GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 308 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,332
Posts1,058,796
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Minor league Baseball #887986
07/17/16 07:15 AM
07/17/16 07:15 AM
F
Footreads Offline OP
Underboss
Footreads  Offline OP
F
Underboss
I went to see the Brooklyn Cyclones yestarday. I have seen them play years ago.

The thing about them when you go it's more then watching a baseball game. Baseball is not my thing. But I always have a good time when I go.

Actually it's good there is more things to do then watch baseball. Because there team really sucks compared to the team they played against. They lost 4 nothing. Bad hitting, bad base running and bad fielding.

But the other things they do for the kids at the game is fun to watch. They know how to run it other then baseball.

only the unloved hate
Re: Minor league Baseball [Re: Footreads] #890529
08/12/16 01:10 AM
08/12/16 01:10 AM
B,ham, Alabama
SicilianDownSouth Offline
Wiseguy
SicilianDownSouth  Offline
Wiseguy
B,ham, Alabama
I agree. Our local double A team just built a new ball park about three years ago and it's awesome. Lots of things for kids and there isn't a bad seat in the house. My family and I are not big baseball fans but we love to go and watch our local minor league team and hang out with friends, catch a game and have fun. Another cool thing about our local team is that their original stadium Rickwood Field is the oldest baseball field in America. They filmed most of the baseball scenes for the movies Cobb and 42 there.

Re: Minor league Baseball [Re: Footreads] #890534
08/12/16 03:28 AM
08/12/16 03:28 AM
F
Footreads Offline OP
Underboss
Footreads  Offline OP
F
Underboss
There is a store on 34 street and Lexington ave in NYC if I remember right. There is a plaque on the wall. It said that is where the first baseball game under those rules. If it's true.

Minor league baseball where I am is a very cool place to bring young kids for me it's my grand children. You sign in your kids before the start of the game. They do something for them in between every inning races throwing completions, kids dance. The time before last when they were good they played Doowop music and last time there was a fire works display.

I saw a Doowop concert on another occasion. Kenny Vance and the Planatones appeared that guy can still sing. He sang looking for an echo it was also a movie a good one buy it. Armand assante starred my friend Johnny Roastbeef was in it.

Major league soccer could learn a lot from minor league baseball on how to run their operations. They should hire minor league baseball people on how to make it a good time for all.

Andrew dice clay does shows at the Brooklyn cyclone field.

Best thing about it is one of my favorite Italian restraunt is right around the corner from the field Gargiulo's.

only the unloved hate