GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mustachepete), 249 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,596
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886470
06/29/16 09:47 AM
06/29/16 09:47 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
When you commit a crime and get caught, you are to be punished. I cleaned up my act after spending a couple of weeks in jail. My dad was a c.o. in the county I was in jail. I had to sit in protective custody for that reason. After five days, I signed papers and took my chances in gen-pop. I found out that blacks were the most racist of the group's there. I realized that jail sucks and everyone is innocent. If you fuck up enough to land in a bad prison and the guards beat you up, sorry about your luck. To the assholes that plead down from the death penalty for life, I would much rather die. Its ok for the guards to get beat up by the prisoners? A prisoner is a A prisoner is A prisoner. As my dad always said: dont do stupid shit. What about the chain gangs and hard labor camps, go be a dumbass in Russia and see what happens. Ivy is agreed with.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886485
06/29/16 03:25 PM
06/29/16 03:25 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
It might help a little to show the CO's a little respect, even if you don't really feel it. Remember they too are locked in prison every day- even though they get to go home at night. They too have shitty work conditions and the worry of getting attacked. No kid says that when he grows up he wants to become a prison guard.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: IvyLeague] #886490
06/29/16 06:52 PM
06/29/16 06:52 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Ivy advocates cruel and unusual punishment.

I thought you were a stickler for the Constitution, Ivy? Or is that only when it benefits your argument?

I am a stickler for the Constitution. So I would ask you where I have ever advocated for cruel and unusual punishment but I know you couldn't answer the question. And hard labor is not cruel and unusual punishment.

Originally Posted By: TheRedZone
Meh, easy to clamor for harsher prisons when one hasn't ever set a foot in any jail to visit, much less serve time in one, and the point about cruel and unusual punishment that was just brought up is pretty valid imo.

Lastly, support for the DP isn't some conservative core belief.

I assume you're referring to me and, if so, you're talking out of your ass. I worked in the courts for a long time and know people who work in corrections. That you think cruel and unusual punishment applies to anything here shows you're as clueless as mightyhealthy is.

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
It's what he does. Constantly push his conservative moral agenda. This thread like you said is about guards who abuse inmates. As a person who was verbally and physically abused by NJ prison guards, I come here and share my thoughts, and try to stop ivy from his usual derail. What I get is him responding " the fact that you speak more harshly of the guards tells me all I need to know." Well you dont know me or what I have been through,andeverything you think you know about prison is probably things youve read or saw on TV or movies. Also I hope someone stabs your friend who is a CO. I seriously mean that. Fuck that guy and his life. Have a nice day

Do I push a conservative moral agenda or simply a moral agenda? Not that you have any understanding of morals judging by your post above. In fact, you're a perfect example of what I've been talking about in this thread. You're criminal in nature and so you either sympathize with criminals if not an ex-con yourself. Now, a truly changed and repentant ex-con I have all the sympathy in the world for. But not a bitter ex-con who spends more time blaming the guards than looking in the mirror, or just some schmuck who can't tell the bad guys from the good ones, and wishes some innocent person he doesn't even know to get stabbed. All you've shown is you're a piece of shit.

The reason some of you guys are all butt hurt is because what I'm saying hits close to home and you can't handle it. The truth hurts.
nah I spent whole seasons locked behind wall in yardville, 23/1 and getting jerked for rec. Getting jerked for showers. Guards constantly talking shit. Fuck you and your punk ass friend who signed up for his job now he needs sympathy for dealing with low lifes? He is a low life

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886491
06/29/16 06:56 PM
06/29/16 06:56 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
The truth doesnt hurt me, guards did. For that I hold a grudge. I jave seen them abuse countless people and get away with it. That is what this thread is supposed to be about but you have completely derailed it by blindly defending these scum.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886494
06/29/16 07:48 PM
06/29/16 07:48 PM
S
SlasherFreak Offline
Wiseguy
SlasherFreak  Offline
S
Wiseguy
lol @ people complaining about the gaurds in jail!!!

you are IN JAIL.

South Philly, born and bred!
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886496
06/29/16 08:02 PM
06/29/16 08:02 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Yeah you're in jail. And you're serving your sentence.

Are the beatings from guards part of the sentence? There are lots of people in jail that aren't in for violent crimes. Is it ok to beat them, because they're prisoners? Some guy who passed bad checks, or sold some weed?

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886512
06/30/16 01:40 AM
06/30/16 01:40 AM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Like Bobby P says, there are a few COs I,d LOVE to run into at a McDonalds or a desolate parking lot one day......

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886571
06/30/16 06:58 PM
06/30/16 06:58 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Yep

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull