GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 319 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,815
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: I love it how cartels don't look like thugs... [Re: yigido] #890731
08/14/16 04:36 AM
08/14/16 04:36 AM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline OP
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline OP
S
Made Member

You're an idiot. You don't think some of those "other operations" have been hits? There are numerous news articles, if you actually cared to look it up of Los Zetas as well as other Cartels, pretty much all of them, recruiting gang members to carry out assassinations on US soil. [/quote]
I'm not sayin it hasn't happened, I'm saying they don't recruit U.S gangbangers for the most part. They have their own people to do the work. [/quote] They usually recruit locals to carry out operations. Could be that they recruit gangs in LA but also in Honduras. Even in Mexico most members operate in their own city or state. [/quote]
It depends on the regional boss and his area of influence, when Gringo and the Gulf Cartel started to go into Nuevo Laredo in 2011 the Zetas got elements for support from the neighboring state Cohuila. Now the Nueva Escuala elemenets are from Monterrey trying to muscle out the the Trevinos.

Re: I love it how cartels don't look like thugs... [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #890786
08/14/16 05:50 PM
08/14/16 05:50 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: SmearyGoose1768
Originally Posted By: yigido
The lower ranking members indeed are gangbangers or cholos like they call them in Mexico. The way they dress is nothing cool about. From the middle and upper management level of a cartel there hundreds of different people whom all dress differently. It isn't a corporation who lays down the dresscode or something. There are old guys who walk around in flip flops and then there are some who walk with a cowboy hat. The younger powerfull guys usually dress to impress but other than that there isn't a specific way the stronger members all dress alike.

And people that join the cartels, choose for a life of crime like any other career criminal: for the money and not because it is an ''exciting career with many benefits''.

Btw The Zetas are split up again I think there is a war between the older and younger generation. With the older guys going for the name Escuela Vieja and the younger guys cartel del norte. But it isn't 100% clear yet what is going on aside from the killings and 2 factions insulting each other with banners.

I don't know I think it depends on what city you are on. In the border towns the lower ranking members like halcones you call them cholos but they aren't your stereotypical Californian cholo they wear fake "expensive" clothes like Armani, American Eagle but then again like I said they aren't stereotypical. The sicarios wear the same clothes but it depends on the age, they aren't stereotypical for sure. Tattoos are becoming more popular in organized crime in Tamaulipas, Nuevo Leon, Cohuila..border states in the lower ranking members but I've seen commadantes with them. In Sinaloa and Jalisco it's a very different style, they have different style but no specific style same with the border state cartel members. But I've heard of the Buchones.
Im talking about Monterrey. I saw the cholos there and they didn't mean the stereotypical ones. Your description fits the way the cholos dressed. From what I know the pandillas work for the cartels and carry out operations if necessary in their colonias.

And like you said it depends on the age. I have also seen cartel members dressed like the typical ''mirey'' and then some that looked like bums.

Re: I love it how cartels don't look like thugs... [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #890787
08/14/16 05:51 PM
08/14/16 05:51 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: SmearyGoose1768

You're an idiot. You don't think some of those "other operations" have been hits? There are numerous news articles, if you actually cared to look it up of Los Zetas as well as other Cartels, pretty much all of them, recruiting gang members to carry out assassinations on US soil.

I'm not sayin it hasn't happened, I'm saying they don't recruit U.S gangbangers for the most part. They have their own people to do the work. [/quote] They usually recruit locals to carry out operations. Could be that they recruit gangs in LA but also in Honduras. Even in Mexico most members operate in their own city or state. [/quote]
It depends on the regional boss and his area of influence, when Gringo and the Gulf Cartel started to go into Nuevo Laredo in 2011 the Zetas got elements for support from the neighboring state Cohuila. Now the Nueva Escuala elemenets are from Monterrey trying to muscle out the the Trevinos.[/quote] Yes they call them selves cartel del noreste. Btw Z-13 was arrested a few days ago in San Pedro, he was from the old school faction.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull