GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 316 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,989
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,357
Posts1,059,134
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: OakAsFan] #886882
07/03/16 06:48 PM
07/03/16 06:48 PM
S
Sauce Offline
Wiseguy
Sauce  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Art programs?

The "great society" has failed America, the progressive ideology of taking care of "citizens" from cradle to grave for votes is the source of the problems America has today.

Throwing more money at the problem is a big government ethos designed to feed the bureaucrats while solving nothing. On the contrary, entitlements and disability programs pay the have nots to have less.

An 18 year old minority can not get a job because his/her mother has been collecting "crazy checks" for eighteen (18) years. Even if the said minority wants to get a job he/she cant because any income would disqualify the welfare queen from collecting that child's
"disability" check to the said welfare queen.

So please for the love of god do not bring that after school, education for parents, lets throw more tax payer - big government money bullshit.

Better yet, regale us with a solution that does not revolve around a tax payer, single payer health care system with some discussion of personal responsibility.

Better yet, I will provide a safe space for you to emotionally prepare a response to my many "micro aggression's" that will not end with you calling me a racist, bigot and/or white privileged male aged between 20 and 50.

Art Programs?

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: Sauce] #886884
07/03/16 07:09 PM
07/03/16 07:09 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sauce
Art programs?

The "great society" has failed America, the progressive ideology of taking care of "citizens" from cradle to grave for votes is the source of the problems America has today.

Throwing more money at the problem is a big government ethos designed to feed the bureaucrats while solving nothing. On the contrary, entitlements and disability programs pay the have nots to have less.

An 18 year old minority can not get a job because his/her mother has been collecting "crazy checks" for eighteen (18) years. Even if the said minority wants to get a job he/she cant because any income would disqualify the welfare queen from collecting that child's
"disability" check to the said welfare queen.

So please for the love of god do not bring that after school, education for parents, lets throw more tax payer - big government money bullshit.

Better yet, regale us with a solution that does not revolve around a tax payer, single payer health care system with some discussion of personal responsibility.

Better yet, I will provide a safe space for you to emotionally prepare a response to my many "micro aggression's" that will not end with you calling me a racist, bigot and/or white privileged male aged between 20 and 50.

Art Programs?

We'll go ahead and mark you down for "against funding after school programs". Fair enough?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #886885
07/03/16 07:13 PM
07/03/16 07:13 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I suppose if I told you guys I know people who greatly benefited from public school funding and social programs, you'd yell at me and call me names. I'm actually afraid to do it. The level of anger toward those things is intimidating. It's as if some people hate welfare as much as terrorism. Are they both the same? Assholes shooting hundreds of people at a restaurant the same as collecting a check that provides just enough to live in a crappy apartment? Same thing? Really?

Last edited by OakAsFan; 07/03/16 07:13 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: Sauce] #886888
07/03/16 07:37 PM
07/03/16 07:37 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
You forgot the 18 year olds "majority " n their welfare queens .

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #886889
07/03/16 07:43 PM
07/03/16 07:43 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'll bet anything Sauce has either been on welfare, or someone close to him has. Always the case with these guys.

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: OakAsFan] #886898
07/03/16 09:39 PM
07/03/16 09:39 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Socal, I have to ask. Did you ever work with gangs? Counselor? Lawyer? Law enforcement? You know your stuff and seem highly educated.

Thanks. No, never worked with gangs like that. I just grew up in and around it all and always liked to observe my surroundings. Took an interest in gangs at an early age, and I looked up to my dad and uncles, so it made it even more interesting.
Sort of became a hobby of mine to start researching more on my own too. It's been a lifelong thing for me trying to keep digging deeper into it all.

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: OakAsFan] #886913
07/04/16 01:18 AM
07/04/16 01:18 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
I suppose if I told you guys I know people who greatly benefited from public school funding and social programs, you'd yell at me and call me names. I'm actually afraid to do it. The level of anger toward those things is intimidating. It's as if some people hate welfare as much as terrorism. Are they both the same? Assholes shooting hundreds of people at a restaurant the same as collecting a check that provides just enough to live in a crappy apartment? Same thing? Really?

I know people that benefited from school programs too. Doesn't justify the entire thing.

alot of stuff works, for some. The question should be what works the best?

And yeah I probably do hate welfare as much as terrorism, seeing the destruction it caused is pretty devastating to so many people.

The welfare state has created so much single motherhood, so much dependency on the government system, and dysfunction in the traditional family structure.

But you're making a bad comparison by comparing a welfare recipient to a terrorist shooting people up. Well I can only speak for myself here. I don't hate any individual simply for being on welfare, I just hate the system itself and everything it stands for.

Politicians don't give a Fuck about poor people or minorities. They see us as their pet victims that they can bribe with free shit, crumbs they steal from tax payers and skim a bunch off to top which goes to bureaucracy.
I'm Mexican, I'd rather saw my own limbs off than vote for some democrat politician. But that's what we're brainwashed from day one to do.

The public school system makes me feel cheated. 13 years of my life I can't get back. Didn't learn shit, except a few statist propaganda history lessons.
It doesn't prepare you for the real world or the job market, not really when you think about it. And what's the typical response?? The schools need more funding ! Lol
Nah they need competition, they need kids to be free to be kids. Kids naturally want to learn shit that they're interesting in.. But force them to sit in a class for several hours per day and hear about shit they don't care about or even need to know about?? It's a scam.
It works for some but not for everyone. And for the majority of people where I come from, it doesn't work at all. It was mostly designed to create obedient little workers bees back in the 1800s. It's time to get away from that mentality.

Schools are just mini prisons, you're forced to show up, told when to break and eat and when you can leave. Gangs easily spread like wildfire as do drugs. Bullying, peer pressure, all this uneccsary shit.

I just hate any one size fits all approach. I'm humble enough to know that I don't have all the answers, and different people have different needs. That's my beef with government programs and throwing tax money at problems. It's just one hammer that sees everything as a nail.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/04/16 01:31 AM.
Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: SoCalGangs] #886919
07/04/16 02:41 AM
07/04/16 02:41 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Where'd you get your learnin', SoCal? You seem well read. Any college?

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: SoCalGangs] #886921
07/04/16 02:47 AM
07/04/16 02:47 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Barack Obama was raised by a single mother.

He graduated from Columbia and Harvard, eventually became president.

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: OakAsFan] #886922
07/04/16 02:48 AM
07/04/16 02:48 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Where'd you get your learnin', SoCal? You seem well read. Any college?

I tried college for a semester and hated it and left. Always hated school, still do.

All the stuff I learned is just from my own researching and thinking on subjects I'm passionate about.

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: OakAsFan] #886923
07/04/16 02:50 AM
07/04/16 02:50 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Barack Obama was raised by a single mother.

He graduated from Columbia and Harvard, eventually became president.

He's one guy and exceptions don't change the rule.

And he's a politician, not something to brag about in my book.

But I'm not very conventional to say the least.

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: SoCalGangs] #886950
07/04/16 01:50 PM
07/04/16 01:50 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You learned how to write that good on your own? You must have a high IQ. Did the homies give you a hard time for that growing up?

My point on Obama being, he was raised by a single mother and he's not some kind of gang banger. You can give him that much, can't ya? Never mind graduating from two Ivy League schools and becoming president. He's not out there robbing people, which is impressive considering he had no dominant macho man role model to teach him how to be a manly man, or whatever.

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: OakAsFan] #886957
07/04/16 02:38 PM
07/04/16 02:38 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
You learned how to write that good on your own? You must have a high IQ. Did the homies give you a hard time for that growing up?

My point on Obama being, he was raised by a single mother and he's not some kind of gang banger. You can give him that much, can't ya? Never mind graduating from two Ivy League schools and becoming president. He's not out there robbing people, which is impressive considering he had no dominant macho man role model to teach him how to be a manly man, or whatever.

I inherited a lot from my father. He's a pretty smart guy, yet even he fell into gang life at a young age. While most gang members aren't super bright, I've always noticed every hood has its intelligent members. It's always fascinated me how some intelligent people would choose the lifestyle.
My writing and stuff is just from years of posting on forums and feeling inadequate among people that were more articulate with their posts and being able to express themselves.
Net banging gets old fast and I quickly realized ideas are more powerful than shit talking and threats.
Nobody's ever given me a hard time for being ( what I consider to be) a thinker. Some people love it and others I just keep my thoughts to a minimum simply because it bores certain people. Atleast in person. The Internet is a different story.

Yeah I get what you're saying about Obama.

A lot of people can do fine without a father. But a lot more struggle. Obama had the intelligence to break through but not everyone is that fortunate.
There's an anger and bitterness in so many people that grow up without their father. Then there's the over compensation of hyper masculinity that comes with it. Where you end up looking up to the wrong men in the neighborhood. Thinking its manly to solve problems with violence and all that, instead of being shown a version of manliness that means good work ethic, healthy assertiveness, putting family first and being honest.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/04/16 02:42 PM.
Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #886960
07/04/16 03:39 PM
07/04/16 03:39 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I also knew a lot of people growing up that were raised by single mothers, and they're doing fine. I grew up in a middle class suburb. So, environment and quality of public schools could have something to do with it. We all went to public schools, btw.

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: CabriniGreen] #887311
07/08/16 12:16 AM
07/08/16 12:16 AM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline OP
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline OP
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Well again man, I got a cousin who went to jail at 13 for BLAZING AT THE POLICE, this was something when I was coming up was a regular thing, that doc wasn't lying police were petrified of going there....
You make kinda weird threads, I don't really understand what exactly you are trying to say....

When there is a deterioration of authority, an abundance of poverty, a lack of legitimate alternatives, and an expansive black market, these things you mention are what usually happens, as far as criminal groups competing with the government. What I don't understand, I mean, people die for their gangs everyday, take 25-30 years for their gang everyday. But gang leaders usually aren't in control of borders where billions in merchandise are moved annually. If this was the case guys, if they were assured their families would be taken care of, would certainly Die for their gang, boss whatever, people die every day for nothing lol

Chris Coke in Jamaica, ton of power, took the whole government to take him down, same with Escobar in Colombia, Riina in Sicily, it's a repeating thing if you actually really study this stuff. I don't really get why you make it a racial thing, when really it's money and fear. Most of what you see is what happens when the government fails to establish a monopoly on the use of power. And this happens over and over in the poorest nations who are more vulnerable.

It's like when people compare street gangs to mafia families, kinda silly comparison. Why don't you look at other cartels to compare the Mexican cartels to, like the calabrians? Much more apt comparison, Imo..."

I'm talking about the culture within the criminal groups in Mexico vs the U.S, Italy and maybe Colombia. I'm talking about the culture within Los Zetas and Gulf Cartel, both Los Zetas and Gulf Cartel have this paramilitary/police culture of shooting it out with the Mexican Army/Marines when their bosses or captains etc. are about to get captured. Sinaloa didn't do this nor the Cali or Medellin cartel, I'm talking about criminals openly shooting it out with the authorities/army like with Coke did in Jamaica where 80 of his soldiers died in open shootouts with the police. This type of suicide mentality rarely occurs in the U.S within gangs and even in other countries were organized crime groups are very powerful. How many people died for Escobar in a shootout with the police in effort to rescue him or Tito Riina. Mobsters in Italy weren't shooting it out in the open streets riding in bullet proof trucks shooting at each other and the authorities or even made an effort to rescue their bosses like Los Zetas and Gulf Cartel routinely does. Both Los Zetas and Gulf Cartel call the guys call their sicarios that shoot it out with army "escolatas suicidas" or suicide squads because they know they are going to die in their mission to rescue their boss. Being a victim of a murder while being in a gang doesn't necessarily they died for their gang. Because they didn't chose to die. Is like me comparing the murders of halcones "lookouts" by sicarios with the suicide squads of the Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas as being the same or at the same level. How you been to Mexico? If you have you will see the army and would shit your pants thinking the Gulf Cartel or Los Zetas go in shootouts with them.

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: CabriniGreen] #889866
08/07/16 03:33 AM
08/07/16 03:33 AM
S
Made Member
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Also, I mean, I really wish people would do SOME KIND OF RESEARCH, or just stop saying silly shit like " gangs don't have structure". It's just like FACEPALM ALL DAY, just do some googles my man, lol you don't even have to take my word for it like good golly....
My man live in the Chi, a cartel city, they had Zambadas son in lockup in the loop, HE STRAIGHT UP SAID HE WAS A DEA INFORMANT and the government knew about it, how do you think El Mayo feels about that?

In fact, fuck this silly topic, I got real questions if you have the time and are willing to answer em. What exactly is the situation on the ground as far as the cartels are concerned. You are aware of what they are calling the Balkanization of the Cartels right? How they are fracturing into many smaller micro cartels, and becoming more of a local entity as opposed to intercontinental.What exactly I'sgoing on there right now, with Chapos mothers house getting shot up. Who ordered that? Rivals from within or without? Are he and El Mayo on the same page? Is Chapo in charge still, or are they transitioning to a successor. You mention their structure, if you feel like explaining it, I for one would love to hear it.
Are Chapos relatives major players? Are there emerging new bosses no one talks about? This stuff is WAAAAAY MORE INTERESTING than " I love the way their soldiers die", lol

I actually kinda believe you when you say a lot of it is in the culture, I've seen the reactions of many Mexican Americans when they talk of Chapo, he's the God of Mexico lol.but again it's not something unique to Mexico. I love the statement in the show Narcos, where the guy is like the people don't see Pablo as a drug dealer, they see a WINNER, I feel like you have a similar view on the cartels....

Yes I am aware of Zambada's testimony but the whole cartel Balkinization is an overstatement. Most of the cartel fragmenting has occurred in the southern states in Mexico where the cartels historically haven't had a foothold. In the northern states the major players are still active and are responsible for the majority of the drug trafficking into the United States. I personally think the major cartels will fragment into regional cartels but there will still be players involved in intercontinental drug trafficking like in Colombia. The "end" of the Medellin and Cali Cartels didn't prevent from new organization from rising from the ashes to drug traffick into the European markets same thing will happen to the Mexican cartels.

Also nobody in Mexico views Chapo as a hero, it's actually the contrary.

Last edited by SmearyGoose1768; 08/07/16 03:38 AM.
Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #889867
08/07/16 03:46 AM
08/07/16 03:46 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Now THAT my man is a good post, informative and gives us an idea of what's going on on the ground over there, cause you can't completely depend on the media.

We got guys from NY, Jersey, Boston, Philly, Furio from Naples, I think? Real good posters and contributors, you could keep the boards enlightened on Mexico like BlackFam does with the street gangs, you might be underestimating your potential contributions to the board......

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #889906
08/07/16 01:22 PM
08/07/16 01:22 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
The mexicans are looked at as being garbage by everyone. The mexicans are basically low lives, unsophisticated, and dirty; that includes the chicano gangs.
The colombians on the other hand are much more sophisticated and actually worked with other LCN groups. The colombians are also more educated than mexicans.
The mexicans are better to deal with than blacks but still are looked at as scum.
In fact, most mexicans are very ugly people and unsophisticated. Just look at how the mexicans live. You ever see a nice mexican neighborhood? They dont exist. They kind of live like animals. Again, a tad better than the blacks though.
The mexicans are no doubt an inferior race, there is no disputing that.

Last edited by Crash; 08/07/16 01:30 PM.
Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #889951
08/07/16 07:28 PM
08/07/16 07:28 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Clown.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: Crash] #890733
08/14/16 05:08 AM
08/14/16 05:08 AM
S
Made Member
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Crash
The mexicans are looked at as being garbage by everyone. The mexicans are basically low lives, unsophisticated, and dirty; that includes the chicano gangs.
The colombians on the other hand are much more sophisticated and actually worked with other LCN groups. The colombians are also more educated than mexicans.
The mexicans are better to deal with than blacks but still are looked at as scum.
In fact, most mexicans are very ugly people and unsophisticated. Just look at how the mexicans live. You ever see a nice mexican neighborhood? They dont exist. They kind of live like animals. Again, a tad better than the blacks though.

LMAO This shit is funny!

Re: I like how the Mexican cartel sicarios die for.. [Re: Crash] #890736
08/14/16 09:12 AM
08/14/16 09:12 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: Crash

I don't know what to say to all that!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull