Chile beat Argentina in the final to day 0-0 it went to pks 2-4

It was a good game hard fought. Both teams had a chance to score in regulation time.

Argentina was rated 1 in the world. The Argentina fans thought they would win. I don't know how I saw chile beat Mexico by 7-0 and Mexico was pretty good team.

After the game The great Messi said he was retiring from his national team. He missed a pk over the cross bar.

That could happen to anyone who ran their ass off in a game after playing 120 minutes. It happened to biaggio in 94 exactly the same from fatigue. When Brazil beat Italy for the WC.

One of the reasons I love the game is because rule changes used to be rare. But if I could I would not decide tournaments that end in a draw on pks. I would use shoot outs to decide the game. Shoot out are like break aways that can happen in real games. Keeper can come out the player attacks from farther away. He scores it is a goal.

I saw a tournament years ago it ended in pks. It was a joke over 25 players took a pk before it ended. I told another coach if he would have replaced the keeper with a garbage can the game would have ended sooner.

only the unloved hate