GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lou_Para), 260 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,689
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: IvyLeague] #886312
06/27/16 01:49 AM
06/27/16 01:49 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Your concern for the dog is touching Ivey, lol

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886313
06/27/16 02:17 AM
06/27/16 02:17 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Wait there was one cop I liked. It was my handy man he was an ex cop retired big guy he was on the tactical patrol force they rode horses.

We used to talk while he fixed things. He was in the riots in Harlem on his horse. We would not let the rioters past Lexington ave.

Any way I actually talked to him back then. From talking about it he remember me. I liked him because he was prompt and he knew I was not full of shit when I talked about things that happened in my neighborhood.

He died a few years ago from cancer. I bought replacement windows from his son.

only the unloved hate
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: Moe_Tilden] #886326
06/27/16 07:22 AM
06/27/16 07:22 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Salvi.

Cops have been murdered by mobsters who got off scot free so it goes both ways.

I think he's referring to criminals who get "convicted" of murdering a cop, he's not talking about criminals that have beaten the rap

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886327
06/27/16 08:39 AM
06/27/16 08:39 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
There's a lot of different opinions about this. There is no wrong or right. A lot of this depends on where you're from, your exposer to police (obviously not all have dealt with corrections officers) , your race or ethnicity, and your upbringing. I'm not saying fuck all cops or CO's. My cousin and my daughters godfather is a Paterson cop. He's honest, reasonable, and works with his mind not his impulse. But, as I said before, these guys are usually real jerkoffs. They abuse their power not to teach an inmate a lesson or to rehabilitate but for their own entertainment. Is anyone here familiar with Omar Broadway? Look that up because I'm not going to sit here and explain. Now those were hardened gangbangers in a real fucked up spot in the jersey prison system. Do they belong locked down and deserve minimal movement and freedom? Probably. But to make inmates go through gladiator wars like a fucking sons of anarchy scene or Not allowing inmates to shower or have a reasonable amount of exercise time. This isn't marion. Most of these guys are going home eventually. Is this mental torture and barbaric treatment going to make these men better people when they touch the streets? Some of you say it will make them think twice before they commit a crime again but you are so far off. It only makes a man hateful, resentful, and revengeful. Abuse on top of time to think about it will only fuel a fire that will be felt by all of society. Some of you need to think outside the box a little. If you live in happy and quiet suburbia where cops dont deal with much and people don't deal with discrimination, profiling, and overall mistreatment fro LE then maybe you should stay away from this thread. Everything isn't for everybody. People throw their two cents in when they should shut up and read/listen/watch. You were given two eyes, two ears, and one mouth for a reason. Some people can't help but talk about shit they have no idea about. I respect 97% of posters on here but sometimes SOME of you need to pick your times to open your mouths. It stops you from sounding intelligent and shows a real ignorant side.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886331
06/27/16 10:45 AM
06/27/16 10:45 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
@BobbyPazzo
+100 on that

It's always the people completely removed from the environment that got the biggest mouths. They love to complain about stuff that doesn't really affect them at all, not cause they care, but it makes them feel some kind of superior......
BUT THEY STILL WANNA TALK CRIME THOUGH, LOL

I love the quote in Boss of Bosses, where Joe Gallo,says basically he can respect any man, that conducts himself like a man, be it gangster, cop, whatever....

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886333
06/27/16 11:14 AM
06/27/16 11:14 AM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Bobby,

All I can say is this certain person made parole and when he hit the streets he had so much hate and venom for anybody in law enforcement that it totally consumed him for awhile.

I'll tell you this, whenever I watch "cops" type reality shows I allways root for the criminal.......

Salvi

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: salvi62] #886347
06/27/16 03:15 PM
06/27/16 03:15 PM
D
DonCheech Offline
Button
DonCheech  Offline
D
Button
Without question one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read...Do us a favor Sal and go back to jail.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: CabriniGreen] #886348
06/27/16 03:18 PM
06/27/16 03:18 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Your concern for the dog is touching Ivey, lol

The dog is innocent. The criminals, that so many on these forums worship or seem to have a bleeding heart for, aren't.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: IvyLeague] #886355
06/27/16 04:09 PM
06/27/16 04:09 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Guards are fucked up. I got put in a holding cell recently. I am an old man it was in the summer no air. No water they had a fountain where people were pissing in. The guards were drinking bottled water I asked one for a bottle they looked at me if I was asking for all their money. So many people no where to sit. All those bad guys saw I was struggling they moved so I could sit. Take those bad street guys over any cop any day.

I never like cops because all of them are like that. Never met a good cop. My ex son in law was a cop. He was a stupid prick. He was Russian born the fucking idiot lived her for 25 yeas. He loves Putin like he was his father.

All cops are like that? You know how absurd that sounds? Here's a suggestion - rather than blame law enforcement as the bad guys, try not doing those things that get you put behind bars to begin with. And I have to sympathize with prison guards. I have a friend who is one. They have to work with the dregs of society every day.

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

This is a good example of how criminals (including murderers) and liberals have always been bedfellows. Abolish the death penalty? I've learned to never underestimate the stupidity of many New Yorkers.

Ah, and look who starts the partisan bickering on this thread. I imagine you're usually the one that starts it, despite also being the one that complains about it. The lady doth protest too much methinks - WS

Nice try but I haven't started anything here. Unlike the organized crime-related thread YOU hijacked with your BS liberal politics, this thread has nothing to do with organized crime. And Footreads mentioned people who were trying to get others to sign a petition against the death penalty. Probably wasn't conservatives doing that. So run along before YOU screw up ANOTHER thread with your crap.

you were the first person to make a reference to any political identity on this thread. Anyone can review and see for themselves.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886357
06/27/16 04:38 PM
06/27/16 04:38 PM
A
Azure Offline
Wiseguy
Azure  Offline
A
Wiseguy
I'm as pro cop/co/le as any criminal will ever be. They are a necessityin our society, and in my opinion should be given greater rights. Stop and frisk in NYC? Absolutely. Carding in Toronto? I'm the biggest supporter.

However, prison guards are a different breed. There's something about dealing with literal maniacs 24/7 that drives you a little off the wall. The lack of accountability and the jurisdiction they have over themselves is grotesque. Even here in soft little baby Canada

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886358
06/27/16 05:04 PM
06/27/16 05:04 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The topic of the thread is how guards assault inmates and get away with it, yet somehow the safety of the guards became the topic.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: DB] #886365
06/27/16 07:15 PM
06/27/16 07:15 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Originally Posted By: DB
Because the state allesys pumps up and relishes one of their own, it is what it is , lol

A CO job in a F'd up prison is rough. All day every day your in some shit. There are a lot of suicides in jail . Not having direct exposure to that allows us reg folks like us to shrug it off but seeing stuff like that , dealing directly with the body stays in their mind . COs have a for real messed up job and the top rule I've been told is never do something dirty for a prisoner as you are owned after that, obviously not everyone follows this, lol. The amount of lawsuits even amongst employees make that job a shake down attempt from all angles. All those guys looking for the quick pension settlement every second . It's just bad all around for everyone there

Skinny J had a lot of respect when he was in Hudson

How'd you know skinny Joey had a lot of respect in Hudson"?

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: BobbyPazzo] #886366
06/27/16 07:16 PM
06/27/16 07:16 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Good post BP and I agree

One of my friends was a Paterson cop and my lord , glad your friend was a good one as some in that dept just 15 years ago would do whatever they wanted to, while others like your boy were just good people .

I agree anyone saying all cops , COs , prisoners, even liberals , conservatives etc. are jerk offs etc IMO are extremely dumb . No intelligent person judges an entire group based on a handful of expierences. So please if ur beefing over liberal , conservative bullshit take it to a Fox or MSNBC MB.

Being a criminal or standard LE ( CO's , highway cop etc.) generally speaking is a tough job and it doesn't take long to take your everyday bullshit and become a jerk off

A good friend worked in a F'd up prison and when ever we in JC he always gets shout outs from guys that were locked up as he was able to keep cool. He used to always say the only difference between me and you is you got caught and pepes respected him for that , as anyone that has a lot of cop friends know they break the law as much as anyone , drunk driving , very aggressive driving in general ( actually crazy lol) on the road and even a more risky stuff.

A lot of cops today in the Hudson, Essex, Passaic area are actually pretty scared doing their job , whether it be lawsuits or gangs looking to light them up. I have tinted windows and they all tell me if you get pulled over , immediately roll all your windows down.

Not all can handle the daily stress and some in LE end up acting like criminals themselves. Some are just born assholes, some can't handle the stress and some it just rubs off on em, like BP said it could be for 10 different reasons.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886368
06/27/16 07:49 PM
06/27/16 07:49 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Scum. Pure scum. Ivy and whoever else you are out of line, per the usual. You want nazi camp life? Already being exploited for profit. No one is living large like that anymore, people are suffering trust me. Being locked up sucks, and you are forced to work for pennies already. Guards in Yardville are terrible, constantly harassing a bunch of scared vulnerable kids. Guards in Craf are literally the worst. Guards in Camden county really not that bad. If I ever saw "Mrs. Mack" from Craf on the street I'd spit in her face. hit that bitch with my car or something.

Last edited by VegasMikey; 06/27/16 07:50 PM.
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: Wilson101] #886397
06/28/16 04:10 AM
06/28/16 04:10 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Scum. Pure scum. Ivy and whoever else you are out of line, per the usual. You want nazi camp life? Already being exploited for profit. No one is living large like that anymore, people are suffering trust me. Being locked up sucks, and you are forced to work for pennies already. Guards in Yardville are terrible, constantly harassing a bunch of scared vulnerable kids. Guards in Craf are literally the worst. Guards in Camden county really not that bad. If I ever saw "Mrs. Mack" from Craf on the street I'd spit in her face. hit that bitch with my car or something.

The "scum" are the criminals who have been convicted and are behind bars. And the fact you speak more harshly of correction officers than the criminals tells me all I need to know about you. You say they are "suffering" as if they don't deserve it.

A Nazi camp? Could you be any more dramatic? No, I don't think prisoners should be put into gas chambers. But I don't think that should get to spend all their time playing cards, lifting weights, watching TV, and bullshitting with their fellow lowlifes either. Hard labor and they shouldn't even get pennies. Some classes and counseling for those who are trying to better themselves but just eating, sleeping, and hard labor for the rest.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/28/16 04:12 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: IvyLeague] #886414
06/28/16 12:17 PM
06/28/16 12:17 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
the fact you speak more harshly of correction officers than the criminals tells me all I need to know about you.

That was the topic of the thread, until you hijacked it.

The OP asked how prison guards assault inmates and get away with it. Then, you changed the subject to the inmates' guilt and the heroism of the guards. You could start your own thread and talk about how great prison guards are and how "scummy" convicts are. That wasn't the topic here. We're talking about crooked and abusive guards, because they obviously do exist. If you don't want to discuss that, why bother responding at all?

Last edited by OakAsFan; 06/28/16 12:20 PM.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886417
06/28/16 01:10 PM
06/28/16 01:10 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Pretty simple debate if ya's ask me...If you're convicted of a crime and go to prison thinking your bad azz, then take your punishment like a man...If you can't take it like a man, then don't return !!

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: OakAsFan] #886418
06/28/16 01:25 PM
06/28/16 01:25 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
the fact you speak more harshly of correction officers than the criminals tells me all I need to know about you.

The OP asked how prison guards assault inmates and get away with it. Then, you changed the subject to the inmates' guilt and the heroism of the guards. You could start your own thread and talk about how great prison guards are and how "scummy" convicts are. That wasn't the topic here. We're talking about crooked and abusive guards, because they obviously do exist. If you don't want to discuss that, why bother responding at all?

It's crazy how people take a thread and make it something else. Seems they have tunnel vision and live in a bubble. Ivey, I have steered clear of confrontation with you on many issues because I try to respect everyone's opinion and I keep in mind not everyone is familiar with how things REALLY are. I have said already that I have family and friends in law enforcement and even corrections although not many in the latter. You speak as if ALL inmates are animals and deserve harsh conditions and treatment. You can go to prison or jail for a lot of things. There is a reason you are classified once you are incarcerated. The point of this thread is the abuse of power and the physical abuse issued by CO's and it happens more times than not. I've witnessed it. I've seen it happen whether it was provoked or not. You have corrections officers in gangs, that sell drugs that they bring into the prison, that engage in sexual activity, and they feel they have the right to do so. There are most definetly guys who have integrity and handle themselves the way they SWORE they would. I understand there are sick fucks behind the wall and it is not an easy job. But, if they cannot handle the conditions inside an institution for which they knew they would be subjected to and that the job would entail then they should find a different line of work. There are rules. You are basically saying that they should not follow the rules that they have been instructed to follow because they are dealing with bad people and it is a difficult job doing so. Well then that means that THEY are breaking the law. You know what you sign up for when you get into corrections. There is zero excuse for abuse and barbaric treatment of inmates. NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE! You have a code and rules as a corrections officer that you are expected to follow and they often do not abide by those rules. You can feel things should be different and these guys should be able to beat on , deprive of basic human needs, or whatever you feel is right. But, the fact of the matter is, that isn't the way it is. They do what they want and they are wrong for it. This isn't rocket science.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886421
06/28/16 01:31 PM
06/28/16 01:31 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
i don't even enjoy this shit anymore. There's becoming less and less threads without any bullshit involved. Everyone is a saint but they sit and talk about OC all fucking day. Get the fuck outta here.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: BobbyPazzo] #886429
06/28/16 04:00 PM
06/28/16 04:00 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo

It's crazy how people take a thread and make it something else. Seems they have tunnel vision and live in a bubble. Ivey, I have steered clear of confrontation with you on many issues because I try to respect everyone's opinion and I keep in mind not everyone is familiar with how things REALLY are. I have said already that I have family and friends in law enforcement and even corrections although not many in the latter. You speak as if ALL inmates are animals and deserve harsh conditions and treatment. You can go to prison or jail for a lot of things. There is a reason you are classified once you are incarcerated. The point of this thread is the abuse of power and the physical abuse issued by CO's and it happens more times than not. I've witnessed it. I've seen it happen whether it was provoked or not. You have corrections officers in gangs, that sell drugs that they bring into the prison, that engage in sexual activity, and they feel they have the right to do so. There are most definetly guys who have integrity and handle themselves the way they SWORE they would. I understand there are sick fucks behind the wall and it is not an easy job. But, if they cannot handle the conditions inside an institution for which they knew they would be subjected to and that the job would entail then they should find a different line of work. There are rules. You are basically saying that they should not follow the rules that they have been instructed to follow because they are dealing with bad people and it is a difficult job doing so. Well then that means that THEY are breaking the law. You know what you sign up for when you get into corrections. There is zero excuse for abuse and barbaric treatment of inmates. NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE! You have a code and rules as a corrections officer that you are expected to follow and they often do not abide by those rules. You can feel things should be different and these guys should be able to beat on , deprive of basic human needs, or whatever you feel is right. But, the fact of the matter is, that isn't the way it is. They do what they want and they are wrong for it. This isn't rocket science.

I'll answer you both here. First, nobody highjacked this thread. Because you were guilty of that in the other thread, OakAsFan, you seem to want to now pin that on me but it won't work. I simply addressed the falsehood some were saying in this thread that all cops and corrections officers were bad, scum, etc. And that simply isn't true. And I pointed out that it's telling how these types of people are often more critical of those that are in law enforcement or corrections than actual criminals. It's a trait, for lack of a better word, that I've often seen on these forums. A certain type that roots for the bad guys and worships gangsters come on these forums with everyone else.

Anyway, nobody is saying all cops are CO's are perfect. There are definitely some bad ones. And nobody is excusing mistreatment of prisoners. But, in the whole, let's not lose sight of the overall reality of things here. Too many do that too easily and, when I point it out, they get all offended.

i don't even enjoy this shit anymore. There's becoming less and less threads without any bullshit involved. Everyone is a saint but they sit and talk about OC all fucking day. Get the fuck outta here.

Nobody claimed to be a saint. And one doesn't have to have a bleeding heart for criminals or root for mobsters to study and discuss organized crime.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886430
06/28/16 04:10 PM
06/28/16 04:10 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Ivy advocates cruel and unusual punishment.

I thought you were a stickler for the Constitution, Ivy? Or is that only when it benefits your argument?

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: BobbyPazzo] #886437
06/28/16 06:24 PM
06/28/16 06:24 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

I know what you mean i feel like every thread just turns into petty arguing and bullshit i am losing interest in the site because of it.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886441
06/28/16 07:46 PM
06/28/16 07:46 PM
Montreal, QC
TheRedZone Offline
Button
TheRedZone  Offline
Button
Montreal, QC
Meh, easy to clamor for harsher prisons when one hasn't ever set a foot in any jail to visit, much less serve time in one, and the point about cruel and unusual punishment that was just brought up is pretty valid imo.

Lastly, support for the DP isn't some conservative core belief.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: Azure] #886442
06/28/16 08:37 PM
06/28/16 08:37 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Azure
I'm as pro cop/co/le as any criminal will ever be. They are a necessityin our society, and in my opinion should be given greater rights. Stop and frisk in NYC? Absolutely. Carding in Toronto? I'm the biggest supporter.

However, prison guards are a different breed. There's something about dealing with literal maniacs 24/7 that drives you a little off the wall. The lack of accountability and the jurisdiction they have over themselves is grotesque. Even here in soft little baby Canada

Hell I am close to a white guy, and as a kid we were always stopped and frisked. This nothing new. Buildings used heating oil, and they had water pipes. That is where we hid weapons even money until we needed them.

only the unloved hate
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: OakAsFan] #886447
06/28/16 10:38 PM
06/28/16 10:38 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss

It's what he does. Constantly push his conservative moral agenda. This thread like you said is about guards who abuse inmates. As a person who was verbally and physically abused by NJ prison guards, I come here and share my thoughts, and try to stop ivy from his usual derail. What I get is him responding " the fact that you speak more harshly of the guards tells me all I need to know." Well you dont know me or what I have been through,andeverything you think you know about prison is probably things youve read or saw on TV or movies. Also I hope someone stabs your friend who is a CO. I seriously mean that. Fuck that guy and his life. Have a nice day

Last edited by VegasMikey; 06/28/16 10:43 PM.
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: BobbyPazzo] #886448
06/28/16 10:45 PM
06/28/16 10:45 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss

bingo. They just dont get it. People like ivy. Biggest hypocrite

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: Wilson101] #886455
06/29/16 02:09 AM
06/29/16 02:09 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Ivy advocates cruel and unusual punishment.

I thought you were a stickler for the Constitution, Ivy? Or is that only when it benefits your argument?

I am a stickler for the Constitution. So I would ask you where I have ever advocated for cruel and unusual punishment but I know you couldn't answer the question. And hard labor is not cruel and unusual punishment.

Originally Posted By: TheRedZone
Meh, easy to clamor for harsher prisons when one hasn't ever set a foot in any jail to visit, much less serve time in one, and the point about cruel and unusual punishment that was just brought up is pretty valid imo.

I assume you're referring to me and, if so, you're talking out of your ass. I worked in the courts for a long time and know people who work in corrections. That you think cruel and unusual punishment applies to anything here shows you're as clueless as mightyhealthy is.

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
It's what he does. Constantly push his conservative moral agenda. This thread like you said is about guards who abuse inmates. As a person who was verbally and physically abused by NJ prison guards, I come here and share my thoughts, and try to stop ivy from his usual derail. What I get is him responding " the fact that you speak more harshly of the guards tells me all I need to know." Well you dont know me or what I have been through,andeverything you think you know about prison is probably things youve read or saw on TV or movies. Also I hope someone stabs your friend who is a CO. I seriously mean that. Fuck that guy and his life. Have a nice day

Do I push a conservative moral agenda or simply a moral agenda? Not that you have any understanding of morals judging by your post above. In fact, you're a perfect example of what I've been talking about in this thread. You're criminal in nature and so you either sympathize with criminals if not an ex-con yourself. Now, a truly changed and repentant ex-con I have all the sympathy in the world for. But not a bitter ex-con who spends more time blaming the guards than looking in the mirror, or just some schmuck who can't tell the bad guys from the good ones, and wishes some innocent person he doesn't even know to get stabbed. All you've shown is you're a piece of shit.

The reason some of you guys are all butt hurt is because what I'm saying hits close to home and you can't handle it. The truth hurts.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886461
06/29/16 05:04 AM
06/29/16 05:04 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Ivy League, you had to have been a cop. Only cops are this stubborn and self righteous. They must teach you guys at the academy how to effectively troll on the internet and make peoples' blood curl.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: TheRedZone] #886462
06/29/16 05:13 AM
06/29/16 05:13 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TheRedZone

Or, having a kid in one. The guy in California who pushed for non violent drug offenders to be released was a former right wing Republican who supported the death penalty. Until his kid got caught selling drugs. you'd be surprised what happens to your convictions on national and global issues when you finally have skin in the game. Seeing that kid you played catch with and taught how fish wearing that orange jump suit. Going to visit him and seeing bruises on his face that he doesn't want to talk about. You know he's being violated sexually but you just block out the thought. Like the thought of dying. You now it'll happen, but you dont' think about it. You'd do anything to either get your kid out of there, or lobby to make the system more lenient. It's not liberalism. It's love and survival.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: OakAsFan] #886465
06/29/16 05:47 AM
06/29/16 05:47 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Ivy League, you had to have been a cop. Only cops are this stubborn and self righteous. They must teach you guys at the academy how to effectively troll on the internet and make peoples' blood curl.

Never been a cop. Was a juvenile probation officer. And it never ceases to amaze me how anyone who actually has a sense of morality is automatically labeled self righteous.

And it's pretty rich you calling anyone else a troll. Ever since you were shown to be completely ignorant of history on that last thread, thereafter turning it into your own personal liberal politics soapbox, you've had a stick up your ass.

Here's an idea. Rather than carry a grudge, why don't you think before you make a fool of yourself by making one stupid post after another on this board. Just a thought.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull