Not sure how many people here pay attention to the Detroit mob but I thought I'd ask a question here to see if anyone had any information or had heard of this particular murder. But I've been researching the Detroit mob for about 15 years with a bit of a focus on murders that were or may have been connected to the Detroit mob. So I came across an article about the murder of a guy named Tony Alexander Marino in 1993. The police identified him as a bookie and he's last seen on October 26th 1993 hurriedly leaving his apartment and then a month later they find his body in the trunk of his car in Birmingham. He'd been stabbed to death. And after that there's not really any mention of the murder. No arrests or anything that I'm aware of. So it caught my eye because its a dead bookie in the trunk of his car and that's practically a cliche of a mob murder. But who really knows. But it also caught my eye because the article compared it to other murders that were mob related. They called it the third gambling related murder case in Macomb County in recent years. They compared it to the triple murder in 1985 of Eugene Mancen, Frederick Sanderson and Laverio Termine in Sterling Heights, which is a known mob hit, and the 1991 double murder of Dennis Graziani and Thomas Gambini in Clinton Township which very well may have been a mob hit. The Graziani and Gambini murders may not be mob murders in the sense that while mob associate Antonio Ciraulo did tie them up and execute them, I'm not sure if it was a "hit" or if he was just robbing their gambling operation and killed them. But regardless, I wondered if anyone had ever heard about Tony Marino? I'm always interested in additional information people may have. Thanks!

Adam R.