OP
Button
MusclesMarinara  Offline OP
Button
NJ

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892496
09/01/16 10:08 AM
09/01/16 10:08 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
It's no joke out there.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892497
09/01/16 10:15 AM
09/01/16 10:15 AM
NJ
Button
Button
NJ
It's gotten a lot worse recently. Worst month in a while. 14 shootings (and those are the only ones that cops know of) and 3 homicides in 4 days.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892502
09/01/16 11:15 AM
09/01/16 11:15 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
I know I grew up there until I was 12 and I live off main ave in Clifton now a few blocks away from crooks. Obviously not a problem area but I'm very in tune with what's going on out there. My cousin is a cop out there and his two brothers are high up in the fire dept. I have a close connection to the city but it's disgusting what's going on out there. All neighborhood bullshit. Up the hill down the hill. I kid I know took three in the face a little over a week ago and survived. Small caliber bullets and some luck. It won't get better anytime soon.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892504
09/01/16 11:23 AM
09/01/16 11:23 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
The strip clubs there in that city are Awesome....lol

There are zero rules in Paterson, it's the Wild West. In my younger years I once bought a bag of weed from a gas station that was a complete front for an open air drug market!! The gas pumps had water in them, true story. The guy would pretend he was pumping your gas (we don't pump our own gas here in Jersey) and when he was up in your window pretending to pump you your gas sell you any kind of drug you want. It was actually a brilliant set up.....

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892505
09/01/16 11:28 AM
09/01/16 11:28 AM
H
Homers77 Offline
Made Member
Homers77  Offline
H
Made Member
It is disgusting what goes on in these neighbor hoods and Black Lives Matter movement ppl have some balls.

For starters it should be all lives matter but fine if they can't go that far at least make it all black lives matter.

Every day in these cities there are probably 100 deaths related to gangs and drugs and none of those matter.

But the one in five thousand time a white person commits a violent crime against a black male that matters.

It is the most ridiculous concecpt and receives way to much media attention.

Imagine if I started a white lives matter movement?? Which would have more action because there are far more black on white crimes then there are white on black crimes.

But then I would be labeled racist.

It is laughable but it's not it's serious!

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892506
09/01/16 11:37 AM
09/01/16 11:37 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Paterson is a total shit storm and will never get better. You have a bunch of shit heads living there that just dont give a fuck about their neighborhoods.
There was some hispanic kid that sucker punched an old man last year and he gets sentenced next month. The kid is a piece of garbage and kind of sums up what paterson is all about. Hopefully the scumbag gets stabbed in the passaic county jail.
Simply put, Paterson has absolutely nothing to offer. At least Newark has a train station that goes to NYC and 2 colleges , rutgers and njit and the Prudential center.
Years ago, paterson was a nice working class hood with quite a few italians.

Last edited by Belmont; 09/01/16 11:38 AM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Belmont] #892507
09/01/16 12:01 PM
09/01/16 12:01 PM
NJ
Button
Button
NJ
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Paterson is a total shit storm and will never get better. You have a bunch of shit heads living there that just dont give a fuck about their neighborhoods.
There was some hispanic kid that sucker punched an old man last year and he gets sentenced next month. The kid is a piece of garbage and kind of sums up what paterson is all about. Hopefully the scumbag gets stabbed in the passaic county jail.
Simply put, Paterson has absolutely nothing to offer. At least Newark has a train station that goes to NYC and 2 colleges , rutgers and njit and the Prudential center.

There was an article in the paper about him yesterday. He's taking a 3 year plea.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Homers77] #892510
09/01/16 12:46 PM
09/01/16 12:46 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Originally Posted By: Homers77

Imagine if I started a white lives matter movement??

You'd be a day late and a dollar short.

http://www.whitelivesmatter.com/

They seem charming.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892512
09/01/16 01:07 PM
NJ
Button
Button
NJ
Originally Posted By: MusclesMarinara
Originally Posted By: Belmont

There was an article in the paper about him yesterday. He's taking a 3 year plea.

http://abc7ny.com/news/paterson-teen-pleads-guilty-in-knockout-game-punch-attack/1492487/

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892513
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Paterson and camdem are like springfield up here in mass. Wild west. Abunch of the crime is people coming from the ghettos of nyc were gentrification is happening. These small cities rents cheap. Are the making newark better i would assume since its across the bridge from nyc the housing market is looking up.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892531
09/01/16 03:02 PM
09/01/16 03:02 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Downtown Newark and the Ironbound (also known as the DownNeck section) are in the early stages of gentrification. The ironbound is mostly Portugese, European Spanish, and Brazilian. Brazilians are the majority out of the three groups and it's a very safe section of the city. The Ironbound has some great reatuarants and clubs. My buddies and I go out in the Ironbound to chase those gorgeous Brazilian broads....

Downtown Newark has a lot of luxury rentals going in slowly. I'm starting to see some hipsters and young people renting in Downtown Newark as a cheap alternative to Manhattan. Don't forget folks, it's only a 12 minute train ride into Manhattan from Downtown Newark, so it's just a matter of time until Downtown Newark has complete gentrification. There's a new skyscraper being erected in Downtown Newark that's going to be Panasonic's US HQ.

They are also building a new luxury high rise residential building in the Ironbound.

I love going to Devils games at the Rock, it's such a beautiful Hockey venue. Go Devils, can't wait for hockey season. There's also some good bars and restaurants in Downtown Newark that have popped up since the Rock opened up. Mercato is the newest and it's great.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892532
09/01/16 03:03 PM
09/01/16 03:03 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
If I had extra $$$$$$ I would start buying as many buildings in Downtown Newark as possible....

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892533
09/01/16 03:12 PM
09/01/16 03:12 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
The really bad sections of Newark that get all the attention for all the wrong reasons are the Southward and the area that borders Irvington. The Western border with Irvington actually got so bad they had to create a "cease fire" task force. The North Ward of Newark where Bloomfield Avenue runs through that borders Belleville is now mostly Latin Spanish and is pretty safe. I get my pizza on Sunday's from Gencarelli's on Bloomfield Ave in the North Ward and I eat out a lot at Luigi's on Bloomfield Ave in the Northward. Michael Angelo's used to be the best Italian restaurant on Bloomfield Ave in the North Ward but they moved out to Fairfield in the suburbs in the general West Essex/Eastern Morris area (Fairfield, Caldwells, East Hanover, etc) were most of the old Bloomfield Ave North Ward and Down Neck (Ironbound) Newark Italians have moved out to....

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 09/01/16 03:13 PM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Homers77] #892535
09/01/16 04:29 PM
09/01/16 04:29 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
It is disgusting what goes on in these neighbor hoods and Black Lives Matter movement ppl have some balls.

For starters it should be all lives matter but fine if they can't go that far at least make it all black lives matter.

Every day in these cities there are probably 100 deaths related to gangs and drugs and none of those matter.

But the one in five thousand time a white person commits a violent crime against a black male that matters.

Imagine if I started a white lives matter movement?? Which would have more action because there are far more black on white crimes then there are white on black crimes.

being mad at black people for starting a movement about cops shooting blacks is racist

not too mention what the fuck does black lives matter have to do with this article

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: cookcounty] #892545
09/01/16 06:09 PM
09/01/16 06:09 PM
H
Homers77 Offline
Made Member
Homers77  Offline
H
Made Member
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

being mad at black people for starting a movement about cops shooting blacks is racist

not too mention what the fuck does black lives matter have to do with this article

First off I am by no means racist.

Second the article is discussing how bad the violence in Paterson is and how young black males are shooting and killing each other all the time.

How does it not relate to the black lives matter? Where are they? Off the top of my head there were 3 black males killed in Paterson, 2 in Newark and 3 with a few severely injured in Atlantic City in the past 4 days ..... Why are they not there protesting the violence?

Last edited by Homers77; 09/01/16 06:09 PM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892551
09/01/16 06:39 PM
09/01/16 06:39 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
South Paterson is all Arabs, a matter of fact a lot of the 9/11 Plane hijacker scum lived in South Paterson at one point. There's parts of South Paterson were all the store signs are even in Arabic....

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892552
09/01/16 06:41 PM
09/01/16 06:41 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Victor Cruz of the GIANTS is from Paterson, he grew up in a pretty rough section but he had sports that saved him and his Father who came into his life later on was a Black Firefighter with the City of Passsic.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892600
09/02/16 11:01 AM
09/02/16 11:01 AM
NJ
Button
Button
NJ

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892630
09/02/16 03:42 PM
09/02/16 03:42 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
I grew up in south p Dante before we moved. All my friends growing up were Palestinian and Turkish. Where I live in Clifton downtown is just an extension of south p all Arab and Turks some white and Rican. This violence will not stop. It's an all out war on the other side by the fourth ward. But you're spot on as usual with al your comments about the city especially the strip clubs lol.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: BobbyPazzo] #892637
09/02/16 04:57 PM
09/02/16 04:57 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Bobby P,

I think Dante's comments about Arabs in Paterson was a response to a post that I put up and erased. In the post, I noted that when I've been through Paterson....half the people walking around appear to be Hispanic or Arab.
The recent flareup appears to be Black victims, but the street element of Blacks,Hispanics, and Arabs is VERY visible in Paterson and has been for a while. I was wondering out loud why the one guy decided to make this thread about BLM.

I think I also wanted to ask you, as a guy from there what set off the recent murders?

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: getthesenets] #892639
09/02/16 05:09 PM
09/02/16 05:09 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Dante,

agree with your points about Newark. That's the city I grew up in.All the progress that occurred under Booker has stopped.

I made a comment a few months back about the Vailsburg area slowly becoming gentrified. I made the mistake of thinking that just because I saw white faces in an area where there aren't many Whites, that the people were urban professionals and hipsters. But when these Whites walk their dogs, they ACTUALLY pick up and dispose of the poop. Meaning they ain't hipsters or urban professionals. smile

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: Homers77] #892640
09/02/16 05:12 PM
09/02/16 05:12 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss

You're not racist. What you are is right.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: getthesenets] #892641
09/02/16 05:40 PM
09/02/16 05:40 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Bobby P,

I think Dante's comments about Arabs in Paterson was a response to a post that I put up and erased. In the post, I noted that when I've been through Paterson....half the people walking around appear to be Hispanic or Arab.
The recent flareup appears to be Black victims, but the street element of Blacks,Hispanics, and Arabs is VERY visible in Paterson and has been for a while. I was wondering out loud why the one guy decided to make this thread about BLM.

I think I also wanted to ask you, as a guy from there what set off the recent murders?

Main Street from crooks to Madison is a 90% Muslim neighborhood. The rest of the city is mostly black and Latino. The recent rise has nothin to do with bloods or crips it has to do with neighborhood beefs. Mainly what they call up the hill and down the hill. U have blood an crips fighting onthe same side because thy are from the same hood. The county jail used to be separated by gang units. Now it's by where you're from. Its crazy. If you happened to notice a lot of Arabs u probably were I the south paterson area of Main Street which leads downtown. As u get past south p u run into school 8(latino) then it's mostly Latino until u could turn left on broadway which will take u to the fourth ward a predominantly black hood. It's the most dangerous area and a high drug zone. But there's a few other spots that are hot as hell as well as far as violence. Like I said its a block and neighborhood thing right now that's making it bubble.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892643
09/02/16 05:43 PM
09/02/16 05:43 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Sorry right on broadway not left. Left would take u to cianci street which is the old Italian stronghold and where they taped sopranos where tony meets Paulie to tell him furio is coming over and where he meets Phil and talks about Vito. The statue of Lou Costello with the baseball bat. Also union ave used to be Italian but now is heavy Latino some black and 21 st ave which is heavy Colombian but used to be all Italian. There's still cafés on these three blocks but few Italian left as residents

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892644
09/02/16 05:44 PM
09/02/16 05:44 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Dante knows what's up

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: BobbyPazzo] #892645
09/02/16 05:56 PM
09/02/16 05:56 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Thanks Bobby P,

I thought the Bs and Cs stuff eliminated the hood solidarity.so I read what you wrote.....was familiar with what it meant, but thought that up hill downhill didn't apply anymore.

I think the gang sh*t is stupid in general, but I especially thought that it didn't fit the landscape of tightly packed cities like in NJ...or on the East Coast. I could see it taking root out in Long Island, where things are more spread out.

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: MusclesMarinara] #892646
09/02/16 06:01 PM
09/02/16 06:01 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Bobby P is from Paterson, his comments are spot on. My one side of family is from the Totowa/Paterson border area. The border of Paterson and Totowa still has a ton of Italians, mostly on the Totowa side- in fact the entire town of Totowa is predominantly Italian. But the Union Ave part of Paterson near Totowa still has at least one social club left and some Italians holding out still. There's also Gelotti's in Paterson which is the best spot for an Italian ice on this planet earth. Also on Union Ave in Paterson there is Ralph Piccolo's Pizza which was in The Sopranos where Jackie Jr hangs out and where Christopher goes the first day he gets made. The infamous , "Don't Disrespect the pizza parlour" scene was filmed right there in Ralph Piccolo's Pizzeria on Union Ave in Paterson. I think in the show it was called the Ohhhfah Pizzeria or something like that....

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 09/02/16 06:10 PM.
Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: getthesenets] #892647
09/02/16 06:09 PM
09/02/16 06:09 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Thanks Bobby P,

I thought the Bs and Cs stuff eliminated the hood solidarity.so I read what you wrote.....was familiar with what it meant, but thought that up hill downhill didn't apply anymore.

I think the gang sh*t is stupid in general, but I especially thought that it didn't fit the landscape of tightly packed cities like in NJ...or on the East Coast. I could see it taking root out in Long Island, where things are more spread out.

I always thought the same thing, that the Bloods and Crips made zero sense here in Jersey where you have thousands of people tightly packed living on top of each other in cities like Newark Jersey City and Paterson, Etc. Never understood why the black gangsters here in Jersey picked up those west coast affiliations. I always thought it made more sense for the black gangs here to have "drug organizations" and control high rise residential towers like in the show "The Wire" with the StringerBell/ Avon Barksdale Organization

Re: Rise in homicides sets off alarms in Paterson [Re: getthesenets] #892651
09/02/16 07:13 PM
09/02/16 07:13 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Thanks Bobby P,

It did kill the hood beefs when the B shit hit heavy in like 96 and it stayed about your set until like 5 years ago when this block and hood shit exploded. It used to be in you were sex money murda , it didn't matter if you were kills season line from 16th age or Don Juan line for north main... U stuck with eachother. Totally different now. Everything Dante said is exactly what's what. Geloti's is the best. My boy rabbit has his spot on union ave in totowa w the machines in it. Dante knows who he is

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull