GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 267 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,541
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,030
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,514
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,362
Posts1,059,317
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58198
02/07/03 09:55 AM
02/07/03 09:55 AM
In The Bushes In Your Front Ya...
Uztopoke Offline OP
Underboss
Uztopoke  Offline OP
Underboss
I was reading last night. My lady says, "Did you know one of Michael Jackson's kids is named 'Blanket'?" Wait a second. Hold the phone. "Blanket?" I ask. "Uh-huh."

I drop my book and sit next to her on the couch. I start watching the 20/20 special.

Holy shit. The dude is fucking spent. I mean SPENT. Psychiatrists should study him. No, I really don't believe he is a pedophile. I believe his brain stopped functioning properly at age 6. I believe manic depression was misdiagnosed as that age-old assessment: Weirdness.

It is WAY beyond weird, mangs. The masks? The veils? HOLY SHIT!

Dwiezel Zappa? Lisa Marie Presley? The Lindbergh baby? Never mind them. I can't WAIT to see how odd Jackson's three kids grow up to be. I assure you, it's going to be very amusing. I would almost guarantee that one of them will be the first human to perfect time travel.

I'm in no position to judge how someone lives. And I'm not doing that. I am simply intrigued. I would give everything I own to spend six months with Michael Jackson. No other celebrity is NEARLY as interesting.

FTW
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58199
02/07/03 09:59 AM
02/07/03 09:59 AM
Mena, Arkansas
Scarlett Offline
Underboss
Scarlett  Offline
Underboss
Mena, Arkansas
And such a transformation, from cute kid to a freakin space alien, with only "two plastic surgeries" all on his nose. lol

"Life is so beautiful."

"Even the King of Italy didn't dare to meddle with the relationship of a husband and wife."

Don Vito Corleone
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58200
02/07/03 10:33 AM
02/07/03 10:33 AM
The Dirty South, Texas
Minnow Offline
Made Member
Minnow  Offline
Made Member
The Dirty South, Texas
I was hoping that this topic was brought up today. For 3 hours last night I sat on my couch (scratchin' my nuts) in total shock. There is something terribly wrong with that "man", wanting to share his bed with children, holding hands with a 13 year old. It would not surprise me at all if he started some kind of "Neverland" cult. Unlike Uz I will judge him, straight up how he acts, looks and presents himself to the world is plain weird. I guess that it would not be so weird if there was some "parental supervision".

Not in a million years would I ever let my princess go to his house, let alone sleep in his bed (unless he wanted a country ass whoopin).

Judged by,
-Minnow-

"This is my world, you are just living in it"
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58201
02/07/03 10:46 AM
02/07/03 10:46 AM
Mena, Arkansas
Scarlett Offline
Underboss
Scarlett  Offline
Underboss
Mena, Arkansas
What does it say aout OUR culture when we revere people like Michael Jackson, the Osbournes, Marilyn Manson, Dennis Rodman, or see those nutty women who go and marry crazy serial killers like the Night Stalker? We have some issues folks.

"Life is so beautiful."

"Even the King of Italy didn't dare to meddle with the relationship of a husband and wife."

Don Vito Corleone
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58202
02/07/03 10:59 AM
02/07/03 10:59 AM
Uztopoke Offline OP
Underboss
Uztopoke  Offline OP
Underboss
Nothing about Michael Jackson bothers me. Sure, if I saw, on videotape, that he is rear-ending 10-year-old disadvantaged kids, I would like to see him shot. But I really believe he isn't having sexual encounters with these kids. He has simply lost his mind. And that's OK...it happens.

The plastic surgery? Doesn't bother me.
Lying about it? Doesn't bother me.
White skin? Doesn't bother me.
Neverland? Doesn't bother me.

He is just a VERY interesting human being. And I like that. Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, the cast of "Friends," Christina Aguilera....oh, just fuck them. They're fucking boring.

FTW
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58203
02/07/03 11:03 AM
02/07/03 11:03 AM
Mena, Arkansas
Scarlett Offline
Underboss
Scarlett  Offline
Underboss
Mena, Arkansas
You know what is going to be next don't you? He is going to accuse his detractors of being "racists".

"Life is so beautiful."

Don Vito Corleone
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58204
02/07/03 11:52 AM
02/07/03 11:52 AM
Uztopoke Offline OP
Underboss
Uztopoke  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally posted by Scarlett:
You know what is going to be next don't you? He is going to accuse his detractors of being "racists".
No. It will be something FAR better than that. He will claim that the paparazzi are alien clones spawned by the CIA or Walt Disney has come back from the frozen depths and is designing a new water park for Neverland.

FTW
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58205
02/07/03 12:14 PM
02/07/03 12:14 PM
Mena, Arkansas
Scarlett Offline
Underboss
Scarlett  Offline
Underboss
Mena, Arkansas
Walt Disney can't come back. He has done spun around in his grave so many times cause of what Eisner and the rest of them have done to his beloved Disney Co. that has has spun all the way to the other side of the Earth and is Probably floating out in space somewhere by now.

"Life is so beautiful."

Don Vito Corleone
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58206
02/07/03 12:45 PM
02/07/03 12:45 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
Jackson is getting what he wanted all along.

His name back in the headlines around the world.

He was just about forgotten and now he is back on top. The old saying even bad press is good press works here. You could never buy that kind of press.

Jacksons people are no fools...they used that reporter as much as he thought he was using Jaskson. Both got something out of it.

Not many people didn't want to watch last night. That is the way people are, they want to know. That is why we have so many shows on Tv about Stars and such.

He has a sick mind from what his father and the public attention did to him growing up. The money and the fame just adds to the whacko style.

Do some of you rememebr the billionaire Howard Hughes and how he used to put up in major Hotels and block all the window out and never would touch things because he feared germs...He had so much money but could enjoy the world around him....

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58207
02/07/03 12:49 PM
02/07/03 12:49 PM
MN
Domenico Clericuzio Offline
Capo
Domenico Clericuzio  Offline
Capo
MN
I love the way he gives props to all cultures, first he was black, then white and now hes Asian. To me thats really something.

I am not that sort of person who trusts his friendship to those who do not value it- on those who think me of little account. Don Vito Corleone to Amerigo Bonasera.

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58208
02/07/03 12:55 PM
02/07/03 12:55 PM
New York
DonsAdvisor Offline
Underboss
DonsAdvisor  Offline
Underboss
New York
I remain suspicious that some of this is an act. As the report said, he wants to be the greatest show on earth. I just can't believe that HE actually believes it is OK to sleep with kids. Sure he must be surrounded by yes-men, and he didn't have a normal childhood/life, but he seems just too much of an alien. Also, it seems unbelievable that those are his own biological kids, as they seem too white and not mixed. But that is nothing in the grand scheme of michael the alien.

"A refusal is not the act of a friend"
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58209
02/07/03 01:13 PM
02/07/03 01:13 PM
Mena, Arkansas
Scarlett Offline
Underboss
Scarlett  Offline
Underboss
Mena, Arkansas
Just ask Gary Glitter, Rick James, PeeWee Herman, Gary Condit, R Kelly, George Michael, heck, let's go all the way back to the 1930's and 40's and ask Fatty Arbuckle and Errol Flynn, morals charges do not good publicity make.
Pedophilia is just a little TOO MUCH for the American public to put up with.

"Life is so beautiful."

Don Vito Corleone
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58210
02/07/03 01:15 PM
02/07/03 01:15 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Originally posted by Uztopoke:
Nothing about Michael Jackson bothers me. Sure, if I saw, on videotape, that he is rear-ending 10-year-old disadvantaged kids, I would like to see him shot. But I really believe he isn't having sexual encounters with these kids. He has simply lost his mind. And that's OK...it happens.

The plastic surgery? Doesn't bother me.
Lying about it? Doesn't bother me.
White skin? Doesn't bother me.
Neverland? Doesn't bother me.

He is just a VERY interesting human being. And I like that. Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, the cast of "Friends," Christina Aguilera....oh, just fuck them. They're fucking boring.
I think his problem is simple. He is depressed because he is an adult, he just never really grew up. I don't think it is mental, i know a few people a lil older then me who act like children and perfer watching the stuff they did when they were kids. I think its one of those "When you are a kid, you wish to grow up, and when you do, you wish you were a kid again." things. I mean, he just doesnt want to let go of his childhood. And all of that bed stuff i believe isnt sexual, but what he is probably saying is not about sharing your bed, but about caring about other people. He said its what the world needs, which he means probably kindness and care. Ignorant people will jump right away to the conclusion that it was sexual, give me a break. I think he is just the most extreme pacifist alive. lol And think about it. I dont think the veil thing is right for his kids, but i do think home-schooling them is good because they would most likely get kidnapped. Think about it, he is worth millions. Its a nappers dream to ransom Jacko for his kids. Think of the money involved. And about that hand thing, i think its one of those, enbrace the world bullshit. lol And to round this up, I think his lack of growing up has to do with the beatings his father gave him when he messed up a dance step.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58211
02/07/03 02:55 PM
02/07/03 02:55 PM
Uztopoke Offline OP
Underboss
Uztopoke  Offline OP
Underboss
Vercetti, you make some valid points. But I don't believe you should be talking about pedophilia. A 28-year-old business owner who talks to teenagers on IM? Come clean, and you will spared. Otherwise, it sounds like your talk of children is gained from experience, rather than the REALITY of being a child. Or, keep lying to us.

You even have poor Anthony Lombardi all worked up...he wanted a slice of pizza, and now he thinks you are going to kidnap him.

FTW
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58212
02/07/03 05:52 PM
02/07/03 05:52 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

You even have poor Anthony Lombardi all worked up...he wanted a slice of pizza, and now he thinks you are going to kidnap him.
???When did i make any kidnap impression? Or is sarcasm taking on again?

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58213
02/07/03 06:15 PM
02/07/03 06:15 PM
California
howardsternisgod Offline
Underboss
howardsternisgod  Offline
Underboss
California
Well, I have to comment on this: I sat, eyes glued to the screen, for two hours last night and marveled in awe at the strange world of Michael Jackson. A few observations:

First off, what is up with those freaky ass mannequins he brings with him? Those things would scare the fucking hell out of me if I were left in a room alone with them! I'd have to keep checking them to make sure they weren't getting up and coming alive!

Secondly, let's talk about the face. He said he had one surgery to clear up a breathing problem...I guess you wouldn't have a breathing problem anymore if the surgeons completely removed your nose! Also, the guy looks like a clown. I mean, short of a fat red nose, he has the powder white skin, the comically raised cheekbones, the super-red lips...the guy should get a side job working for the Ringling Brothers!!!

Also, his fascination with children is just weird. Towards the end of the show, he said he wanted to adopt two children, a boy and a girl, from each country in the world...HAHA!!! That is so ridiculous it is hysterically funny! I don't know how in the world the interviewer held a straight face the whole time! I saw him almost lose it once, but then he caught himself...

Why are his children totally white? His newest kid, "Blanket", the one he made cry when he was feeding it and dangled over a balcony, was totally white, you could see it through the goddamn shawl the kid had on! Amazingly enough, Jackson says that he changed, which in his eyes apparantly means that his whole face morphed, his skin tone completely changed, and his voice got higher, not lower.

Michael Jackson also has a sort of god complex. I mean, he has a "magic tree" in his backyard, where he sits on it and writes songs and poems...the guy honestly believes he has the cure for cancer through love, as was demonstrated with that kid who seems to be so endeared to Jackson...he also said in a part that wasn't televised that his urine is actually liquid gold and that his bowel movements contain the sweetest strawberries ever grown!

I would have loved to hear Michael answer every single question anyone could ever think of, as you know each answer is going to be better than the last! He needs to have a fucking reality show, NOW!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58214
02/07/03 06:42 PM
02/07/03 06:42 PM
UK
Family Honour Offline
Underboss
Family Honour  Offline
Underboss
UK
I was enthralled by the Jackson interview. I had made my mind up by the end of it, he is no pedophile, just a guy with some big personality and emotional difficulties.
This, makes it totally unsuitable for him to have kids staying over in his home.....what are the parents thinking of...fame? Money? I dont know!!
Watching him with his own children was difficult. Seeing what the kids had to endure on a trip to Berlin zoo, which was mainly for Michaels pleasure was just too selfish. Then when he had 'Blanket' on his knee feeding him and he jiggled him so hard and fast I'd thought the kid would vomit on camera frown
It seems as though he believes himself to be a 12 yr old kid in his head and the kids staying at his home are like kids on 'sleep-overs' so it's OK in his book.
Fact is, this is a 44 year old man and he should have no desire to spend his time with little kids, he should be with men of his own age or better still women of his own age wink It is admirable that he tries to 'help' sick kids etc etc I think HSIG got it right when he said he thinks he has a 'sort of God complex' I agree, he does think he has 'something' I'm sure!! Which, surely in itself is a form of mental illness!!
He does look like a clown too, he looks so damned odd I couldn't take my freaking eyes off him. With all thats known about Michael Jackson, if he is investigated and found guilty of wrong doing I think the kids parents should be answerable too, for even letting them be there!!!
Martin Bashir did such a wonderful job with the Princess Diana interview, when she was in much need of public sympathy and support I'm sure Jackson had this in mind when he 'allowed' Bashir to interview him over the 6 month. I wonder if Uri Geller is feeling guilty, he's the one that introduced the 2 to each other and 'got the ball rolling' ohwell

FH

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58215
02/07/03 07:07 PM
02/07/03 07:07 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Originally posted by howardsternisgod:
Well, I have to comment on this: I sat, eyes glued to the screen, for two hours last night and marveled in awe at the strange world of Michael Jackson. A few observations:

First off, what is up with those freaky ass mannequins he brings with him? Those things would scare the fucking hell out of me if I were left in a room alone with them! I'd have to keep checking them to make sure they weren't getting up and coming alive!

Secondly, let's talk about the face. He said he had one surgery to clear up a breathing problem...I guess you wouldn't have a breathing problem anymore if the surgeons completely removed your nose! Also, the guy looks like a clown. I mean, short of a fat red nose, he has the powder white skin, the comically raised cheekbones, the super-red lips...the guy should get a side job working for the Ringling Brothers!!!

Also, his fascination with children is just weird. Towards the end of the show, he said he wanted to adopt two children, a boy and a girl, from each country in the world...HAHA!!! That is so ridiculous it is hysterically funny! I don't know how in the world the interviewer held a straight face the whole time! I saw him almost lose it once, but then he caught himself...

Why are his children totally white? His newest kid, "Blanket", the one he made cry when he was feeding it and dangled over a balcony, was totally white, you could see it through the goddamn shawl the kid had on! Amazingly enough, Jackson says that he changed, which in his eyes apparantly means that his whole face morphed, his skin tone completely changed, and his voice got higher, not lower.

Michael Jackson also has a sort of god complex. I mean, he has a "magic tree" in his backyard, where he sits on it and writes songs and poems...the guy honestly believes he has the cure for cancer through love, as was demonstrated with that kid who seems to be so endeared to Jackson...he also said in a part that wasn't televised that his urine is actually liquid gold and that his bowel movements contain the sweetest strawberries ever grown!

I would have loved to hear Michael answer every single question anyone could ever think of, as you know each answer is going to be better than the last! He needs to have a fucking reality show, NOW!
just to clear up 2 things. He said he had 2 nose jobs and it wasnt 2 kids from every country, but every continent. just a lil correction.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58216
02/07/03 10:59 PM
02/07/03 10:59 PM
California
howardsternisgod Offline
Underboss
howardsternisgod  Offline
Underboss
California
For everybody saying that they don't think Michael Jackson ever diddled any little kids, I present to you Exhibit A, the testimony from the 1...sexually abused him in September of 1993 . I think this will raise some doubt in some minds of the people who think Michael Jackson never molested any children.

Family Honour - Why, exactly, was Michael Jackson in need of this publicity, as Princess Diana was? I see that you are from England, but let me tell you something: most Americans don't give a rat's ass about Michael Jackson anymore! The only countries that seem to care about him nowadays are those of Germany (as evident last night), Japan, and a select few more. The fact is that Jackson has an ego the size of Tommy Lee's cock! He is a legend in his own mind! Take, for example, Johnny Carson: after finishing his show, he said that he wasn't going to be in the public eye anymore and has kept a low-profile ever since, being seen occassionally at Wimbledon. Carson hasn't tried to reinvent himself or anything, but for some reason, Jackson thinks he is still the "King Of Pop". Michael Jackson, it's time to bow out...in other words, "It's over, Johnny".

Don Vercetti - The corrections have been noted.

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58217
02/07/03 11:08 PM
02/07/03 11:08 PM
Mistersixer Offline
Underboss
Mistersixer  Offline
Underboss
Whew! Lengthy article, even Mistersixer is stunned by this! I didn't know the extent of Michael's sexual escapades because I didn't always believe what I read or seen about him in the media. I know he settled this case out of court, but I knew that didn't mean he was innocent, just rich!

Such a shame, all that money and he has a weakness for little boys....all that money that he could spend on hookers! What a waste!

Yes yes, I know!

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58218
02/08/03 12:27 AM
02/08/03 12:27 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

I don't trust the opinion of a 13 year old. I heard on TV before the aligations that the parents disliked Jackson. Maybe the kid was bribed? Whats funny is how he told that bitch of a lawyer to "Go to Hell." lol Anyway, i don't believe the kid.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58219
02/08/03 10:55 AM
02/08/03 10:55 AM
UK
Family Honour Offline
Underboss
Family Honour  Offline
Underboss
UK
Originally posted by howardsternisgod:
Family Honour - Why, exactly, was Michael Jackson in need of this publicity, as Princess Diana was? I see that you are from England, but let me tell you something: most Americans don't give a rat's ass about Michael Jackson anymore!
Exactly this is why he needs the publicity. His career is on the skids, his reputaion is in tatters...he has much to gain by putting out a 'rose coloured' view of himself. Maybe attempt to win back the respect and admiration of his countrymen for a starter!!
He is a big joke to some people here in England. IMO his only reason for allowing Bashir to do the interview was cos he thought he'd get the 'Diana' treatment and once again be back on top. It's a done deal that a 'scoop' like that would generate world wide interest and sell around the world, therefore reaching his intended audience all along. What a shame it's backfired, in more ways than one IMO in as much as it's shown me how fragile and teetering on the edge he really is.

FH

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58220
02/08/03 11:17 AM
02/08/03 11:17 AM
Baltimore, MD
Don Provalone Offline
Capo
Don Provalone  Offline
Capo
Baltimore, MD
My 2 cents:

Like many of us, Michael Jackson has 'issues'. The difference is that he has leveraged his issues as a marketing tool to extend his visibility. He has some very strange ways and questionable relationships with children, but make no mistake - he may be crazy but he is not stupid - he knows how to make a buck (side note: It was rather amusing to see he try to reclaim his blackness by attacking SONY when his album was not selling).

Those parents who leave their children in the care of an alleged pedophile are guilty of pimping. They are putting the children in harm's way to create an opportunity for a molestation charge.

The public is at fault for financially supporting and turning a blind eye from an unfit parent; if he were not a celebrity, the department of social services would have taken his children and would have had him committed to a ward. Please consider this profile:

a 44 year old black man, twice divorced
has a history of wearing make up, disguises and sequened (sp?) clothes with one glove and tape on his fingers
has a history of sleeping with monkeys, dolls and small children
has been know to sleep in hyperbolic chambers
has had multiple plastic surgury operations
was a victim of child abuse
lives in seclusion with his children; the children have no contact with their biological
mother(s)
has been accused of pedophillia, denies it, but see nothing wrong in sharing a bedroom with children that are not his

If you were a social worker and this came across your desk, you would have this man arrested and those children out of his house immediately.

If we really want to 'heal the world and make it a better place', then we need to pray for him and his children, but also ask the state of his residence to take immediate action to ensure the safety of his children. If he wants to be Peter Pan that is his business, but to endanger small children, to continue a cycle of psychological disturbance and to say publicly that it is OK is our business. If something happens to his children and other children and we knowingly look the other way - then their blood is on our hands.

"People who are not serious, should not be taken seriously"
Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58221
02/08/03 12:12 PM
02/08/03 12:12 PM
Mistersixer Offline
Underboss
Mistersixer  Offline
Underboss
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
I don't trust the opinion of a 13 year old. I heard on TV before the aligations that the parents disliked Jackson. Maybe the kid was bribed? Whats funny is how he told that bitch of a lawyer to "Go to Hell." lol Anyway, i don't believe the kid.
If it were me, and I were 100% innocent, I would NOT pay 15 MILLION DOLLARS to settle out of court! Even though that much money just meant the equivalent of a dime to me!!!

I would fight it all the way! After all, I am innocent, aren't I?

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58222
02/08/03 12:32 PM
02/08/03 12:32 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Well, go to jail, or pay a fee. I would rather pay. And that 13 year old is full of shit. His fuckin' father is living in a mansion because of the money he got from the case.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58223
02/08/03 12:40 PM
02/08/03 12:40 PM
Mistersixer Offline
Underboss
Mistersixer  Offline
Underboss
Well, go to jail, or pay a fee. I would rather pay. And that 13 year old is full of shit. His fuckin' father is living in a mansion because of the money he got from the case.
Look here Einstein, why would Michael go to jail if he were INNOCENT? If he were INNOCENT, and the child had no case, he wouldn't go to jail! Period.

Of course being that many sexual molestation cases are difficult and withstanding impossible to prove, many a corporate entity or otherwise have optioned merely to settle rather than face a courtroom of a group of uninformed uneducated jurors who may or may not base their decision on emotion and prejudice rather than facts.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58224
02/08/03 12:55 PM
02/08/03 12:55 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

The kid would've won, if not sooner, or later. Jackson just wanted to stop it so he paid him off.

reasons

1. He was very rich then and could've spared the money.

2. He want to end the case as soon as possible so it wouldn't taint his image any further then it already did.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58225
02/08/03 01:02 PM
02/08/03 01:02 PM
Mistersixer Offline
Underboss
Mistersixer  Offline
Underboss
The kid would've won, if not sooner, or later. Jackson just wanted to stop it so he paid him off.
So what you are saying is that our American system of Justice does not work? That any kid can make an allegation of sexual molestation to anyone and win?

I don't think Michael is any less guilty for paying 15 Million dollars, so I guess paying didn't work!

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58226
02/08/03 03:22 PM
02/08/03 03:22 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Are you kidding me?! The Justice system is very corrupt. Look at OJ Simpson! These days, you can get sued for anything! Even if you ddnt do it. If i look at a woman wrong on the street i can get sued. So YES, the Justice system is corrupt many times.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 2/7 "Jackson" #58227
02/08/03 03:51 PM
02/08/03 03:51 PM
Mistersixer Offline
Underboss
Mistersixer  Offline
Underboss
So then this country is also bullshit, right? Everything this country stands for is a crock because OJ got off and Michael is innocent. Right? RIGHT?!?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull