GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (The_Marble_Guy), 266 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
hillary and bill #891890
08/25/16 03:39 PM
08/25/16 03:39 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
well, the Clinton foundation is sure to be investigated,

along with hillarys e mails which just keep coming, its said that a cash payment to the Clinton foundation will get you just
about anything you want, Hillary didn't need this. bills speeches
550,000 a whack, plus whatever more they find out about this ruse, Julian Assange is said to present more of hillarys e mails
which could be extremely damanging, it looks like the dems made a mistake
in nominating her, should have been Bernie.

question... is Hillary going to blow this election?
what do you all think of the Clintons now?

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 08/25/16 03:41 PM.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891893
08/25/16 04:14 PM
08/25/16 04:14 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
It is the Electoral College map on which all interested parties should be focusing. It favors the Democrats even to the extent of rendering control of the Senate competitive.

You should keep in mind that access to public officials on the federal, state, and even local level is often a function of financial contributions.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891899
08/25/16 04:39 PM
08/25/16 04:39 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
yes Oly but, its still bad for her combined with the e mails.

my god, how many more to come? if trump gets it together, it could become a major problem for Hillary.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891908
08/25/16 05:47 PM
08/25/16 05:47 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Every month there's a new reason Hillary's "done". It's Trump who's done.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 08/25/16 05:48 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: hillary and bill [Re: OakAsFan] #891919
08/25/16 06:39 PM
08/25/16 06:39 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Every month there's a new reason Hillary's "done". It's Trump who's done.

now,oak you have to admit shes losing votes because of the e mails and now the foundation, and the third party could take votes away from her.

regardless of what you think, Hillary isn't as strong as she was 6 mo,ago, she could still win, but, its going to take a stronger effort, and no more surprises.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891921
08/25/16 07:08 PM
08/25/16 07:08 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Binnie, have you seen what Hillary demands with her costly speeches? Take a look at the actual contract. a private jet, the Presidential suite, a couple of rooms, etc., etc.,And if she's getting this along with her exorbitant fee, what is Slick Willie demanding?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstage/politicians/hillary-clinton

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891922
08/25/16 07:12 PM
08/25/16 07:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Hate to quibble with you, Binnie, but Hillary's lead has steadily increased in the polls. She's not in trouble. She never was. This is looking to be the biggest landslide election since Reagan over Mondale.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: hillary and bill [Re: OakAsFan] #891939
08/25/16 09:17 PM
08/25/16 09:17 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Hate to quibble with you, Binnie, but Hillary's lead has steadily increased in the polls. She's not in trouble. She never was. This is looking to be the biggest landslide election since Reagan over Mondale.

love to see it oak, it would put trump and his neo-nazis

in their place.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891940
08/25/16 09:19 PM
08/25/16 09:19 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
bean, wow, these guys are something else, too bad we have such a weak choice, I'm a NEVER TRUMP person.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891949
08/26/16 02:03 AM
08/26/16 02:03 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I'll say it again, this is why I can't take you guys seriously. I can at least admit Trump is not the ideal candidate and I have a lot of reservations about him. I won't be voting for him and the only good thing about him winning would be that Hillary didnt.

But here you guys are not even acknowledging Hillary's corruption and certainly being the worse of the two evils. That she's a liberal Democrat is enough for you to overlook everything about her.

What a joke.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891951
08/26/16 02:49 AM
08/26/16 02:49 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
bean, wow, these guys are something else, too bad we have such a weak choice, I'm a NEVER TRUMP person.

Binnie, if you take a few more steps you can become a NEVER TRUMP/NEVER HILLARY voter. It's a small hill to climb, but light of the sun will lead the way. Once you make it over you'll notice the air is cleaner and the day is brighter.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891952
08/26/16 02:50 AM
08/26/16 02:50 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Clinton's a liberal Democrat? That's new.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891953
08/26/16 02:53 AM
08/26/16 02:53 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Hard to believe the sun shines bright on the "Never Trump/Never Hillary" side of the hill. Everyone is so pale.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Faithful1] #891957
08/26/16 03:49 AM
08/26/16 03:49 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Binnie, if you take a few more steps you can become a NEVER TRUMP/NEVER HILLARY voter. It's a small hill to climb, but light of the sun will lead the way. Once you make it over you'll notice the air is cleaner and the day is brighter.

lol,lol, faithful, its certainly a different election than what seniors like myself have ever seen,

Hillary keeps getting slamed every other day, come election day, she will have a ton of baggage. makes a lot of older people wonder, about the Clintons.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891993
08/26/16 05:28 PM
08/26/16 05:28 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

lol,lol, faithful, its certainly a different election than what seniors like myself have ever seen,

Hillary keeps getting slamed every other day, come election day, she will have a ton of baggage. makes a lot of older people wonder, about the Clintons.

Binnie, I don't have to criticize Trump to you since you're already in the NEVER TRUMP camp. But a few things about Hillary:

1. Hillary is a Machiavellian who will do anything and say anything to advance, including lying, deception and pandering. She pandered to black churches using a phony accent, she lied about being under fire in Bosnia, and continues to lie about her emails. We know that Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC undermined Bernie Sanders' campaign, and we also know that Schultz and the DNC was pushing from Clinton. Schultz used to work for Hillary, and it's likely that she was involved herself in sabotaging the Sanders campaign. Back in 1996 the late William Safire of the New York Times called Hillary a compulsive liar then and listed the reasons why: http://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/08/opinion/essay-blizzard-of-lies.html

2. She still lies today and repeatedly defends them, one lie on top of another. FBI Director James Comey pointed out how she made one untruthful statement after another. Since then thousands of documents have been released from the State Dept. and through Wikileaks providing even more evidence of lying and corruption.

3. She used the Clinton Foundation as a "pay to play" operation in which big donors would get favors from the State Dept. Her top aide Cheryl Mills worked in the Clinton Foundation and at State at the same time, a total conflict of interest. The Foundation is known for providing help all over the world, but it also gives contracts to Clinton friends and cronies that does more to help their businesses than the people supposedly in need.

4. She vowed to keep the monstrosity known as Obamacare instead of the more viable alternatives such as the single-payer plan promoted by Bernie Sanders or the free market plans put out by Ben Carson and Rand Paul.

5. She's an abortion extremist, not only supporting it for the entire duration of a pregnancy for any reason whatsoever (up to birth), but supports forcing religious groups that have moral disagreements to pay for them -- even when there's absolutely no need, like a group of elderly Catholic nuns.

6. She wants to appoint judges who would re-interpret the Second Amendment to take away the individual right to own firearms. She has stated she would like to adopt the Australian plan that involved gun confiscation.

7. Whether you agree or not, she did engage in gross negligence with classified information and it was not the same thing Colin Powell did. Powell still had a secure server. Hillary had several servers. James Comey added an element of intent that's not in the statute U.S. Code 18-793(f), and wasn't in it for a reason. Deleting 30,000 emails is something that's done by racketeers, not normal individuals deleting unimportant personal data as she claimed. Moreover, her attorneys didn't have the clearance to do what they did, and they used a wipe program that prevents even the FBI from recovering them. Her husband's former adviser James Carville gave the reason she did this, and that was she wanted control over the information. It's likely there was something incriminating.

8. Her other top aide, Huma Abedin, was for 11 years the assistant editor of her mother's journal, the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. Her mother was in the Muslim Brotherhood (a group that Egypt and several other Middle Eastern countries declared a terrorist organization) and the journal is Islamist and blames 9/11 on the United States. We don't know exactly how Abedin has influenced her, but it's interesting to note that President Obama said he wants to bring in 10,000 Syrian Muslim refugees to the U.S. (and he's almost reached that goal) with a lot of criticism and questions about vetting, yet Hillary says she wants to bring in SIX TIMES as many Syrian refugees. It's also interesting to note that associates of the Muslim Brotherhood are on the Homeland Security advisory board TODAY. This is amazing since Hamas, which is designated as a terrorist organization by the USA, is part of the Muslim Brotherhood. Al Qaeda also came out of the Brotherhood.

9. She voted for the Iraq War, she supported bombing Libya and Syria and still supports war in Syria. She's also made unfounded conspiratorial criticisms of Putin (not saying all criticisms are unjustified)and could very well try to provoke an incident between the U.S. and Russia. There's a reason why she's known as a hawk and a warmonger.

These are only some of the concerns about Hillary Clinton. As my daughter told me, she'd like a female President, but NOT HER.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891996
08/26/16 05:46 PM
08/26/16 05:46 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
If Hillary can make you write that much about her now, what are you going to do when she's president?

Last edited by OakAsFan; 08/26/16 05:47 PM.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: OakAsFan] #891999
08/26/16 07:12 PM
08/26/16 07:12 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
If Hillary can make you write that much about her now, what are you going to do when she's president?

Continue to tell the truth, just as I would if Trump becomes President.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Faithful1] #892004
08/26/16 08:38 PM
08/26/16 08:38 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
She vowed to keep the monstrosity known as Obamacare instead of the more viable alternatives such as the single-payer plan promoted by Bernie Sanders or the free market plans put out by Ben Carson and Rand Paul.

Free market plans?

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892015
08/26/16 11:20 PM
08/26/16 11:20 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
faithful, looks like you have done ton of research on Hillary.
article by safire, who was I think one of the best writers ever

was informative, and factual, of course the problem is she always gets a pass, if she was facing anyone but trump, she would lose. what is particulary disturbing to me is her wanting to implement gun control amounting to confiscation, this makes my hair stand on end, can you imagine trying to disarm America?
you are talking about millions of law-abiding gun owners.
can you imagine the black market for guns, and ammo.

if shes elected she must rethink her position on guns.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892040
08/27/16 03:04 AM
08/27/16 03:04 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Binnie, we hear about various "lobbies" that the Republicans are indebted to, like the "gun lobby" (the NRA), the Christian Right and the Tea Party. Yet we don't hear as much about the Democratic Party lobbies. Right now the Democratic lobbies include the gun control lobby (like the Brady Campaign and several others), the teachers' union (the NEA), the Teamsters, Black Lives Matter, the NAACP, the abortion lobby (Planned Parenthood), the gay and trans lobby (GLAAD, etc), environmentalists, and several others. There are also big donors such as Tom Steyer, George Soros and Hollywood celebrities. Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and their aides wrote the 2016 Democratic Party Platform to reflect the interests of all these lobbying groups.

To appease the gun lobby, one thing that is on the agenda is that Hillary wants to make it possible for gun manufacturers to face lawsuits for the actions of those who illegally use firearms. If this goes through what may happen? It may put them out of business. That's the goal: destroy gun makers. It's on page 39 of the Democratic Party Platform: https://www.demconvention.com/wp-content...16-no-lines.pdf

She won't rethink her position on guns. Follow the money of the big donors, it's what they want. Not only that, she's always been a Far Left-wing progressive going back to when she befriended the radical Saul Alinsky and always supported gun control. (You can read her thesis on Alinsky pointing out that she disagrees with him in one area, and that's working on the inside (as a politician): http://www.hillaryclintonquarterly.com/documents/HillaryClintonThesis.pdf)

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Faithful1] #892089
08/27/16 05:45 PM
08/27/16 05:45 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Binnie, we hear about various "lobbies" that the Republicans are indebted to, like the "gun lobby" (the NRA), the Christian Right and the Tea Party. Yet we don't hear as much about the Democratic Party lobbies. Right now the Democratic lobbies include the gun control lobby (like the Brady Campaign and several others), the teachers' union (the NEA), the Teamsters, Black Lives Matter, the NAACP, the abortion lobby (Planned Parenthood), the gay and trans lobby (GLAAD, etc), environmentalists, and several others. There are also big donors such as Tom Steyer, George Soros and Hollywood celebrities. Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and their aides wrote the 2016 Democratic Party Platform to reflect the interests of all these lobbying groups.

To appease the gun lobby, one thing that is on the agenda is that Hillary wants to make it possible for gun manufacturers to face lawsuits for the actions of those who illegally use firearms. If this goes through what may happen? It may put them out of business. That's the goal: destroy gun makers. It's on page 39 of the Democratic Party Platform: https://www.demconvention.com/wp-content...16-no-lines.pdf

She won't rethink her position on guns. Follow the money of the big donors, it's what they want. Not only that, she's always been a Far Left-wing progressive going back to when she befriended the radical Saul Alinsky and always supported gun control. (You can read her thesis on Alinsky pointing out that she disagrees with him in one area, and that's working on the inside (as a politician): http://www.hillaryclintonquarterly.com/documents/HillaryClintonThesis.pdf)

Of course, just to state the obvious, all the press about Republican lobbies, and the lack of it about Democrat lobbies, is the result of, well, the liberal press. The left-leaning media has always ran interference for the Democrats.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892092
08/27/16 07:32 PM
08/27/16 07:32 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The media and the Democratic party are conspiring to make sure children have schools to go to and the elderly have social security. We'd better keep an eye on them.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892106
08/27/16 08:54 PM
08/27/16 08:54 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
as I mentioned the gun confiscation is something I am 100% against, it could result in a massive non-compliance all over the country, if a effort is made to imprison those who don't comply with gun confiscation, this country will blow up.

if Hillary wants a civil war, good way to start one.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Faithful1] #892109
08/27/16 09:09 PM
08/27/16 09:09 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
a Far Left-wing progressive

Left wing progressive?

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892110
08/27/16 09:13 PM
08/27/16 09:13 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I think the only presidential candidate in history who honestly entertained the idea of confiscating guns was George H.W. Bush.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: OakAsFan] #892121
08/27/16 11:16 PM
08/27/16 11:16 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
I think the only presidential candidate in history who honestly entertained the idea of confiscating guns was George H.W. Bush.

Oaks, can you expand on this? Are you referring to Katrina? If so that was the Mayor,Governor and Police Chief idea.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892122
08/27/16 11:18 PM
08/27/16 11:18 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No, I wasn't referring to Katrina. You also have the wrong Bush.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892125
08/27/16 11:48 PM
08/27/16 11:48 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
as I mentioned the gun confiscation is something I am 100% against, it could result in a massive non-compliance all over the country, if a effort is made to imprison those who don't comply with gun confiscation, this country will blow up.

if Hillary wants a civil war, good way to start one.

This is an article from the non-partisan journal The Hill on Hillary saying that the Australian gun control plan is "worth looking at":
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/dem-...orth-looking-at

Watch this video with Hillary in her own words (yes, it has NRA commentary, you are free to ignore that and pay attention to the words coming out of Hillary's mouth):

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892132
08/28/16 12:26 AM
08/28/16 12:26 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Spoiler alert:

Hillary says nothing in that video about confiscating guns.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892139
08/28/16 01:39 AM
08/28/16 01:39 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
"The Australian government purchased more than 650,000 guns from citizens in the compulsory 1996 buyback program." You do know what compulsory means, don't you?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull