GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mike68), 361 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,438
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Next guy to flip on Gambino Family #881113
04/12/16 01:20 PM
04/12/16 01:20 PM
B
Beenaround Offline OP
Capo
Beenaround  Offline OP
B
Capo
Gennaro “Jerry” Bruno...just entered a Plea deal..21 years. What are the chances this guy is looking to cut a deal.?

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881117
04/12/16 01:47 PM
04/12/16 01:47 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881119
04/12/16 01:56 PM
04/12/16 01:56 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Im sure he's got dirt on that Queens crew. That said, why plea and then deal? Why not just start talking?

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881120
04/12/16 01:58 PM
04/12/16 01:58 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beenaround
Gennaro “Jerry” Bruno...just entered a Plea deal..21 years. What are the chances this guy is looking to cut a deal.?

i dont think he is cooperating he has been inside since 2011 now waiting for this to go to trial not flipped through that time. The case against him was not that strong i have been reading alot about it on gangland 21 years for murder is not bad he has already done four years

he got unlucky that larbarca got him caught by telling santos bruno was the killer in the bosshard hit

After he got in his car, and right before he turned off the tape recording device, he is heard boasting on the tape: “Howard Santos. November third, five fifty two PM. Just cracked the murder of Marty Bosshart,” according to a transcript of the conversation obtained by Gang Land.

Before beginning the discussion, Santos put his cell phone in his car, and told LaBarca to do the same, ostensibly to assure him that “just in case, God forbid” the feds had bugged their phones, no one would be listening into their private talk.

“Maybe curiosity will kill the cat, but I got to ask you something,” he began. Then he mentioned that although turncoat mob associates John Alite and Peter (Bud) Zuccaro “were suspects who killed Marty,” he knew that “it wasn’t neither one of them.”

Santos quickly got LaBarca talking about things he knew he shouldn’t be discussing by stroking his ego.

First Santos voiced a question that kept coming into his mind: “Why does Al (Trucchio) keep coming to you as the go-to-guy to do something?” And then he answered it, “He knows that you’re a capable guy…”

“Yeah. Yeah. Yeah,” said LaBarca, who was hooked. “You know what, he tries to take credit for that …. There was a rumor that he got straightened out right after that, and people like, you know (assumed that Trucchio was involved in the hit.)”

LaBarca fingered mob associate Gennaro (Jerry) Bruno – who has not been charged but is behind bars for another conviction – as a quick-fingered triggerman who jumped the gun and fired the kill shot before LaBarca could. Codefendant Roccaforte, on the other hand, dogged it, said LaBarca: “He just didn’t answer” his phone “till like an hour later.”

Even though the younger, less capable Roc was “made” and LaBarca was still only an associate, he didn’t “hold that against him,” said LaBarca, adding that Santos was the “only person” he had ever told about the murder.

“You, I would trust with my life,” he said.

“Todd,” Santos lied before he closed the door of his BMW and drove away, “honestly, I’d die in the street before…” He left the rest of his pledge unstated. He didn’t have to spell it out. After all, what are friends for?

how he did not know that santos was wearing a wire is crazy the questions the guy was asking were crazy. That gambinos got lucky alphonse truccherio drove past this fed and santos in a car together alphonese put the word out on the street he was a rat if he had not seen him santos could have been undercover for alot longer and took down alot more guys

jo jo corezzo will be in trouble if he does flip though he was in his crew

Last edited by gangstereport; 04/12/16 02:10 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881123
04/12/16 02:13 PM
04/12/16 02:13 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
I wonder how many Mafia murders are unsolved in the new millennium. It seems they always catch up with these murders now, with the exception of the West Side.

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881124
04/12/16 02:18 PM
04/12/16 02:18 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

With good time 17yrs. Still a shit load of time but there's light at the end of the tunnel hell be out early 50tys. Wonder if he has a nest egg.

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881126
04/12/16 02:29 PM
04/12/16 02:29 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
philly
marananto
johnny gongs
harry riccbones nephew

New York
Genovese
lawrence ricci
William Romano
Rudolph "Rudy" Izzi
nick cirello

Luchese
frank lagno
Michael Meldish

Gambino
robert decicco shot

Bonannos
Anthony Seccifico
Frank Fresca
Enzo "The Baker" Stagno shot

Colombo
Christopher Mignone

Detroit
John Jarjosa Jr
Jerome "Jerry the Blade" Bianchette
Carlo Bommeratrio

Chicago
Norberto (The Bull) Velez.
Anthony (Little Tony) Zizzo
Anthony "Tony the Hatch" Chiaramonti

there is probably been alot more these are the ones we know about there is some assoicates who have got killed which prob dont get our attention we only really notice if it is a high profile guy or if the feds bust someone did most people know the bosshart murder was mob related till the 2011 bust. That life is still dangerous

Last edited by gangstereport; 04/12/16 02:56 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881133
04/12/16 02:54 PM
04/12/16 02:54 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Meldish should be under Lucchese and not sure it counts since they've charged two people with the crime. That reminds me, any updates on that case?

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: mightyhealthy] #881134
04/12/16 03:03 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
no one has been convicted yet thats why i put it on that list and i meant to put in the luchese list

here is what capeci had to say recently
not full article not board breaking rules

Bronx ADA To Top Brooklyn Fed: We'll Take Manhattan

A top federal prosecutor in Brooklyn sought — but failed — to take over a long-running investigation into a bloody 2013 mob rubout in the Bronx that was being conducted jointly for more than a year by the Bronx District Attorney's office and the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office.

As Gang Land reported last year, the Bronx DA's office obtained an indictment of two suspects in the gangland-style slaying of Michael Meldish, the onetime head of a notorious mob-tied crew of drug dealers dubbed the Purple Gang. Meldish, a Luchese associate was shot to death in the driver's seat of his car in front of his Throgs Neck home on November 15, 2013. In their joint probe, the Manhattan prosecutors also hit one of the murder suspects with federal gun charges.

But sources tell Gang Land that Nicole Argentieri, then-deputy chief of the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's organized crime unit, told Bronx assistant district attorney Christine Scaccia to "stand down" on the case because she had developed a mob turncoat who had important information about the killing. Argentieri told Scaccia she was working to charge the murder as part of a racketeering indictment, sources said.

The sharp elbows from the Brooklyn fed didn't sit well with the veteran Bronx prosecutor, who serves as deputy chief of homicide prosecutions, and of her office's Gangs-Major Case Bureau.

"Why would I do that," Scaccia replied, according to one of several sources who have told Gang Land about the brief conversation between the two prosecutors. "I'm a homicide prosecutor, and I'm indicting people for a murder in the Bronx. You do whatever you want to do."

It's unclear whether Argentieri, who now heads the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's anti-corruption unit, or her office, ever began an investigation into the murder, or if she forwarded whatever info she had to her federal counterparts in Manhattan. Argentieri, Scaccia, and the federal prosecutors in Manhattan all declined to comment.

Meanwhile, the indicted murder suspects, Luchese mobster Christopher Londonio and associate Terrence Caldwell have been cooling their heels behind bars — Londonio in federal custody, Caldwell at Riker's Island — as the Bronx DA's office waits for the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office to turn the Meldish slaying into a federal case.

Scaccia, who convicted Meldish's brother Joseph of a 2007 killing five years ago, has been trying murder cases in the Bronx for more than 20 years. She obtained the indictment of Londonio, 42, and Caldwell, 57, in June but since then has made no effort to move the case along — in what appears to be a stalling tactic designed to give the feds time to put together a federal prosecution.

Sources, as well as records in state and federal court files, indicate that should happen soon.

In January, Scaccia told Bronx Judge Steven Barrett that she expected the feds to take over the case before the next scheduled status conference, which is scheduled for April 5. A Manhattan Federal Court status conference in a related federal weapons indictment against Londonio is scheduled for April 8.

Sources say one factor slowing the process is whether the feds can muster enough evidence to charge former Luchese family "street boss" Matthew Madonna, who was known to have been feuding with Meldish in the months before he was killed, with ordering the slaying.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: gangstereport] #881135
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
there is probably been alot more these are the ones we know about there is some assoicates who have got killed which prob dont get our attention we only really notice if it is a high profile guy or if the feds bust someone did most people know the bosshart murder was mob related till the 2011 bust. That life is still dangerous

You're right. There's always a few no name drug dealers causing trouble and then winding up dead. I'm sure some of them are connected to LCN. Probably not many, but there's always something we don't know about.

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881213
04/13/16 02:14 PM
04/13/16 02:14 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Eh, I find that to be a reach. Maybe a few but I doubt LCN is killing drug dealers left and right.

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881214
04/13/16 02:31 PM
04/13/16 02:31 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Lawrence Ricci was based out of Jersey, FYI.

For Philly you can also add the Gino DiPietro murder as the triggerman (suspected by law enforcement to be Dominic Grande) has never been charged....

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881215
04/13/16 02:33 PM
04/13/16 02:33 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Frank Lagno was based out of Bergen County, NJ as well....

Sorry I'm a Jersey guy and hate when NY takes credit for anything of ours!! (This goes all the way back my favorite NFL Football team- The GIANTS playing in Jersey, practicing in Jersey, and their offices based in Jersey but still being called the New York Giants!!!)

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 04/13/16 02:35 PM.
Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881216
04/13/16 02:39 PM
04/13/16 02:39 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
http://www.northjersey.com/story-archives/mob-hit-in-saddle-brook-killing-1.1231543

I believe this one was solved though and it turned out to be his son...

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881226
04/13/16 05:30 PM
04/13/16 05:30 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Dante sounds like you got a typical Jersey inferiority complex!!

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: mightyhealthy] #881228
04/13/16 06:07 PM
04/13/16 06:07 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
I doubt LCN is killing drug dealers left and right.

No one is saying that. We said a few. At least I did. It is very rare for an LCN family to be involved in murder these days. These guys are not animals. We're not dealing with gangbangers here. Most of these people are harmless gamblers.

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: mightyhealthy] #881230
04/13/16 06:09 PM
04/13/16 06:09 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Dante sounds like you got a typical Jersey inferiority complex!!

I was joking about the mob shit, I just wanted to point out that those two hits were courtesy of the Jersey Genovese Crew. The GIANTS thing legitimately pisses me off as a die hard fan!!!

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881232
04/13/16 06:59 PM
04/13/16 06:59 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Oh, come on! You can throw a nerf ball from the Meadowlands and hit Manhattan!

Man, Jerseyans always got a chip on their shoulder! Must be the toxic fumes. (you know I'm just fucking with you Dante. Got love for Jersey.) lol

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881235
04/13/16 07:10 PM
04/13/16 07:10 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
The GIANTS aren't even in Hudson County, they're based out of Southern Bergen County!! I'm so salty about that with my GIANTS and to a certain extent the Jets too!! The Jets are headquartered and practice in freakin Morris County!!!

Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: mightyhealthy] #881270
04/14/16 09:06 AM
04/14/16 09:06 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Oh, come on! You can throw a nerf ball from the Meadowlands and hit Manhattan!

Man, Jerseyans always got a chip on their shoulder! Must be the toxic fumes. (you know I'm just fucking with you Dante. Got love for Jersey.) lol

Lol right? I always find the Giants debate entertaining, becausw Jersey folk always get so mad. Listen, there is a reason the Maras and those before them wanted to rep NY and not Jersey, because we'are the big city, much more of an attraction claiming NY than Jersey. And the Metlife isnt far at all from NY, yes its in Jersey, but you can see it over the water in most boroughs. And the Jets only recently began practicing in Jersey. For the majority of their existence, at least as far as the 90's and 00's go, they practiced at Hofstra. I'd go and watch them every training camp.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 04/14/16 09:08 AM.
Re: Next guy to flip on Gambino Family [Re: Beenaround] #881272
04/14/16 09:48 AM
04/14/16 09:48 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Yeah, the Jets used to be based out of Hempstead, Long Island. The GIANTS have been headquartered and playing out of Jersey since the 70s. All of the GIANTS players also live in North Jersey!!!!

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull