GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 265 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,843
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks #880857
04/08/16 04:27 PM
04/08/16 04:27 PM
C
Crash Offline OP
Capo
Crash  Offline OP
C
Capo
Bill Clinton met black lives matters head on and kicked some ass in my view. He pointed out how so many blacks kill one another at an alarming rate and black lives matter just sit there, eat popcorn, and i guess laugh???
Anyway, those black live matter folk didnt know what the hell to say when Clinton shoved some Facts down their throats. I guess his good ole boy southern blood started to boil and left Bill Clinton no other choice but to tell the truth. That was just about all the former president was able to take. It was go time from there.
Bill Clinton 100 - black lives matter 0

Last edited by Crash; 04/08/16 04:30 PM.
Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Crash] #880877
04/08/16 08:12 PM
04/08/16 08:12 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Well...he failed a critical test.

His wife is running for President, and he just may have alienated a large segment of the voting bloc she is after.

So they (BLM) might look like a bunch of silly kids, but they're not that dumb. They exposed Bill Clinton's real self. I don't think Hillary will be helped by this.

From the little I have read, Bill Clinton seemed to be justifying police brutality by making out the unarmed individuals killed by police to be criminals who prey on the black community. Bad faith. He is joining the talking points chorus of those who try to derail complaints about police brutality with counter complaints of black on black crime. The two issues are probably related, but not directly, not causally.

I think there is a very good chance Trump will be made President.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Crash] #880887
04/08/16 10:20 PM
04/08/16 10:20 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
See what happens when you're not politically correct and speak the truth.

Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Crash] #880888
04/08/16 10:23 PM
04/08/16 10:23 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
hello alfa, you are correct in saying bill Clintons true colors came out, he was an idiot to alienate black voters, many police have killed blacks, some indicted for murder, witness the 10 yr old boy in Cleveland.

but, the point being if he wants to get his wife elected then
he must not turn away voters, its that simple.

and do you really want to see Donald trump elected president?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Binnie_Coll] #880892
04/08/16 10:55 PM
04/08/16 10:55 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
OP is trolling but this is a good topic.

I think this helps Hillary in the long term.

Nuance, detail, and distinctions are thrown out of the window in modern politics .It's easier to sell side versus side when it comes to topics or views.

We've seen this playout in some of the public police brutality and vigilante shooting cases over the past few years. Regardless of ACTUAL facts some will defend their side no matter what.

This has been my issue with Blue Wall of Silence where good cops stand back and allow rogue cops to violate the public trust and place American citizens in harm's way.
Also my issue with the overall BLM movement....that law abiding citizens defend or honor the lives of criminals killed by law enforcement WHILE they are committing criminal acts.

On a case by case basis, most rational people would and could make judgement based on the evidence(sometimes the video of the complete altercation).

What Bill did was to complicate this issue and these individual cases, which is good. Good for the discussion and I think good for Hillary. Makes it a bit harder for her opponent in the Pres. election to paint her with typical brush that they may use, which is liberal=soft on crime.

Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Alfa Romeo] #880893
04/08/16 10:56 PM
04/08/16 10:56 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

His wife is running for President, and he just may have alienated a large segment of the voting bloc she is after.

Could that be his plan?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Mignon] #880895
04/08/16 11:10 PM
04/08/16 11:10 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Mignon
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Could that be his plan?

I think plan is too strong a word. He was provoked. His response was un-planned. One of the problems is that Bill Clinton has a bad temper, and doesn't like being heckled. There are several reports of Bill counter attacking hecklers. He just can't abide them. Well, the hecklers sort of got what they wanted.

It's tempting to suspect Bill of wanting to sabotage Hillary's presidential run, but we should be on guard against paranoia.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Binnie_Coll] #880903
04/08/16 11:44 PM
04/08/16 11:44 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
hello alfa, you are correct in saying bill Clintons true colors came out, he was an idiot to alienate black voters, many police have killed blacks, some indicted for murder, witness the 10 yr old boy in Cleveland.

but, the point being if he wants to get his wife elected then
he must not turn away voters, its that simple.

and do you really want to see Donald trump elected president?

Good to see you Binnie.

I know he's a boob. He's really a dumb blonde. That's the way Trump comes off..a dumb blonde headed boob. LOL, but...

We have 3 or 4 choices. The other choices are really not good.

I think it really comes down to:

Immigration, Economy (jobs), Healthcare, and National Defense.

Trump is right about immigration. Maybe he is 40 years late, but right nonetheless. The present situation has been permitted to fester beginning about 40 years ago, but that doesn't mean that immigration laws are no longer valid, or that US citizens have not been, and are not now being, harmed, by illegal immigration and out of control legal immigration. Better late than never.

On the economy, Trump is on the right track. If he can fix immigration even halfway, he's already eliminated many of the employment problems in the country before ever attacking NAFTA or TPP or any other treaty. So far it looks like Trump is not a big fan of how these trade agreement treaties are being written. He is also pro union.

On healthcare, we (Me and Trump) don't agree. Trump wants to repeal and replace the PPACA. I feel the PPACA must be transitioned to more of the Canadian,European, and yes Mexican, model. But Trump will not likely be able to repeal "Obamacare", therefore I am not concerned about his healthcare ambitions. Once upon a time Trump even mentioned that he favored the Canadian type system here. Well for me, that gives him another point. +1, (or half a point .05+)

On defense, he will do what the Pentagon tells him. It is not all good or bad, but a mixed bag. The danger is that he might bomb too much. But I don't believe Trump is about empire building or expansionism. He is more of an isolationist. His isolationism is really a positive when it comes to implementing military doctrine. This is a guy who just said that America's allies need to start paying money for American military protection (which I don't necessarily agree with)...so he's not into bombing countries just to be bombing them and then putting troops in harms way for nothing. Another point. +1. We need a President who is tired of war. Trump seems sick of war. Hillary? Ha! She's on video saying she would bomb Iran. She is not sick of war.

Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Crash] #880936
04/09/16 10:57 AM
04/09/16 10:57 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Tell me if I am wrong Black lives matter was originally how cops treated blacks.

Now the anarchists must be feeding them money to make it about other things.

Hell if it is about cops treating blacks or other people badly. I would be marching with them.

But you can always count on 60 yr old white guys sticking their noses in other people's business.

only the unloved hate
Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Crash] #880949
04/09/16 05:59 PM
04/09/16 05:59 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Things evolve. Most college students march in these things for partial credit, joined up to get close to someone, many reasons then the issue changes for them and what was once a focal point of the focus is no more or on the back burner.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Bill Clinton shows frustration with blacks [Re: Crash] #881349
04/15/16 02:54 PM
04/15/16 02:54 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
He had a right to get pissed. They are always interrupting things and people are getting tired of kissing their asses. They were founded on false information anyways as the autopsy recently showed.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull