GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 544 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,123
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,727
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Our Melting Pot #58903
04/23/03 09:24 PM
04/23/03 09:24 PM
Michigan
Hollywood Hagan Offline
Underboss
Hollywood Hagan  Offline
Underboss
Michigan
Yes, I am a pervert of sorts. But I'm straight as an arrow. Men disgust me. But while I am as horny as anyone on the earth, I still am repulsed by lesbians. It's wrong. It is more accepted than male gayness in society, but as you can see, I do not agree with society on this one. Gays are wrong and disgusting, period.

Geoff, you are right. That's why I told AL we should quit. He believes they have no choice. I say that the act itself is the nail in the coffin. If you secretly want to do a guy, keep it that way. Sure, you might be unhappy, but think big picture here: eternal damnation or eternal paradise? I know I said not to talk about religion, but the issues are so closely related, it is impossible.

Anton, YOU think screwing a kid is worse then being gay. I think they are equally evil. Your beliefs are shaped by societies view. Gays are cool, pedophiles are not. To me, neither is cool.

Tone Lombardi, the gene you speak of is unproven. The odds tell you that. How can someone be gay if NO ONE in the family tree has ever been gay? I mean, there is such a thing as a redhead coming from a family of dark haired people, but at least one person in the family must carry a red headed gene. You could say that someone in the family had a homo gene and didn't act on it. I say GOOD. Have this homo act like the previous homo and realize that thier desires are wrong. Don't fuck someone of the same sex. It may seem a bit inhumane, but as I said, deal with it. Do the right thing. It might be hard, but so is my urge to kill each and every person I see. Needless to say, I have never killed a man.

J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!
Re: Our Melting Pot #58904
04/23/03 09:36 PM
04/23/03 09:36 PM
Boston, Ma
G
Guineapig Offline
Underboss
Guineapig  Offline
G
Underboss
Boston, Ma
HH;

My previous post had only a fraction of it directed at you and the only time I mentioned your name was: when quoting you.
I left it up for any Christian who felt caged by their beliefs, or persuation. Or anyone who feels they don't seem to see something clearly because of personal experiences. To reply to it.

I would not respect a guy who ate shit HH. In case you wonder. I would most likely exploit him for my personal benefit and gain in every field. Then give him some real food. Then exploit him again, back to coda.

I respect no one unless they do something respectful. Not saying anything and having me not know them; does not show stupidity. So I respect them. So what? Fuck homosexuals if that's what you're into. Fuck straight individuals if that's what you're into. Fuck bisexual individuals if that assuages you. Fuck them all for fun. Everywhere. Fuck dead bodies.. Fuck animals It doesn't bother me. At least not with the status quo.

Most of the people who believe they're going to heaven will burn in hell. The bible itself says so in the book of revelation. I see someone who openly regards homosexuality as wrong as: no different then a racist. It's just a different setting. I believe since someone has no thoughts when they are born untill they're 6-7 years of age, believing someone could be born something is insulting to one's ability to think or analyze.

Fucking a boy should be something punishable by death. Fucking a man who's old enough to choose what he wants.. I don't think should. Unless you feel you have to kill both parties.It's a different setting Hagan, but I do get what you were trying to paint in the bigger picture, and; I agree with that.

If you consider homosexuality to be a bad thing the events that lead up to that fall under adversities, if considered to be a good thing they fall under good fortune. I believe it's the events that lead up to what one becomes are determined by lot. Who's in charge of picking is still unknown to me.. I don't even know if; I believe in luck.

Buddhists believe this:

The wheel of life is up on some and down on others; it fluctuates[this is sort of strengthening the belief of Karma] - Then again I regard the religions of the East to be an elaborate way of telling all: to have no individuality to not live, to not feel and to stay in line; for the good of the community. It has it's pluses and minuses. Just like communism. Which is possibly why communism was chosen as China's form of government China's the birthplace of Eastern culture.

Take what you can out of the above post.

Guineapig.

Post Script: whatever we do has eternal consequences. Be you an atheist or a staunchly pious, or devout Christian; or a heathen. This can be extracted from "common" sense.

Re: Our Melting Pot #58905
04/23/03 10:17 PM
04/23/03 10:17 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline
Anthony Lombardi  Offline

east coast
I think Geoff is right. Me and you are arguing about two different things, HH. When you say homosexuals are disgusting, are you saying them, as humans beings, are disgusting? Or that their act of homosexual sex is disgusting? They're human beings, so I don't consider them disgusting as people unless they do something disrespectful; then they, as humans, are disgusting. But, not JUST because they are homosexual, because God made them that way. BUT. If you're talking about homosexual sex being disgusting -- well, fuck yes. I think a guy being fucked is disgusting, too. But, what you were saying was that they, as humans just because they are homosexual, are disgusting. I still don't know what you meant; but whatever you meant, your answer/reply is above.

The gene may be not proven; but it's also more likely than not. There must be SOMETHING that causes homosexuality. Because, it's not a choice; at all. And you say there must be someone else who was homosexual for the gene to pass on -- I agree. And it CAN be, but genes can be carried on FOREVER. One of their ancestors can be homosexual. Proving the point that it CAN be a gene. I don't know for sure about that. But, my point is; homosexuality is not a desicion, but you're correct about the act of homosexual sex being a choice. You don't choose to be homosexual, but you DO, however, choose to have homosexual sex. Agreed?

However, homosexuality being wrong is an opinion. You can't say "it's wrong, and that's it" because it's not it. Others may disagree, like myself. I don't think it's wrong, it's their life, and they can't help it. God made them that way. My stance on homosexual is sex is; it's disgusting, to me, but -- hey, it's their lives. If they want pleasure, let them do it. Weather God forgives them or not is his decision. I think that they SHOULD be able to, but for two reasons. One being that they are humans who crave pleasure just as much as heterosexual people. They should be able to have pleasure in sex just as much as heterosexuals. But, another thing is -- that I don't agree with the Bible about sex for pleasure being wrong.

I believe I can be Catholic, go by the Bible, and have my own beliefs also. That's just my perspective, my outlook. And I know I've said this before, but I believe it needs to be repeated. God gives us free will, and my free will is to have my own beliefs as well as the Bible's.

That is all.

Oh, yeah, and ShortCake -- I still want an answer... About homosexuality being wrong 'cause the Bible says so. But, you have admitted to having premarrital sex, when the Bible says it's wrong. You say the Bible's always right; so I just want some clarification.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw
Re: Our Melting Pot #58906
04/23/03 10:23 PM
04/23/03 10:23 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
I hope you people don't hate me after I say this....but I must tell you that I a lesbian.
Also I don't expect to change so if you hate people like me then so be it...I know Partagas is also a Lesbian and I am sure there are one or two others in the same boat! grin
Get over it and learn to live your life with us...we are people too!

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."
Re: Our Melting Pot #58907
04/23/03 11:04 PM
04/23/03 11:04 PM
New Zealand
Anton The Penguin Offline
Underboss
Anton The Penguin  Offline
Underboss
New Zealand
Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
Oh, yeah, and ShortCake -- I still want an answer... About homosexuality being wrong 'cause the Bible says so. But, you have admitted to having premarrital sex, when the Bible says it's wrong. You say the Bible's always right; so I just want some clarification.
She'll never answer, Lombardi, because she hasn't an answer.

Cam, I myself am not lesbian, but there is a guy on this board who's name begins with "U" who is.

Any guesses? grin Cam, I'm glad you came out of the closet, and I won't condemn you for it. wink

-Penguin

Only after the last tree has been cut down
Only after the last river has been poisioned
Only after the last fish has been caught

Then you will find that money cannot be eaten.
Re: Our Melting Pot #58908
04/23/03 11:11 PM
04/23/03 11:11 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline

east coast
*stands up and applauds loudly* Congradulations, Cammy! I'm glad to hear you came out of the closet, man! That takes guts! grin wink tongue lol

Anton, I doubt she'll answer. I'm predicted she'll make up an excuse not to, like "I'm not even reading that" or "I don't don't feel I should have to" or something. Or simply ignore it. Sorry, ShortCake, but that's what you usally do; and it's what I predict. Prove me wrong, please. I really want an answer to that question.

Here it is to refresh your memory.

You're being a hypocrite by saying that homosexuality is wrong because the Bible says so. You claim that anything the Bible says is right; end of discussion. So, why do you have premarrital sex if the Bible says it's wrong? And why do you have sex for pleasure if the Bible says it's wrong? Just REALLY curious.

And, I don't want you jumping all over me saying I'm a "backstabber," I'm "picking on you," or I'm "being mean." I just want to know; badly. So don't take it personal or nothing.

Thanks.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw
Re: Our Melting Pot #58909
04/23/03 11:19 PM
04/23/03 11:19 PM
Michigan
Hollywood Hagan Offline
Underboss
Hollywood Hagan  Offline
Underboss
Michigan
AL, I think homosexuals are disgusting. The act is bad enough, but you have to be one sick fuck to actually believe that the act is "normal", "acceptable", "good", etc. That is why they are disgusting. And this is where our argument lies: I 100% believe homos CHOOSE to live the way they do. I don't believe God creates them. The following statement will be religious, but here goes: they are tempted by the Devil, and they take the bait. They choose to do what is forbidden. Not only are they going to hell (perhaps in the proverbial handbasket), but they are disgusting human beings as well.

The next question was directed to ShortCake, but I'll take a shot at it. As for having premarital sex, I admit I have. And I probably will continue. I have never turned down sex, and I never will. This is a sin, and I know it. There is a chance that I will go to hell, and it haunts me. But I repent, and do so totally honestly, and I hope that I am forgiven for my sins. That's all I can say. Perhaps I am a hypocrite. Shit, I know I am. But at least I'm going in the pink, not the stink.

Re: Our Melting Pot #58910
04/23/03 11:21 PM
04/23/03 11:21 PM
Michigan
Hollywood Hagan Offline
Underboss
Hollywood Hagan  Offline
Underboss
Michigan
ShortCake, forget about AL. I'd be happy to help you with your premarital sexual needs. Gimme a call sometime... cool

Re: Our Melting Pot #58911
04/23/03 11:28 PM
04/23/03 11:28 PM
Georgia
Omnipotent Superman Offline
Capo
Omnipotent Superman  Offline
Capo
Georgia
Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
[qb]Oh, yeah, and ShortCake -- I still want an answer... About homosexuality being wrong 'cause the Bible says so. But, you have admitted to having premarrital sex, when the Bible says it's wrong. You say the Bible's always right; so I just want some clarification.
I have hence asked her twice! Still with no reply. Who are we to cast the stone at homosexuals, I personally dont know Gods entire plan for all of us, so i am not one to say they are or are not going to hell. We all sin!! And if Catholics are right we have already been saved so i say if a gay has a relationship with God he may go to heaven, but he is no diffrent if he rejects God.

" i have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has left me"
Re: Our Melting Pot #58912
04/23/03 11:40 PM
04/23/03 11:40 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline

east coast
AL, I think homosexuals are disgusting. The act is bad enough, but you have to be one sick fuck to actually believe that the act is "normal", "acceptable", "good", etc. That is why they are disgusting.

See, that's where you're showing disrespect; to humans as a whole. What if you met a guy, and he's the nicest guy you've ever met? Let's say, you guys grew close, like brothers. And you two turned out to be best friends. The guy, AS A HUMAN BEING, is a GOOD person. Now, he reveals he's homosexual. Now he's disgusting? That, I just find insensate -- BY FAR. Many of my friends are homosexual, and they are wonderful human beings. They aren't disgusting people.

And this is where our argument lies: I 100% believe homos CHOOSE to live the way they do. I don't believe God creates them.

See, we'll never agree on this. I am THIS CLOSE to KNOWING that they DON'T CHOOSE. I'm actually gonna go ahead and say I'm 100%. Because... I believe it does not make sense that someone gets to that point in their lives and says... "Hmmm... Do I wanna be homosexual... Or heterosexual? Bah, I'll be homosexual." That's pretty fucking stupid, to me. My point is, you can't just drop it. HH, would YOU be able to just stop like women this very second and start liking guys? You can SAY you are able to; but the truth is, you can't. You can TELL yourself you like guys(this is an example, not saying you do), but deep inside, YOU'D STILL LIKE WOMAN. You can't just drop it. And that's my point, man. That's what I'm trying to say. And I know many homosexuals; that are close friends of mine. They are great people, and they can't just change.

The following statement will be religious, but here goes: they are tempted by the Devil, and they take the bait. They choose to do what is forbidden. Not only are they going to hell (perhaps in the proverbial handbasket), but they are disgusting human beings as well.

This, I can't stand I can't STAND when people associate homosexuals with the devil. But, it all winds down to what you think is right or wrong, and weather you think they choose or not, and weather you go by the Bible. That's where we differ, so I guess there's no arguing about that.

As for that last paragraph... About premarrital sex. You said it yourself. Hypocrite. smile wink But, I still want an answer from ShortCake.

ShortCake, forget about AL. I'd be happy to help you with your premarital sexual needs. Gimme a call sometime...

Isn't that against the Bible?! mad wink grin lol

Re: Our Melting Pot #58913
04/24/03 12:42 PM
04/24/03 12:42 PM
Michigan
Hollywood Hagan Offline
Underboss
Hollywood Hagan  Offline
Underboss
Michigan
Let's say, you guys grew close, like brothers. And you two turned out to be best friends. The guy, AS A HUMAN BEING, is a GOOD person. Now, he reveals he's homosexual. Now he's disgusting?
Of course there would be a dilemma there, and luckily I have never had to distance myself from anyone for that reason. I can tell you this, if my BROTHER was gay I would disown him. As would the rest of my entire family. That just doesn't happen amongst our people. If I had a great friend that was gay, I would have to give the friendship up. I know this sounds like hogwash to a lot of people, but I am not like most people. I can honestly tell you that I am a very cold person. My bonds are very loosely constructed and can be easily broken. This would be one case where I would have to do that. I know my unloving ways are a fault, and I have tried to change them, but I am just a shithead. Sorry, that's just me. In short, I would drop my friend. It would probably hurt for a while, but like I said, I would be able to get over it.

I believe it does not make sense that someone gets to that point in their lives and says... "Hmmm... Do I wanna be homosexual... Or heterosexual? Bah, I'll be homosexual." That's pretty fucking stupid, to me.
You share my feelings. Why would someone choose to be gay? I cannot fathom it. But you are trivializing the choice they ultimately have to make. They don't just wake up one day and say, "I'm a homo now!" But they do choose to get buttslammed. No doubt about it. And this is where they damn themselves. Acting on your disgusting urges is wrong. As I've said, I would love to kill a few of you guys, but I won't because I realize that it is sick and wrong. Homos don't realize that what they are doing is wrong. That in itself is another wrongdoing: not seeing your evils.

Isn't that against the Bible?! mad wink grin lol
You bet! wink

Re: Our Melting Pot #58914
04/24/03 01:06 PM
04/24/03 01:06 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
Now I am not trying to be a smart ass here so lets not get off on the wrong foot....

HH, what do you do if you find out that a teammate or coach is gay?
I know that many Gay players have been faking it for years to protect their careers.

Your Professor?

What about your clergy where you worship?

How about the cook at your favor eating place?

How about you fall for a nice wonderful lady and after getting really close you find out that she has a gay parent or brother?

How about an actor in your favorite show?

If you were hurt and needed medical care would you accept a Gay Doctor or nurse?

I have a Gay employee on my staff....Would you not come here if you had a need for our services?
Would it make a difference to find out that he takes very good care of the families that he services and gets many wonderful thank-you notes for going that extra mile that the familes need...

Would you do the same if he was a different Race, or religon.

Re: Our Melting Pot #58915
04/24/03 01:11 PM
04/24/03 01:11 PM
Michigan
Hollywood Hagan Offline
Underboss
Hollywood Hagan  Offline
Underboss
Michigan
Cam, I would lose all respect for that person, regardless of position. If a coach or teammate was gay, I would obviously be in a bad position, because I would never give up my career because I dislike them. There are ways of distancing yourself from them, and I would do that. As for a professor, I've had a few gays. Can't say that I enjoyed those classes much. I am a good student, but more likely than not, I would just be in class wondering what is wrong with the instructor. As for clergyman, I cannot say. That would be a heartbreaker, no matter how much of a jerk I am. That would be like learning Santa Clause is an elf. It would throw off everything that I hold dear!

Concerning your staff, I would never refuse to go there because of a gay person. But I certainly would prefer to deal with someone else. No doubt about it. If I had to deal with the homo, I could do it, but it would definately bother me.

Re: Our Melting Pot #58916
04/24/03 01:13 PM
04/24/03 01:13 PM
In The Bushes In Your Front Ya...
Uztopoke Offline
Underboss
Uztopoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally posted by Hollywood Hagan:
I 100% believe homos CHOOSE to live the way they do.
I am into women to a point of absurdity, but I CHOOSE to let any man, woman or beast lap on my knob if they desire (except MY animals...others are OK). It's just a wet hole, man. If woodpeckers could moisten the holes they peck, you can bet your ass I'd be up on a limb fucking the hell out of them.

FTW
Re: Our Melting Pot #58917
04/24/03 01:17 PM
04/24/03 01:17 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline OP
The Don
J Geoff  Offline OP
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally posted by Hollywood Hagan:
I can tell you this, if my BROTHER was gay I would disown him.... If I had a great friend that was gay, I would have to give the friendship up. ...I can honestly tell you that I am a very cold person. My bonds are very loosely constructed and can be easily broken. ...I know my unloving ways are a fault... I am just a shithead. ...
Not only are they a "fault" - they are 100% against Jesus' teachings to love thy neighbor. Wow, man, that's pretty damn sad. frown

Cont'd:
...another wrongdoing: not seeing your evils
Exactly. See above.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Our Melting Pot #58918
04/24/03 01:37 PM
04/24/03 01:37 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline

east coast
I can tell you this, if my BROTHER was gay I would disown him. As would the rest of my entire family.

To that... I am just greatly disturbed... lol

Re: Our Melting Pot #58919
04/24/03 01:49 PM
04/24/03 01:49 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
Thanks for the answers HH, and I don't mean to pick at you but the one thing I am really interested in is:

How about you fall for a nice wonderful lady and after getting really close you find out that she has a gay parent or brother?

Re: Our Melting Pot #58920
04/24/03 02:14 PM
04/24/03 02:14 PM
Born on the Bayou
Saladbar Offline
Underboss
Saladbar  Offline
Underboss
Born on the Bayou
Give it up Cam. HH will ALWAYS think it is disgusting sexual behavior and choose his acquaintances that way. He will NEVER approve. I don't care to question or change his mind. I am sure and glad he doesn't care to change mine. Many Christians pick and chose what they want to believe, and what they will set aside. Nothing new to me.

Athough I don't consider myself completely free of unconscious prejudice I support the rights of homosexual individuals the same as I support the rights of anyone else. The gay friends I have contribute a lot to my happiness, and what goes on within their private consensual adult relationships is no damn business of mine to judge (as they do not judge me).

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it"
Re: Our Melting Pot #58921
04/24/03 02:15 PM
04/24/03 02:15 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
What a change in topic! rolleyes Inevitable, really, though. Such a shame.

Mick

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Our Melting Pot #58922
04/24/03 02:24 PM
04/24/03 02:24 PM
Uztopoke Offline
Underboss
Uztopoke  Offline
Underboss
I'm not sure I can cope with you anymore, Hagan. You are far too enigmatic now. Schizophrenic, perhaps?

Basically, what do you care about how someone else gets a nut off (first and foremost) or how queers feel about one another? Choose to be gay? Are you insane? Can you imagine the isolation a young man, pre-teen, maybe, feels when he sees a boy in the locker room and wants to kiss him, while all those around him make it very clear that it is despicable? And he can't help it? Who would choose to be a social outcast?

Man, I don't care who is gay, who is black, who is Chinese, who is short...fuck, I have enough to worry about. So long as you are affable, I don't care if you're ALL of the preceding four things, sucking off every man from here to Kansas City. Enjoy yourself, I say.

FTW
Re: Our Melting Pot #58923
04/24/03 02:48 PM
04/24/03 02:48 PM
Uztopoke Offline
Underboss
Uztopoke  Offline
Underboss
Moreover, do we really believe queers mean to be that way...as if there is a choice? And does THAT even matter? If they DID actively choose to forsake women and fuck men, is that not their right as humans? Why should I, or Hagan, or anyone, care about what a man or woman does with their sexual organs?

It's when you start peddling your CHILDREN's sexual organs that a state must step in and stop you. Otherwise, big fucking deal that one believes gay sex is nasty or that queers are too flamboyant. Fuck it. They have to get over it and worry about themselves.

FTW
Re: Our Melting Pot #58924
04/24/03 03:59 PM
04/24/03 03:59 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline

east coast
Here's something you just brought to my attention, Uzto. If someone's gay, then they can't help it. I've said it before. But, hey... Let's say they can. Let's say they have a choice. I don't believe they do, but let's just say they do, hm? Okay. So, HH, just because someone goes against your religion, you hate them? Anyone who is not for your religion, you're against? That's just as bad as being a racist; prejudice. You've said yourself that you went against your religion with premarrital sex. So, you went against it yourself, do you hate yourself? Bro, you're being so hyprocritical.

What if it weren't a Christian? What if it was a religion that doesn't think homosexuality is wrong? Then they aren't breaking the religion, because it's not their's to follow. My point is... They just may not be religious. Is that their fault? So, you would basically be disliking them because they aren't religious, they are of a different religion, etc. And that, my friend, is being prejudice agains another religionl; JUST as bad as racism.

Re: Our Melting Pot #58925
04/24/03 05:19 PM
04/24/03 05:19 PM
New Zealand
Underboss
Underboss
New Zealand
If this is religion; hate and discrimination, foolishness and contradiction, then I am glad that I am not religious. This truly shows what it can do. Your comment about disowning your brother was sick and disturbing...

...I should make a movie about something like this. Whatever it is, Hagan, I think that what you are saying is very sad. Just leave them alone, they're harming no-one. Uzto summed it up beautifully and...uhh...subtely. Why shouldn't they love? Because they will be sent to the devil? Sent into compression and depression because they cannot love who they want? No, that's not right man.

By the way, a question, what do you think of homosexual Christians?

-Penguin

Re: Our Melting Pot #58926
04/24/03 05:27 PM
04/24/03 05:27 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Don't even listen to Hollywood H. He is not a real Christian. rolleyes He resorts to hate.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Our Melting Pot #58927
04/24/03 11:26 PM
04/24/03 11:26 PM
Boston, Ma
G
Guineapig Offline
Underboss
Guineapig  Offline
G
Underboss
Boston, Ma
Don't even listen to Hollywood H. He is not a real Christian. He resorts to hate.

Posted by Vercetti ^.

Don't listen to Vercetti; he results to judging and annoyingness..

Re: Our Melting Pot #58928
04/25/03 12:57 AM
04/25/03 12:57 AM
Brooklyn
ShortCake Offline
Underboss
ShortCake  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn
AMEN GuineaPig.

Who are you to talk Vercetti? You haven't the slightest idea about what your talking about. You scamper off to religious websites and fill your posts with a bunch of *shit* that nobody reads anyhow.

Lombardi--I am STILL waiting for a direct quote from whatever thread I was 'defending' homos in. I have to tell ya buddy boy that you will NEVER find me defending a F-A-G because I TOTALLY disagree with it(be it male or female). Homos aren't normal. Their relationships aren't normal. They are in it solely for sexual gratification. Everything they do is linked to sex. They are NOT born that way. Why would GOD say it is wrong and forbid people to live such a way if it was 'OK'? He doesn't create something he forbids. That's where the devil steps in. He puts this SHIT in our heads just like he does in the violent movies/music. He is the root of all evil...Not GOD.

"You got to lose to know... how to win."
Re: Our Melting Pot #58929
04/25/03 01:05 AM
04/25/03 01:05 AM
Boston, Ma
G
Guineapig Offline
Underboss
Guineapig  Offline
G
Underboss
Boston, Ma
Weak beings are the root of all evil. Nothing else.

Along with wet holes..

Re: Our Melting Pot #58930
04/25/03 01:25 AM
04/25/03 01:25 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Who am I to talk? I am talking about the same fucking thing you are! Just without all the yelling and shit and discrimination. I have been saying gay and homosex.. You are saying f-a-g. WTF? Do you think we are that stupid that we don't see that?!

BTW, SC2, I went back and found some of your posts deleted and they were not deleted by SC or JG. rolleyes

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Our Melting Pot #58931
04/25/03 01:32 AM
04/25/03 01:32 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Here comes that war I've been talking about....

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Our Melting Pot #58932
04/25/03 01:35 AM
04/25/03 01:35 AM
New Zealand
Underboss
Underboss
New Zealand
ShortCake, you told Vercetti to stop his "bashing shit" on page 2 of the Dedicated to Minnow thread:

"Vercetti..enough of the bashing shit and cheeks,everyone else...just stop egging him on."

But that isn't so much what I'm wondering about. Answer that question we have been asking you again and again and again and again and again which you won't answer! Please!

And stop calling names, ShortCake. I try not to to you, which is hard since I don't exactly have very nice feelings towards you right now. tongue

I may disagree with Vercetti on the whole, but he is saying it better than you. Thing is, for a true Christian as you claim to be, you're pretty bad...what with all you're premarrital sex and your terrible acceptance of different people (neighbours), plus a good dose of swearing to add to your resume as well! Hell! You're a sinner and that's no doubt! ohwell Hagan as well...

-Penguin

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull