GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (The_Marble_Guy), 266 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Black lives matter losing momentum #891210
08/18/16 05:59 PM
08/18/16 05:59 PM
C
Crash Offline OP
Capo
Crash  Offline OP
C
Capo
Its becoming blatantly obvious that these morons are being recognized for what they are: lazy, irresponsible, and racist. They promote violence with slight of hand but we know what they are up to.
How can they riot amd ruin their own neighborhoods? What kind of person burns down his or her own neighborhoods ??
Oh, there is no easy answer, its much deeper than anyone really knows. Yeah right ! Its actually simple, they have no pride.
When they burn down their neighborhoods, guess who pays for it? Yep, hard working people theough their taxes. Why should hard working people pay for irresponsible behavior? Maybe its time for the working man to riot. .

Last edited by SC; 08/18/16 09:16 PM. Reason: remove racial slur
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891212
08/18/16 06:26 PM
08/18/16 06:26 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

The Milwaukee riots were the perfect example. An armed career thug shot by a black cop...and they still riot.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891223
08/18/16 08:40 PM
08/18/16 08:40 PM
C
Crash Offline OP
Capo
Crash  Offline OP
C
Capo
Thats what i dont understand. How do you burn down your own neighborhood.
I have no sympathy for the scumbag that got shot, he was a waste of space. Hopefully he is in hell with that other scumbag michael brown.
What kills me, these blacks all upset and emotional when a shooting happens then you see them smiling from ear to ear as they are looting and destroying.
They should of brought in the national guard from day 1.

Last edited by Crash; 08/18/16 08:41 PM.
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891224
08/18/16 08:44 PM
08/18/16 08:44 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
well crash, looks like theres going to be a civil war.....

make sure you got enough ammo, before it gets scarce.

by the way, Chicago could be next.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891238
08/18/16 10:41 PM
08/18/16 10:41 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
I find it difficult to support groups or "isms" they are all crazy.

@Binnie

I hope not we are in a "civil war" and don't believe that (I will eat my words if I have to) whichever side your are on I hope you don't have to pull the trigger of an individual of any race

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891256
08/19/16 01:28 AM
08/19/16 01:28 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Civil War...

Don't make me laugh. Look at what happened in Oregon. As soon as these militias take fire, they wet their pants. They're classic bullies. They can't intimidate anyone through physical prowess so they walk around with guns.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891265
08/19/16 04:28 AM
08/19/16 04:28 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ivyleague

the real reason milwaukee is rioting is because people with your views of the world

@crash

the fact you brought up mike brown shows your disdain for ALREADY DEAD black men

@oakasfan

alot of people think cops can't intimidate people without guns, most of them can't
@

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891268
08/19/16 04:58 AM
08/19/16 04:58 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
What kind of dumb asses get handouts (welfare, housing, free college, food cards, cell phones, and who knows what else) and destroy their own community when someone gets shot? Where are the black lives matter big mouths to aid "their" people in Louisiana. There are two kinds of people: those who get shit done and those who don't do shit. We live in the fucking USA. Anything is possible when you bust your ass and make the right decisions, no matter what race you are.

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891270
08/19/16 05:06 AM
08/19/16 05:06 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
^^^^^^

black lives matter is a movement against police shooting unarmed black men

a movement against police shooting unarmed black men ain't the worst ideology created

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891271
08/19/16 05:18 AM
08/19/16 05:18 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
All lives matter! How many police have been gunned down since black lives matter started? Peaceful protest is one thing, taking on the police force is another thing. Who did all the protesters run to for protection when their protest was interrupted by a black life on a rooftop with a rifle?

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891284
08/19/16 09:14 AM
08/19/16 09:14 AM
C
Crash Offline OP
Capo
Crash  Offline OP
C
Capo
Blueracing347
I agree with everything you are saying.

Cookcounty
Micheal Brown was a low life piece of shit and so was the other guy kilked in Milwaulkee by a black cop. Lets not turn these guys into victims, the cops are the real victims.. That poor cop in fergusen lost his job over " the hands up, dont shoot" bullshit. He never had his hands up.
Why is there no movement for all the blacks killed by other blacks. You never hear black athletes at the ESPY awards mentioning that . If black lives mattered, they would be protesting the thousands of blacks that are slaughtered by other blacks every year.
The black community refuses to get their acts together and continue to live extremely irresponsible and immature life styles. Almost 75% of blacks born out of wedlock!!!! That sums up their mentality. The asians are the true minoritity, how many of them are born out of wedlock? They come to this country dirt poor and work hard. Why do they find a way to make it? Are they magicians?? Walk through chinatown or a very poor white neighborhood and guess what, nothing will happen to you. Try walking through an all black neighborhood at night. No thanks !!!!
The blacks are a bunch of bullies, thats what they do. They bully the weak. Fuck em.
Let the blacks kill each other.

Last edited by Crash; 08/19/16 09:22 AM.
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891299
08/19/16 12:51 PM
08/19/16 12:51 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@bluerace

U were not saying all loves matter before the BLM movement. Which means u couldn't possi2believe that all lives matter

@crash

Why are u mad over a man that's been dead for 2 years

Last edited by cookcounty; 08/19/16 12:53 PM.
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891313
08/19/16 02:34 PM
08/19/16 02:34 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Black Lives Matter isn't involved in the Milwaukee Riot, and riots have been occurring since earliest recorded history.

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: OakAsFan] #891316
08/19/16 02:46 PM
08/19/16 02:46 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Civil War...

Don't make me laugh. Look at what happened in Oregon. As soon as these militias take fire, they wet their pants. They're classic bullies. They can't intimidate anyone through physical prowess so they walk around with guns.

oak, I lived through the 6os those riots were no laughing matter, neither were the black panthers, things were hot, federal troops were dispatched to many cites, nobody backed down in those days...... hard battles in the inner cities,

these riots could become a forerunner of something much bigger, and far more dangerous. there is much unrest in this country, hence trump, and his soon to be troops protesting a so called-rigged election. could happen.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: thedudeabides87] #891317
08/19/16 02:49 PM
08/19/16 02:49 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
I find it difficult to support groups or "isms" they are all crazy.

@Binnie

I hope not we are in a "civil war" and don't believe that (I will eat my words if I have to) whichever side your are on I hope you don't have to pull the trigger of an individual of any race

dude... I'm an old guy [75] ill just be trying to get out of the line of fire. lol

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891323
08/19/16 02:59 PM
08/19/16 02:59 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You make a good point, Binnie. An overall militarized police force in this country that doesn't seem to hesitate to pull the trigger on black suspects in a lot of instances where restraint could have been used is definitely resulting in a vigilant backlash from the black community. I don't think it's going to result in widespread conflicts nation wide, however. We've seen already that a lot of these militias who talk this doomsday stuff are just talk. These guys in Oregon thought they were going to kick off something real. As soon as they took fire and one of their guys got bodied, they tucked tail and ran home to mom. That's the reality.

Our government, along with the other nuclear powers in this world, are going to be in charge for a long time. The duration of our lifetimes, at least. But it will make for great entertainment on CNN when certain fringe groups try to change that.

Notice that as bad as the 60s were, civil war never resulted, either. In fact, didn't most of the political hostility on the streets end around the time the Vietnam War ended? That might be a clue.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891371
08/19/16 10:26 PM
08/19/16 10:26 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
When you are stopped by an officer. Do what he says. Don't argue, don't resist, just be a good little boy or girl. Talking back to an officer of the law is not a wise choice. I refused to get out of my car once until my lawyer was present. Big mistake. I was tasered, pepper sprayed, and got my ass beat. Instead of calling the papers and blaming the POlice, I said to myself: just do what they tell you and deal with the judge. As much as I dont like cops, I respect the fact that they perform a civic duty and put their lives on the line. So, whenever I get pulled over, I treat them with respect. They're only doing their job. If I don't agree with the reason they stop me for, I will go to court. The problem with society in general, (not only the blacks, African-Americans, or whatever theyre identifying themselves as today) is that too many fuck-ups are having kids that shouldnt be. Two fuck-ups lead to more fuck ups. Freedom of choice! They say. Thats fine and dandy but when you cant take care of yourself, how can you raise a someone the right way. Kids don't have respect and structure the way they used to. Run your fucking mouth to the cops and get shot to death. After all the riots and protest, youre dead. You cant fix dead. The cop loses his job but doesnt do any time. You lose! Your city is burned down, businesses leave, the cops don't want to set foot bc they're affraid of losing their lives. Some hoodlum kills an innocent bystander in a shooting or some old lady gets killed bc you got what you wanted: the POlice to leave you alone.

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891374
08/19/16 10:38 PM
08/19/16 10:38 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Most cops are on a power trip, If they violate your constitutional rights you should "flex your rights" to remind them that they are not always right and just because they want you to do something doesn't automatically mean you have to. At the same time you have to deal with those consequences and cops don't like being told hey are wrong

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: blueracing347] #891382
08/19/16 11:54 PM
08/19/16 11:54 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: blueracing347
What kind of dumb asses get handouts (welfare, housing, free college, food cards, cell phones, and who knows what else) and destroy their own community when someone gets shot? Where are the black lives matter big mouths to aid "their" people in Louisiana. There are two kinds of people: those who get shit done and those who don't do shit. We live in the fucking USA. Anything is possible when you bust your ass and make the right decisions, no matter what race you are.
Damn straight!!,look @ the asians,come over here w/ next 2 nothing & start anything they can 2 survive ,whether it's selling fruit on the sidewalk which then they save all they can ,amid living on top of each other,& next yr., u c the same family open their own restaurant,,all due to HARD WORK & PERSEVERANCE.. & u don't see them whining about "hard upbringing"..bla..blah..AND they r not running around committing crimes,robbin,stealin,or muggin' or fuckin' killing people for 5 bucks..they have 2 have bullet proof glass in thier short order stores b-cause of these fuckin' animals. Or they don't destroy their own neighborhood...same thing thing with the (India)ns,..they work hard ,put the children into med schools, the r all doctors.. hard workers,not lazy fucks..makes me sick,I'd better shut up now b4 my blood pr. goes up & i say something i'll regret..later.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891390
08/20/16 01:22 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Maybe time to rethink the government model?

https://youtu.be/onWC8nNpIco

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891391
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Everyone loves Asians as long as they're being compared to blacks. When they're not, nobody cares about them. I wonder if they notice this. I'll bet they do. Joe Frazier was used in the same way. As long as he was fighting Ali, he was a hero to conservative whites. After Ali, nobody cared.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 08/20/16 01:22 AM.

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: thedudeabides87] #891395
08/20/16 01:29 AM
08/20/16 01:29 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Most cops are on a power trip, If they violate your constitutional rights you should "flex your rights" to remind them that they are not always right and just because they want you to do something doesn't automatically mean you have to. At the same time you have to deal with those consequences and cops don't like being told hey are wrong

dude, its nice to think you can "flex your rights" but...
you even try to object to some thing they do, you're lucky if you don't get clubbed, or shot.

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891401
08/20/16 02:27 AM
08/20/16 02:27 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
To thedude: Cops are like doctor's, good luck trying to tell them they're wrong. Tell it to the fucking judge! Once did a research paper on Is racial equality possible? It exists. On one hand you have: n's, spocs, and white trash. They are interchangeable, they represent worste of their races. On the other hand you have: blacks, hispanics, and white people. The true representatives of their race.

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891402
08/20/16 02:29 AM
08/20/16 02:29 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Can you post the research paper?

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891407
08/20/16 03:13 AM
08/20/16 03:13 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Sorry oak, that was 11 years ago. Before thumb drives. I was nervous handing that one in. It was gonna go one of two ways. Needless to say, I brought home an A+. The presentation on Abortion: too many or not enough?, didn't sit too well with the class. The professor gave me an A, but the class wouldnt let me finish.

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891438
08/20/16 02:28 PM
08/20/16 02:28 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
That's too bad. I would love to read it.

Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: OakAsFan] #891539
08/22/16 02:11 AM
08/22/16 02:11 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Everyone loves Asians as long as they're being compared to blacks. When they're not, nobody cares about them. I wonder if they notice this. I'll bet they do. Joe Frazier was used in the same way. As long as he was fighting Ali, he was a hero to conservative whites. After Ali, nobody cared.
Whatta u tryin 2 say??

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891560
08/22/16 11:00 AM
08/22/16 11:00 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
A small group of protestors holding ‘White Lives Matter’ signs staged a demonstration outside the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People building in Houston on Sunday.

Holding Confederate flags and assault rifles, the group of nearly 20 people gathered in Houston to protest against the NAACP for failing to condemn the perceived role of Black Lives Matter in relation to the deaths of white police officers.

“We came out here to protest against the NAACP and their failure in speaking out against the atrocities that organizations like Black Lives Matter and other pro-black organizations have caused the attack and killing of white police officers, the burning down of cities and things of that nature,” group member Ken Reed, donning a ‘Donald Trump 16’ cap, told the Houston Chronicle. “If they’re going to be a civil rights organization and defend their people, they also need to hold their people accountable.”

Reed said the group wasn’t there to cause problems and that the Confederate flags were being flown to symbolize Southern heritage. Police cleared out the crowd around 3:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: Crash] #891566
08/22/16 01:57 PM
08/22/16 01:57 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Black lives matter losing momentum [Re: olivant] #891571
08/22/16 02:12 PM
08/22/16 02:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
A small group of protestors holding ‘White Lives Matter’ signs staged a demonstration outside the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People building in Houston on Sunday.

Holding Confederate flags and assault rifles, the group of nearly 20 people gathered in Houston to protest against the NAACP for failing to condemn the perceived role of Black Lives Matter in relation to the deaths of white police officers.

“We came out here to protest against the NAACP and their failure in speaking out against the atrocities that organizations like Black Lives Matter and other pro-black organizations have caused the attack and killing of white police officers, the burning down of cities and things of that nature,” group member Ken Reed, donning a ‘Donald Trump 16’ cap, told the Houston Chronicle. “If they’re going to be a civil rights organization and defend their people, they also need to hold their people accountable.”

Reed said the group wasn’t there to cause problems and that the Confederate flags were being flown to symbolize Southern heritage. Police cleared out the crowd around 3:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon.

I guess they finally realized they weren't fooling anyone with the "All Lives Matter".

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull