GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (furio_from_naples), 296 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,823
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Enzo The Baker #885324
06/13/16 12:56 PM
06/13/16 12:56 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline OP
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline OP
M
Underboss
CT
Not sure if anyone else saw this, but in the new Gangland, Capeci says that law enforcement believes Terrance Caldwell, who by all accounts seems to be a Luke associate, was the shooter in the Enzo the Baker shooting in East Harlem a couple years back.

Did anyone else see that? An associate of the Lukes shooting a made guy in the Bonanno's seems like a big deal.

This Terrance Caldwell guy is currently in jail because of the Meldish hit. I hope we get details as to why The Baker was shot, and if it was sanctioned. Hard to imagine it wasn't sanctioned considering Caldwell was still alive and doing hits for the family a couple of years later.

I also referred to Enzo as a made guy -- can anyone confirm that is the case?

Re: Enzo The Baker [Re: mightyhealthy] #885335
06/13/16 02:14 PM
06/13/16 02:14 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Meldish Murder Suspect Fingered In Shooting Of Bonanno Soldier

Things haven't progressed very smoothly for the feds since they moved to take control of the Bronx District Attorney's investigation into the 2013 gangland-style slaying of longtime Luchese associate Michael Meldish, the former boss of a notorious team of drug dealers from the Bronx and East Harlem known as the Purple Gang.

More than a year after federal prosecutors stepped into what looked like a sure-fire murder and racketeering case, the murder indictment against Luchese mobster Christopher Londonio and mob associate Terrence Caldwell languishes in Bronx Supreme Court. The duo is cooling their heels behind bars. And informed sources say there is little chance that the FBI and Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office will move to take over the prosecution in the foreseeable future.

This news comes as law enforcement officials tell Gang Land that Caldwell, the alleged gunman who killed Meldish with a single shot to the head as he sat in his car in front of his Throgs Neck home on November 15, 2013, is suspected in another mob rubout attempt.

The sources say Caldwell is believed to have been the gunman in the East Harlem shooting of reputed Bonanno soldier Enzo (The Baker) Stagno six months earlier.

Like Meldish, Stagno, 50, was sitting in his car when he was shot. At around 6PM on May 29, Stagno was at the wheel of his SUV while parked on the corner of 111th Street and First Avenue when a lone black gunman fired three shots, striking him once in the chest, according to the NYPD. The gunman fled on foot toward Second Avenue, said police officials who have released a still photo of the alleged shooter that was captured on a grainy surveillance videotape.

Stagno was not seriously injured and told cops he could not identify his assailant. Caldwell, 58, has not been charged, but law enforcement authorities say that detectives with the NYPD's Organized Crime Investigation Division have fingered Caldwell as the culprit, and that he is the focus of a continuing probe into that shooting.

His lawyer, Larry Sheehan, told Gang Land that the Bronx prosecutor handling the murder case, assistant district attorney Christine Scaccia, informed him some time ago that Caldwell is a suspect in a Manhattan shooting. But the attorney has made no inquiries about the specifics, he said, noting that he's had a difficult-enough time getting info about his client's current indictment from Sciacca because of the stated interest by the feds.

Federal prosecutors stepped into the case in May 2015 when Londonio, 42, was arrested and detained on federal gun charges on a complaint by FBI agent Theodore Otto. Assistant U.S. attorney Scott Hartmann pushed Londonio's former lawyer from the case because he also represented Matthew Madonna, a high-ranked mobster who was a target of the federal probe into the Meldish rubout.

Sources say Meldish, an enforcer and loanshark collector, earned Madonna's ire about eight months before he was killed for voicing his "disrespect" for the aging mobster, who at the time was serving as the "street boss" for acting Luchese boss Steven (Stevie Wonder) Crea.

Since obtaining the indictment, the case has stalled. Scaccia, defense lawyers claim, has ignored requests for so-called "discovery information" that prosecutors are required to turn over to the defense following an indictment. In January, Scaccia told Bronx Judge Steven Barrett she expected the feds to take the case before the next scheduled session in April. But at that session, the case was put off again until June 21.

"I can understand that they want to withhold it (so as) not to jeopardize an investigation by the federal authorities," said Sheehan. "But at some time they have to shit or get off the pot — excuse my French — and I think the time has come."

"It has been more than a year," said the court-appointed attorney. "I think it's inappropriate for them to be holding someone for this long without turning over some discovery. Until I get some discovery, I can't even discuss with my client whether they have a good case or a bad case. He's telling me he's innocent; he doesn't know what's going on."

According to the lawyer, the DA's office doesn't have much evidence.

Sheehan says there is no eyewitness evidence or any incriminating statements to police by his client (or Londonio either, sources say.) The DA's office stated in a news release last year that the duo was "tied to the crime by DNA, phone records, and license plate readers." Sheehan said the evidence is "very sketchy," and perhaps shows that "they were in the same area," or "traveling back and forth from Manhattan to the Bronx."

"They have cell phone evidence indicating that the two defendants were in contact with each other on the day of the incident," said Sheehan, stressing that the prosecution does not have "cell phone conversations" between the men that implicate them in the slaying that took place about 10 PM on November 15, 2013, a Friday night.

Sheehan said he didn't know whether the cell phone evidence came from "confiscated cell phones" or from one belonging to Meldish, or from another source. Meldish knew both defendants and cell phone records would undoubtedly show many calls among them, sources say. "I just know that the indictment was done with some cell phone evidence," said Sheehan.

"I'm kind of in the dark, and that's why I want to see some discovery, to try and figure out how they got him where they got him," said Sheehan.

That's pretty much how attorney Charles Carnesi feels about his client, who pleaded guilty last month to the gun charges that have had him behind bars for 13 months. Londonio, whose plea deal recommends a prison term between 12 and 18 months, is slated to be sentenced in August.

"We've been waiting many months for the feds to take the murder case," said Carnesi. "That doesn't seem to be happening. Now it's time for the Bronx prosecutors to step up and address the murder indictment that they filed more than a year ago."

Scaccia, Hartmann, Otto, and their respective law enforcement agencies, declined to comment.

Londonio's codefendant in the gun case, Bonanno soldier Pasquale (Paddy Boy) Maiorino, who was also arrested on the complaint by FBI agent Otto, is scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow by Judge Victor Marrero. His plea deal recommends a sentence of 33-to-41 months.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Enzo The Baker [Re: gangstereport] #885338
06/13/16 02:31 PM
06/13/16 02:31 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

Enzo Stagno is a made guy according to capeci and by all accounts is a major play when they busted pallazo on that parole violaition he was at one of the meetings here is what capeci said in a old article

Quote:

Also attending the restaurant session, prosecutors wrote, were John (Johnny Mulberry) Sciremammano, 68; Pasquale (Patty Boy) Maiorino, 65; Enzo (The Baker) Stagno, 41; and Robert Caroleo, 71. Except for Caroleo, all have criminal records. But only two attendees, Sciremammano and Maiorino, were on the long list of organized crime figures that the Probation Department, which gets its info from the FBI, ordered Palazzolo to avoid.

OCID, the FBI, and the U.S. Attorney's office declined to discuss the apparent discrepancy between the respective mob rosters of "made men" cited by OCID and the FBI. Traditionally, the FBI has had more stringent rules about identifying a known associate as a member of an organized crime family.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Enzo The Baker [Re: mightyhealthy] #885339
06/13/16 02:54 PM
06/13/16 02:54 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Theres a pic of the shooter its him hes got a troll face kermit frog looking. You wonder how many other guys he killed. A assassin for hire. Looks like its coming from mike nose my guess. Money or a power play

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull