GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 270 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,602
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Habbo - Abbatemarco Crime Family #889247
08/02/16 08:16 PM
08/02/16 08:16 PM
Zavattoni Offline OP
Underboss
Zavattoni  Offline OP
Underboss
Hey, everyone. I use to play a game called habbo, which included a stimulation of the modern day mafia. I know it may not related to anything on the forums, but I'd like to share anyway. I use to play because I was always fascinated with the mafia. Habbo had a roleplay stimulation where I could stimulate playing a character in the mafia. I played a character named Paul Leotardo who was a overweight, and modest captain. I use to be part of a family called the Abbatemarco's. We were based on Staten Island and had 4 individual Staten Island crews that operated independently. The crews had it's captain, several made guys and it's cohort of associates just like any real life crew. The crews were called Northshore, Bloomfield, New Springfield, and Annadale. I ran the Annadale crew as a Captain. My crew contained the most members, and was among the most powerful of the 4. We operated out of Phil's sports bar located in Annadale, Staten Island. My crew focused mostly on running bars, gambling, murder, extortion, and other activities. In my crew I had 20 associates, and 5 made guys, including a guy named Butch Satriani. I also had several sub-sets of the crew containing several associates. Butch served as my hot-headed and volatile trusted lieutenant in the crew. He was quick to anger, and usually settled disputes through a murder. My crew had perennial trouble with the powerful Northshore crew, which included several powerful members including my cousin James Leotardo, and a powerful made guy named Richie Bisulca who was the public face of the crew, and the nephew of the underboss. James Dippolito/Jimmy Dips was the underboss, and ran the family on a acting basis for Sam Abbatemarco. Sam Abbatemarco was always behind the scenes, like Phil Lombardo, and let Jimmy Dips take most of the heat. My character and Sam Abbatemarco were close, but he stayed hidden as boss of the family. Every day there were several physical and versbal altercations between my Annadale crew, and the Northshore crew, which resulted in several beatings, and wackings in both crews. A uneasy peace was mustered up, but still two of the most powerful crews in the Abbatemarco family hated each-other. As captain of the Annadale crew, The one guy I hated most was Richie Bisulca. I talked with several of my inner circle of Made guys, which included, Butch Satriani, George Pantone, Aldo Galli, Dominic Gianese, and Rick Sgazatati on whacking Bisulca, but him being the underbosses nephew, It was a tough task. We decided to rough him up a bit, after spotting him eating at a resteraunt in Staten Island. We drove him to a dockyard, and nearly drowned him. I had no problem with him after that. Things within my crew went well for a month or so, and I was gaining new guys everyday. Things however fell apart for my character Paul Leotardo when I had a physical altercation with my long-time Lieutenant Butch Satriani. Butch loud-mouth, and temperament became a source of irritation for me, so one day I slapped him in public in front of several crew members. Butch was never the same after that. Butch also had recently become in control of several sub-sets in my crew who were completely loyal to him. Guys like Steven Cataldo, and his cousin JR Satriani, who I did not trust. Most of the sub-sets in the crew were young guys, who wanted to make a name for themselves. Some of them hated me because I dismissed them most of the time as captain of the crew, and usually kept them apart from me. After several nights of uneasy sleep, and knowing Butch would not take a slap in public; I thought about whacking my long-time Lieutenant of 3 years, and powerful made guy Butch Satriani. Once the plan was put in motion; I tried to go along with it, but he got to me first. Butch had talked to Jim Dippolito who was the powerful underboss of the family at the time, and created a lie that I wanted to take over the Abbatemarco Crime Family. Jim first response, I love the guy, but get rid of him. ''He's becoming too powerful''. By that time, I had become a powerful Captain, with a good number of associates, and sub-sets, so the administration became a bit uneasy. That was the begginning of the end of my character Paul Leotardo. I was called to a urgent meeting with Jimmy Dips from my sports bar one evening. I had a nephew of mine drive me, and a associate with me in-case something went wrong. As i drove up to a local club to meet Jimmy Dips, A car pulled up beside mine, I saw Butch Satriani in the car with his two guys Jr Satriani, and Steven Cataldo. All of a suddently there were numerous shots in my vicinity; I saw the brains of my nephew splattered inside our 1985 Chevrolet Caprice. I tried getting out, but being 360 pounds, I never made it out the car in time, I was shot in the back of the head. The associate who I trusted to bring with my was a Satriani loyalist named Paul Caruso, who ended my reign. Satriani, then became Captain, but however his reign was short-lived after he was whacked on orders of Sam Abbatemarco for becoming a pain in the ass. The crew was then disbanded.

This is a real story on what happened to my Paul Leotardo character on the game. My spelling may be off but what do you guys think I did wrong to be whacked?

1. Give too much power to Butch?
2. My laid back nature?
3. Didn't whack Butch Satriani quick enough?
4. Slap him in public?

Last edited by Zavattoni; 08/02/16 08:17 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.
Re: Habbo - Abbatemarco Crime Family [Re: Zavattoni] #889266
08/03/16 05:38 AM
08/03/16 05:38 AM
CleanBandit Offline
Capo
CleanBandit  Offline
Capo
A lot of people also play as mobsters on a multiplayer version of GTA: San Andreas.

Re: Habbo - Abbatemarco Crime Family [Re: CleanBandit] #889313
08/03/16 05:57 PM
08/03/16 05:57 PM
Zavattoni Offline OP
Underboss
Zavattoni  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
A lot of people also play as mobsters on a multiplayer version of GTA: San Andreas.

I have heard of that game. Pretty-good from what I hear.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.
Re: Habbo - Abbatemarco Crime Family [Re: Zavattoni] #889525
08/05/16 05:42 AM
08/05/16 05:42 AM
Willenhall
Philip_Lombardo Offline
Underboss
Philip_Lombardo  Offline
Underboss
Willenhall
3 and 4 I think, technically you're not supposed to touch a Made guy but afterwards you should've whacked him before he had too much power

Mistake I made whilst a Captain in the Marazellini crime family of Queens was allowing the Underboss' Enforcer to hire 4 guys into my crew, big mistake considering the fact they killed me and my guys in a coup organized by the said Enforcer

Re: Habbo - Abbatemarco Crime Family [Re: Zavattoni] #990890
05/09/20 12:39 PM
05/09/20 12:39 PM
Zavattoni Offline OP
Underboss
Zavattoni  Offline OP
Underboss
ITo be honest; I screwed up letting Butch run his own sub set of guys. He had atleast 7 guys under him in my crew. Most.of them; I did not like.

He was just becoming too powerful.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 05/09/20 12:40 PM.

Re: Habbo - Abbatemarco Crime Family [Re: Zavattoni] #990891
05/09/20 12:45 PM
05/09/20 12:45 PM
Zavattoni Offline OP
Underboss
Zavattoni  Offline OP
Underboss
I know this is off topic but has there ever been a Made guy in a crew who managed to have their captain whacked; and then proceeded in taking over the crew?

Last edited by Zavattoni; 05/09/20 12:46 PM.

Re: Habbo - Abbatemarco Crime Family [Re: Zavattoni] #990925
05/10/20 01:45 AM
05/10/20 01:45 AM
J
JC Offline
Made Member
JC  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by Zavattoni
I know this is off topic but has there ever been a Made guy in a crew who managed to have their captain whacked; and then proceeded in taking over the crew?

Supposedly Sal Catalano of the Bonannos had his captain, Pietro Licata, killed. He then took over the crew and one of the soldiers in the crew was Licata's son. I am sure that there are other examples. For instance I think that Cianglini in Philly had Frank Sindone killed and took over that crew after Sindone was killed.

Re: Habbo - Abbatemarco Crime Family [Re: Zavattoni] #990980
05/10/20 11:24 PM
05/10/20 11:24 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
or start a thread in the movie/game section...
lots of examples in real life i imagine.
gerlando sciascia in mtl capo in nyc taken out by patrick defilippo and john spirito in 1999.
he was rep for mtl in nyc after joe lopresti.

paolo violi 1978 by nick rizzuto et al in mtl...
musitano bros against john papalia 1997.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull