GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 309 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,815
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: SoCalGangs] #879697
03/29/16 07:13 PM
03/29/16 07:13 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
extremism, in a political party means, you will not compromise with anyone on any matter.

witness the failure to talk to recent supreme court nominee,

shutting down the government.if you don't get your way.

trying to get rid of obama care many, many times, instead of moving on.

the republican party is led by reactionaires, who try to shut down entitlements, or, and every program that's put forth by the president.

and that's just the tip of the iceberg,

So you're "far" right when you shows signs of having any kind of principles what so ever. Got it.
And moderates are good because they "move on" and stand for nothing. Got it.

watch what happens to the republican party, when trump is the head of the ticket come election time.

see how many states he wins. !!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879701
03/29/16 07:32 PM
03/29/16 07:32 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
What are you guys thoughts on Donald Trump’s campaign manager being charged in Florida for roughing up a reporter? I saw the tape and frankly I don't get it. The video is in the below article. Curious to hear your opinions and to see if you think this is just another attempt try to smear Trump.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/29/trump-campaign-manager-arrested-for-battery-of-female-reporter/

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879707
03/29/16 08:31 PM
03/29/16 08:31 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
He was caught on camera, but had to watch it a few times to catch everything. He definitely grabbed her hard.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #879709
03/29/16 08:33 PM
03/29/16 08:33 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
extremism, in a political party means, you will not compromise with anyone on any matter.

the republican party is led by reactionaires, who try to shut down entitlements, or, and every program that's put forth by the president.

So you're "far" right when you shows signs of having any kind of principles what so ever. Got it.

watch what happens to the republican party, when trump is the head of the ticket come election time.

And what does that have to do with what I said?

I'm not a republican, and I actually hope the Republican Party dies out.
I could care less about "winning" an election with some moderate guy that is basically indistinguishable from the opposing candidate. ( moderate Mitt Romney-care vs Obama, moderate McCain vs Obama, 8 years of Bush).

WHY would I want any of those failed policies and type of politicians back?

The fact that the Republicans didn't get rid of Obama care, is a good reason the party should die. Not because they "tried" to get rid of it.

It's their JOB to get rid of it. The voters put them in office to get rid of Obama care. They didn't. They aren't.
And if they do, it'll only be to replace it with some other BS system. The Republican Party is a joke. Not because they're " too far right" but because they're worthless and don't fight or stand for anything.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 03/29/16 08:34 PM.
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Beanshooter] #879711
03/29/16 08:36 PM
03/29/16 08:36 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
What are you guys thoughts on Donald Trump’s campaign manager being charged in Florida for roughing up a reporter? I saw the tape and frankly I don't get it. The video is in the below article. Curious to hear your opinions and to see if you think this is just another attempt try to smear Trump.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/29/trump-campaign-manager-arrested-for-battery-of-female-reporter/

He brought it on himself by lying and saying he didn't know her or touch her AFTER he sent out a tweet saying that he did! The new video shows that he did in fact grab her arm and she has photographic evidence of bruising, plus there's an audio of her talking with a Washington Post reporter immediately after it happened naming him. If he said, "Michelle, I'm sorry for grabbing your arm as hard as I did. It wasn't intentional, I didn't mean it. Please forgive me." then this wouldn't have gone as far as it did. She wouldn't have pressed charges, but he went from admitting to lying and denying, which made her double down in anger.

Trump should have had a team of PR people and he should have LISTENED to them. But the guy is a total narcissist who thinks he knows everything. When asked about his foreign policy consultants, he said that he consults himself because he's a smart guy. Acting the way he does isn't smart, especially if he wants to win the general election. Right now his negatives are higher than Hillary's, and he's especially negative among women. Wonder why. He repeatedly attacked Megyn Kelly, insulted Carly Fiorina, has a history of cheating on his wives but then accuses Cruz of cheating on his, posts an unflattering photo of Cruz's wife although she has done nothing to Trump and Ted Cruz has no connection to the superpac that used a GQ photo of Melania Trump, makes a flirtatious comment to a Washington Post reporter who's a SJW, etc, etc. You would think that a bright person would say to himself, "This kind of behavior isn't helping me, maybe I'd better stop." This all leads to the uncomfortable conclusion that he's not as bright as he thinks he is.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879717
03/29/16 08:55 PM
03/29/16 08:55 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
I just don't understand why people refuse to mention the the fact that this republican race and maybe the entire election is a East Coast west coast thing.

Either way, East Coast Wins.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #879840
03/30/16 06:41 PM
03/30/16 06:41 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

the republican party is already fucked, that's why trump has a chance at getting nominated

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879855
03/30/16 08:52 PM
03/30/16 08:52 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Watching from afar this race is fascinating, if a bit scary. Regards to Trump, if you look at transcripts of questions he answers, (Anderson Cooper did a good job the other night) he never really answers them, especially one's he clearly has no knowledge of. He relies on ramblings that he often repeats, "this country is going to be so great again, gonna build the wall, gonna bring jobs back from China, I'm a smart guy, I'm self funded etc etc.
I think he's basically a blagger, probably in business also. If he were to implement his so called policies America would suffer greatly, he wants to bring back jobs from China? you think Americans would work for like 10 cents an hour like chinese factory workers do??
If he got in though the good thing is though almost non of his policies would pass through the senate surely?

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Faithful1] #879926
03/31/16 09:46 AM
03/31/16 09:46 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
This all leads to the uncomfortable conclusion that he's not as bright as he thinks he is.

He probably doesn't even believe himself to be bright.

And he's probably right about himself.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: SoCalGangs] #879928
03/31/16 09:53 AM
03/31/16 09:53 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

It's their JOB to get rid of it. The voters put them in office to get rid of Obama care. They didn't. They aren't.
And if they do, it'll only be to replace it with some other BS system. The Republican Party is a joke. Not because they're " too far right" but because they're worthless and don't fight or stand for anything.

It baffles me that you believe the Republicans can do anything about the Affordable Care Act.

They can't.

Donald Trump says he will repeal it.

He simply doesn't have the numbers needed in the Senate to do it...even if every last Republican in the Republican majority Senate votes against it.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Alfa Romeo] #879949
03/31/16 01:18 PM
03/31/16 01:18 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

It baffles me that you believe the Republicans can do anything about the Affordable Care Act.

They can't.

He simply doesn't have the numbers needed in the Senate to do it...even if every last Republican in the Republican majority Senate votes against it.

I didn't say they could. I said they aren't.
He said the fact that they "tried" to get rid of it makes them far right and extremist.
And THAT'S what baffles me. Like wow even some pretend effort should be forbidden in your book.
Bad enough there's a two party system. Why not just have one party and everybody just agree on all policies then.

Regardless if they have enough numbers in the senate to get rid of it now, is besides the point. They as a party failed. They can't get enough support to change or do anything significant. Once a giant government program like this starts, it Is nearly impossible to get rid of. Which is why it shouldn't exist in the first place.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 03/31/16 08:08 PM.
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Alfa Romeo] #879951
03/31/16 01:52 PM
03/31/16 01:52 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

They can't.

Don't have to repeal it it will fold in 2017. In the mean time if your married you will no longer be able to file a joint return. Your father dies and leaves you his house. They will tax the crap out of it as income to help with Obama care. People on social security no more annual increases. Need it to pay for Obama care.

A fun future is waiting for you.

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880125
04/01/16 08:25 PM
04/01/16 08:25 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
what trump said about abortion, punish the woman, he later retracted, but, that is his mindset.

what a moron, then he wont rule out using nuclear weapons on Europe.

this guy is a real piece of work, and, odds are he will split the party, resulting in a surefire Hillary win.

how can any one deny that the far right wing of the republican party, caused their demise.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880133
04/01/16 09:11 PM
04/01/16 09:11 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Again, far right wing just means you pretend to fight for something your party Claims to stand for. Lol

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #880251
04/03/16 03:15 AM
04/03/16 03:15 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
"=Binnie_Coll] what trump said about abortion, punish the woman, he later retracted, but, that is his mindset."

First a women is stupid for having kids they don't want or can't afford. I would like to see the return of orphanages instead of Forster care. I knew people who went into an orphanages. They turned out ok.

" what a moron, then he wont rule out using nuclear weapons on Europe."

He did not say he would use it. What if he was asked would he rule it out if Iran nuked Israel? Rule that out as well.

" this guy is a real piece of work, and, odds are he will split the party, resulting in a surefire Hillary win."

So what you would be happy to vote for her right?

"how can any one deny that the far right wing of the republican party, caused their demise."

The far right is made up of people our age Binnie

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880347
04/04/16 01:56 AM
04/04/16 01:56 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
foots... not all of us seniors, are far right, just want to protect social security, and medicare,

the republicans have always wanted to take that away.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880355
04/04/16 05:07 AM
04/04/16 05:07 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@binniecoll

the majority of people that vote republican are on some form of public assistance

it's pretty damn astounding actually

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880390
04/04/16 02:06 PM
04/04/16 02:06 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Social security is not public assistance.

Thrump has said he does not want to mess with social security.

He wants to create jobs. Which none of the other canadates in either party has done that other then Thrump?

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: cookcounty] #880402
04/04/16 03:00 PM
04/04/16 03:00 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@binniecoll

the majority of people that vote republican are on some form of public assistance

it's pretty damn astounding actually

Wow, that's a new one. Do you have any documents or articles to support that?

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880418
04/04/16 05:57 PM
04/04/16 05:57 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
More b.s. from cook which is nothing new. Actually the Republicans would rather cut things like welfare, etc. so why would anyone on public assistance want to vote Republican?

Beanshooter he will have nothing to back that up. Just more garbage from a diehard Demoncrat that pays his bills.

And cook, like foots said, social security is NOT public assistance. Those of us THAT WORK, pay into social security. If you worked you would know that. Now get off the computer and make sure that HUD apartment is nice and neat for your monthly inspection.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880428
04/04/16 08:04 PM
04/04/16 08:04 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I went to one of my doctors today. We got to talking as it turned out he will be voting for Thrump for the same reason as I am. It the economy plus for whatever reason he does not like Hillary.

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880433
04/04/16 08:12 PM
04/04/16 08:12 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Got to tell you guys I can't believe most people want to be on on welfair. If some would give them a way off I believe they would want off. I think the far left democrats are low life people. They don't want the poor to eventually become middle class they want to keep them dependent and poor.

Hill and especially sanders are low life people.

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880469
04/05/16 12:23 AM
04/05/16 12:23 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
I don't know about sanders, but, Hillary is a liar. plain, and simple.

she absolutely disgusts me, like bill, no conception whatever of the truth,

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880511
04/05/16 08:52 AM
04/05/16 08:52 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Pertaining to abortion: For the life of me, I cant understand how a child can be taken away from its parents if there is neglect, unsuitable housing, drug abuse etc... On the flipside, someone who doesnt make a decent living, doesnt have the means to support a child, tests positive for drugs, etc... Can have a baby and another one, and another one, all on the taxpayers dime. Its fucking ludicrous. If you cant feed them dont breed of them. It's nice that our nation embraces gay marriage and transgender douchebags bc its it's time for a change. But you draw a fucking picture, right a thesis, or just explain verbally that one shouldnt be having children, all hell breaks loose? I work in an icu. When people get to that point where they're on the verge of fuked and fucked, we ask them about advance directives, dnr, and how far they want to go with treatments if they havent already expressed their wishes. Sometimes they have reached fucked and we have to ask the next person in line to make those decisions. So many people want every last measure taken. Once again, whos paying for it? If you or your family can afford it, thats one thing. But to expect the hospital to pay for it, which the gov ends up eating the bill or better yet this is why healthcare is so damn expensive. At the end of the day the hospital is like a casino. The house wins. Who cares about liberals and conservatives. What we need is realists. Rome lasted 1,000 years. We arent 300 years old and the cracks are getting worse by the day.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880512
04/05/16 08:53 AM
04/05/16 08:53 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
"Write" not right

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #880978
04/10/16 08:17 AM
04/10/16 08:17 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I just want to buy electronics produced in America made by Americans.

If I had to pay triple or more then I would buying any where else I would pay it. Sick of buying foreign crap even if it is good crap.

only the unloved hate
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull