GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 355 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,980
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,091
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana #884288
05/30/16 06:04 AM
05/30/16 06:04 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline OP
G
Underboss
http://gangsterreport.com/gr-sources-chi...oit-mob-lately/

Alleged Detroit mafia underboss Anthony (Chicago Tony) LaPiana is said to have stepped into more of a daily leadership role in the Tocco-Zerilli crime family in recent months, according to exclusive Gangster Report sources on both sides of the law. The savvy 74-year old LaPiana, a slick, business-minded white-collar wiseguy and reputed expert labor racketeer, is “calling shots,” on a regular basis in 2016, per sources, as a means of relieving some of the stress off the shoulders of alleged boss Jack (Jackie the Kid) Giacalone, the 66-year old don dealing with family health issues and a civil law suit filed against him by the federal government for almost half million dollars in unpaid taxes last year.

“Jackie’s keeping his head down more than usual,” a source said. “Lop (LaPiana) has always pulled strings….he’s picking up the slack.”

Giacalone, son of Motor City mob legend Vito (Billy Jack) Giacalone, reportedly became boss of the Detroit mafia in early 2014, assuming the mantle of power from dying Godfather Giacomo (Black Jack) Tocco, one of LaPiana’s several impressive underworld mentors. Sources peg Chicago Tony as Giacalone’s official second-in-command, an arrangement Tocco cemented in the years before he passed away.

Tocco died in July 2014, having ruled the mob peacefully in Detroit for four decades. LaPiana has been seen taking meetings with numerous fellow crime family administrators since the beginning of the year. He’s a millionaire several times over by legitimate means alone (sporting a diverse set of business holdings) and lives on a ritzy estate in affluent Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

“Tony Lop is a Jack Tocco clone with better people skills,” said a source. “Jack taught Lop how to make money, not headlines, accrue power with handshakes, not handguns. You kill them in the board room, at the negotiation table, not in the street.”

Born and raised in Chicago, LaPiana was groomed in the Outfit’s notoriously-rugged Cicero crew by the likes of future Windy City mob bosses Joe Ferriola, Sam (Wings) Carlisi and John (Johnny No Nose) DiFronzo, per FBI records. Beating federal hijacking charges in Illinois as a 26-year old aspiring Goodfella, his childhood best friend was Anthony (Little Tony) Borselino, a member of Ferriola’s personal enforcement branch known as “The Wild Bunch.”

Little Tony Borselino was killed in 1979. Chicago Tony La Piana relocated to Detroit earlier that decade, after marrying Detroit mafia capo Vincent (Little Vince) Meli’s daughter in 1974.

“The guy from Chicago is doing most of the up-front work these days,” said a source. “There aren’t many smarter than that man, he’s scary sharp. Dude dresses like a Fortune 500 CEO….people respect him, they do what he says, they know the weight he holds, he doesn’t have to tell anybody.”

Per federal briefings and law enforcement surveillance logs, LaPiana has always acted as a go-between for the Detroit and Chicago mobs and would accompany John DiFronzo, Jack Tocco and Vince Meli to the Kentucky Derby every year until recently.

LaPiana has never been convicted of a felony. He scored big last year with the sale of his U.S. Life and Health Insurance Co. for a cool 50 million dollars to Ascension Health, a St. Louis-based healthcare conglomerate backed by the Catholic Church (Chicago Tony divested himself of ownership in the company in the months leading up to the sale, turning over his interest in the business to his son and an unnamed associate of his).

La Piana’s dad was a Teamsters union bigwig in Chicago and introduced him to the world of organized labor. Through the subsequent years, per federal records, LaPiana grew to become one of the most important and powerful labor racketeers in all of America. Although his name popped up in more than a half-dozen union corruption cases, he’s never faced any charges. A Detroit mob associate testified in court in 1998 that LaPiana was Tocco’s “labor guy” and that Tocco instructed him to “go see Tony LaPiana” if he encountered any problems in the union.

According to FBI documents and Michigan State Police files, LaPiana is the main suspect in the 1984 murder of former Teamster Ralph Proctor. Informants’ have told the FBI, LaPiana “made his bones” on the Proctor hit and was initiated into the mafia alongside Jackie Giacalone two years later in a 1986 ceremony conducted by Tocco.

At the time of his death, Proctor was feuding with the Teamsters over a lone he provided to the union wasn’t being paid back as well as with LaPiana’s father-in-law, Little Vince Meli. Proctor was on his way to meet LaPiana at a suburban Detroit Chinese restaurant the night he was killed in August 1984. His bullet-ridden body was found in the front seat of his car in the restaurant’s parking lot. Nobody has ever been arrested in the Proctor slaying.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884289
05/30/16 06:22 AM
05/30/16 06:22 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
why the fuck is tony lapiana getting involved the guy has 50 million just from the medical company sell thats not even talking about the money this guy has made over the years he must be one of the richest guys in the whole mafia and he is still involved on the streets he is 74 retire i cant understand it.

as for the ralph proctor murder he was allegedly killed because vince meli tony LaPianas father in law blamed him for extoration conviction and proctor was demanding meli pay him he felt the Teamsters owed him $100,000 meli ordered the hit LaPiana probably did not pull the trigger but proctor was meant to meet him the night he got killed. Louie La Hood probably killed him maybe with jack Giacalone. Peter tocco has also been a suspect. One of the other top suspects was a man with power within the unions Roland McMasters. Lapiana meli mcMasters they were all union white collar gangsters

Jack Giacalones daughter overdosed couple of years ago sad really very young and is in a coma that might be the family health scotts talking about. After his daughter overdosed he held a fundraising for his daughter apparently the whole mob turned up and he brought in hundreds of thousands.

Last edited by gangstereport; 05/30/16 06:25 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884292
05/30/16 08:18 AM
05/30/16 08:18 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
As said countless times on this forum, with some guys, its just bred and instilled in them to be a gangster. Regardless of how much money he has, its probably hard for him to give up the life. And with his style and the way he earned, he probably has no intention of running it like a typical mob family. He's going to do exactly what Tocco taught him, he's going to run the family like a business. And try to get guys more into white collar stuff, while still having a crew or two run by the typical older, blue collar guys.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884295
05/30/16 08:51 AM
05/30/16 08:51 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
your right i could never understand he is worth so much if i was in his shoes i would have retired years ago but some of these guys love the life too much

Interesting Jackie has become less visible i know recently scott said there was a meeting with Tony LaPiana, Tony Pallazao and Peter tocco Jackie G was not at the meeting then either. I still think Jackie will have the final say he is 65 is not old enough to retire he has waited for years to be boss and has been the number 1 guy on the streets since 2009 jack tocco health was declining back then and billy jack retired vince meli was dead. Frank Bommeratio and tony tocco were the only active guys with alot of power on the streets at that time.

Tony LaPiana does not really have a crew he has some guys under him from Vince Melis old crew he does not need a crew he probably has more respect and well liked than jackie but he is smarter enough to let jackie have the title Jackie is a violent guy no doubt about it alot of bodies tied to him the Giacalones have waited a long time to run the family

Last edited by gangstereport; 05/30/16 08:53 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884296
05/30/16 09:05 AM
05/30/16 09:05 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I didn't say he had a crew. Im saying judging from his supposed character, the way he earns his money and what Tocco taught him, he's probably going to run the family more like a business and try to steer his guys into more white collar crimes. While still having two or three crews in the family, headed by the older, blue collar types, which will specialize in the typical blue-collar crimes. At least that's how I'd run things if I were him. Especially heading the much more secluded and insulated Detroit family.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884297
05/30/16 09:13 AM
05/30/16 09:13 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
I agree thats how he will probably run things but we cant forget jackie G is the boss even if he is less visible. I still think Jackie and peter tocco are going to end up in prison feds dont forget and paul corrado will end up in prison again because of his personality thats just my opinion i could be wrong.

old 1990 interesting article on Tony LaPiana
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1990-03-17/news/9001290980_1_teamsters-fbi-files-welfare-fund

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884298
05/30/16 10:04 AM
05/30/16 10:04 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Look at Peter limone , he has millions but jumped straight back in the game , he allegedly loves being a mob boss

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884309
05/30/16 05:00 PM
05/30/16 05:00 PM
S
slick Offline
Made Member
slick  Offline
S
Made Member
John DiFronzo was never part of the Cicero crew, he was Elmwood Park, and when he came in was probably considered Grand Avenue.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884317
05/30/16 09:32 PM
05/30/16 09:32 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
It was an allergic reaction not an overdose.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884341
05/31/16 02:56 PM
05/31/16 02:56 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Scott got the Kentucky Derby/Outfit connection from Fosco. I used to like Scott, but am now convinced these articles are nothing more than stringing a ton of info he gets from others and that is already obvious to everyone. He just regurgitates the same old crap and tries to make it look new for clicks.

Last edited by ChiTown; 05/31/16 02:57 PM.
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884342
05/31/16 02:59 PM
05/31/16 02:59 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Every article is 95 percent old shit with maybe a random new fact thrown in that may or may not be true.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884350
05/31/16 03:57 PM
05/31/16 03:57 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
I assume Scott posts his articles here himself? No offense Scott but time to get some new info and actual sources.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: ChiTown] #884351
05/31/16 04:16 PM
05/31/16 04:16 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
I assume Scott posts his articles here himself? No offense Scott but time to get some new info and actual sources.

how does scott post the articles here i posted the article

unless your suggesting i am scott when people first said it was ridiclous now a year later is fucking pathetic

But i dont have to tell you that i have been here long enough so i dont understand why you have brought that up trying to cause trouble is the only explanation i can think of.

Last edited by gangstereport; 05/31/16 04:27 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: mightyhealthy] #884352
05/31/16 04:17 PM
05/31/16 04:17 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Every article is 95 percent old shit with maybe a random new fact thrown in that may or may not be true.

+1

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884357
05/31/16 04:33 PM
05/31/16 04:33 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
why the fuck is tony lapiana getting involved the guy has 50 million just from the medical company sell thats not even talking about the money this guy has made over the years he must be one of the richest guys in the whole mafia and he is still involved on the streets he is 74 retire i cant understand it.

What do people with money want?
Power.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #884361
05/31/16 05:28 PM
05/31/16 05:28 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

What do people with money want?
Power.

Frank Narducci sr. was also a good example of this according to Leonetti in his book Mafia prince.
He said that Narducci was a millionaire many times over and probably the wealthiest wiseguy in the Philly mob, but he wanted power and that's why according to Leonetti he took part in the coup to dethrone Testa, so he could become underboss under fellow conspirator Peter Casella..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884363
05/31/16 05:34 PM
05/31/16 05:34 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
I for one enjoyed the article very much and found it very informative..

I didn't know LaPiana was the liaison to Chicago for example and that Tocco and DiFronzo went to the Kentucky Derby every year together. I wonder how much cooperation there is in general between the Outfit and Detroit these days..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884364
05/31/16 05:39 PM
05/31/16 05:39 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

unless your suggesting i am scott when people first said it was ridiclous now a year later is fucking pathetic

But i dont have to tell you that i have been here long enough so i dont understand why you have brought that up trying to cause trouble is the only explanation i can think of.

Why do you have the same name as a website Scott is profitting off of (Gangstereport) lol

Imagine "if" a poster here cruises comment sections to string little bullshit together about little-publicized families to create a mock Gangland website to draw clicks and then comes back here to promote it? Free country pal, but at least admit to it and get some respect.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884365
05/31/16 05:54 PM
05/31/16 05:54 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
He's not Scott. Take the tinfoil hat off.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884366
05/31/16 06:00 PM
05/31/16 06:00 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
He's not Scott ChiTown, Gangstereport is a quality poster.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: mightyhealthy] #884367
05/31/16 06:01 PM
05/31/16 06:01 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
He's not Scott. Take the tinfoil hat off.

lol How bout I change my name to GanglandNews and the only posts I make will be about Capeci's stuff here - if anyone questions it, they are an imbecile.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884368
05/31/16 06:08 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
All you have to do is click his name to read his posts. He posts about other things -- including Capeci's stuff.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884369
C
Chicken713 Offline
Made Member
Chicken713  Offline
C
Made Member
It's like Tony said in the Sopranos when he killed that rat.

"For us wise guys the Hustle never stops" or ends of something close to that.

Is it confirmed that the D'anna brother that didn't go to jail is running that crew now?

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: ChiTown] #884371
05/31/16 07:01 PM
05/31/16 07:01 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss

Why do you have the same name as a website Scott is profitting off of (Gangstereport) lol

Imagine "if" a poster here cruises comment sections to string little bullshit together about little-publicized families to create a mock Gangland website to draw clicks and then comes back here to promote it? Free country pal, but at least admit to it and get some respect.

80% of my posts do not relate to Detroit mafia and 95% dont relate to the Detroit mafia i talk more about the five familys then anything

I have said many time before i would change my name if i could because guys like you have got a hardon over it i have said before i would change it i regret using it was the first name that i could think of when i joined i did not realize people like you would cry about it

I wont post anymore of his articles ok if that keeps you from crying then thats fine fucking idiot

Look at my posts where do you see the connection? i post gangland articles every week does that make me capeci? i have never promoted scotts fucking website not once ask anyone on this site anyone do they think i am scott and see what they say the worst thing about this is that at first i could understand confusion when i first joined but its been nearly a year you have been here the whole time you have seen my posts i actually think you have problems after all this you think i am scott or even have any sort of connection this has really pissed me of because it is so ridiclous and your not even a new poster

Quote:

e: Gangland: Vinny TV, murder plot update and Sallyko Organized Crime - Real Life 05/27/16 07:21 AM
Re: Gangland: Vinny TV, murder plot update and Sallyko Organized Crime - Real Life 05/26/16 03:23 PM
Gangland: Vinny TV, murder plot update and Sallyko Organized Crime - Real Life 05/26/16 02:14 PM
Re: WITSEC MAFIA- New book John Gotti/Richard Stratton Organized Crime - Real Life 05/24/16 11:19 AM
Re: South Philly Pagans Drug Bust Organized Crime - Real Life 05/24/16 10:13 AM
Re: WITSEC MAFIA- New book John Gotti/Richard Stratton Organized Crime - Real Life 05/24/16 10:03 AM
Re: How many captains are in the Lucchese family? Organized Crime - Real Life 05/21/16 09:35 AM
gangland:Genovese murder plot update Organized Crime - Real Life 05/19/16 03:18 PM
gangstereport:Body dug up Steve DiSarro, Organized Crime - Real Life 05/18/16 05:16 PM
Re: Did Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes surpass the Mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 05/17/16 02:53 PM
Re: Did Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes surpass the Mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 05/16/16 04:56 PM
Re: gangstereport: sprinngfield mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 05/15/16 03:51 AM
gangstereport: sprinngfield mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 05/15/16 03:50 AM
Re: If Crazy Phil done his time ..... Organized Crime - Real Life 05/14/16 06:14 PM
Re: Gomorrah Series Organized Crime - Real Life 05/14/16 07:15 AM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/14/16 06:12 AM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/13/16 04:40 PM
Re: Bonanno trial: Jury deliberations resume Organized Crime - Real Life 05/13/16 04:28 PM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/13/16 11:03 AM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/13/16 11:02 AM
Re: 18 Suspected Genovese Crime Family Members Charged Organized Crime - Real Life 05/12/16 05:52 PM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/12/16 05:19 PM
Re: If Crazy Phil done his time ..... Organized Crime - Real Life 05/12/16 05:12 PM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/12/16 02:41 PM
Re: 18 Suspected Genovese Crime Family Members Charged

look here is my last posts where do you see scott or his site being mentioned or any of the "small familys" is five familys small? fucking idiot this is really annoying me i should not have to be explaning myself to you after all this time i have been here if you want i can post the last 1000 posts

Before i thought you were just a trouble maker now i think your retarded

Last edited by gangstereport; 05/31/16 07:09 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884406
06/01/16 11:07 AM
06/01/16 11:07 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Scott's website is clickbait and he builds it by cruising these forums and stringing together bullshit theories. Like I said, its a free country but I got the freedom to call him on it. When you link to websites from these forums, you promote them by driving traffic there.

I'll take your word and stop though.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884410
06/01/16 01:16 PM
06/01/16 01:16 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
He's got no connection to Scott and he's a good poster and guy. Not beating a dead horse but GR is a pal of mine so I feel the need to vouch for him.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884419
06/01/16 03:09 PM
06/01/16 03:09 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
GR gets so offended lol

Though this ChiTown clown is beating a dead horse, and everyone knows it is not Scott. Scott has a different name on here smh

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884427
06/01/16 04:42 PM
06/01/16 04:42 PM
S
slick Offline
Made Member
slick  Offline
S
Made Member
Well Blackjack2121, I think it's possible for someone to have two profiles lol. I also find it strange someone would have their profile name the same as another persons' website name. But whatever you can have any profile name you want. I don't mind reading Scott's articles, even though I usually know everything in them, there has been some new information here or there on Chicago.

Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: slick] #884433
06/01/16 05:18 PM
06/01/16 05:18 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: slick
Well Blackjack2121, I think it's possible for someone to have two profiles lol. I also find it strange someone would have their profile name the same as another persons' website name. But whatever you can have any profile name you want. I don't mind reading Scott's articles, even though I usually know everything in them, there has been some new information here or there on Chicago.

your right it is possible but i dont know what that has to do with me you have been here long enough you have seen my posts no connection to scott at all. It was the first name of i could think about at the time i would change it if possible but anyway i am tired of arguing this think what you want

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport:Detroit mafia:Tony LaPiana [Re: gangstereport] #884435
06/01/16 05:26 PM
06/01/16 05:26 PM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
You guys didn't read the signature at the bottom of his posts?
whoo-ha!

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull