GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 349 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,063
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,366
Posts1,059,439
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58140
10/27/04 11:06 PM
10/27/04 11:06 PM
California
howardsternisgod Offline OP
Underboss
howardsternisgod  Offline OP
Underboss
California
Hey everyone, I got three great updates for you!
First check out my article on Palestine and Israel. This issue always gets responses and this one is no different. One of the other staff columnists, Sterling Harris, wrote an entire column saying how "wrong" I was, and it is clear that he missed my entire point. No matter, though, since he put my name in the headline, giving me that much more publicity! I love it! Read my article either at the Daily 49er\'s website or my website . Read the column regarding my column at the Daily 49er\'s website .
Next comes a review of the new horror flick, "The Grudge," which I loved. Read it either at the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
Finally, we have my latest opinion piece, which covers the seeming erosion of the First Amendment in college radio. I talk about not only an Occidental College radio host who was unfairly taken off the air, but I also relate it to my own firing from KBeach, CSULB's campus radio station. You have to read this one! Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
Thanks again and take care.
Until next time!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58141
10/28/04 04:42 PM
10/28/04 04:42 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
I absolutely agree with your article on the Palestinians. Arafat looks to be in bad health right now too. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58142
11/02/04 03:45 AM
11/02/04 03:45 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hey everyone, just in time for this momentous election comes my newest opinion piece which details why I believe President Bush is the right man to re-elect. Whoever you end up voting for tomorrow though, just know that you exercised your civic duty and participated in the political process, which is quite a rewarding experience in-and-of-itself.
To read my newest opinion piece go to either the Daily 49er\'s website or my website .
Thanks, and see you next time!

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58143
11/11/04 04:37 AM
11/11/04 04:37 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hey everyone, I just updated my website with the last three articles I have written and they are some great reads!
First, read my review about one of the most anticipated video games to ever hit store shelves, "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"! It is one of my best reviews, and be sure to read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
Next comes my latest opinion piece, which asks the question, "Why is it easier to sell democracy in Afghanistan than in Southern California?" Special thanks go out to my cousin David for the idea for this piece, as well as information behind it. It is a wonderful article and I urge you to read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
Finally, read my game review on the monumental release of "Halo 2", which is in today's newspaper. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Thanks, and until next time!

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58144
11/11/04 11:34 AM
11/11/04 11:34 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
HSIG--I enjoy your reading your political columns, though you never reply. That article on Afghanistan is the biggest lie I've ever read. If they accept their democracy so bad, why has the second canidate beenarguing for recounts for over 3 weeks now? Why is their an attempted assasination on Karazai when ever he leads Kabul? Why isn't it Un-American for you to criticize liberals, but it's un-American for us to criticize the Bush administration in congress because we aren't "supporting him?" -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58145
11/12/04 04:49 AM
11/12/04 04:49 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Patrick - I apologize for not replying to your last posts regarding my articles, but I assure you that I read every one. I try to respond to all posts on this thread and I regret not doing so with those.
As far as this article goes, you left out certain crucial elements that totally debunk your claims, which is a tactic I believe you learned from Michael Moore, since you're such a fan of his.

Originally posted by Patrick:
If they accept their democracy so bad, why has the second canidate beenarguing for recounts for over 3 weeks now?
That is blatantly false. On Wednesday, November 3, Karzai was declared the winner. It was at this time that he received congratulatory remarks from his opponents and that the recount concluded. Where, exactly, are you getting your information from?

Originally posted by Patrick:
Why is their an attempted assasination on Karazai when ever he leads Kabul?
I don't know exactly what you are referring to with this comment. The last attempted assassination was on Karzai's vice-president shortly after campaigning ended in October. I don't know of any more recent assassination attempts. Maybe you could provide a source or proof of your claims?

Also, what I was referring to as "unAmerican" in my article (and what you so beautifully took out of context) was the girl who made the comment that she hopes "President Bush is assassinated" and "Dick Cheney dies of a heart attack". That is unAmericanism at its finest, and could be considered treason as well.
Furthermore, I don't think you're seeing the distinction between disagreeing with the president and supporting the president. Despite the fact that you disagree with President Bush, you should still support your country and its leader on matter of principle alone.

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58146
11/26/04 10:06 PM
11/26/04 10:06 PM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving, and I wanted to tell you all about my two newest opinion columns! Both deal with a similar subject, scumbags, and like usual, they are guaranteed to get you thinking.
The first one deals with scumbag Yasser Arafat and the good his death will bring to the world. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
The second one deals with two scumbags that seem to have a thing for each other: Michael Moore and Osama Bin Laden! Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58147
11/26/04 10:37 PM
11/26/04 10:37 PM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

I've been waiting for the Arafat peace.

He is a peace of shit and surely the world is better off without him. I shed no tears for his death, in fact, I was very nonchalant about the wholse situation.

But I find flaws in your article. You have singled a few people, one from the BBC and the other from the left wing paper the Guardian.

First of all I hope this isn't a bad reflection of the UK. I don't think anyone condones Arafat and his actions (even if he has professed his innocense). I can buy the Guardian article, I wouldn't expect anything else but I wouldn't mind seeing the BBC source. It seems like it's taken out of context.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58148
11/27/04 07:40 PM
11/27/04 07:40 PM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Turi Giuliano - I am in no way trying to make the United Kingdom look bad, I was simply pointing out two people who happen to be from there and how they had very different views of Arafat's death.
As for the Barbara Plett comment, I know it is disgusting that anyone would weep for him, but it is not taken out of context. Here is the whole article.
As always, thanks for your comments!

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58149
12/12/04 11:28 PM
12/12/04 11:28 PM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hello everyone, that time has come, yet again. The school semester will be over after next week, so I figured I would bring to you my final three articles of the semester. They are all good, perhaps some of the best I've written, and I am confident you will enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them.
First up is an article I wrote detailing three questions I always hear and see that are usually asked by the ignorant. I pose the questions, and then give you the answers to them in a fun little article. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website . Along with this article comes a letter to the editor in regards to it written by someone who, like usual, missed my point altogether, but of course that didn't stop them from writing in! Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .
Next up is an article I wrote about the terrorist-laden country of Iran, and this actually turned out to be one of the best articles of the semester. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
Finally comes an article I wrote about the best show on television, "24". If you haven't yet seen this show, now is the time, and this articles tells you exactly why you should watch it, and previews the upcoming season. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Well folks, another semester has come and gone, and I hope you enjoyed all the articles I wrote during it. Don't be sad, though, as I'll be back for one more round next semester before my college education is complete, and as always, I will notify you when the first article of next semester is in the Daily 49er.

Thanks, and until next semester!

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58150
12/12/04 11:59 PM
12/12/04 11:59 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Bloody hell, I think I love you column on politics. Very valid points, though I doubt anyone from the left agrees. grin

Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58151
01/30/05 03:45 AM
01/30/05 03:45 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hey everybody, my final semester has finally begun, as well as my final semester with the Daily 49er. What that means for you, though, is another five months of the greatest articles your eyes can possibly see, and what better way to start it off than with not one, not two, but three new articles?

The first article I wrote this semester thus far was a guide for incoming and transfer students, and while it isn't the most exciting article, it will give you some information about good old California State University, Long Beach. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
The next article I have for you is a review of the brilliant "Resident Evil 4" for Nintendo's GameCube. If you have a GameCube, pick up this game. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
Finally, I have my first opinion piece of the semester, and it is a great one! It deals with the Muslim reaction to FOX's "24", and why the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) needs to take a hike. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Until next time, everyone!

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58152
01/30/05 03:48 AM
01/30/05 03:48 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Nothing political, HSIG? frown

Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58153
01/30/05 08:02 AM
01/30/05 08:02 AM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Firstly, good to see you back, Gerry. I look forward to more articles over the semester.

I'd say the last one was political, Pat.

Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58154
01/30/05 06:58 PM
01/30/05 06:58 PM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Patrick - The one on "24" was political. wink

Turi Giuliano - Thanks again for the support, it means a lot! smile

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58155
02/08/05 03:37 AM
02/08/05 03:37 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hey everyone, my two latest opinion articles are finally up and ready for your perusal.

The first one deals with the douche bag that caused the Metrolink train crash in Glendale a few weeks ago. Juan Manuel Alvarez, the guy that did it, is a douche bag of the highest order, and the article is a great read. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
The second article is my opinion piece for tomorrow's newspaper, and it is about all these people that claim that "God" told them to kill or harm others...my question is, if "God" is such a loving being, why doesn't he ever just say, "Chill"? Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58156
02/08/05 06:38 AM
02/08/05 06:38 AM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Some anonymous motel room.
Great article on Alvarez, keep them coming. cool

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58157
02/23/05 03:43 AM
02/23/05 03:43 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
What's up, everyone? It warms my heart to tell you that my latest opinion pieces are finally up, as well as a letter to the editor in response to my "On The Eighth Day, God Said 'Chill'" article!

The first opinion article covers why there will never, in our lifetime at least, be a woman president, and basically tells all the Hillary supporters to get real. It is a decent article and it will definitely get some of you thinking. Read it either at the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
The second opinion article deals with the recent shooting of 13-year-old Devin Brown by LAPD officers and why I really find it hard to muster up any sympathy for this stupid kid. To find out why, read the article! Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
Finally this week comes a letter to the editor from a devout Christian on why I am wrong to say that there is no god. As usual, the guy didn't see my point, but it's still a funny letter nonetheless. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58158
02/23/05 09:32 PM
02/23/05 09:32 PM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
Nice job on the articles on Alvarez and Devin Brown (that name always reminds me of Divine Brown lol ). In any case, I totally agree.

By the way, in your post, you wrote that Brown was 8 years old, which I assume was a typo and not an information mistake, because you've got it as 13 in the article. wink

Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58159
02/23/05 09:57 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Nice to see you back, HSIG. smile

I believe your first article is incredibly biased. You mentioned how people want Boxer and Clinton to run in 2008 and how you're getting sick of it. What about Rice? I've heard that as many times as I've heard about Clinton running and I've heard less about Boxer than Rica.

I must say that I disagree with your article on Brown. First off, doesn't 10 shots seem like a little much to you? Secondly, you stated that officer Garcia repeatedly asked the driver to pull over. He had time to do this, but why was there no time to call for back up? I don't think it was racism, but I still think it deserves to be questioned. I'm presuming the officer was Hispanic considering his last name, Garcia. I think the better question for the investigation is: Where were Brown and the other boy's parents? -Pat

Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58160
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I enjoyed reading those articles you posted. I didn't know about that kid being shot. Is that cop facing any charges or being fired? If he is he shouldn't be. Why are they blameing the cop and not the boys parents?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58161
02/23/05 10:13 PM
02/23/05 10:13 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Good work HSIG! wink However, I disagree regarding a woman president. I have said recently that Hillary won't run (or if she does she won't win)...nor will any woman in the next election. (Btw, I don't hate Hillary like most do, and as a matter of fact, should she ever run, I am perfectly open to listening to her and giving her a fair chance.) Much depends on who the other candidate is also. ohwell

Yet, I do think, at least in your lifetime (if not mine), there will be a woman president. It is getting closer and closer IMHO. However, I won't, and would hope others won't, vote for a woman simply because she's a woman; or a minority, for that matter, simply because he/she is a minority. I have to prefer one candidate over another, even tho many times there may not be much of a selection.

As far as the story regarding the police shooting of the young boy. I don't know all the facts, but from what I've heard and read,I do agree with you. There is way too much relying on the "race" card. I see it very often in my school too, and am tired of it. ohwell It's so easy, I think, to treat everyone the same. There shouldn't even be a race issue in these circumstances. Yet, I suppose I'm a dreamer to think that this is even possible. frown

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58162
03/04/05 02:42 AM
03/04/05 02:42 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hey everyone, my newest opinion piece is up, not to mention a hysterically ignorant letter to the editor.

The opinion piece this week is about the pope and his idiotic comparison of abortion to the Holocaust. If you didn't hear about this news story, you definitely need to read this article! On the other hand, if you did hear about this news story, you, too, definitely need to read this article! Read it either at the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
Additionally, there is a letter to the editor from a pure idiot regarding my article on 13-year-old Devin Brown who got killed by the LAPD due to his own foolishness. Read the article at the Daily 49er\'s website .

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58163
03/17/05 03:30 AM
03/17/05 03:30 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hey everyone, it's been a while since my last update, but never fear, it is here, and with a whopping six items, might I add!

First, we have two opinion pieces by me. The initial one deals with the arrogance and egotism of Dan Rather, douchebag-journalist-at-large. For anyone who is uninformed on the man who stepped down from CBS News, I highly recommend reading this piece. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .
The second opinion article deals with the stupid political statements that celebrities love to so often make, and it is a funny read. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Second, and more importantly, is an article that I wrote for the newspaper's "Our View" section, where the Opinion page takes a stance on a certain issue and collectively decides on a stance for it. The newspaper is in some very difficult financial times, and we appealed to the Senate to have them place a referendum on the ballot for the upcoming student elections to save the newspaper. Because of some dirty politics and ill-voiced promises, the vote did not go through, which could mean the end of the newspaper, and that is something that I, and most students, do not want to see happen. Following an emergency Senate meeting where our fate may have been sealed, I wrote an opinion piece (the "Our View" for that day) on the fact that the senators are not serving the students, who hired them to do a specific job. I insist that you read this and see how low the Senate has gotten. It is quite sad. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website (might I also add that the unedited one on my website is much more damning and says a lot more that didn't make the final cut).
On that same note, in the Senate meeting today I was mentioned in a statement made by a particular senator, proving that he isn't serving his constituents by carrying out a personal vendetta against the paper simply because I work at it. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .

On the lighter side, there is also an article by me in today's paper on upcoming and much anticipated video game releases. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Finally, there is a letter to the editor in regards to my column on Pope John Paul II's comparing of abortion to the Holocaust. This guy filed a complaint with the Catholic League For Religious And Civil Rights, so I really pissed him off! Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .

Thanks everyone and until next time!

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58164
03/17/05 05:49 AM
03/17/05 05:49 AM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

I too hate celebrities getting into politics as if they are have the definitive answers to the worlds problems. If it was that easy, they'd be in politics. I would have also included examples of right wingers getting into it too, they aren't exempt.

Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58165
03/18/05 04:12 AM
03/18/05 04:12 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
I too hate celebrities getting into politics as if they are have the definitive answers to the worlds problems. If it was that easy, they'd be in politics. I would have also included examples of right wingers getting into it too, they aren't exempt.
No, they're not exempt, but I can't really think of any right-wing celebrities that have said anything that was extremely radical. Can you? confused

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58166
03/29/05 03:43 AM
03/29/05 03:43 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hello everybody, I come to you today with what might very well be the most damning opinion article I have ever written.

As you may or may not know, the Daily 49er has been embroiled in a bitter battle with the Associated Students Senate to try to get funding, but there has been one particular senator who called me out in the last Senate meeting, saying that he would never support me as a reason for his opposition to the Daily 49er's referendum proposal. Well, this senator, Uduak-Joe Ntuk, is about to get his ass handed to him on a silver platter, regards of me. I present to you with full pride, the downfall of a senator/A.S.I. presidential hopeful! I dug up all the dirt on this less-than moral guy, and I urge you to read my article. Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Additionally, the other campus newspaper, in their annual spoof of the Daily 49er (called the Daily 69er), has satirized me once again, and have given me a quite humorous moniker this time around. Read the article at the Long Beach Union\'s website .

Expect some backlash from Ntuk over my expose on him, and until next time!

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58167
03/29/05 07:37 AM
03/29/05 07:37 AM
Thailand/Brazil
Vito The Godfather Offline
Underboss
Vito The Godfather  Offline
Underboss
Thailand/Brazil
I have never ever seen such a contradictory journalist (claim to be one) like you.

You stated: 'Most people, myself included, could care less about his new book, but there is one claim he makes that needs to be attacked not only because of its absurd nature but also because of its appalling ignorance.

So if you don't care one bit about his book (I am sure about him as well), why would you take the time to write a WHOLE article about him, his ideals, his book, etc..? did you even read his book?

lol lol

"It is the mind that makes someone wise or ignorant, slave or free."
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58168
03/30/05 02:42 AM
03/30/05 02:42 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Originally posted by Vito The Godfather:
I have never ever seen such a contradictory journalist (claim to be one) like you.

You stated: [b]'Most people, myself included, could care less about his new book, but there is one claim he makes that needs to be attacked not only because of its absurd nature but also because of its appalling ignorance.

So if you don't care one bit about his book (I am sure about him as well), why would you take the time to write a WHOLE article about him, his ideals, his book, etc..? did you even read his book?

lol lol [/b]
You've never seen such a "contradictory journalist" before me? With comments like that, I suppose you have never heard of Jayson Blair, Janet Cooke, Jack Kelly, or Dan Rather. rolleyes

Anyway, that introduction was clearly a lead-in that went over your head, used for purposes of setting-the-scene, if you will. And no, I didn't read his book at the time of that article because the book wasn't out yet in the United States. It was a widely publicized comment, though, and, quite frankly, I don't need to read his book to know that that statement is absurd and just plain wrong.

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Re: My Weekly Controversial Article In The Daily 49er... #58169
04/06/05 04:09 AM
04/06/05 04:09 AM
California
Underboss
Underboss
California
Hey everyone, as always, I am proud to bring you some prime reading material...

First off is my opinion column for the week, which deals with the three major deaths in the past two weeks, and what those people really meant to society. This article is definitely an inflammatory one! Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Second we have a video game review that I wrote for the expansion pack for "Doom 3", "Resurrection Of Evil". Read it at either the Daily 49er\'s website or at my website .

Finally, we have several letters to the editor, and they are all great.
The first is an article/letter apology of sorts from Ntuk, the student-body presidential candidate that I blasted last week. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .
Second up is a letter from Ntuk that doesn't mention me specifically but it is clear that I am one of the people he is talking to. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .
Last, but certainly not least, is one of the most off-base letters that has ever been written about me. In it, the leader of the Campus Progressives makes the claim that I am a "racist", which could be a potentially libelous statement about me, seeing as how it is patently false and meant to defame my character. Incredulously, she also asks me to resign and apologize for my actions. Read it at the Daily 49er\'s website .

Until next time, people!

Howard Stern, circa 1986
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull